BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139359 Jan 27, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The game? Captain, remember me saying, your call? LMAO liar
LMAO yourself. I corrected my own post. Your bad? OMG.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#139360 Jan 27, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
And ole LRS, as he wrote a while back, wouldn't be caught dead watching the inauguration. Noooo, although he did say he turned his tv off at 12H15 pm Jan 21. Ha ha.
Sorry, I have never watched ANY inauguration. I can think of a lot of other things to do. The only way I found out that Bush had been jeered and booed was from the press. It is pretty bad when MSNBC brings something like this to our attention.
Most Liberals are classless ghetto people.

Location hidden

#139361 Jan 27, 2013
Oh, you don't think so. There were only five voting districts in Ohio that did not even have one vote for Mitt and can you guess which areas they were?
Hint, it was not from the burbs!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139362 Jan 27, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really this big of a squirrel in person? LMAO! Yep. What a lick you are!
"I never watch Obama on TV, I turn it off when he's on". Ha ha.

12H15AM , January 21, 2013. Inauguration. Obama sworn in at 11H50 (you had corrected me, said it was gonna take place at 12H00 noon). Post swearing-in routine photo-ops then follow, and discussions by Topix posters about the ceremony. Then habitual liar, BSer and fabricator of well-off and phoney nurse girl friends and assorted stories writes " I'm turning off the TV now". Ha ha. What were you watching, slug, Howdy Doody? Too mature for you, eh boy?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139363 Jan 27, 2013
If you back Obumbler, you're either ignorant or anti-America. Or both!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139364 Jan 27, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What it says is, he graduated high school and you didn't. It also says, he can fly a helicopter and you can't. What else would you like to know?
So you agree with me about the differences. Thank you.

I'm not gonna come out and tell you what I can do and he can't do. My life is personal and is not to be showcased on Topix. What's more, no one's interested. Can you convince your poor self that no one's interested in your phoney girl friends, wealth and so on?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139365 Jan 27, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO yourself. I corrected my own post. Your bad? OMG.
You were just proven wrong and you come back with, "I corrected my own post"? LMAO! You lose. It was your call, jakeleg! HaHaHa
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139366 Jan 27, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"I never watch Obama on TV, I turn it off when he's on". Ha ha.
12H15AM , January 21, 2013. Inauguration. Obama sworn in at 11H50 (you had corrected me, said it was gonna take place at 12H00 noon). Post swearing-in routine photo-ops then follow, and discussions by Topix posters about the ceremony. Then habitual liar, BSer and fabricator of well-off and phoney nurse girl friends and assorted stories writes " I'm turning off the TV now". Ha ha. What were you watching, slug, Howdy Doody? Too mature for you, eh boy?
Are you a complete dipshyt or just a partial dipshyt? As I told you, the TV in my room was on, as soon as I heard the little "show" was on, I got up and turned the TV off. Is this too complicated for you, lick? You're still very green jakeleg, why? LMAO! What a loser you are. Lunatic.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139367 Jan 27, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not gonna come out and tell you what I can do and he can't do. My life is personal and is not to be showcased on Topix. What's more, no one's interested. Can you convince your poor self that no one's interested in your phoney girl friends, wealth and so on?
Keep telling yourself that jakeleg. Who knows, maybe one day you'll even believe it. Phoney? Not a chance. I can put my goods on the table, can you? I've already challenged you and you declined. Come on down! LMAO! Loser.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139368 Jan 27, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Showcase? HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!

Location hidden

#139370 Jan 27, 2013
Hey, Illinois credit rating has been lowered by S&P to "A-". Let's see, the have a Democrat Governor and a Democrat controlled legislature and they raised tax rates. Sounds about right.
Oh, NO OTHER STATE HAS LESS THAN AN "A" RATING!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139371 Jan 27, 2013
Oh jakeleg, you never answered my question. How many years have you been here running off at the mouth? LMAO!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#139372 Jan 27, 2013
Howdy, birfoons.

