BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139556 Jan 28, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
For god's sake , he was a nazi synpathiser, along with anti-semite Henry Ford. How come you don't know that? That does not diminish his feat of crossing the Atlantic solo , first time, but he was who he was. He really wnnt to work when the war broke out? How silly can you get? did you somehow expect him to join the Lutwaffe. I told you , he few combat missions in the Pacific, which was admirable, he didn't have to, was overage I believe.
God, I actually wrote "synpathiser" . Sympathiser it is. Sorry.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139557 Jan 28, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Gun nuts heckle father of Sandy Hook victim in court
http://www.ctpost.com/local/article/Newtown-d...
Grieving father is lucky he wasn't shot and killed by these idiots. But, according to Rogue, these people are as sweet as apple pie.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#139558 Jan 28, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
For god's sake , he was a nazi synpathiser, along with anti-semite Henry Ford. How come you don't know that? That does not diminish his feat of crossing the Atlantic solo , first time, but he was who he was. He really wnnt to work when the war broke out? How silly can you get? did you somehow expect him to join the Lutwaffe. I told you , he few combat missions in the Pacific, which was admirable, he didn't have to, was overage I believe.
Joe Kennedy was a Nazi sympathizer and FDR was an anti-Semite. But he was a Isolationist and was part of the

Oh, if he was caught flying a combat aircraft, he would have been in violation of the Geneva Accords and would not be a POW but treated as a spy or a saboteur and was subject to torture and summary execution.

Location hidden

#139559 Jan 28, 2013
", I am a Democrat who thinks FDR was a great president."
Charles Lindbergh
Justus Liebig

Bristol, CT

#139560 Jan 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, no video so it may not be so.
Yeah, right. No video; so the Gettysburg address never happened.

Rouge is such a dunce.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139561 Jan 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe Kennedy was a Nazi sympathizer and FDR was an anti-Semite. But he was a Isolationist and was part of the
Oh, if he was caught flying a combat aircraft, he would have been in violation of the Geneva Accords and would not be a POW but treated as a spy or a saboteur and was subject to torture and summary execution.
Joe Kennedy was many things but not a nazi sympathiser. He was dead wrong in his advice to FDR, namely that he should exert some influence on Churchill to seek peace with Hitler. What a mistake, and nothing to be proud of. Yes, he may have been wary of Jews, as was Roosevelt, though his sec of the treasury was Jewish. Boatloads of Jews were turned back both in Canada and the USA. Shame on us, our govt and our populace must have had a some anti-semitism in our bellies. And don't forget, that sort of anti-semitism was rampant both in Western Europe, in Canada and the U.S. Golf club memberships for Jews? When did that happen? In the 60s? Barred from the best hotels also until the 60s? Yes. Is why they built their own. Now they own most of the good ones, good for them, shameful for us.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139562 Jan 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
", I am a Democrat who thinks FDR was a great president."
Charles Lindbergh
I hear they could not stand each other until about 1944.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#139563 Jan 28, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
It's still u deniable that taxes, spending and the deficit are lower than when President Barack Hussein Obama took office. Illegal immigrants are going to gain citizenship. Women and gays are gaining rights that will one day result in equality.
These are sad times for Birfoons.
Taxes are up. Spending is up. The Deficit is up. What are you thinking? Why should illegal immigrants 'gain' citizenship? What has Obama done for women,other than use them for a political pawn? What has changed in the past six years? What has Obama done for anyone other than himself? BTW: Tomorrow, Obama will present his own immigration policy in Las Vegas,hope you pay attention?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139564 Jan 28, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Grieving father is lucky he wasn't shot and killed by these idiots. But, according to Rogue, these people are as sweet as apple pie.
You mean like maybe a skeet shooter? LOL

Location hidden

#139565 Jan 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, no video so it may not be so.
Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, right. No video; so the Gettysburg address never happened.
Rouge is such a dunce.
Typical Libtardian responce
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139566 Jan 28, 2013
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#139567 Jan 28, 2013
Another birfoon in denial of objective reality.

SHOCKING
Billy Ringo

Rego Park, NY

#139568 Jan 28, 2013
This birth certficate thing is a great opportunity for the Rethugs. They should press this issue hard.

Where's the birther Queen Oily Tits?

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#139569 Jan 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I don't expect FFS to reply as the last, and only time, Obama signed a Federal budget into law was the FY2009 budget!!!
no kidding dipshit.

With a democrat controlled senate, and a repub controlled house....can you figure out why that is?

Buffalo, NY

#139570 Jan 28, 2013
Conservatives complaining about deb is like a fish complaining about water

Buffalo, NY

#139571 Jan 28, 2013
Debt
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139572 Jan 28, 2013
FFS- wrote:
Conservatives complaining about deb is like a fish complaining about water
Do you know why conservatives (and many others) complain about the debt?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#139573 Jan 28, 2013
I see today Rogue Moron is pretending that pro-gun activists that would dare interrupt court proceedings involving a murdered child are something other than gun nuts.

Wow.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139574 Jan 28, 2013
LRS wrote:
foxnews.com ? Why not Pravda? Almost as credible.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139575 Jan 28, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
foxnews.com ? Why not Pravda? Almost as credible.
Wasn't that like 20 years of bad numbers? Hmmm....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,129,540
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min SpaceBlues 47,606
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 51 min Lawrence Wolf 50,789
Abby 10-30 1 hr RACE 26
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 98,568
Amy 10-31 1 hr RACE 3
Abby 10-31 1 hr loose cannon 9

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 9:05AM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance