BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#139603 Jan 29, 2013
Oh, and there was a reason why CTPost did not identify the booers as they knew you Libtards wood assume it was the "Gun nuts"!!!
Now Fake GB, are you ashamed of the Lefties who booed him?!?
Learn to Read

Buffalo Grove, IL

#139604 Jan 29, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>NBC? The "No Birth Certificate" station. Please!
Typical moron. If I didn't see it on Fox it didn't happen.

Location hidden

#139605 Jan 29, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And you'd be wrong (shocked faces all around)
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/9311876/ns/us_news-...
Two points here. First of all, were they needed? This is not the same as not wanted but were they needed.
Next, do they have licences to practice medicine in the U.S.? In general, any medical train from any Communist country, is not recognized in the U.S. If you are from most Western European countries and a few other counties like India, you can be certified and licensed in the U.S. without much problem.
So, they were turned down because 1) they were not needed and 2) they were not licensed to practice medicine in the U.S.

Location hidden

#139606 Jan 29, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank asks : "What has Obama done for anyone other than himself?" .I wonder if Frank would mind telling the audience what exactly it is that Obama has done for himself. Oh, yes, that's right, Marine 1, Air Force 1, the White House, Camp David, all new privileges he has bestowed upon himself that no predecessor of his ever had. Damn Obama, what's next, expropriating the Grand Canyon just for himself?
Let's see, our National Debt has gone up 50%, there are 6.5 million MORE Americans who are unemployed, taxes have gone up for EVERYONE, more countries disrespect us, just to name a few.
Grand Birther

Columbus, OH

#139607 Jan 29, 2013
“I still can't see why any civilian, anybody in this room in fact, needs weapons of that sort. You're not going to use them for hunting, even for home protection,” Heslin said.
Pro-gun activists responded by calling out: "Second Amendment!"
Undeterred, Heslin continued. "There are a lot of things that should be changed to prevent what happened."
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139608 Jan 29, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical moron. If I didn't see it on Fox it didn't happen.
Typical imbecile. You say the same thing about FOX.
Grand Birther

Columbus, OH

#139609 Jan 29, 2013
"The Second Amendment!" was shouted a couple of times by as many as a dozen gun enthusiasts in the meeting room as Neil Heslin, holding a photo of his slain 6-year-old son, Jesse Lewis, asked why Bushmaster assault-style weapons are allowed to be sold in the state.
"There are a lot of things that should be changed to prevent what happened," said Heslin, who said he grew up using guns and was undisturbed by the interruption of his testimony.
"That wasn't just a killing, it was a massacre," said Heslin, who recalled dropping off his son at Sandy Hook Elementary school shortly before Lanza opened fire. "I just hope some good can come out of this."
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139610 Jan 29, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
They were probably liberals out to make the right look as bad as possible. They do that sort of thing all the time.
Yes, you're right, that's it. And the shooter at Newtown was also a liberal trying to make the NRA, gun owners and gun manufacturers look bad. Damn democrats, what can be done about those rats?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139611 Jan 29, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That a boy jakeleg! Take a cheap shot (normal for you) at religion first thing in the morning. Classy, very classy.
Metaphors, Humour, sarcasm, wit, anything smart, not your or a birther forte, now is it? How often do I have to make that remark? Tell me how religion was mocked?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139612 Jan 29, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
"The Second Amendment!" was shouted a couple of times by as many as a dozen gun enthusiasts in the meeting room as Neil Heslin, holding a photo of his slain 6-year-old son, Jesse Lewis, asked why Bushmaster assault-style weapons are allowed to be sold in the state.
"There are a lot of things that should be changed to prevent what happened," said Heslin, who said he grew up using guns and was undisturbed by the interruption of his testimony.
"That wasn't just a killing, it was a massacre," said Heslin, who recalled dropping off his son at Sandy Hook Elementary school shortly before Lanza opened fire. "I just hope some good can come out of this."
Assault style weapons? So, they're really not assault weapons. Adam slipped through the cracks of our sub-standard mental health system. That's why this happened. At least place the blame where it belongs.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139613 Jan 29, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I never heard about it either. I doubt the validity of this.
Well, except for Foxnews.com and WND.com innuendoes and calumny on Obama, there is not much you've heard of, now is there?

Will you have the fortitude to read the following? From Hurricane Archives, NBC News (the lame press). Oh, I was off,not 100 doctors that were offered. It was 1,600.

Katrina aid from Cuba? No thanks, says U.S.

America welcomes foreign help, except from an old Cold War foe

Roberto Leon / NBC News
Although it is unlikely they will be going anywhere, Havana doctors Luis Sauchay and Delvis Marta Fernandez prepare their knapsacks of emergency medical supplies for Katrina victims.

By Mary MurrayProducer
NBC News

updated 9/14/2005 8:38:32 AM ET
Print
Font:

HAVANA — Dr. Luis Sauchay is the kind of hands-on physician you want in an emergency.

