BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 196945 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139805 Jan 30, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, I guess people in the know disagree with you. LOL
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/30/us...
www.foxnews.com/ is "people in the know?" How pitiful of you. Yes, I do feel sorry for you. But it's too late.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139806 Jan 30, 2013
LRS wrote:
Headline: NAACP leader says blacks are worse off under Obama! Just like we've been telling you dolts.
He does? And your source is?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#139807 Jan 30, 2013
LRS wrote:
Headline: NAACP leader says blacks are worse off under Obama! Just like we've been telling you dolts.
But the Libtards will still not accept it as the fact! Rogue

NAACP president: Black people worse off under Obama
By Jessica Chasmar-The Washington Times, January 28, 2013

NAACP President and CEO Benjamin Jealous said Sunday, perhaps unwittingly, that black Americans “are doing far worse” than when President Obama first took office.
“The country’s back to pretty much where it was when this president started,” Mr. Jealous told MSNBC host David Gregory on “Meet the Press.”“White people in this country are doing a bit better. Black people are doing far worse.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jan/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

Location hidden

#139808 Jan 30, 2013
LRS wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
He does? And your source is?
I am no computer wizard and it took me less than a minute to find it. Note it was on the Washing Times and not the George Soros approved Washington POST!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139809 Jan 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, here is a partial video of this guys testimony. Please note that at least three times this video was edited. WHY?
Now, contrary to MSNBC he was not being heckled. He asked "if any body in this room could explain" and several spoke up. They did not try and shout him down as you Libtards often do, they simply tried to answer his question.
Father Of Newtown Victim Heckled At Hearing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VwDKyPD3q3MXX
Now, here is an example of Conservatives being shouted down by .... Libtards.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Sick. You can't tell the difference between heckling a grieving father whose son has been murdered along with 25 other kids and adults and heckling a conservative at a town hall meeting. And no, the NRA nuts were NOT answering the question, they were quoting parts of the 2nd amendment. And btw, the very reading of that 2nd amendment says very clearly why guns should not be in the hands of just anyone and regulated.

Location hidden

#139810 Jan 30, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/30/us ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
www.foxnews.com/ is "people in the know?" How pitiful of you. Yes, I do feel sorry for you. But it's too late.
Typical Libtardian response. Can't address the issue at hand ,,,, switch the subject!!!
But since you brought up this NEW issue, I will address it. According to Fox News there have been at least three criminal complaints filed against this man just THIS MONTH. All of them involved threatening people with GUNS!!! And just what did the police do? Apparently not enough!!!
This is not a gun issue. It is a CRAZY person with guns issue! And again, it looks like the authorities looked the other way!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139811 Jan 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And here is Ann Colter being assaulted by Libtards throwing pies. How sophomoric can you get.
ann coulter attacked on stage by al pieda
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cb45riuH9WQXX
But a Conservative who tries to answer a Liberal, is called a heckler!!!
Pie missed. What a big deal you make of it. This is the same Ann Coulter who came to Calgary (Canada), gave a hate speech and afterwards, when the questions got dicey, stalked off and called "these people unfriendly". Ann Coulter is the kind of cancer no nation needs.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139812 Jan 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Sound familiar?
FDR Second Bill of Rights Speech Footage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3EZ5bx9AyI4XX
Spoken like a true democrat. Even says everyone should have good health - hmm - universal health coverage hint? How can you have good health if 55 million have no health coverage? And many others with mediocre health coverage or/and with huge deductibles? He does not mention the 2nd amendment if that is what you are hinting at.

So, what's your point?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139813 Jan 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
You aught to hear Mark Kelly who is now talking at the Senate hears on gun violence. You would learn something .... unless you are sooo bigoted that you can not accept the truth!
To rewfuse YOUR truth is to be bigoted? To refuse your acceptance of heckling a grieving father is to be bigoted? Then call me a bigot.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#139814 Jan 30, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Caller To Levin: Obama Couldn't Pass E-Verify; Levin Drops Call
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Dh_6l46-4Q4XX&feature=em- uploademail
Hmmmm. Even Birfer heroes are growing tired of the fable
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139815 Jan 30, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a bored Cannookkkk with nothing better to do than bitch on a blog that does in no way affect Canada or it personally ....Need anyone say more?
It does affect Canada and vice-versa, and the US, like it or not, affects every other country, and more and more, vice-versa. You're not alone any more, loser, and the only thing that is affected is your lack of knowledge and intelligence, obviously.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139816 Jan 30, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they do know what's going on, that's why you hate them. Now, whether you feel sorry for me or anyone else doesn't make a cow chip one way or the other, does it dropout? What-A-Dumbazz!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139817 Jan 30, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
To rewfuse YOUR truth is to be bigoted? To refuse your acceptance of heckling a grieving father is to be bigoted? Then call me a bigot.
I contend the heckling never occurred. The audio was added later by the LSM. LMAO!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139818 Jan 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But the Libtards will still not accept it as the fact! Rogue
NAACP president: Black people worse off under Obama
By Jessica Chasmar-The Washington Times, January 28, 2013
NAACP President and CEO Benjamin Jealous said Sunday, perhaps unwittingly, that black Americans “are doing far worse” than when President Obama first took office.
“The country’s back to pretty much where it was when this president started,” Mr. Jealous told MSNBC host David Gregory on “Meet the Press.”“White people in this country are doing a bit better. Black people are doing far worse.”
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jan/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
QUOTE "The worst during Mr Obama’s first term was in September 2011, with 16.7 percent unemployment for blacks — the highest since 1983" UNQUOTE From your reference. Worst black unemployment, eh? Who was president then?

