BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,145)

Showing posts 122,881 - 122,900 of174,443
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry dude I’ve already got you pegged. You’ve already rejected the certified BC (which includes the birth hospital) and has been confirmed and authenticated by the state. Now you claim to seek hospital affirmation you will assuredly reject as well. Why would the POTUS not further pacify your ignorant ass you ask? Well, he clearly articulated his frustration when he released his LFBC.
"I know that there is going to be a segment of people for which no matter what we put out, this issue will not be put to rest, but I am speaking for the vast majority of the American people as well as for the press. We do not have time for this kind of SILLINESS. We have better stuff to do. I have got better stuff to do. We have got big problems to solve."
Barack Obama
In other words grow up; he thinks you’re a silly old fool and should have long outgrown your pacifier. In any case you’ve certainly gotten your last from him.
We all heard granny’s taped conversation (and read the transcript) as well and we never heard her once say Obama was born in Kenya. To the contrary she repeatedly said he was born in Hawaii so obviously there is nothing to dispute. The birfoon of course hears whatever his deluded mind wants to hear but the one thing he never heard granny or Michelle “ever” say is Obama was born in Kenya.
Poopoo stain, how many times I got to tell you, you can't prove a Hawaiian birth with a fraudulent birth certificate.
That is all Obama has.
If the long form is fraudulent, and it is, so is the short form.
You know that the fraudulent usurper is using Harrison J. Bounells SSN, right?
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Now just when was the law changed such that hospitals officially confirm birth facts rather than departments of health?
Make believe law doesn't count, birfoons.
Only a Hospital can actually confirm a birth, the Health department can only confirm the information that they received from the Hospital.
Can you LIE a little BIGGER?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Both Rogue and LRS believe that it is their right to steal other people's words. To them, plagiarism is the greatest invention. To his credit, Rogue never said as much, though he surely thinks it, but slug LRS actually came out and said it was okay to plagiarize.
HaHaHaHa! What a pure dork! Now you claim to know what other's believe. You're definitely a mental case, jakeleg. Seriously.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You corrected it only because I corrected you, with a bonus, as I explained the punctuation to you and how a single comma can make all the difference.
The last one I made, I corrected it myself, Cinton instead of Obama or something like that and, what a riot, you took me to task for correcting you. Pitiful.
Right, Mr. Mental Case. LMAO Your call, Captain. Remember? LMAO!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Yep, Bobby Jindal was commenting on people like Rogue Moron who are too stupid to keep their racism and sexism under their hats, thus turning away moderate voters.

By no means was Jindal saying the Republican Party ought not believe those things, as those stupid things are their core beliefs; rather, he was saying they need to keep it quiet.

LOL
Justus Liebig

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a Hospital can actually confirm a birth, the Health department can only confirm the information that they received from the Hospital.
DOH is where birth info is maintained and from whom birth facts are obtained according to statute.
Justus Liebig

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense. Not all hospitals are still in existence and not all births are in hospitals. Some hospitals don't keep records more than 50 years. How would a 65-year old prove his age? DOH is the agency that maintains birth information not hospitals.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>And we all laugh at your ignorance and frustration. Especially with the fact you will NEVER have your frustration relieved! Now puke your nasty hate for four more years. I love it! HA!
Obama WILL die at some point.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Both Rogue and LRS believe that it is their right to steal other people's words. To them, plagiarism is the greatest invention. To his credit, Rogue never said as much, though he surely thinks it, but slug LRS actually came out and said it was okay to plagiarize.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
HaHaHaHa! What a pure dork! Now you claim to know what other's believe. You're definitely a mental case, jakeleg. Seriously.
Yep, Jacques is big on accusing people of something but he will never say whom we plagerized. Oh Jacques, I always give credit and usually a link.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, hey, it's not what I believe, it's what you've SHOWN. I've repeatedly pointed out instances where you clearly plagiarized, did not credit the author. Many times. Finally, hounded by what you knew to be true, you came out and admitted it, right here on Topix, making light of it, and considering plagiarizing to be normal.