Though relatively young at 34, Sauchay has chalked up more than a decade of practicing hardship medicine.

Right out of medical school, he spent two years on the high seas, the only doctor for hundreds of fishermen aboard an industrial vessel.

During two other years, he cared for the sick and forgotten in an understaffed African clinic, treating countless cases of tuberculosis and cholera.

For the last five years, he has been the local family doctor for 200 working-class families in Havana’s Párraga neighborhood.

And after last December’s tsunami, Sauchay joined a Cuban medical brigade to comfort the shell-shocked in Sri Lanka.

So it was no surprise when just a day after Katrina decimated the Gulf Goast that Sauchay volunteered to help victims even though it means leaving his wife alone with their 2-month-old son.
“I can do a lot of good there,” he stressed,“because I have years of experience dealing with this type of catastrophe.”

Sauchay, though, may never get the chance to prove his worth. Despite Bush administration assurances that international aid offers will be kept free of politics, Cold War tensions seem to be freezing out help from Cuba.

Thanks, but no thanks
In separate Washington press briefings, both the White House and State Department spokesmen this week downplayed the Cuban government’s offer to send some 1,600 medics, field hospitals and 83 tons of medical supplies to ease the humanitarian disaster.

State Department spokesman Sean McCormack asserted last week that the Cuban medical brigade would probably not be needed since there has been a “robust response from the American medical community.”
Learn to Read

Buffalo Grove, IL

#139614 Jan 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Two points here. First of all, were they needed? This is not the same as not wanted but were they needed.
Next, do they have licences to practice medicine in the U.S.? In general, any medical train from any Communist country, is not recognized in the U.S. If you are from most Western European countries and a few other counties like India, you can be certified and licensed in the U.S. without much problem.
So, they were turned down because 1) they were not needed and 2) they were not licensed to practice medicine in the U.S.
Many reasons to turn down the offer. The FACT is - it was made and rejected. You morons have been whining all morning about how you never heard about it so it must not be true. More proof of how far up your ass your head remains
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139615 Jan 29, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Metaphors, Humour, sarcasm, wit, anything smart, not your or a birther forte, now is it? How often do I have to make that remark? Tell me how religion was mocked?
Re-read your post bright one. What is the forte of a dropout? That's right, not a damn thing.
Learn to Read

Buffalo Grove, IL

#139616 Jan 29, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Typical imbecile. You say the same thing about FOX.
OReaLY? When?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139617 Jan 29, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
NBC? The "No Birth Certificate" station. Please!
So it never happened? Hoqw about this from NewOrleansIndymedia? Is Dr O'keefe lying? Even Fox is mentioned. THAT should do it.

neworleans.indymedia.org/news/2005/09/4310_co...

As Public Health Crisis Continues, Bush Fails to Act on Cuban Offer of 1,100 Doctors
by Karen O'Keefe Saturday, Sep. 03, 2005 at 9:47 PM
karenokeefe@justice.com

Hurricane victims from New Orleans desperately need medical attention, and there are not enough doctors available to meet all of their needs. However, the federal government has not yet accepted Cuba’s offer to send 1,100 doctors with more than 20 tons of medicine.

The front page of the Saturday New York Times features a grim photo of elderly patients -- some in critical condition -- lying on conveyer belts and stretchers at the New Orleans airport. There is not a nurse, doctor, or hospital bed in sight. A Times article explains that more than 2,000 patients were evacuated there from hospitals, and many died while awaiting evacuation to another hospital. As a Saturday headline on WLBT-TV, Jackson read:“Many dying at airport for lack of medical care.” As of Friday afternoon, a few hundred patients remained.

Shelters housing evacuees were also unable to fully meet their medical needs. An Associated Press article entitled “Astrodome Triage Center Treating Hundreds” discusses more than 11,000 refugees at the Astrodome with only 50 doctors to attend to their needs. A doctor who ordinarily treats only 30 patients in an eight hour day saw 50 patients in four hours.

The need of those still trapped in New Orleans itself is even more dire, where minor cuts can quickly become dangerous infections due to the toxic waters, and where for five days people have been without adequate food, water, medications, sanitation, and other necessities. By Saturday night, a typical news headline read,“New Orleans Left for the Dead and Dying.”

News accounts continued to point to ever-increasing numbers of residents seeking medical treatment, and the ability of the already overworked healthcare personnel to deal with the flow of patients is at a breaking point. FOX News Medical correspondent Dr. Steven Glorsky, working alongside other medical personnel to treat evacuees in Baton Rouge, said “Many people might think there are enough people here, and there are not. We just need help.” He added,“We have a crisis in there.”

Adding to the problem is decreasing availability of medical supplies in New Orleans. Another problem is that many of the evacuees seeking help simply do not know what medications they are on, but they still need them as soon as possible..

