BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,144)

Showing posts 122,861 - 122,880 of167,502
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even know how one can make that typo. You'll get no "my bad". Learn how to write a clear statement. We can play that little game if you like, your call captain!
"your call captain" signifies that someone is my call captain.

You should have written "Your call, captain". The comma is vital, renders the true significance. But, as we've seen many times, punctuation is not one of your strong suits. Remember your constant mix-ups with "its" and "it"s" and so forth?

Ha ha, you tell me to "Learn how to write a clear statement". Yet, you write three words, 3, and you screw up. Tsk tsk.

Are you sure you want to play this game?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
How many YEARS have you been here? LMAO!!! Perfect English? I guess it is when you know no better. Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic Toc... Astounding! That's exactly what she said to me last night....ASTOUNDING! LMAO!!!
"That's exactly what she said to me last night..." . So now we know, you live with your mother. Oh, right, she's dead. Your step-mother. Oh oh.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

LRS wrote:
Egypt: 22 dead after soccer verdict! Sorry, but these folks just aren't rational.
Newtown, Ct, USA, 26 dead at primary school, 20 of them children. Sorry, but these folks just aren't rational.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have. I even use to "check out" children from a local orphanage. Yep, one weekend day I was at the officers club in SKorea when a few other officers waken in with a bunch of Amer-Asian orphans and they asked me to take two. The two I was given were 7-8 y/o girls and I ordered lunch for them and then took them to the post theater to watch the .... Star Wars movie.
Then about once a month I would go to the orphanage and check out the kids. Could you imagine a foreigner coming to American, goes into an orphanage and try and check out some kids? They would call the cops and you would be in jail in a heart beat!
It is really sad as Amer-Asian children are not accepted very well into the Korean culture. We had a woman that worked at the O-club who did not look 100% Korea and just before I left Korea she told me she was half Japanese. Her mother was a Comfort Woman during WWII and she said if it were not for the Americans, she would have starved to death a a small child.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comfort_women
South Korea is a third-world country, that place where they make LG appliancs and electronics, Hyundai, Kia, Samsung etc? May have been after 1953 for a few years, but not when you were posted there. They may shy away from Amer-Asian children, as we've done with blacks and others for so long and still do, but that does not make Korea third-world. Africa, parts of Central and South America, parts of Asia and South-East Asia, yes, but NOT South Korea. Way things are going , they will soon come to us to adopt OUR babies.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

truman wrote:
<quoted text>An excellent summation.
One has to search the archives to find out if at any time in history there was ever this much collective idiocy.

Dr. Dean called them clinically insane on Maher last night….

Remember this one with the trufers? The only reason Republicans can’t do that to birfers is they absolutely need every vote they can muster…. LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were in the military under this president, I would resign or go to the brig rather than serve this puke.
Instead you're a keyboard commando; i.e., a coward birfoon.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

WereRYourfacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Unconstitutional is unconstitutional and if rights are being violated they should always be brought to everyone's attention!
Amazing that you would find the use of the word unconstitutional inappropriate!
Bather on with your Obummer approved propaganda!
C-mor, your screen name makes even less sense than your rambling posts.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's lay off the racial remarks if you please. We Conservatives need to stay on the high ground.
Rogue Moron, you cannot pretend you're anywhere other than the gutter.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
South Korea is a third-world country, that place where they make LG appliancs and electronics, Hyundai, Kia, Samsung etc? May have been after 1953 for a few years, but not when you were posted there. They may shy away from Amer-Asian children, as we've done with blacks and others for so long and still do, but that does not make Korea third-world. Africa, parts of Central and South America, parts of Asia and South-East Asia, yes, but NOT South Korea. Way things are going , they will soon come to us to adopt OUR babies.
Question mark after etc is incorrect.
"appliancs" is incorrectly spelled.
Second sentence leaves the reader wondering what you're talking about.
Capitalization of "not" is incorrect.
Capitalization of "our" is incorrect.

LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Newtown, Ct, USA, 26 dead at primary school, 20 of them children. Sorry, but these folks just aren't rational.
Ct,- this is incorrect.
The "t" should be capitalized.
The "," should be a period.
The correct form is CT.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
One has to search the archives to find out if at any time in history there was ever this much collective idiocy.
Dr. Dean called them clinically insane on Maher last night….
Remember this one with the trufers? The only reason Republicans can’t do that to birfers is they absolutely need every vote they can muster…. LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Bill Maher? HaHaHa! LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead you're a keyboard commando; i.e., a coward birfoon.
And you're still a nasty bladder infection. You're braindead and brainwashed.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but all of Bush's were CONSTITUTIONAL. You see, the president can only make recess appointment according to our Constitution, Article II, Section 2 of the U.S. Constitution.
In those questionable appointments made by Obumer Boy, Obama did not submit them to Congress at all as he knew the Senate would approve them as they were radicals. So he waited until he thought he could make a recess appointments but a few people in the Senate knew what Obama was up to so they made the minimum effort to keep Congress in session so he could not Constitutional do so.
Yep, Bush recess appointment were Constitutional but those Obummer Boy appoints were not!!! But using your Libarrdian Logic, you equate them as equal.
Poor Rogue! Do you get a kick out just being silly? Obama was simply challenging the pro forma sham (gaveling in and going home) to prevent recess appointments and nothing more. The case will be appealed and will actually be beneficial to both Party’s if the decision is overturned; as neither Party can appreciate the other Party blocking all their nominations without really being in session.

Get a grip man, you’re talking nonsense.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Look at the apologist for the Zero. Wow! Is there anything you apologists won't cover up for the "Z"? All these sillyazz excuses are wearing very thin.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

90% of the Earth's population occupies 3% of the land. Land makes up 29% of the surface. Based on this information, less than 2%(more like 1%) of the Earth's surface is inhabited by humans. Plug those numbers into the man-made global warming theory! The atmosphere compared to the Earth's surface is many, many times larger. Global warming is pure BS!

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Obama Foreign Born wrote:
Obama was born in Kenya, Africa. His father was a gorilla and his mother a white communist hoe.
You are the lowest sub human piece of filth that has ever existed on this planet for making those remarks
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Barack H Obama is the 44th and current President of the United States. He is the first African American to hold the office. Obama is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he was president of the Harvard Law Review.

Born in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on August 4, 1961, he served three terms representing the 13th District in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2004, running unsuccessfully for the United States House of Representatives in 2000.

He began his presidential campaign in 2007, and in 2008, after a close primary campaign against Hillary Rodham Clinton, he won sufficient delegates in the Democratic party primaries to receive the presidential nomination. He then defeated Republican nominee John McCain in the general election, and was inaugurated as president on January 20, 2009. Nine months later, Obama was named the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize laureate.

Obama was re-elected president in November 2012, defeating Republican nominee Mitt Romney. He is the first two-term Democrat POTUS since Franklin D. Roosevelt to win two presidential elections with a majority of the popular vote.

On February 17, 2009, Obama signed the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, a $787,000,000,000 economic stimulus package aimed at helping the economy recover from the deepening worldwide recession, thereby continuing an economic aid policy first instituted under the preceding (Republican) President George W. Bush.

Domestic policy items include the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act AKA Obama Care, signed into law on March 23, 2010. During his second inaugural address on January 21, 2013, Obama called for full equality for gays:“Our journey is not complete until our gay brothers and sisters are treated like anyone else under the law — for if we are truly created equal, then surely the love we commit to one another must be equal as well.”

Notable foreign policy items include the draw-down of troops in Afghanistan and the end of military operations in Iraq as of August 31, 2010. On March 16, 2011, he authorized the U.S. Military to engage in air strikes against Libya's governmental air defense capabilities in order to protect civilians and enforce a no-fly zone. On May 1, 2011, Obama authorized a "surgical raid" by United States Navy SEALs in Abbottabad, Pakistan, resulting in the death of international terrorist and al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden and the seizure of papers, computer drives and disks from bin Laden's compound.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

LRS wrote:
90% of the Earth's population occupies 3% of the land. Land makes up 29% of the surface. Based on this information, less than 2%(more like 1%) of the Earth's surface is inhabited by humans. Plug those numbers into the man-made global warming theory! The atmosphere compared to the Earth's surface is many, many times larger. Global warming is pure BS!
House Republicans have a 8% approval rating
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Obama Foreign Born wrote:
Obama was born in Kenya, Africa. His father was a gorilla and his mother a white communist hoe.
Does the "father" have a legitimate BC?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
House Republicans have a 8% approval rating
Only because the masses are blinded by the "O's" propaganda machine, like you! Hurry, get in line, keep quiet, do only as your told and above all else, hate all Republicans. LMAO stool

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 122,861 - 122,880 of167,502
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min John Galt 1,033,330
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min Lord Hater 42,961
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 65,068
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Dusty Mangina 47,034
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 3 hr ThomasA 17
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 3 hr SLY WEST 1,020
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr loose cannon 96,071
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••