BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Jan 8, 2009 Read more: Chicago Tribune 186,850
The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Read more
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139527 Jan 28, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your call, Captain! LOL I don't care if you reply or not. In fact, I don't care if you stay or leave. LOL
Your (sic. LRS, tm reg'd) wrong. You wrote "your call captain". I corrected you, you never said you had erred. But then you never do, ha ha, which is indeed Ripley material.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139528 Jan 28, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
A reply like that one to my post, if we were in school, would give you an F minus and expulsion on grounds of hopeless cluelessness. You don't agree, you don't disagree, you don't parry and thrust, you bring no fresh argumentation. Fact is, you are totally unaware of history and current events. you shoot blands and scurry off. I'll bet the poor Japanese have still not recovered from your visit over there.
And you would have to be permanently banned from school for not being able to understand what it is you read. Nutjob. So, which are you jakeleg, ignorant or anti-America or both?

BTW, all you do is repeat the same ole crapola day after day. Please.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139529 Jan 28, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Without intending to do so, you have just confirmed that you did hope Obama's plane and mine as well would crash. Very christian and Christmas hymn-like. Are you by any chance a descendent of the murderer Joshua?
Incidentally, "sealing" is a birther fantasy, not mine.
You are not right in the head.
Grand Birther

United States

#139530 Jan 28, 2013
It's still u deniable that taxes, spending and the deficit are lower than when President Barack Hussein Obama took office. Illegal immigrants are going to gain citizenship. Women and gays are gaining rights that will one day result in equality.

These are sad times for Birfoons.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139531 Jan 28, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not right in the head.
Why^ Tell me. Did |I lie?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#139532 Jan 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques, who said, "in three weeks, England will have its neck wrung like a chicken" and what was Churchill's reply?
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
For pete's sake, try something harder. Churchll happens to be one of my greatest heroes.
Marshal Philippe Pétain said that before he became the Chief of State of Vichy France. And Winston's reply, "Some chicken; some neck"!

Location hidden

#139533 Jan 28, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
It's still u deniable that taxes, spending and the deficit are lower than when President Barack Hussein Obama took office. Illegal immigrants are going to gain citizenship. Women and gays are gaining rights that will one day result in equality.
These are sad times for Birfoons.
Just what taxes has Obama cut?
Next, the national debt has grown from $10.7 Trillion when Bush-43 left office to $16.4 at the end of Obama's fourth year!
http://www.skymachines.com/US-National-Debt-P...
What rights have woman gained since Obama became president?
What rights have gays gained since Obama became president?

Location hidden

#139534 Jan 28, 2013
Also, the federal deficit for the last budget Bush-43 signed into law was
FY 2008 which was $458B
The next budgets signed by Obama
FY2009 $1.413T
FY2010 $1.293T
FY2011 $1.300T
FY2012 $1.089T
http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/federal_d...
The only reason why the deficit has gone down over the past four years is because of the growth of federal revenues (TAXES)! This has been because of the very slow recovery of our economy.
muslim love

United States

#139535 Jan 28, 2013
58 million Americans did not follow barry soetoro in the last election, we all know he is a muslim, why would he change his name from barry soetoro to ( Barack Hussein Obama II ) nice Christian name ( NOT )!

has an authentic birth certificate, and is a "natural-born" U.S. citizen.
Hawaiian officials agree." THIS IS A LIE!
"Hawaiian Officials" MERELY said they "have his ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE"!
They did not say: it is a 'HAWAIIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE'!
Have some literate person read to you the
"A/P report of the Hawaiian Officials statements"?

Location hidden

#139537 Jan 28, 2013
Federal revenues/ outlayes from all sources
Last year under a budget signed by Bush-43
.......revenue ...outlays
FY2008 $2.524T ..$2.982T
Under Obama
FY2009 $2.105T ..$3.158T
fy2010 $2.162T ..$3.456T
FY2011 $2.303T ..$3.603T
(est)
FY2012 $2.469T ..$3.796T

Please note that this year will still fall short of FY2008 and all growth in revenue can be directly attributed to the slow economic recovery

Also note, that even though the Federal budget has not changed since FY2009 while Defence spending has gone down, the increase in spending can be directly attributed to Entitlement spending (Social Security, MedCare, MediCade, Welfare, etc)
Grand Birther

United States

#139539 Jan 28, 2013
Do Birfoons know about competition clauses?

Probably not, looking at today's faux outrage.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139540 Jan 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques, who said, "in three weeks, England will have its neck wrung like a chicken" and what was Churchill's reply?
<quoted text>
Marshal Philippe Pétain said that before he became the Chief of State of Vichy France. And Winston's reply, "Some chicken; some neck"!
One : I mentioned Verdun. For that, Maréchal Pétain was named "Le Héro de Verdun". What he did after the surrender, namely the shameful collaboaration with Hitler, is another matter. Doesn't take away what he did at Verdun, though. Like yu can't take Lindberg's credit away from him for tht solo Atlantic crossing just because he went to Germany, met with Goering and perhaps Hitler and glorifed the Third Reich and became an isolationist, not wanting the USA to wage war against Germany. He did redeem himself, though, he flew Corsairs in the Pacific, even said he shot down a few Zeros. He used his influence to fly combat as I believe he was not even a member of the active armed forces.

