BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
122,821 - 122,840 of 176,762 Comments Last updated 26 min ago

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Sheriff Joe Arpaio Obama Update: New Evidence Will Convince Greatest Skeptic
&fe ature=em-uploademail

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you omit stuff that makes a huge difference. There were 3 candidates. Perot took 19% of the vote. Sure, he stole some of GHB's votes, but be honest, admit that Clinton would've garnered at least 25% of Perot's votes, had he not run, and that would've put him over the top. Also, GHB was coming off his successful Kuwait liberation triumph,(thank you Colin Powell for the advice not to topple Saddam Hussein) which did not make it any easier for Clinton.
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Perot would not have gotten any of the Obama votes. Perot was a candidate that supported less government control and less government interference in family life. I didn't vote for Perot,but Ross Perot supported personal responsibility and self control. Entrepreneurial spirit does not mean not conservative. Those were not the people that voted for Clinton or Obama. Obama got votes from the type of people that support Jonestown and Jim Jones.
I concure. It was a revolt by Conservatuves because Bush-41 signed into law the Democrat income tax increase. Yep, Conservatives wanted to send a message. Do you remember this?

This speech was given during the Republican Convention in 1988. And what did Bush do when the Democrats sent him the bill? He signed it!!! And that is why Conservatives dumped him and voted for Ross in 1992!!!
I know, I know, Jacques will never accept that because it interferes with what George Soros told him.
FOXHOLE

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither Obama's mother nor his grandmother (either of them) ever said that Obama was born in Kenya:
The “born in Kenya” story is the height of the loony side of the birther movement. It is based on forgeries like that of Lucas D. Smith, and falsifications–such as the claim that Obama’s Kenyan grandmother said that he was born in Kenya—when she actually said right on the same tape that he was born IN HAWAII, and she said in another interview that the first that her family in Kenya had heard of Obama’s birth was in a letter FROM HAWAII.
Lucas D. Smith, a convicted felon, claimed that he went to Kenya and got Obama’s birth certificate at a hospital in Mombasa. But Lucas D. Smith has constantly refused to show proof that he, Smith, had ever gone to Kenya. All that he would have to do would be to show a Kenya stamp on a page of a passport, but Lucas D. Smith has refused to do that, constantly, and he has also constantly refused to say why he will not show that proof.(Moreover, his “birth certificate” uses US date formats [month/day/year] and not the day/month/year format used in Kenya.)
Laying aside for a moment the overwhelming proof that Obama was born in Hawaii, the evidence that Obama was NOT born in Kenya is also very strong. There were a grand total of 21 people who came to the USA from Kenya in 1961. Of these only seven were US citizens. And the birther myth has always been that Obama’s parents went there and returned by plane, but only one person came to the USA from Kenya in 1961 by plane and that person was, wait for it, NOT a US citizen. And Obama’s father did not go to Kenya in 1961 either (making it unlikely that his mother did, since travel late in pregnancy was rare, and even more rare without the husband going along). WND has proved with a FOI Act request that Obama senior stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961.
And the Kenyan government investigated the “born in Kenya” story, and found that it was not true.
“Jon Chessoni, a first secretary at the Kenyan Embassy in Washington, can’t understand why his office gets so many baseless questions about whether Barack Obama was born in Kenya.
“It’s madness,” said Chessoni on Monday.“His father, in 1961, would not even have been in Kenya. When this matter first came up, the Kenyan government did its research and confirmed that these are all baseless claims.””
http://washingtonindependent.com/53654/forged
Obama has a Hawaii birth certificate that says that he was born in Hawaii, in Kapiolani Hospital, and the officials of both parties in Hawaii have confirmed that fact. It is also confirmed by the birth announcement in the Hawaii newspapers in 1961, which were sent to the papers only by the DOH of Hawaii.
Obama’s birth announcement appeared in a section of the newspapers called Health Bureau Statistics. As the name indicates, and as the papers and the DOH also say, ONLY the DOH of Hawaii could send birth notices to the Health Bureau Statistics section of the paper. And the DOH only sent out those notices for children that it had issued birth certificates for, and in 1961 the DOH was not allowed to register the births of children who were not born in Hawaii.
WOW! 3 GIANT invented scenarios immediately written by you to my short one post here. If my post is so wrong...why are you in a complete one-sided PANIC to defend what we can all see with our own eyes? We don't need you to tell us NOT TO BELIEVE OUR OWN EYES by some other already de-bunked source that doesn't matter one bit TO ANYONE.

