BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#139776 Jan 30, 2013
truman wrote:
Why do we go through the charade of pretending thse Rightist Moral Degenerates even have a point of view worth debating?
Thy are Sick.
Ive been going back and forth on another thread with some'Patriot' who has decided Sandy Hook was a hoax.
The Father that testified at the eharing while being jeered by a bunch of slobs in Cammo is a'liar' and a 'Pawn' of the Leb-media.
It offends me to even pretend the Evil Swill these hypocrite,inbred, neo Facists (Like 'Rogue' and 'LRS' swim in is some kind of moraly equivalent'Point of View'.
I bet you have no idea what the definition of "Fascist" is? I know you can't even spell it correctly.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#139778 Jan 30, 2013
Q4 numbers show that government spending fell sharply--again, business spending picked up--again, and private investment went up--again.

Due to war draw down, we don't have to borrow as much money to fund pointless wars in the graveyard of empires.

Real personal consumption expenditures increased. Durable goods increased. Nondurable goods increased. Services increased. Real nonresidential fixed investment increased. Equipment and software increased. Real residential fixed investment increased.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139779 Jan 30, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Q4 numbers show that government spending fell sharply--again, business spending picked up--again, and private investment went up--again.
Due to war draw down, we don't have to borrow as much money to fund pointless wars in the graveyard of empires.
Real personal consumption expenditures increased. Durable goods increased. Nondurable goods increased. Services increased. Real nonresidential fixed investment increased. Equipment and software increased. Real residential fixed investment increased.
Hmmm, I guess people in the know disagree with you. LOL

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/30/us...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139780 Jan 30, 2013
Headline: NAACP leader says blacks are worse off under Obama! Just like we've been telling you dolts.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139781 Jan 30, 2013
More great news according to GB!

http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2013/01/30...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139782 Jan 30, 2013
You boys need to open your eyes. Your boy "Obumbler" really sux at trying to be president.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#139783 Jan 30, 2013
truman wrote:
Why do we go through the charade of pretending thse Rightist Moral Degenerates even have a point of view worth debating?
Thy are Sick.
Ive been going back and forth on another thread with some'Patriot' who has decided Sandy Hook was a hoax.
The Father that testified at the eharing while being jeered by a bunch of slobs in Cammo is a'liar' and a 'Pawn' of the Leb-media.
It offends me to even pretend the Evil Swill these hypocrite,inbred, neo Facists (Like 'Rogue' and 'LRS' swim in is some kind of moraly equivalent'Point of View'.
Well, here is a partial video of this guys testimony. Please note that at least three times this video was edited. WHY?
Now, contrary to MSNBC he was not being heckled. He asked "if any body in this room could explain" and several spoke up. They did not try and shout him down as you Libtards often do, they simply tried to answer his question.

Father Of Newtown Victim Heckled At Hearing


Now, here is an example of Conservatives being shouted down by .... Libtards.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#139784 Jan 30, 2013
And here is Ann Colter being assaulted by Libtards throwing pies. How sophomoric can you get.

ann coulter attacked on stage by al pieda


But a Conservative who tries to answer a Liberal, is called a heckler!!!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#139785 Jan 30, 2013
LRS wrote:
You boys need to open your eyes. Your boy "Obumbler" really sux at trying to be president.
Your "opinion" isn't shared among the masses..hence...He was re-elected! We think President Obama is Awesome!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#139786 Jan 30, 2013
LRS wrote:
More great news according to GB!
http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2013/01/30...
But when you count in the inflation factor, we have been in a recession for most of the four years Obummer Boy has been in the White House.
Any time inflation is greater than the GDP growth rate, you are in negative growth (recession)!
Yep, in the past four years we have had a four-year inflation rate of 9.7% while our four-year GDP growth rate is only 4.7%. Soooo, we are STILL in a recession!!!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#139787 Jan 30, 2013
Yep, borrowing considerably less to fund interminable and unsinkable wars is a good thing.

Of course people with an agenda see things differently, but no 2nd grade Fox hack can spin the numbers that show the real economy growing substantially. The borrow to fund military welfare handouts days are ending.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#139788 Jan 30, 2013
Sound familiar?

