BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
123,001 - 123,020 of 176,801 Comments Last updated 51 min ago

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Debt
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

FFS- wrote:
Conservatives complaining about deb is like a fish complaining about water
Do you know why conservatives (and many others) complain about the debt?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

I see today Rogue Moron is pretending that pro-gun activists that would dare interrupt court proceedings involving a murdered child are something other than gun nuts.

Wow.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

LRS wrote:
foxnews.com ? Why not Pravda? Almost as credible.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
foxnews.com ? Why not Pravda? Almost as credible.
Wasn't that like 20 years of bad numbers? Hmmm....
Justus Liebig

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, no video so it may not be so.
<quoted text>
Typical Libtardian responce
Typical head in the sand loser reply.
Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, right. No video; so the Gettysburg address never happened.
Rouge is such a dunce.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

"The Senate Majority Leader Martin M. Looney, co-chairman of the Gun Violence Prevention Working Group, threatened to empty the packed room if such outbursts continued."

But Rouge didn't see video of the heckling, so it didn't happen.

He didn't see a video of the birth at Kapiolani so it didn't happen either.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

I heard the heckling on video. Why can't Rouge figure out how to find stuff with Google when he doesn't want to hear it? It was also played on Martin Bashir's show.
Truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Grieving father is lucky he wasn't shot and killed by these idiots. But, according to Rogue, these people are as sweet as apple pie.
Its illustrative of the kind and quality of folks on the Right these days that abunch of clowns in cammo diapers would heckle a parent of one of the victims.
It figures.
These are NOT good people.
Its useless to pretend they are.
What kind of take do you get from their idealogical soulmates here on topix?
Are they people most normal folks would have anything to do with?
It obvious there is flat out something WRONG with the majority of them.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe it is time for our country to go to a fair tax or a flat tax. The bottom line is that of the 61 million that voted for Romney,most voted for the best interests of our country. The 65 million that voted for Obama,most voted for gifts from the tax payers. Why is it that Obama got most of his votes from the overcrowded urban area,and Romney got most of his votes from the hard working core?
How would you work that out Frank? Obama has millions of supporters who do pay taxes just as Romney has millions who donít. The largest portion being seniors who supported Romney (for reasons known only to them) by a 53/38 percent margin. Romney also won eight of the ten poorest states in the union for reasons that will forever remain a mystery.

Iíve been paying Federal income tax since I was 14 years old and even though Iím retired I still do. So your suggestion that Obama supporters are looking for gifts is as ridiculous on its face as when Romney said it and the perception that he actually believed it is possibly why heís not president today.

Then too the guy who left a surplus told us to do the math and it appears the majority figured with trillion dollar deficits itís pretty hard to take a guy seriously who says heís going to begin his presidency by cutting revenues by 20 percent and increasing military spending by 2 trillion.

Talk about gifts! Wow.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama WILL die at some point.
Wonít we all?

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know why conservatives (and many others) complain about the debt?
consrvatives told us for 8 years that deficits don't matter. Then suddenly there is a dem pres....and deficits matter again?

It's quite transparent and cowardly?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
"The Senate Majority Leader Martin M. Looney, co-chairman of the Gun Violence Prevention Working Group, threatened to empty the packed room if such outbursts continued."
But Rouge didn't see video of the heckling, so it didn't happen.
He didn't see a video of the birth at Kapiolani so it didn't happen either.
What, Rogue? No video of the virgin birth? Then it can't be.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Case in point, Russia Delivers Blankets to Sandy Homeless
At about 1 o'clock Wednesday morning two airplanes landed at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City, two Il-76s to be exact, military great cargo freighters from Russia delivering humanitarian aid to those affected by superstorm Sandy. The aid mission was authorized by Russia's Emergency Situations Ministry and involved the delivery of over 50 tons of supplies and aid which was accepted by the US Federal Emergency Management Agency.
And least you think this is a one off occurrence, Katrina stands in point:
Was one of the first countries to offer assistance. Up to four jets were placed on standby at the Ramenskoye Airport near Moscow as early as August 30, including heavy Ilyushin Il-76-TDs with special evacuation equipment, medical equipment, a water-cleansing system, a BK-117 rescue helicopter and two special cars; and a passenger IL-62, which brought 10 coordinators and 50 rescuers, as well as 6 tons of drinking water. On September 6, the Bush administration gave its approval.
And for all this, we are treated as an enemy, our allies are overthrown, bombed, murdered. We are ridiculed. Our women are portrayed as whores. Our Church as somehow not Christian, even though it is the stronghold of all Christianity. Our culture is that of wanton drunks and Neanderthals.
Russians, as good Christians, help those who hate us, but these hate mongers lash out.
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/1...
Another un-American anti-American anti-America traitor romanced and won over by Pravda, and just because the internet edition is in ENGLISH. Really! Unless you can cite a credible and non-lying source, the Russian aid story is made up. What is not made up, though, as it was reported in most major newspapers, right and left, is that Cuba offered 100 doctors in Katrina relief aid. It was turned down.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Good Morning Jacques-Hammer,
I never heard about the rejection Cuba's offer of sending 100 doctors to assist in relief efforts after Hurricane Katrina, but my hunch is that it involved beaurocratic red-tape. Primarily that the foreign MD's were not licensed to practice medicine stateside, therfore they were unqualified to asssist in such a delicate capacity.
loose

