BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Learn to Read

Buffalo Grove, IL

#139643 Jan 29, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I'll take that as, "No I don't like it, now quit it or I'm telling"! LMAO
Blather blather blather. Sucks to be RomperStomper.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139644 Jan 29, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I've got it made, chump!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#139645 Jan 29, 2013
China's Coldest Winter in Decades
Published: Jan 23, 2013, 5:23 PM EST Associated Press

BEIJING — China is experiencing unusual chills this winter with its national average temperature hitting the lowest in 28 years, and snow and ice have closed highways, canceled flights, stranded tourists and knocked out power in several provinces.

China Meteorological Administration on Friday said the national average was 25 degrees Fahrenheit since late November, the coldest in nearly three decades.

The average temperature in northeast China dipped to -4.5 degrees F, the coldest in 43 years, and dropped to a 42-year low of -18.7 degrees F in northern China.
http://www.weather.com/news/weather-winter/ch...

Location hidden

#139646 Jan 29, 2013
Snow hits South Korea earlier than usual, harsh winter predicted

By ASHLEY ROWLAND AND YOO KYONG CHANG
Stars and Stripes
Published: December 5, 2012

SEOUL — Snow snarled traffic at U.S. military bases across South Korea and led to closure of some Defense Department schools and non-essential services, marking the unofficial start of what forecasters say could be an unusually harsh winter.

Accumulations of 3 to 5 inches were expected across the peninsula, with additional snow possible in parts of the country Friday and Saturday, according to the 607th Weather Squadron.

At U.S. Army Garrison Yongsan, all Department of Defense Education Activity schools were closed in anticipation of bad weather. Snow began to fall fast and heavy around noon, and uniformed soldiers pushed some cars through slick patches. Yongsan schools will be on at least a two-hour delayed start Thursday for students and employees, according to DODEA-Pacific spokesman Charles Hoff said.

http://www.stripes.com/news/pacific/korea/sno...

Location hidden

#139647 Jan 29, 2013
Severe Snow Storm Hits Northern Japan – Video
by ROBERT on NOVEMBER 29, 2012

“Winds up to 152 km/h. Snow accumulating 60 – 66 cm (25 inches) in the mountains,” says reader Argiris Diamantis.“It looks like more snow is on its way.”

Northern Japan was blasted by an intense snow storm on Tuesday causing widespread havoc to residents in Hokkaido and Northern Honshu. Winds gust up to 152 kp/h in Japan’s northernmost prefecture knocked out power for at least 40,000 residents throughout the region including the capitol Sapporo where many homes sustained damage as the heavy snow caused roofs to collapse.

http://iceagenow.info/2012/11/severe-snow-sto...

Location hidden

#139648 Jan 29, 2013
Heaviest Snow in 7 Years Strikes Tokyo
Nick Wiltgen Published: Jan 15, 2013,

The heaviest snowstorm in seven years struck Tokyo Monday, causing thousands of car accidents and disrupting train travel just as the nation celebrated a unique national holiday.

Coming of Age Day, held the second Monday of every January, celebrates those who have turned or are about to turn 20 years old. Ceremonies and parties are held in communities across Japan, and the newly-minted adults often wear traditional kimono for the occasion.

But with wind-driven snow flying in the Japanese capital Monday, getting around proved difficult. Roads were clogged with slush, and the country's extensive rail network experienced delays. The snow was the first of this winter for Tokyo.

http://www.weather.com/news/weather-winter/to...

Location hidden

#139650 Jan 29, 2013
Biggest winter storm in decade slams Israel
Snow envelops northern Israel, roads close due to ice; police close Jerusalem-Tel Aviv highway; hundreds of people rescued from their homes after massive floods.
By Haaretz | Jan.09, 2013 |

https://www.google.com/webhp...

Location hidden

#139651 Jan 29, 2013
Winter storm brings devastation to Syria and neighbours
By Erika Solomon and Oliver Holmes | Reuters Middle East – Wed, Jan 9, 2013

Worst storm in 20 years - Israel Meteorological Service
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/winter-storm-brings-...

