BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
122,841 - 122,860 of 174,967 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So you agree with me about the differences. Thank you.
I'm not gonna come out and tell you what I can do and he can't do. My life is personal and is not to be showcased on Topix. What's more, no one's interested. Can you convince your poor self that no one's interested in your phoney girl friends, wealth and so on?
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Showcase? HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!
Does this help you comprehend? I wrote : "My life is personal and is not to be showcased on Topix. What's more, no one's interested." You see, I am not disillusioned like you, which explains why I followed up with : "Can you convince your poor self that no one's interested in your phoney girl friends, wealth and so on?"

Don't forget those grade 2 remedial reading classes. I think Sioux is still attending, although judging from her last posts, things look prety desperate.

You seem rattled lately, eh boy. Lots of miscomprehension and mistakes in your last posts. I know those Nurse Ratched shots take a lot out of a , er , man, so don't you think it'd be wise to lay off Topix at least a few hours after being hogtied and pricked?(pun intended ha ha). So pitiful, so crass, so boorish, so doltish (invented that one just for you , fits to a "T") so, so ignorant. Do you think that if Romney knew he had supporters like you, he still would've run? You do know a guy like Romney wouldn't touch the likes of you with a one-hundred foot pole?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

LRS wrote:
Oh jakeleg, you never answered my question. How many years have you been here running off at the mouth? LMAO!
No idea. You?

And no fair not incuding all your previous monikers.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>it doesn't take a secret decoder ring to figure out what Jindal meant, you're simply too cowardly to accept it
Your the one with the kaleidoscopic glasses!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
The Taitz web page headlines the following :

"World's Leading Obama Eligibility Challenge Web Site"

Ha ha, there are others? "World's?" And in other countries too?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
What Bobby Jindal meant is that the Republicans need to stop saying stupid things about rape etc. in public.
You mean like Rep. Hank Johnson who thinks Guam will capsize?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Or Rep. Sheila Jackson-Lee that thinks our astronauts left an American flag on MARS!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
Howdy, birfoons and fake conservatives.
Did you know that taxes, spending and the deficit are all smaller today than when President Barack Hussein Obama took office?
I know those facts don't transfer well to Birfoon Fantasy Land, but they remain facts nonetheless.
What are smokin' there Tootzie?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Perot would not have gotten any of the Obama votes. Perot was a candidate that supported less government control and less government interference in family life. I didn't vote for Perot,but Ross Perot supported personal responsibility and self control. Entrepreneurial spirit does not mean not conservative. Those were not the people that voted for Clinton or Obama. Obama got votes from the type of people that support Jonestown and Jim Jones.
You wrote : "Perot would not have gotten any of the Obama votes." I bdeleive you meant the Clinton vote. Having said that, I said that Clinton would have gotten 25% of the Perot vote. In other words, Perot or no Perot, I believe it still would've been a Clinton victory by a very slim margin.

You incredibly wrote : "Obama got votes from the type of people that support Jonestown and Jim Jones." Do you even know what happened at Jonestown? You hate Obama so much that you associate him with his followers? How do you figure? Where do you come up with this? Jones was a religious manipulator and his followers were fanatical religious naives and idiots. Obama is hardly religious and Jones's followers would never be Obama fans as he is anything but religious. Go ahead and criticize his politics, his administration, but geez, don't come up with such virulent hate. What drives anyone to come up with twisted stuff like that? You say crazies should be locked up. Were I a close family member of yours, or your girl friend, I think, following the Jones statement, that I would call the guys in white.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

The Fake GB is soooo stupid that he thinks G.W. signed the FY2009 Budget into law!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Corr, post no. 139404 : I believe
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Froggy wrote:
A teacher asks each of the kids in class what they need at home.
Joey says "A computer." The teacher replies, "That would be very useful."
Kimmy says "A new lawn mower." and gets a similar response.
Little Johnny pops up and says "At my house we don't need anything!"
The teacher asks him to think again carefully, as everybody needs
something.
Little Johnny replies, "No I'm sure. When Obama was re-elected, I remembermmy dad saying,'Well, that's the last fu@#ing thing we needed."
The problems we face today are there because the people who work
for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
You wrote : "The problems we face today are there because the people who work
for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Exactly what Romney meant when he mentioned the 47%. And look where it got him. What he didn't say, though, was that a good portion of that 47% were republican corporate welfare bums. So he got 47% of the vote. Ha ha.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The "little show", as you call it, was over at 12H15 when you turned off the tv. Your post said 12H15 when you said you turned it off. Told you to go see before they just posted the date. Not only are you a barefaced liar, you're a "flaming" (Rogue tm reg'd) hypocrite.
You're lying jakeleg. I just looked back at the posts and do you know what I saw? My post 138331 says I'm going to turn the TV off. Notice about 2 or 3 posts above it and you'll see GB or LTR was talking about it as it was going on! Yet, you want to come here and tell everyone it was over at that point. LIAR

