BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
123,121 - 123,140 of 177,400 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Justus Liebig

Bristol, CT

#139701 Jan 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, and there was a reason why CTPost did not identify the booers as they knew you Libtards wood assume it was the "Gun nuts"!!!
Now Fake GB, are you ashamed of the Lefties who booed him?!?
Nutball, the hecklers that interrupted Neil Heslin were shouting Second Amendment stuff and their behavior prompted the threat of their removal.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139702 Jan 29, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Really slopuke? Then why don't you re-post the original post and we'll have a look see?
But I did, remember, proving once more that sarcasm and wit are not your strong points
Justus Liebig

Bristol, CT

#139703 Jan 29, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Re-read your post bright one. What is the forte of a dropout? That's right, not a damn thing.
LRS needs tp reread. It went right over his head. It didn't mock or disparate religion.
Justus Liebig

Bristol, CT

#139704 Jan 29, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Really slopuke? Then why don't you re-post the original post and we'll have a look see?
The post made fun of Rouge's oft repeated rule that if there's no video, it didn't happen. UR free to re-post the original and back up your claim that it was a cheap shot against religion. You made the claim. Burden is on you.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139705 Jan 29, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
But I did, remember, proving once more that sarcasm and wit are not your strong points
Sorry dipstick. You did not re-post the original or any other form of it. Why do you find it necessary to try and make others out to be liars? You just lied. Proof? HaHaHa! You're a liar! Are too chickenshat to re-post it and show us your little jab at religion. Of course, any jab from you would little! What say you lying pondscum?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139708 Jan 29, 2013
Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>LRS needs tp reread. It went right over his head. It didn't mock or disparate religion.
Why didn't you re-post the original since that's what we're talking about? I bet you didn't even know what the original post said. LMAO! DOLT
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139709 Jan 29, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What, Rogue? No video of the virgin birth? Then it can't be.
There you go pukeboi! BTW, what do you think I was doing with LTR? I'll tell ya, pulling the same game you flaps use all the time. Oh, it was on FOX, nonsense, didn't happen, they're lying. Sound familiar? Sure it does. Tell me as honestly as you can whether you see a jab at religion in the original post (above). Honesty isn't the forte of buttflaps but try anyway!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139710 Jan 29, 2013
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
First you grab LRS by his kkkhunt.
Then you slit his throat.
My, my, you frighten me so badly! LMAO! That's not how you do it anyway, pilgrim. You're not real good with body parts are you? What a mouth. LMAO
Justus Liebig

Bristol, CT

#139712 Jan 29, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't you re-post the original since that's what we're talking about? I bet you didn't even know what the original post said. LMAO! DOLT
Again. You, moron, made the claim that JO took a cheap shot at religion and YOU are unable to back it up. YOU are unable to point to the alleged passage disparaging religion.
Got it?

Do you really want me to re-post the comment and prove UR clueless?
Justus Liebig

Bristol, CT

#139713 Jan 29, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go pukeboi! BTW, what do you think I was doing with LTR? I'll tell ya, pulling the same game you flaps use all the time. Oh, it was on FOX, nonsense, didn't happen, they're lying. Sound familiar? Sure it does. Tell me as honestly as you can whether you see a jab at religion in the original post (above). Honesty isn't the forte of buttflaps but try anyway!
The jab is at Rouge's "it couldn't have happened if there's no video" mantra, Dufus.
Still haven't figured it out?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139714 Jan 29, 2013
Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Again. You, moron, made the claim that JO took a cheap shot at religion and YOU are unable to back it up. YOU are unable to point to the alleged passage disparaging religion.
Got it?
Do you really want me to re-post the comment and prove UR clueless?
Why did you avoid the question? Since you want to play your sillyazz games, JO said, "no video of the virgin birth, didn't happen then". Or something very similar. Now pukeface, go ahead and post that you see no such jab in the post! LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139717 Jan 29, 2013
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
First you grab LRS by his kkkhunt.
Then you slit his throat.
BTW, hey LTR! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139718 Jan 29, 2013
Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>The jab is at Rouge's "it couldn't have happened if there's no video" mantra, Dufus.
Still haven't figured it out?
And that is relevant to my question, how? I said JO took a cheap shot a religion, and he did. He does it all the time. I'm two steps ahead of ya boi.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139720 Jan 29, 2013
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
What a mouth?
That's what I said to your mother.
Wasn't she called Hoover?
Busted! Little pencil-necked, zit-faced dycklick. LMAO Again, HEY LTR! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Justus Liebig

Bristol, CT

#139723 Jan 29, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is relevant to my question, how? I said JO took a cheap shot a religion, and he did. He does it all the time. I'm two steps ahead of ya boi.
Nonsense. There simply is nothing disparaging religion in his comment.
I made an analogous comment, that with no video proof, then the Gettysburgh address must not have happened. Was that a jab at Lincoln or Getysburgh?

UR missing a few cards from your deck.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139724 Jan 29, 2013
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS used to suck a lot of co ck in prison.
I don't even think the buttflaps will claim you. LMAO
Justus Liebig

Bristol, CT

#139728 Jan 29, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
If you see a jab at religion, you're hallucinating.

"No video of X then it can't be" is disparaging X?

RU on LSD?
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What, Rogue? No video of the virgin birth? Then it can't be.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139730 Jan 29, 2013
Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Nonsense. There simply is nothing disparaging religion in his comment.
I made an analogous comment, that with no video proof, then the Gettysburgh address must not have happened. Was that a jab at Lincoln or Getysburgh?
UR missing a few cards from your deck.
Don't gloss over what his choice of "event" was. It just so happens to be at the core of Christianity. Of course, you'll want us to believe that just happened to pop into his head. Right. You know what he was doing and so do I. It's a shame you can't be the least bit truthful, even with yourself. But then again, these ARE the games you flaps choose to play. Just don't think, even for a moment, that you're fooling anyone. Quite the opposite is the case. When you overplay a game you're the one that ends up looking silly. Got it?(as you would say)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139734 Jan 29, 2013
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
I came on your face.
Don't be coy.
Someone is having a meltdown right here on Topix! Are your wittle fists clinched tightly? Stomping those cute wittle feetys? Flailing your wittle arms all about? Face red? Get mommy to put a towel underneath you so when you soil yourself it won't be all over the floor. LMAO pilgrim
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139736 Jan 29, 2013
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you're "winning" topix, lady.
Wipe the semen off your lip
Is that what your father used to tell you? LMAO you lose! We already knew that though. Epic bomb!!! Spanky is "AMELT"!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min THE DEVIL 1,100,285
Word (Dec '08) 3 min boundary painter 4,653
SUGE KNIGHT was SHOT 6-times at CHRIS BROWN's P... 6 min Snoop-sA DOG 3
Laurel & Hardy dance to The Gap Band 12 min Have a Giggle 2
Some salty language from a dying Black Man 14 min Im the Black Man 3
Can't make Cheap Homemade Condoms in Kaliphorni... 16 min HHefner 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 22 min boundary painter 4,671
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
•••