BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
122,861 - 122,880 of 175,066 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you dense? The ball was in your court when I said, "your call, Captain". You can't even be honest with yourself. What is the matter with you? Simply put, you're full of it jakeleg. How many years have you been here?
All lies. But, having said that, you didn't write "your call, Captain", you wrote "your call captain" . Nice attempt at hiding your mistakes.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

US Population:+/- 315M
US Taxpayers:+/- 112M

47% was being kind.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

"High Flight"

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;
Sunward Iíve climbed, and joined the tumbling mirth
of sun-split clouds,ó and done a hundred things
You have not dreamed of ó wheeled and soared and swung
High in the sunlit silence. Hovíring there,
Iíve chased the shouting wind along, and flung
My eager craft through footless halls of air....

Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue
Iíve topped the wind-swept heights with easy grace.
Where never lark, or even eagle flew ó
And, while with silent, lifting mind I've trod
The high untrespassed sanctity of space,
- Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.
[edit]
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
But you don't get it, GB. Consensual rape, yes, it's what I said, consensual rape never leads to pregnancy. A leading republican birther/tea partyer said that. And Romney still stuck with him. They both lost miserably, go figure.
Got any backup?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like Rep. Hank Johnson who thinks Guam will capsize?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Or Rep. Sheila Jackson-Lee that thinks our astronauts left an American flag on MARS!!!
Rogue Moron, are you pretending that Bobby Jindal was not publicly calling out several dumb republicans for publicly saying what they believe in when he said "We need to stop being the stupid party?"

Because that would be almost as stupid as some of the Republican stupid comments during 2012.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

LOW FLIGHT
Oh, I've slipped the surly bonds of earth
And hovered out of ground effect on semi-rigid blades;
Earthward I've auto'ed and met the rising brush of non-paved terrain
And done a thousand things you would never care to
Skidded and dropped and flared
Low in the heat soaked roar.
Confined there, I've chased the earthbound traffic
And lost the race to insignificant headwinds;
Forward and up a little in ground effect
I've topped the General's hedge with drooping turns
Where never Skyhawk or even Phantom flew.
Shaking and pulling collective,
I've lumbered The low untresspassed halls of victor airways,
Put out my hand and touched a tree.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Froggy wrote:
The Eagle Is Gone!
The skunk has replaced the Eagle as the new symbol of the American Presidency.
It is half black, half white, and everything it does stinks.
When Rogue Moron wants to write something racist on the internet, he just logs out or uses one of his many other accounts.

Not because he doesn't want to be associated with virulent racism, but because he doesn't want his main account to be banned.

What a coward Rogue Moron is.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
All lies. But, having said that, you didn't write "your call, Captain", you wrote "your call captain" . Nice attempt at hiding your mistakes.
Oh no, like you I corrected my mistake. LMAO! All lies my azz. You're the liar and it's being proven right in front of your eyes. LMAO!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Yes, taxes, spending and the deficit are undeniably lower than when President Barack Hussein Obama took office.

Birfoons are saddened that the fantasy they've built doesn't conform to those undeniable facts.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Moron, are you pretending that Bobby Jindal was not publicly calling out several dumb republicans for publicly saying what they believe in when he said "We need to stop being the stupid party?"
Because that would be almost as stupid as some of the Republican stupid comments during 2012.
Two words: JOE BIDEN! LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
When Rogue Moron wants to write something racist on the internet, he just logs out or uses one of his many other accounts.
Not because he doesn't want to be associated with virulent racism, but because he doesn't want his main account to be banned.
What a coward Rogue Moron is.
This from the moniker thief himself!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>But not Rouge's last plagiarized post.
Sad.
Both Rogue and LRS believe that it is their right to steal other people's words. To them, plagiarism is the greatest invention. To his credit, Rogue never said as much, though he surely thinks it, but slug LRS actually came out and said it was okay to plagiarize.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're lying jakeleg. I just looked back at the posts and do you know what I saw? My post 138331 says I'm going to turn the TV off. Notice about 2 or 3 posts above it and you'll see GB or LTR was talking about it as it was going on! Yet, you want to come here and tell everyone it was over at that point. LIAR
You wrote : "Notice about 2 or 3 posts above it and you'll see GB or LTR was talking about it as it was going on!" Yes, 3 posts earlier, about 10 minutes, which was about 12 noon, swearing-in was over, and 15 minutes later you turned it off. Told you to go see the time, you refused.

You're like a little devil in holy water. What a pitiful article.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Froggy wrote:
The Eagle Is Gone!
The skunk has replaced the Eagle as the new symbol of the American Presidency.
It is half black, half white, and everything it does stinks.
That is putrid, Rogue, and a coward and sneak you are, posting this hate thing under another name.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Froggy wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, being an aviator is not a profession, it is an occupation. There are not professors of piloting.
Next, we do what many people just dream of doing. I taught Rotor Wing Qualification at Fort Rucker in the early 1970's and I was teaching Air Force jet jockeys how to hover and ya know what? It still takes them the same amount of time to learn how to hover as someone who had never flown anything.
I even taught a future Army astronaut how to hover. It still took him three days to find the hover button!
Grab your dictionary or borrow one, Rogue I suggest you look pu "profession". You really think that to have a profession, you have to be a professor? Ha ha. Anyhoo...

As to my comparisons, I stand by them.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Got any backup?
Aw, c'mon. I google it for you, you go ape and the profanity starts to flow. If you don't know about this repub idiot whose name escapes me, at election time, then, never mind.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, like you I corrected my mistake. LMAO! All lies my azz. You're the liar and it's being proven right in front of your eyes. LMAO!
You corrected it only because I corrected you, with a bonus, as I explained the punctuation to you and how a single comma can make all the difference.

The last one I made, I corrected it myself, Cinton instead of Obama or something like that and, what a riot, you took me to task for correcting you. Pitiful.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Think what you want. Talking to you is like eating a table for breakfast!
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
I meant the one whose city shows up Toledo, OH.
Sorry for the mix up.
Not a problem, thanks for clarifying that you knew who the fake birther was.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry dude Iíve already got you pegged. Youíve already rejected the certified BC (which includes the birth hospital) and has been confirmed and authenticated by the state. Now you claim to seek hospital affirmation you will assuredly reject as well. Why would the POTUS not further pacify your ignorant ass you ask? Well, he clearly articulated his frustration when he released his LFBC.
"I know that there is going to be a segment of people for which no matter what we put out, this issue will not be put to rest, but I am speaking for the vast majority of the American people as well as for the press. We do not have time for this kind of SILLINESS. We have better stuff to do. I have got better stuff to do. We have got big problems to solve."
Barack Obama
In other words grow up; he thinks youíre a silly old fool and should have long outgrown your pacifier. In any case youíve certainly gotten your last from him.
We all heard grannyís taped conversation (and read the transcript) as well and we never heard her once say Obama was born in Kenya. To the contrary she repeatedly said he was born in Hawaii so obviously there is nothing to dispute. The birfoon of course hears whatever his deluded mind wants to hear but the one thing he never heard granny or Michelle ďeverĒ say is Obama was born in Kenya.
Poopoo stain, how many times I got to tell you, you can't prove a Hawaiian birth with a fraudulent birth certificate.
That is all Obama has.
If the long form is fraudulent, and it is, so is the short form.
You know that the fraudulent usurper is using Harrison J. Bounells SSN, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 7 min TW_sugar_daddio 23
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min PDUPONT 1,083,050
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 46 min truth slayer 1,866
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Subliminal 45,866
Six-year-old girl watches in horror as police '... 6 hr hands on AR 7
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 7 hr raphael 3,841
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 hr HughBe 68,430
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search