FDR Second Bill of Rights Speech Footage
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139789 Jan 30, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "opinion" isn't shared among the masses..hence...He was re-elected! We think President Obama is Awesome!!
Thank you for confirming your dumbazz status.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#139790 Jan 30, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "opinion" isn't shared among the masses..hence...He was re-elected! We think President Obama is Awesome!!
Coming from someone who lives in Morrow, GA, that is funny. The only thing that make Morrow look like a descent place to live is West Atlanta. I know as twenty years ago I use yo live in Jonesboro and I moved out when the ghetto pleople moved in.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#139791 Jan 30, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Yep, borrowing considerably less to fund interminable and unsinkable wars is a good thing.
Of course people with an agenda see things differently, but no 2nd grade Fox hack can spin the numbers that show the real economy growing substantially. The borrow to fund military welfare handouts days are ending.
To borrow money from China so ghetto people can have free Obama Phones is even more stupid.
Oh, why didn't Obama get us out of Iraq and Afghanistan by the end of 2009? Close GITMO? It is Obama who has spent a half-trillion dollars in those stink-holes.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#139793 Jan 30, 2013
You aught to hear Mark Kelly who is now talking at the Senate hears on gun violence. You would learn something .... unless you are sooo bigoted that you can not accept the truth!
Observer

Clearlake, CA

#139794 Jan 30, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dip, how many times do you want me to tell you? I answered your question directly. Find it, if you want. Is your memory really that bad? Eat more ants! Now, how many YEARS have you been on here spewing your hate for all things? What happened in your life that caused you to be filled with hate and rage?
It is a bored Cannookkkk with nothing better to do than bitch on a blog that does in no way affect Canada or it personally ....Need anyone say more?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139795 Jan 30, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Waa Waa Waa! STHU
Another mature reply from the schoolyard bully. LRS to geeky little class genius : "So you think you're smart because you're the best in the class eh? POW, now see who's the smartest."
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139796 Jan 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummmm, I wonder why they started with the year 1981 and not 1961? I am sure they had they would find a lot more non-citizens with two (or more) Social Security Numbers. And I wonder if any of those would include Barrack H. Obama or Barry Soetoro?
IG Report: 4,317 Non-Citizens Obtained Multiple Social Security Numbers
Posted on January 30, 2013 by Cowboy Byte
A report from the Social Security Administration Inspector General (IG) found 4,317 instances where a non-citizen was able to obtain two Social Security numbers, including 542 instances that happened since 2001.
“We identified 4,317 instances where the Numident record of 2 SSNs assigned to noncitizens contained matching first, middle, and last names; dates and places of birth; gender; and fathers’ and mothers’ names,” the IG reported on Dec. 10, 2012.
Numident – which stands for Numerical Identification System – is the master file of applications for social security numbers. The IG found that SSA had issued multiple numbers to 4,317 non-citizens from 1981-2011.
Read more: http://cowboybyte.com/18298/ig-report-4317-no...
http://cowboybyte.com/ ?? LoL. Is this another one of your auhoritative and unimpeachable sources, Rogue? Back to normal, I see. So, the Washington Post had nothing bad to say about Ohama today, so you, again, went to Google, typed "Jan 30 2013 negative things to say about Obama. Lies, distortions, fabricationss, rumours, it's all good, and no proof needed" . Yup, and it worked, this incredible find of ,WOW, we learn that it's possible and, proven 1000s of times, to create or obtain a second social security number. Tell us something we don' know. And this, in the cowboys' minds and yours, somehow connects to Obama. Looks like a slow day for you and assorted birthers, Rogue. Hey, DJIA is down a full 10 points. Stick that on Obama.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139797 Jan 30, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dip, how many times do you want me to tell you? I answered your question directly. Find it, if you want. Is your memory really that bad? Eat more ants! Now, how many YEARS have you been on here spewing your hate for all things? What happened in your life that caused you to be filled with hate and rage?
Tell me one instance, not two or even three, ONE instance where I displayed hate or rage. Oh, my quoting the Bible verbatim without commenting is not hate, so forget that part. Neither is making an analogy on videos. Oh, and yes, rage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 31 min mdbuilder 1,190,549
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 51,443
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Brian_G 51,345
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cold Front 69,112
Atheists can't prove there is no God. (Mar '11) 7 hr Sumpins Up 220
Dear Abby 3-1-15 7 hr tiredofit 3
Couple of goodies. What say you? 7 hr LetsGiveItATry 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future