With most of the city covered by standing water filled with sewage, fuels, toxic chemicals, and unknown numbers of corpses, officials and experts warn that residents risk a host of health problems. For example, there is also a concern these conditions create a favorable atmosphere for mosquitoes to multiply and spread West Nile Virus and malaria. Dr. Steven Garner told FOX News, "These are highly contagious diseases, and as people begin to experience the diarrhea and vomiting, it'll spread because we have people in very close quarters now in the Astrodome or wherever they are."

Infectious disease expert Dr. Sanford Kuvin explained to Palm Beach Daily News that the lack of adequate medical care could result in dangerous outbreaks of otherwise preventable and treatable diseases such as cholera and hepatitis.

With patients across New Orleans receiving limited care after enduring days in extreme heat and without adequate water, food, medications, and electricity, President Fidel Castro of Cuba offered on Friday to send an initial 100 doctors to help deal with the medical crisis, and to send 1,000 more doctors by Sunday. But, the U.S. federal government has not accepted the offer, as the death toll continues to mount.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139618 Jan 29, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, except for Foxnews.com and WND.com innuendoes and calumny on Obama, there is not much you've heard of, now is there?
Will you have the fortitude to read the following? From Hurricane Archives, NBC News (the lame press). Oh, I was off,not 100 doctors that were offered. It was 1,600.
Katrina aid from Cuba? No thanks, says U.S.
America welcomes foreign help, except from an old Cold War foe
Roberto Leon / NBC News
Although it is unlikely they will be going anywhere, Havana doctors Luis Sauchay and Delvis Marta Fernandez prepare their knapsacks of emergency medical supplies for Katrina victims.
By Mary MurrayProducer
NBC News
updated 9/14/2005 8:38:32 AM ET
Print
Font:
HAVANA — Dr. Luis Sauchay is the kind of hands-on physician you want in an emergency.
Though relatively young at 34, Sauchay has chalked up more than a decade of practicing hardship medicine.
Right out of medical school, he spent two years on the high seas, the only doctor for hundreds of fishermen aboard an industrial vessel.
During two other years, he cared for the sick and forgotten in an understaffed African clinic, treating countless cases of tuberculosis and cholera.
For the last five years, he has been the local family doctor for 200 working-class families in Havana’s Párraga neighborhood.
And after last December’s tsunami, Sauchay joined a Cuban medical brigade to comfort the shell-shocked in Sri Lanka.
So it was no surprise when just a day after Katrina decimated the Gulf Goast that Sauchay volunteered to help victims even though it means leaving his wife alone with their 2-month-old son.
“I can do a lot of good there,” he stressed,“because I have years of experience dealing with this type of catastrophe.”
Sauchay, though, may never get the chance to prove his worth. Despite Bush administration assurances that international aid offers will be kept free of politics, Cold War tensions seem to be freezing out help from Cuba.
Thanks, but no thanks
In separate Washington press briefings, both the White House and State Department spokesmen this week downplayed the Cuban government’s offer to send some 1,600 medics, field hospitals and 83 tons of medical supplies to ease the humanitarian disaster.
State Department spokesman Sean McCormack asserted last week that the Cuban medical brigade would probably not be needed since there has been a “robust response from the American medical community.”
Oh c'mon! You know the "No Birth Certificate" station can't be trusted.

Location hidden

#139619 Jan 29, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Another un-American anti-American anti-America traitor romanced and won over by Pravda, and just because the internet edition is in ENGLISH. Really! Unless you can cite a credible and non-lying source, the Russian aid story is made up. What is not made up, though, as it was reported in most major newspapers, right and left, is that Cuba offered 100 doctors in Katrina relief aid. It was turned down.
Typical Libtardian Logic, If something is not reported by any George Soros approved source, it is un-American anti-American anti-America and the poster is a traitor!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139620 Jan 29, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Many reasons to turn down the offer. The FACT is - it was made and rejected. You morons have been whining all morning about how you never heard about it so it must not be true. More proof of how far up your ass your head remains
Just giving you some of your own medicine. Like it?
Learn to Read

Buffalo Grove, IL

#139621 Jan 29, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Typical imbecile. You say the same thing about FOX.
Well what do you know, Fox did report it ... I suppose now Romper will believe it and insist that I don't.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,169964,00...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,179635,00...

Poor little ignorant RomperStomper. What a pathetic fool
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139622 Jan 29, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Well what do you know, Fox did report it ... I suppose now Romper will believe it and insist that I don't.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,169964,00...
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,179635,00...
Poor little ignorant RomperStomper. What a pathetic fool
yank, yank, yank! LMSAO! But, but, but FOX is full of it, right? LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min Jogosdokizi 49,257
Disgraceful treatment at O'Hare 19 min Sunshine 3
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 30 min shinningelectr0n 1,154,628
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 71,140
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMare 51,267
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,897
French researchers find new strain of HIV virus... (Aug '09) 4 hr dango64 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr PEllen 98,858
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News