Any reason why you're supplying me with Churchill's reply?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139541 Jan 28, 2013
Le Héros de Verdun
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#139542 Jan 28, 2013
RUT ROH!!!

It looks like someone is in denial of objective reality.

LOLOLOL, a common ailment for conservatives and birfoons everywhere.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#139543 Jan 28, 2013
I wonder what Sarah Palin charges for a speaking gig nowadays?

Probably a few cans of pork n beans and some fuel for her Winnebago.

LOLOLOLOL, Palin-Christie for Prez!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#139544 Jan 28, 2013
muslim love wrote:
58 million Americans did not follow barry soetoro in the last election, we all know he is a muslim, why would he change his name from barry soetoro to ( Barack Hussein Obama II ) nice Christian name ( NOT )!
Sixty-five million Americans DID follow Obama in the last election, and since he never legally changed his name to Soetoro or to anything, he remains Barack Hussein Obama II, the same name as on his birth certificate (which has been confirmed by officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii, including the former Republican governor of Hawaii). Obama is not a Muslim. He is a baptized Christian, and his daughters are baptized too. But if he were a Muslim, it would not be illegal or even immoral.

Location hidden

#139545 Jan 28, 2013
Way to go Obama!!! Rogue

Big Trouble for Little Labor

By Rick Manning – Fewer and fewer Americans are represented by labor unions with only 6.6 percent of private sector workers belonging to organized labor in 2012 according to a survey released by the federal government last week.
The stunning drop in private sector labor union membership over the past ten years parallels organized labor’s decision to engage in massive political expenditures designed to elect supposed pro-labor candidates to office.
Since 2002, union membership dropped by more than 1.75 million with the losses almost exclusively occurring since 2008. Ironically, these losses almost directly coincide with when the impacts from one of organized labor’s greatest political successes of the decade kicked in — the election of the Pelosi-Reid Congress.

Read more at NetRightDaily.com : http://netrightdaily.com/2013/01/big-trouble-...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139546 Jan 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Way to go Obama!!! Rogue
Big Trouble for Little Labor
By Rick Manning – Fewer and fewer Americans are represented by labor unions with only 6.6 percent of private sector workers belonging to organized labor in 2012 according to a survey released by the federal government last week.
The stunning drop in private sector labor union membership over the past ten years parallels organized labor’s decision to engage in massive political expenditures designed to elect supposed pro-labor candidates to office.
Since 2002, union membership dropped by more than 1.75 million with the losses almost exclusively occurring since 2008. Ironically, these losses almost directly coincide with when the impacts from one of organized labor’s greatest political successes of the decade kicked in — the election of the Pelosi-Reid Congress.
Read more at NetRightDaily.com : http://netrightdaily.com/2013/01/big-trouble-...
6% only eh? Strange, how when something goes wrong with the economy, like GWB"s full-blown recession/depression, it's the damn unions' fault. Didn't yu write that? Or was it other birhers here? That's a pretty powerful 6% don't you think?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139547 Jan 28, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sixty-five million Americans DID follow Obama in the last election, and since he never legally changed his name to Soetoro or to anything, he remains Barack Hussein Obama II, the same name as on his birth certificate (which has been confirmed by officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii, including the former Republican governor of Hawaii). Obama is not a Muslim. He is a baptized Christian, and his daughters are baptized too. But if he were a Muslim, it would not be illegal or even immoral.
Those 65 million who voted for Obama don't count, Ellen. Every single one of them is either dead, illegal immigrant, Canadian, voted twice or more, or underage. Yup, all 65 million of them.

Location hidden

#139548 Jan 28, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
One : I mentioned Verdun. For that, Maréchal Pétain was named "Le Héro de Verdun". What he did after the surrender, namely the shameful collaboaration with Hitler, is another matter. Doesn't take away what he did at Verdun, though. Like yu can't take Lindberg's credit away from him for tht solo Atlantic crossing just because he went to Germany, met with Goering and perhaps Hitler and glorifed the Third Reich and became an isolationist, not wanting the USA to wage war against Germany. He did redeem himself, though, he flew Corsairs in the Pacific, even said he shot down a few Zeros. He used his influence to fly combat as I believe he was not even a member of the active armed forces.
Any reason why you're supplying me with Churchill's reply?
But when war broke out, Charles Lindbergh really went to work. He started with Ford Motor Company helping to change if from building cars to building planes. Then off to the Pacific her went.(I don't think he went to Europe during the war)
http://www.charleslindbergh.com/wwii/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min EasyEed 1,216,672
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min OzRitz 52,697
amy april 17 1 hr duke86 2
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cold Front 69,604
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 99,354
News From the scene of downtown shooting: 'It looked... 9 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 hr timmy 71,939
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]