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

HailMeinObummer wrote:
<quoted text>
"ignorant azz" is it? Well that's a mature conversation!
By the way you say the "State" confirmed and authenticated the Hospital listed on King Obummers alleged original BC. please do tell us who exactly at the hospital, what official, authenticated this for the state? Why would they even need to authenticate the hospital, after it was released by King Obummer, do they not believe the BC?
You are a hoot! "YOU DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS SILLYNESS" ?
So that's why you have been her for over four plus years trying to convince everyone? LOL!
As for granny the audio conversation has been posted here many times you just refuse to listen to the truth, she absolutely said he was born in Kenya, and the interviewer repeated his question to make sure he was hearing her answer correctly, so enough with your lies and cover ups! After all that's why you are still here, cover up!
And again you have also been given the live interview where Queen Obummer said "Kenya was his HOME COUNTRY"! So stop your lies!
So blather on with your King Obummer Libtard approved propaganda SILLYNESS YOU DON'T HAVE TIME FOR!
Well dude here is the transcript and the whole story behind it. All you have to do is copy and paste where granny said Obama was born in Kenya and you can easily prove to the thread youíre not a liar. There may have indeed been confusion over the meaning of (Or translation of) where granny Sarah was "present" when Obama was born in Hawaii, but never over whether Obama was born in Hawaii.
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/wp-content/upl...

But youíre right about one thing. The good reverend McCae did in fact repeat the question to make sure he heard it right, but the one thing he never heard anyone say is that Obama was born in Kenya. The thread can determine who is the liar for themselves.

MCRAE: OK.Uh, when I come in December I would like to go by the, the place, the hospital where he is born. Uh, could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombasa?

TRANSLATOR OGOMBE (to McRae): No! Obama was not born in Mombasa! He was born in America!

MCRAE: Wh-whereabouts, whereabouts was he born? I, I thought he was born in Kenya.

TRANSLATOR OGOMBE: No he was born in America, not in Mombasa.
MCRAE: OK. Do you know whereabouts he was born?

MCRAE: Was, was, was Mrs. Obama, was sh--was she present? Was, was Mrs. Obama, see I thought you said she was present. Was she, was, was she, was she able to see him being, being born in, in Hawaii?

TRANSLATOR OGOMBE (sounding exasperated): No, no! The, the woman was not present. She was uh not, a what--you see, she was here in Kenya, and Obama was born in America. That is, thatís obvious.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Taxes are up. Spending is up. The Deficit is up. What are you thinking? Why should illegal immigrants 'gain' citizenship? What has Obama done for women,other than use them for a political pawn? What has changed in the past six years? What has Obama done for anyone other than himself? BTW: Tomorrow, Obama will present his own immigration policy in Las Vegas,hope you pay attention?
If Obama hasnít done anything then why are you complaining Frank?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

loose cannon wrote:
Good Morning Jacques-Hammer,
I never heard about the rejection Cuba's offer of sending 100 doctors to assist in relief efforts after Hurricane Katrina, but my hunch is that it involved beaurocratic red-tape. Primarily that the foreign MD's were not licensed to practice medicine stateside, therfore they were unqualified to asssist in such a delicate capacity.
loose
Naw, not at all. In relief situations, qualified and licenced medical doctors are welcome. Here's how I think it went :

Cuba made the offer as a great publicity coup. Cuba knew the U.S. would refuse, just as the U.S. would send those Illushyins packing with their blankets. However, had the U.S. taken up Cuba on the offer, Castro had the doctors on hand and could've come through, no problem. But it was a a publicity thing, of course, designed to embarrass the U.S. govt. As far as I know, it didn't work.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Jacques,
I have enough practical experience in America's health care system to know that if an individual does not hold a current and valid license to practice medicine in the United States they may as well be a refuse collector.
loose
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Truman wrote:
<quoted text>Its illustrative of the kind and quality of folks on the Right these days that abunch of clowns in cammo diapers would heckle a parent of one of the victims.
It figures.
These are NOT good people.
Its useless to pretend they are.
What kind of take do you get from their idealogical soulmates here on topix?
Are they people most normal folks would have anything to do with?
It obvious there is flat out something WRONG with the majority of them.
They were probably liberals out to make the right look as bad as possible. They do that sort of thing all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min Chickenpoo 49,269
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 20 min JOEL 68,843
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 40 min PDUPONT 1,096,126
Father Of Hans Peterson Speaks Out (Oct '07) 2 hr CDC 42
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 5 hr joey 25
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr Whiny1 4,640
Word (Dec '08) 7 hr andet1987 4,633
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr Toj 97,823

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 5:30AM CDT

•••
•••