BTW, I could totally wipe out your assertions here so easily that it would make your head spin. In fact I have already done that in here, as have many others. Arpaio and Zulo and the 1,200 INDEPENDENT tests the forensic investigators performed on that one document clearly proves that beyond any doubt whatsoever.

Now, it doesn't matter what you say from here on out, but I would bet you are quite worried. You should be.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Illinois is a lot like Washington state,when you consider that the people that live in the very highly overpopulated largest cities ruin the state for every one. Here in Washington we have thirty counties that don't vote with the liberal and seven counties that control the vote. In Yakima,republicans can get eighty five percent of the vote.
Hey Frank, would you happen to know a Dave Borell? He would be in his early 70's and flew Huey's in Vietnam. He had a wife by the name of Donna.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Bobby Jindal:

We’ve got to stop being the stupid party. It’s time for a new Republican Party that talks like adults,” he said.“We had a number of Republicans damage the brand this year with offensive and bizarre comments. I’m here to say we’ve had enough of that.”

We must quit “big.” We are not the party of big business, big banks, big Wall Street bailouts, big corporate loopholes, or big anything. We must not be the party that simply protects the well off so they can keep their toys

For once I agree with a conservative
FFS- wrote:
Bobby Jindal:
We’ve got to stop being the stupid party. It’s time for a new Republican Party that talks like adults,” he said.“We had a number of Republicans damage the brand this year with offensive and bizarre comments. I’m here to say we’ve had enough of that.”
We must quit “big.” We are not the party of big business, big banks, big Wall Street bailouts, big corporate loopholes, or big anything. We must not be the party that simply protects the well off so they can keep their toys
You do know that when Obama became president we had ten big banks and now we have just five which control 56% of all banking in the U.S.! And Obama is all for big business too .... so long as the unions are involved.
Obama is anti-small banks and businesses. Why? it is harder to control many businesses and they are NOT union shops!!! Now the Country Clubbers are in control of the RNC and Bobbi Jindal is a Conservative who wants a much smaller government which is friendly to all businesses and banks.
I really don't think you know what Bobbi Jindal really meant. He is not anti-Conservative but anti-big government, anti-crony capitalism. etc.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Howdy, birfoons and fake conservatives.

Did you know that taxes, spending and the deficit are all smaller today than when President Barack Hussein Obama took office?

I know those facts don't transfer well to Birfoon Fantasy Land, but they remain facts nonetheless.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
Sheriff Joe Arpaio Obama Update: New Evidence Will Convince Greatest Skeptic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GokuSaBbBAgXX&feature=em- uploademail
LOL.

Translation: Sheriff Nobody needs birfoons to donate money to him. He won't do a damn thing, and then Oily Taint will cry some more.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Bobby Jindal:
<quoted text>
You do know that when Obama became president we had ten big banks and now we have just five which control 56% of all banking in the U.S.! And Obama is all for big business too .... so long as the unions are involved.
Obama is anti-small banks and businesses. Why? it is harder to control many businesses and they are NOT union shops!!! Now the Country Clubbers are in control of the RNC and Bobbi Jindal is a Conservative who wants a much smaller government which is friendly to all businesses and banks.
I really don't think you know what Bobbi Jindal really meant. He is not anti-Conservative but anti-big government, anti-crony capitalism. etc.
What Bobby Jindal meant is that the Republicans need to stop saying stupid things about rape etc. in public.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did. It was the Golden Gate bridge so you can have a long fall until you hit the water.
There was a Democratic Pity Party on Nov 7 at the Golden Gate bridge?

Got a link to your fantasy?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
Howdy, birfoons and fake conservatives.
Did you know that taxes, spending and the deficit are all smaller today than when President Barack Hussein Obama took office?
I know those facts don't transfer well to Birfoon Fantasy Land, but they remain facts nonetheless.
Are you ignorant or anti-America? Or both?

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Bobby Jindal:
<quoted text>
it doesn't take a secret decoder ring to figure out what Jindal meant, you're simply too cowardly to accept it

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

A RETIREE'S LAST TRIP to Food Lion

Yesterday I was at my local Food Lion buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for my loyal pet, Jake, the Wonder Dog and was in the check-out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

What did she think I had an elephant?

So because I'm retired and have little to do, on impulse I told her
that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again. I added that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet and that the way
that it works is, to load your pants pockets with Purina Nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is
nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it
again.(I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.)

Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care, because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stopped to Pee on a Fire Hydrant and a car hit me.

I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was Laughing so hard.

Food Lion won't let me shop there anymore. Better watch what you ask retired people. They have all the time in the World to think of crazy things to say. Forward this (especially) to all your retired
friends...it will be their laugh for the day!

Lord, please keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You were just proven wrong and you come back with, "I corrected my own post"? LMAO! You lose. It was your call, jakeleg! HaHaHa
Did Nurse Ratched just just give you your tranquilzer? You make no sense. I corrected my own post, slug. You erred, and now awkwardly trying to cover up. Doesn't work.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>it doesn't take a secret decoder ring to figure out what Jindal meant, you're simply too cowardly to accept it
Then please enlighten us with your vast knowledge.
Justus Liebig

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Bgoood wrote:
Breaking news! Chief Justice of the Supreme Court John Roberts schedules a case by Attorney Taitz regarding Obama’s forged IDs to be heard in conference before the full Supreme Court
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/...
Orly Taitz will be heard by SCOTUS about Obama's frauds, false documents, and lies. About his High Treason and the reasons SCOTUS must execute him for deceiving and betraying the USA and We The People.
Taitz said Obama's committed espionnage.
This is serious.
We're talking about the death penalty and the electric chair for the world's most powerful man, the POTUS, the leader of the free world, the Commander-in-Chief of the US Army
Actually we're talking about birfoon pipe dreams.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a complete dipshyt or just a partial dipshyt? As I told you, the TV in my room was on, as soon as I heard the little "show" was on, I got up and turned the TV off. Is this too complicated for you, lick? You're still very green jakeleg, why? LMAO! What a loser you are. Lunatic.
The "little show", as you call it, was over at 12H15 when you turned off the tv. Your post said 12H15 when you said you turned it off. Told you to go see before they just posted the date. Not only are you a barefaced liar, you're a "flaming" (Rogue tm reg'd) hypocrite.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yesterday I was at my local Food Lion buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for my loyal pet, Jake, the Wonder Dog and was in the check-out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog.
that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again. I added that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.
that it works is, to load your pants pockets with Purina Nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is
again.(I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.)
Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care, because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stopped to Pee on a Fire Hydrant and a car hit me.
I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was Laughing so hard.
Food Lion won't let me shop there anymore. Better watch what you ask retired people. They have all the time in the World to think of crazy things to say. Forward this (especially) to all your retired
That got an audible laugh! Thanks
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep telling yourself that jakeleg. Who knows, maybe one day you'll even believe it. Phoney? Not a chance. I can put my goods on the table, can you? I've already challenged you and you declined. Come on down! LMAO! Loser.
OMG what a loudmouth. And as big as two barn doors. "my goods on the table", ha ha. You think I'd waste my money on air fare to come visit you? Zoos I've seen enough of, thank you. Ugh.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Nurse Ratched just just give you your tranquilzer? You make no sense. I corrected my own post, slug. You erred, and now awkwardly trying to cover up. Doesn't work.
Are you dense? The ball was in your court when I said, "your call, Captain". You can't even be honest with yourself. What is the matter with you? Simply put, you're full of it jakeleg. How many years have you been here?
Justus Liebig

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
But not Rouge's last plagiarized post.
Sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Obumbles the Zero 1,095,535
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min Mothra 46,229
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 34 min Shanaynay 3,909
Defense Logistics Support 34 min Its me Albie 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 50 min edogxxx 97,775
Abby 8-21 51 min edogxxx 1
Amy 8-21 54 min edogxxx 1

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs