BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,149)

Showing posts 122,961 - 122,980 of167,454
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>50 million out of a population on 310 million. With a population of 310 million it would be easy to find 50 million idiots that did the wrong thing. There are still tens of millions of good United States citizens that believe that Obama is wrong. Obama's current approval rating is still far less than 50 percent.
<quoted text>
And according to Fox News, 36% of all Americans still question Obama's place of birth.
FoxNews?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user"

- Theodore Roosevelt
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Bgoood wrote:
Breaking news! Chief Justice of the Supreme Court John Roberts schedules a case by Attorney Taitz regarding Obama’s forged IDs to be heard in conference before the full Supreme Court
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/...
Orly Taitz will be heard by SCOTUS about Obama's frauds, false documents, and lies. About his High Treason and the reasons SCOTUS must execute him for deceiving and betraying the USA and We The People.
Taitz said Obama's committed espionnage.
This is serious.
We're talking about the death penalty and the electric chair for the world's most powerful man, the POTUS, the leader of the free world, the Commander-in-Chief of the US Army
Lemmings. They never learn. Those that survive the cliff leap get right back in line.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The final official vote from all 50 states and the Washington district showed Obama, a Democrat, with 65,899,660 votes, or 51.1 percent, and Romney, a Republican, with 60,932,152 votes, or 47.2 percent.
http://frrole.com/o/officially-official-elect...
Thank you. Looks like I was off by 4 million in Obama's favour. 4 million fraudulent votes, of course, thanks to condoms and cell phones.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Don't you think it odd that both Price William and Prince Harry are military helicopter pilots? Airplanes are boring unless you are a bush pilot. And helicopter pilots have funny and go down in hairy places.
Well, I believe the difference between a helicopter pilot and a jet jockey is akin to the difference between a nurse and a doctor, a mechanic and an engineer, or a para-legal and a lawyer. I'm not bad-mouthing helicopter pilots or nurses or mechanics or para-legals. Just anticipating your response. All are fine professions, worhty ones, but jet jockeys, doctors, mechanics and lawyers are a step up.

And if brainless Prince Harry could learn how to pilot a helicopter, what does that say for his profession?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Belly aching wimp-asked loser moans and bitches again. Hey Rouge, you never gave me directions to the Democratic Pity Party that was supposed to happen on Nov 7, 2012.
Funny, I couldn't hear them "coming" anymore, and neither did I see Rogue dancing in the streets.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

And ole LRS, as he wrote a while back, wouldn't be caught dead watching the inauguration. Noooo, although he did say he turned his tv off at 12H15 pm Jan 21. Ha ha.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Belly aching wimp-asked loser moans and bitches again. Hey Rouge, you never gave me directions to the Democratic Pity Party that was supposed to happen on Nov 7, 2012.
Yes I did. It was the Golden Gate bridge so you can have a long fall until you hit the water.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

loose cannon wrote:
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user"
- Theodore Roosevelt
Have bothered to read his latest biography?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Have you bothered reading his latest biography?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney’s a 47 percenter Frank.
Ah, he got 47.2% of the vote. In fact he got a higher percentage of the vote than Bill Clinton got in 1992 which was just 43%!!!

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Good morning birthers,

Are you any closer to proving your conspiracy? No? Well that's surprising?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe it is time for our country to go to a fair tax or a flat tax. The bottom line is that of the 61 million that voted for Romney,most voted for the best interests of our country. The 65 million that voted for Obama,most voted for gifts from the tax payers. Why is it that Obama got most of his votes from the overcrowded urban area,and Romney got most of his votes from the hard working core?
I like the Cain 9-9-9 tax.

http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/taxtopics/cain...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did. It was the Golden Gate bridge so you can have a long fall until you hit the water.
November 6,2012 :

Democrats win the presidency. Again;
Democrats maintain senate majority, increase it by one;
Democrats slice Republican House majority.

And for this, democrats are jumping off the Golden Gate bridge? Are you confused?

Oh, oh, more bad news for the Republicans and assorted birthers and tea partyers. Joe Biden may run for the presidency in 2016.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Would be interesting if you could supply a breakdown of exactly what comprises that 47%. And who, amongst the 57% who do pay taxes, simply do not pay enough.
I hope that is a typo as 47%+ 57% does not equal 100%. If it is more than 9%, it is more than their Fair Share. And if you pay less than 9%, you are a moocher!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Would be interesting if you could supply a breakdown of exactly what comprises that 47%. And who, amongst the 57% who do pay taxes, simply do not pay enough.
Oh according to our census, 15.1% of all Americans are in poverty soooo IMHO 84.9% should be paying some sort of federal income tax. If you are not, you are a moocher!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

also according to our census, there is a great percentage of Americans in poverty than since 1967! Way to go Obama!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, he got 47.2% of the vote. In fact he got a higher percentage of the vote than Bill Clinton got in 1992 which was just 43%!!!
As usual, you omit stuff that makes a huge difference. There were 3 candidates. Perot took 19% of the vote. Sure, he stole some of GHB's votes, but be honest, admit that Clinton would've garnered at least 25% of Perot's votes, had he not run, and that would've put him over the top. Also, GHB was coming off his successful Kuwait liberation triumph,(thank you Colin Powell for the advice not to topple Saddam Hussein) which did not make it any easier for Clinton.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
November 6,2012 :
Democrats win the presidency. Again;
Democrats maintain senate majority, increase it by one;
Democrats slice Republican House majority.
And for this, democrats are jumping off the Golden Gate bridge? Are you confused?
Oh, oh, more bad news for the Republicans and assorted birthers and tea partyers. Joe Biden may run for the presidency in 2016.
The point being, Conservatives don't have pity parties, Liberals do! Next, Conservatives do not boo Democrat presidents at inaugurations!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the Cain 9-9-9 tax.
http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/taxtopics/cain...
Who's Cain?

Ha ha, I hear the Democrats have gone on a novena, praying to Almighty God that Cain will be the Republican presidential candidate with big humongous mouth Trump as his running mate. Dems could then run Mickey Mouse and they would still win.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 122,961 - 122,980 of167,454
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min NuculurVodkaOption 1,033,034
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min well 47,028
Abby 4-17 10 min Mister Tonka 28
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 21 min Mister Tonka 96,067
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 47 min Eric 65,059
Obama and Hillary's Just Dessert? 1 hr josphd 3
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr josphd 7,547
•••
•••