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
Check out these awesome resources:
www.birfoonsareidiots.com
www.birfoonsarecowards.com
www.roguesracism.com
www.orlytaitzesq.com
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The Taitz web page headlines the following :
"World's Leading Obama Eligibility Challenge Web Site"
Ha ha, there are others? "World's?" And in other countries too?
Did you like the others?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG what a loudmouth. And as big as two barn doors. "my goods on the table", ha ha. You think I'd waste my money on air fare to come visit you? Zoos I've seen enough of, thank you. Ugh.
I'll take that as, "no, I can't put my goods on the table". Again, you decline. As the old saying goes, "put your money where your mouth is". If you can't, then hush Spanky. The gang is waiting on you! LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So you agree with me about the differences. Thank you.
I'm not gonna come out and tell you what I can do and he can't do. My life is personal and is not to be showcased on Topix. What's more, no one's interested. Can you convince your poor self that no one's interested in your phoney girl friends, wealth and so on?
<quoted text>
Does this help you comprehend? I wrote : "My life is personal and is not to be showcased on Topix. What's more, no one's interested." You see, I am not disillusioned like you, which explains why I followed up with : "Can you convince your poor self that no one's interested in your phoney girl friends, wealth and so on?"
Don't forget those grade 2 remedial reading classes. I think Sioux is still attending, although judging from her last posts, things look prety desperate.
You seem rattled lately, eh boy. Lots of miscomprehension and mistakes in your last posts. I know those Nurse Ratched shots take a lot out of a , er , man, so don't you think it'd be wise to lay off Topix at least a few hours after being hogtied and pricked?(pun intended ha ha). So pitiful, so crass, so boorish, so doltish (invented that one just for you , fits to a "T") so, so ignorant. Do you think that if Romney knew he had supporters like you, he still would've run? You do know a guy like Romney wouldn't touch the likes of you with a one-hundred foot pole?
Yes, yes, yes jakeleg. Then I said you're a liar. So?
Froggy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

The Eagle Is Gone!

The skunk has replaced the Eagle as the new symbol of the American Presidency.
It is half black, half white, and everything it does stinks.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you omit stuff that makes a huge difference. There were 3 candidates. Perot took 19% of the vote. Sure, he stole some of GHB's votes, but be honest, admit that Clinton would've garnered at least 25% of Perot's votes, had he not run, and that would've put him over the top. Also, GHB was coming off his successful Kuwait liberation triumph,(thank you Colin Powell for the advice not to topple Saddam Hussein) which did not make it any easier for Clinton.
<quoted text>
I concure. It was a revolt by Conservatuves because Bush-41 signed into law the Democrat income tax increase. Yep, Conservatives wanted to send a message. Do you remember this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
This speech was given during the Republican Convention in 1988. And what did Bush do when the Democrats sent him the bill? He signed it!!! And that is why Conservatives dumped him and voted for Ross in 1992!!!
I know, I know, Jacques will never accept that because it interferes with what George Soros told him.
Who's George Soros again? I'd come right up to him, would not know who he is. I've never read anything by him nor have I ever seen him on TV.

I remember all these things as well as you, including the "No tax increases, read my lips" and then bang, a tax incrase. Of this, two things :

1. I agree with the tax increase. Had the son left it alone and not grant a double tax cut as soon as he took office, you would not be in the shape you're in today. There is inflation, price increases, wage increases, you GOTTA have tax increases. Low ones, 1, 2% a year, tops;

2. However, voters got it wrong, as usual, as there is this aversion to paying taxes in the US, one of the lowest taxed countries in the world apart from miniscule tax havens and oil shiekdoms. Anyhow, voters, I believe, got angry with GHB and voted him out, plain and simple. Unfair, but hey, is life fair?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No idea. You?
And no fair not incuding all your previous monikers.
HaHaHa! Not fair! Not fair! LMAO! You're a manchild for sure. Now, what other monikers are you referring to? I think you've been here 4 years at the least.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
What Bobby Jindal meant is that the Republicans need to stop saying stupid things about rape etc. in public.
But you don't get it, GB. Consensual rape, yes, it's what I said, consensual rape never leads to pregnancy. A leading republican birther/tea partyer said that. And Romney still stuck with him. They both lost miserably, go figure.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you ignorant or anti-America? Or both?
So, you agree with Obama, you are not just anti-American, you are anti-America. Wow.
Froggy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I believe the difference between a helicopter pilot and a jet jockey is akin to the difference between a nurse and a doctor, a mechanic and an engineer, or a para-legal and a lawyer. I'm not bad-mouthing helicopter pilots or nurses or mechanics or para-legals. Just anticipating your response. All are fine professions, worhty ones, but jet jockeys, doctors, mechanics and lawyers are a step up.
And if brainless Prince Harry could learn how to pilot a helicopter, what does that say for his profession?
First of all, being an aviator is not a profession, it is an occupation. There are not professors of piloting.
Next, we do what many people just dream of doing. I taught Rotor Wing Qualification at Fort Rucker in the early 1970's and I was teaching Air Force jet jockeys how to hover and ya know what? It still takes them the same amount of time to learn how to hover as someone who had never flown anything.
I even taught a future Army astronaut how to hover. It still took him three days to find the hover button!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min SamBee 68,416
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 58 min j rocker 1,082,426
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 45,849
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 2 hr WeBlacksOutBirthedWhitey 2
Chicago Train Robbery 2 hr StarNazisDontFOOKWithMe 6
Strategy 2 hr ItTakesBalls2BNo1 7
Children were thrown to hungry crocodiles 2 hr AskACroc-KidsTasteGood 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••