Why do you constantly lie and make up stuff? Is it spontaneous, ingrained, or just embedded in your disgusting sinews? Hmmm, I surmise, all of the foregoing. Do you really think, for example, that anyone here would believe, ha ha, that a worthless slug like you would be prosperous and have not one, but TWO (2) beautiful nurse girl friends? Try Ripley's Believe it or Not.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you made a wise decsion not to pursue typos and errors, if the above is any indication.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, Mr. Mental Case. LMAO Your call, Captain. Remember? LMAO!
No, you wrote "Your call captain". I corrected it. Look at my above post, btw.

You're tripping all over your errors. Stop it, you look ridiculous. This is like shooting fish in a barrel with one of your beloved assault weapons (oh oh, Rogue will surely correct me and say "assault rifle).
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical brither poisonous virulent hate. Out of reasoning, arguments and justification, they hope the president will die. LRS was praying AF1 would lose some nuts and bolts. Then, after being repeatedly stomped ony for months, and out of ammunition, he professed the hope that something would go wrong with my plane when I travelled to Vegas. Is it any wonder that these birfoons are the laughing stock of the true Republican party, along with their slighly-less nutty tea partyers.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Yep, Jacques is big on accusing people of something but he will never say whom we plagerized. Oh Jacques, I always give credit and usually a link.
No you don't always. I've caught you several times. And, you are being totally ridiculous, as you wrote : "Yep, Jacques is big on accusing people of something but he will never say whom we plagerized". Do you even realize how humongously ridiculous that assertion is? How can I say who you are plagiarizing if in fact you ARE plagisarizing? It becomes obvious you and your bosom buddy LRS are doing just that when the text is well crafted, long and errorless. Were you a characted in Catch-22 by any chance?
Justus Liebig

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't always. I've caught you several times. And, you are being totally ridiculous, as you wrote : "Yep, Jacques is big on accusing people of something but he will never say whom we plagerized". Do you even realize how humongously ridiculous that assertion is? How can I say who you are plagiarizing if in fact you ARE plagisarizing? It becomes obvious you and your bosom buddy LRS are doing just that when the text is well crafted, long and errorless. Were you a characted in Catch-22 by any chance?
Rouge's recent post about senior at Food Lion wa plagiarized. No, it is not necessary to publicly list links to the plagprized content unless he denies it. He was caught in the act, and if he denies it he will get slapped.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you should have no problem showing us were I plagiarizer someone's work.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Durable goods orders up 4.6%

We all know Rogue Moron hates seeing good economic news.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Uh oh, birfers!

A tentative deal has been reached on comprehensive immigration reform, including a path to citizenship for the ~11m illegals currently in the country.

I'm really glad that this is happening, because this is an inclusive a country comprised of immigrants (despite the strongest wishes of Birfoons etc.). The GOP no doubt is trying to buy back votes from the Hispanic population.

The likes of Birfoons and other fake conservatives have already spent what little good will the GOP may have had with that voting block.

LOLOLOLOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
Durable goods orders up 4.6%
We all know Rogue Moron hates seeing good economic news.
Well Fake GB, why do you assume I hate seeing good news? All I know there is plenty of bad news for Obamanomics.
Our DJIA is still over a thousand point from it's high in Nov. 2007 and that ain't good.
We still have a real unemployment rate of about 11% and 23 million Americans are still unemployed and that ain't good either.
Our poverty rate is over 15% and it has not been that high since 1967, and that is surely not good news.
Does the truth hurt your ears? Now, can you contest any of my points?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical brither poisonous virulent hate. Out of reasoning, arguments and justification, they hope the president will die. LRS was praying AF1 would lose some nuts and bolts. Then, after being repeatedly stomped ony for months, and out of ammunition, he professed the hope that something would go wrong with my plane when I travelled to Vegas. Is it any wonder that these birfoons are the laughing stock of the true Republican party, along with their slighly-less nutty tea partyers.
Several points here, Can you explain what he said was hateful? We will all die as some point. He did not wish harm to Obama, did he?
Next, we are all not Republicans. Many of us are Libertarians.
Now, what is a "true" Republican? And what is a true Democrat. You progressives have forced most of the Blue Dog Democrats out of the party. So much for the Bug Tent!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 122,881 - 122,900 of174,443
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min USAsince1680 1,078,276
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 20 min j_m_w 97,509
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 20 min KrisChristie 1,855
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 54 min Terry rigsby 48,839
Amy 7-22 1 hr PEllen 13
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 1 hr Uncle Samowitz 5
Music Artists A to Z 2 hr Roxie Darling 258
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 2:51PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••