What pretend controversy are you angry about today? Did women get a right? Did black people dare to be treated as equals? Are gays infiltrating institutions to subvert Conservative youth?

LOL, have fun, morons.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#139373 Jan 27, 2013
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139374 Jan 27, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Still an empty void, huh? Too bad for you.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#139375 Jan 27, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you omit stuff that makes a huge difference. There were 3 candidates. Perot took 19% of the vote. Sure, he stole some of GHB's votes, but be honest, admit that Clinton would've garnered at least 25% of Perot's votes, had he not run, and that would've put him over the top. Also, GHB was coming off his successful Kuwait liberation triumph,(thank you Colin Powell for the advice not to topple Saddam Hussein) which did not make it any easier for Clinton.
Perot would not have gotten any of the Obama votes. Perot was a candidate that supported less government control and less government interference in family life. I didn't vote for Perot,but Ross Perot supported personal responsibility and self control. Entrepreneurial spirit does not mean not conservative. Those were not the people that voted for Clinton or Obama. Obama got votes from the type of people that support Jonestown and Jim Jones.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#139376 Jan 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey, Illinois credit rating has been lowered by S&P to "A-". Let's see, the have a Democrat Governor and a Democrat controlled legislature and they raised tax rates. Sounds about right.
Oh, NO OTHER STATE HAS LESS THAN AN "A" RATING!!!
Illinois is a lot like Washington state,when you consider that the people that live in the very highly overpopulated largest cities ruin the state for every one. Here in Washington we have thirty counties that don't vote with the liberal and seven counties that control the vote. In Yakima,republicans can get eighty five percent of the vote.
Froggy

Jacksonville, FL

#139377 Jan 27, 2013
A teacher asks each of the kids in class what they need at home.

Joey says "A computer." The teacher replies, "That would be very useful."

Kimmy says "A new lawn mower." and gets a similar response.

Little Johnny pops up and says "At my house we don't need anything!"

The teacher asks him to think again carefully, as everybody needs
something.

Little Johnny replies, "No I'm sure. When Obama was re-elected, I remembermmy dad saying,'Well, that's the last fu@#ing thing we needed."

The problems we face today are there because the people who work
for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#139378 Jan 27, 2013
Sheriff Joe Arpaio Obama Update: New Evidence Will Convince Greatest Skeptic
&fe ature=em-uploademail

Location hidden

#139379 Jan 27, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you omit stuff that makes a huge difference. There were 3 candidates. Perot took 19% of the vote. Sure, he stole some of GHB's votes, but be honest, admit that Clinton would've garnered at least 25% of Perot's votes, had he not run, and that would've put him over the top. Also, GHB was coming off his successful Kuwait liberation triumph,(thank you Colin Powell for the advice not to topple Saddam Hussein) which did not make it any easier for Clinton.
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Perot would not have gotten any of the Obama votes. Perot was a candidate that supported less government control and less government interference in family life. I didn't vote for Perot,but Ross Perot supported personal responsibility and self control. Entrepreneurial spirit does not mean not conservative. Those were not the people that voted for Clinton or Obama. Obama got votes from the type of people that support Jonestown and Jim Jones.
I concure. It was a revolt by Conservatuves because Bush-41 signed into law the Democrat income tax increase. Yep, Conservatives wanted to send a message. Do you remember this?

This speech was given during the Republican Convention in 1988. And what did Bush do when the Democrats sent him the bill? He signed it!!! And that is why Conservatives dumped him and voted for Ross in 1992!!!
I know, I know, Jacques will never accept that because it interferes with what George Soros told him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min ptbw forever 1,125,934
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min Eric 70,062
Hanover Park Teen Charged In Weekend Stabbing (Jun '09) 23 min rip dynce 45
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 37 min grave digger 54,520
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr sst 47,491
Emanuel set to outline re-election agenda in fi... 1 hr El oh El 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 50,614
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr David 98,501
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]