As to the rest of the speech, you, as usual , have misrepresented it and took it our of context. Yes, blacks are back to square 1 since Obama took over and whites have done better. What a surprise! You think, in a recovery, the poorest are going to benefit on an equal footing with the better-off? You think Obama conrols it that closely? Dream on. Find more made-up stuff.
I aint got nutin

Manchester, KY

#139819 Jan 30, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true democrat. Even says everyone should have good health - hmm - universal health coverage hint? How can you have good health if 55 million have no health coverage? And many others with mediocre health coverage or/and with huge deductibles? He does not mention the 2nd amendment if that is what you are hinting at.
So, what's your point?
Oh Fiddle!!! Im so sick of hearing about this GOOD Obamacare F'in BS. The fact is, NObama saw a great oppurtunity to get more goveronment $$$$$ for his big ass agenda. Healthcare is his best bet, easy pickins. For God Sake! the math is to hard for him to work out a real budget and cut his spending. After all, he has noyhing to lose. He smokes like a stack of shit and has free care for life, no penalities, no worries
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139820 Jan 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I am no computer wizard and it took me less than a minute to find it. Note it was on the Washing Times and not the George Soros approved Washington POST!!!
A little primer on the Washington Post. Foreign-owned, religious and fired Arnaud de Borchgrave when he crticized South Korea. Also Ronald Reagan's newspaper of choice. Gives you a clue...

The Washington Times, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Washington_Times

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For the earlier Washington Times printed from 1893 to 1939, see Washington Times-Herald.

The Washington Times
Owner

Sun Myung Moon et al.
Founded

Political alignment

conservative (SURPRISE)

Headquarters

Washington, D.C.

Official website

washingtontimes.com

The Washington Times is a daily broadsheet newspaper published in Washington, D.C., the capital of the United States. It was founded in 1982 by Unification Church founder Sun Myung Moon, and until 2010 was owned by News World Communications, an international media conglomerate associated with the church.
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#139821 Jan 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the washington times owned by the moonie cult? They should register as an agent of a foreign government!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139822 Jan 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/30/us ...
<quoted text>
Typical Libtardian response. Can't address the issue at hand ,,,, switch the subject!!!
But since you brought up this NEW issue, I will address it. According to Fox News there have been at least three criminal complaints filed against this man just THIS MONTH. All of them involved threatening people with GUNS!!! And just what did the police do? Apparently not enough!!!
This is not a gun issue. It is a CRAZY person with guns issue! And again, it looks like the authorities looked the other way!
And if this crazy person with gun issues couldn't just walk into any gun shop, show a driver's licence and buy a gun, then maybe a lot of problems would be resolved.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139823 Jan 30, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I contend the heckling never occurred. The audio was added later by the LSM. LMAO!
OMG. Another conspiracy. And the grieving father was in on it, obviously. Just like the massacre never happened in Newtown. Imagine, the kids, teachers,school staff, city, county, state police, FBI, firefighters, ambulance people, doctors, parents are all in on this conspiracy. I see you haven't commented on that one, LRS. Still researching it with the help of O'Reilly, Limbaugh, Coulter, Wayne Lapierre, FoxNews , Pravda and WND.com ?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139824 Jan 30, 2013
I aint got nutin wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Fiddle!!! Im so sick of hearing about this GOOD Obamacare F'in BS. The fact is, NObama saw a great oppurtunity to get more goveronment $$$$$ for his big ass agenda. Healthcare is his best bet, easy pickins. For God Sake! the math is to hard for him to work out a real budget and cut his spending. After all, he has noyhing to lose. He smokes like a stack of shit and has free care for life, no penalities, no worries
And that is your reply? And you wonder why sane people mock you losers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min TSM 1,275,180
How to get into the USA. 3 min Great Song 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min SpaceBlues 54,500
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 38 min Uzi 70,158
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr boundary painter 1,719
last post wins! (Dec '10) 2 hr boundary painter 1,346
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr boundary painter 6,405
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Fahey Flynn 100,633
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages