BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
122,981 - 123,000 of 176,788 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why^ Tell me. Did |I lie?
Did you lie? WTF? Are you even in touch with the real world?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Gun nuts heckle father of Sandy Hook victim in court

http://www.ctpost.com/local/article/Newtown-d...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
Well, no video so it may not be so. Maybe they were heckling someone else. Besides, you say it was "gun nuts" that were heckling this man but the article does not mention who was. Very presumptuous of you.
did you notice this in an associated article?

Now this man dares own a weapon that has;
Those features included, according to police:

A pistol grip
The ability to accept detachable ammunition magazines
A threaded barrel
The ability to have a bayonet attached
http://valley.newhavenindependent.org/archive...
Tell us, does a pistol grip make this rifle more dangerous? How about the ability to accept a detachable magazine? A threaded barrel? or the ability to have a bayonet attached?

Do you know how many people at Sandy Hook were bayoneted?
Yep, Libtards are bigots!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But when war broke out, Charles Lindbergh really went to work. He started with Ford Motor Company helping to change if from building cars to building planes. Then off to the Pacific her went.(I don't think he went to Europe during the war)
http://www.charleslindbergh.com/wwii/
And incidentally, and until Pearl Harbour when Hitler foolishly declared war on the USA in solidarity with Japan, the Ford Motor company, Ford-owned, was still building military Ford trucks and other vehicles in Germany, thereby aiding Hitler better occupy Europe. He went to work building tanks (Shermans, the fiery coffins - light armour, light cannon, gas engine, great target practice for the German Tigers)in 1942 - at great profit btw.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Chick-fil-A CEO, Gay Activist Meet
By Chris Good | ABC OTUS News
The leader of a national gay-rights group says he's coming out-as a friend of Chick-fil-A CEO Dan Cathy.
"I've gotten to know Dan, he's gotten to know me. He's shared concerns about young people, about Chick-fil-A being used for certain purposes," Shane Windmeyer, executive director of Campus Pride, told ABC News.
Last year, Cathy sparked a national controversy by telling a radio host that "we're inviting God's judgment on our nation when we shake our fist at him and say we know better than you as to what constitutes a marriage. And I pray God's mercy on our generation that has such a prideful, arrogant attitude that thinks we have the audacity to redefine what marriage is all about."
Windmeyer said that Cathy called him last year, during the heat of the controversy that led national gay-rights groups to protest Chick-fil-A. Cathy reached out seeking advice and understanding, Windmeyer said. Windmeyer was a guest of Cathy's at this year's Chick-fil-A Bowl between LSU and Clemson at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta.
The activist also says Chick-fil-A has stopped donating to anti-gay groups, according to his review of the company's 990 tax forms.
http://news.yahoo.com/chick-fil-ceo-gay-activ...
Could anyone care less?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
For god's sake , he was a nazi synpathiser, along with anti-semite Henry Ford. How come you don't know that? That does not diminish his feat of crossing the Atlantic solo , first time, but he was who he was. He really wnnt to work when the war broke out? How silly can you get? did you somehow expect him to join the Lutwaffe. I told you , he few combat missions in the Pacific, which was admirable, he didn't have to, was overage I believe.
God, I actually wrote "synpathiser" . Sympathiser it is. Sorry.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
Grieving father is lucky he wasn't shot and killed by these idiots. But, according to Rogue, these people are as sweet as apple pie.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
For god's sake , he was a nazi synpathiser, along with anti-semite Henry Ford. How come you don't know that? That does not diminish his feat of crossing the Atlantic solo , first time, but he was who he was. He really wnnt to work when the war broke out? How silly can you get? did you somehow expect him to join the Lutwaffe. I told you , he few combat missions in the Pacific, which was admirable, he didn't have to, was overage I believe.
Joe Kennedy was a Nazi sympathizer and FDR was an anti-Semite. But he was a Isolationist and was part of the

Oh, if he was caught flying a combat aircraft, he would have been in violation of the Geneva Accords and would not be a POW but treated as a spy or a saboteur and was subject to torture and summary execution.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

", I am a Democrat who thinks FDR was a great president."
Charles Lindbergh
Justus Liebig

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, no video so it may not be so.
Yeah, right. No video; so the Gettysburg address never happened.

Rouge is such a dunce.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe Kennedy was a Nazi sympathizer and FDR was an anti-Semite. But he was a Isolationist and was part of the
Oh, if he was caught flying a combat aircraft, he would have been in violation of the Geneva Accords and would not be a POW but treated as a spy or a saboteur and was subject to torture and summary execution.
Joe Kennedy was many things but not a nazi sympathiser. He was dead wrong in his advice to FDR, namely that he should exert some influence on Churchill to seek peace with Hitler. What a mistake, and nothing to be proud of. Yes, he may have been wary of Jews, as was Roosevelt, though his sec of the treasury was Jewish. Boatloads of Jews were turned back both in Canada and the USA. Shame on us, our govt and our populace must have had a some anti-semitism in our bellies. And don't forget, that sort of anti-semitism was rampant both in Western Europe, in Canada and the U.S. Golf club memberships for Jews? When did that happen? In the 60s? Barred from the best hotels also until the 60s? Yes. Is why they built their own. Now they own most of the good ones, good for them, shameful for us.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
", I am a Democrat who thinks FDR was a great president."
Charles Lindbergh
I hear they could not stand each other until about 1944.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
It's still u deniable that taxes, spending and the deficit are lower than when President Barack Hussein Obama took office. Illegal immigrants are going to gain citizenship. Women and gays are gaining rights that will one day result in equality.
These are sad times for Birfoons.
Taxes are up. Spending is up. The Deficit is up. What are you thinking? Why should illegal immigrants 'gain' citizenship? What has Obama done for women,other than use them for a political pawn? What has changed in the past six years? What has Obama done for anyone other than himself? BTW: Tomorrow, Obama will present his own immigration policy in Las Vegas,hope you pay attention?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Grieving father is lucky he wasn't shot and killed by these idiots. But, according to Rogue, these people are as sweet as apple pie.
You mean like maybe a skeet shooter? LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, no video so it may not be so.
Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, right. No video; so the Gettysburg address never happened.
Rouge is such a dunce.
Typical Libtardian responce
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Another birfoon in denial of objective reality.

SHOCKING
Billy Ringo

Rego Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

This birth certficate thing is a great opportunity for the Rethugs. They should press this issue hard.

Where's the birther Queen Oily Tits?

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I don't expect FFS to reply as the last, and only time, Obama signed a Federal budget into law was the FY2009 budget!!!
no kidding dipshit.

With a democrat controlled senate, and a repub controlled house....can you figure out why that is?

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Conservatives complaining about deb is like a fish complaining about water

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Teaman 1,095,986
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 24 min Ratloder 68,294
Amy 8-21 1 hr Toj 12
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Toj 97,823
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Doug77 4,636
last post wins! (Apr '13) 3 hr Concerned_American 320
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr bushi 49,259

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••