Location hidden

#139652 Jan 29, 2013
Although this source does not state why this part of Antarctica is warmer than usual it should be noted that we are in a La Nina event where the hot spot in the Pacific moves west towards New Zealand and this means that part of the Abtarctic waters between New Zealand and South America will be warmer than normal.

http://www.conservapedia.com/File:NASA-1024x9...
Learn to Read

Buffalo Grove, IL

#139653 Jan 29, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, I've got it made, chump!
Glad to hear it - one less Gomer sponging off my tax dollars.

Q: what's the only thing worse than a pathetic ignorant Birfoon?

A: a pathetic ignorant Birfoon with a fistful of Food Stamps waiting to trade them at the Stop N Slurp for pork rinds and Hamm's Light
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139654 Jan 29, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh c'mon! You know the "No Birth Certificate" station can't be trusted.
195 - 0, soon to be 196-0. Birth certificate station? You are proud of the 195-0 score? You think you've proven something? Well, not what you wanted to prove, but rather a confirmation, hmmm, 195 confirmations that you and your fellow birthers are disillusional, is all. "Can you hear us coming?". You still haven't told us why you kept singing that tune on Topix this prior to November 7, and now, silence. Why? Whatever did it mean?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139655 Jan 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Libtardian Logic, If something is not reported by any George Soros approved source, it is un-American anti-American anti-America and the poster is a traitor!!!
1. Who is George Soros?;
2. Please cite the Russian blanket aid from another news source;
3. Had you ever heard of the Russian blanket Illushyn prior to today?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139656 Jan 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
From what Fox News is reporting, I have no problem as lifting the gay ban will leave the issue up the the local chapters.
I was an active boy scout in a troop sponsored by a Methodist church and if they do not want gays in their troop, they should have the right to do so. And if the want gays, they can do that too..
But what I object to in this piece is that the Wash. Post could not resist inserting Obama in to it. What does Obama have to do with the Boy Scouts? But the Wash. Post has to make a positive connection to help give Obama some credit for it.
Boy Scouts may reverse national ban against gays as members, leaders
Posted by Diana Reese on January 29, 2013
History’s being made this month. Last week, President Barack Obama became the first president to use the term “gay” in reference to sexual orientation in an inauguration speech. And on Monday the Boy Scouts of America — which successfully fought against allowing gays into its ranks all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court in 2000 — said it may reverse its policy next week.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/she-the-p...
You are a true liberty guy, aren't you , Rogue?

1. It is against the law to discriminate against anyone based on the colour of their skin;
2. It is against the law to discriminate against anyone based gender;
3. It is against the law to discriminate against anyone based on religion;
4. So, give it to me here. Is it against the law to discriminate against anyone based on sexual preference in the U.S.? Maybe it is, maybe it is not. Can you inform me?

Incidentally, I heartily applaud Obama's mention of gays in his inaugural speech. Enough of this discrimination. Bravo.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139657 Jan 29, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't Learn Shyt, what a stinky little turd you are.
Your idol, the Fox network, reported the offer of Katrina-related Cuban medical personnel aid. Yet, and just as you cannot admit that Obama won, you are so petty and cheap that, shown the facts on your favourite crappy network, black on white, you come back with "Can't Learn Shyt, what a stinky little turd you are." Do you see how disgusting and stomach-turning you are?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139658 Jan 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Well what do you know, Fox did report it ... I suppose now Romper will believe it and insist that I don't.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,169964,00 ...
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,179635,00 ...
Poor little ignorant RomperStomper. What a pathetic fool
<quoted text>
The Libtards will only accept the Faux News when it agrees with them.
As per your citations from the Washington Post? Two of them in tbe last two days.

And, Rogue, "Learn to Read" only cited Fox so your buddy LRS would accept the Cuban doctor story, as good ole LRS, when referred to the NBC story, rejected it immediately, said NBC for "No Birth Certificate" or something like that. No one in his right mind, no one with an IQ over 90 would ever ever quote Fox News.

PS : Now LRS thinks Foxnews.com has turned Liberal because it mentioned the Cuban offer. Poor little man. Well, there's always Pravda and its blankets.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139659 Jan 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was 1,600 UNLICENCED Doctors, nurses and medical aides. If countries want to refuse our medical professionals access to their countries, it is their decisions. The ONLY reason why you are bringing this up is because bus was the president!!!
1. Explain what you mean by "unlicensed doctors". Maybe not in the USA, but that does not make them non-doctors;

2. The above would be irrelevant even if we were takings about vets. I never mentioned qualifications. I just referred to the offer of Cuban doctors to help with Katrina catastrophe. That's it. I even said it was a publicity stunt by Castro but, should the U.S. unexpectedly accept, Cuba had the doctors and could send them. Castro knew full well the offer would be refused, and it was;

3. Again, Rogue, you are off the track, derailed. I just mentioned an offer of doctors, never mind the qualifications and, what's more, what's the nurses all about? Did I mention nurses?;

4. No, GWB never dawned on me when I mentioned it. To accept the doctors would have been politically untenable. Even Clinton and Obama would've HAD to refuse the offer. Satisfied?

Location hidden

#139660 Jan 29, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a true liberty guy, aren't you , Rogue?
1. It is against the law to discriminate against anyone based on the colour of their skin;
2. It is against the law to discriminate against anyone based gender;
3. It is against the law to discriminate against anyone based on religion;
4. So, give it to me here. Is it against the law to discriminate against anyone based on sexual preference in the U.S.? Maybe it is, maybe it is not. Can you inform me?
Incidentally, I heartily applaud Obama's mention of gays in his inaugural speech. Enough of this discrimination. Bravo.
Typical straw man argument. There is no law that says PRIVATE organizations can not indiscriminate against homosexuals.
Oh, it is still a violation in the UCMJ to commit sodomy and currently an Army general is under a court martial of which sodomy is one charge and if he is convicted, that charge along is FIVE YEARS at Fort Leavenworth and if it is forced sodomy, it is life w/o parole.

Army General Charged with Forcible Sodomy During Tour in Afghanistan
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/09/...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139661 Jan 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Taxes are up. Spending is up. The Deficit is up. What are you thinking? Why should illegal immigrants 'gain' citizenship? What has Obama done for women,other than use them for a political pawn? What has changed in the past six years? What has Obama done for anyone other than himself? BTW: Tomorrow, Obama will present his own immigration policy in Las Vegas,hope you pay attention?
<quoted text>
Obama signed into law the FY2009 Budget and all of the Continuing Resolutions. He also signed into the new income tax law and ObamaCare which is the largest tax increase in American history.
Naw, Obama hasn't done anything?
I know this is personal, like your climate stories, and it only affects an American friend of mine (though he surely is not the only one). He and his wife are uninsured as his premium would be close to $1,000 a month. He is self-employed. He said to me he'd be HAPPY to pay $200, hey,$300 more in taxes per month even in order to have health insurance. He said he can't lose as there is no way his taxes would go up even as high as $300 a month.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139662 Jan 29, 2013
LRS wrote:
Classic example of not being able to see past the end of one's nose.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/29/ob...
Immigration Reform with secure borders! Brilliant!!!
Hey, you are quoting foxnews.com . You want to have it both ways. You just refused FoxNews.com report of offer of Cuban doctors. Make up your mind. "Can you hear us coming?" . You never did tell me what that meant and why we don't hear you singing it since November 6. C'mon, LRS, let's have it. Hear my plea. Ha ha.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139663 Jan 29, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
But suck even more for LRS to be rompered-stompered. He must be flat as pancake by now. Well, his brain for sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min johnplustwomore 1,155,536
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 71,188
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr cheluzal 98,870
Chicago Pizza Blows 5 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr KiMare 51,279
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 5 hr IUEC 7,564
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr OzRitz 49,304
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
What Can Bears Do to Get Back into Playoff Hunt?
NBC Sports11:49 AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:40 PM
Cutler realizes Bears could be in for changes - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:22 PM
Bears re-sign Austen Lane to replace Willie Young