BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139343 Jan 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, he got 47.2% of the vote. In fact he got a higher percentage of the vote than Bill Clinton got in 1992 which was just 43%!!!
As usual, you omit stuff that makes a huge difference. There were 3 candidates. Perot took 19% of the vote. Sure, he stole some of GHB's votes, but be honest, admit that Clinton would've garnered at least 25% of Perot's votes, had he not run, and that would've put him over the top. Also, GHB was coming off his successful Kuwait liberation triumph,(thank you Colin Powell for the advice not to topple Saddam Hussein) which did not make it any easier for Clinton.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#139344 Jan 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did. It was the Golden Gate bridge so you can have a long fall until you hit the water.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
November 6,2012 :
Democrats win the presidency. Again;
Democrats maintain senate majority, increase it by one;
Democrats slice Republican House majority.
And for this, democrats are jumping off the Golden Gate bridge? Are you confused?
Oh, oh, more bad news for the Republicans and assorted birthers and tea partyers. Joe Biden may run for the presidency in 2016.
The point being, Conservatives don't have pity parties, Liberals do! Next, Conservatives do not boo Democrat presidents at inaugurations!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139345 Jan 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the Cain 9-9-9 tax.
http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/taxtopics/cain...
Who's Cain?

Ha ha, I hear the Democrats have gone on a novena, praying to Almighty God that Cain will be the Republican presidential candidate with big humongous mouth Trump as his running mate. Dems could then run Mickey Mouse and they would still win.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#139346 Jan 27, 2013
Bobby Jindal:

We’ve got to stop being the stupid party. It’s time for a new Republican Party that talks like adults,” he said.“We had a number of Republicans damage the brand this year with offensive and bizarre comments. I’m here to say we’ve had enough of that.”

We must quit “big.” We are not the party of big business, big banks, big Wall Street bailouts, big corporate loopholes, or big anything. We must not be the party that simply protects the well off so they can keep their toys

For once I agree with a conservative
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139347 Jan 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that is a typo as 47%+ 57% does not equal 100%. If it is more than 9%, it is more than their Fair Share. And if you pay less than 9%, you are a moocher!!!
Obviouolsy a typo or distraction. Thank your for pointing it out.

Merely 9% or more for anyone earning over $50,000 is highway robbery. Only in tax havens that generate their incomes on offshore investments and money laundering does anyone pay less than 9%. Our country, your conntry, could instantly wipe out the deficit in one year and the debt in 20 if everyone paid his/her fair share of income taxes.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139348 Jan 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh according to our census, 15.1% of all Americans are in poverty soooo IMHO 84.9% should be paying some sort of federal income tax. If you are not, you are a moocher!!!
You forget that making up that other 15.1% are a lot of people earning minimum wage who should not pay ANY taxes. Yet and although they may not pay income tax on their meagre earnings, they pay the same sales taxes you and I pay, which btw is the unfairest kind of taxation in existence. The guy with a broken-down 1980 jalopy, which is all he can afford, pays the same sales tax on gas as does the guy with the Caddie or Mercedes. Same for ANY hard/dry goods, toileteries and cleaning products. How fair is that?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139349 Jan 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
also according to our census, there is a great percentage of Americans in poverty than since 1967! Way to go Obama!!!
Since 1967, eh? No Republican presidents and congresses since 1967? What was the rate of unemployment again in May 2009?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139350 Jan 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did. It was the Golden Gate bridge so you can have a long fall until you hit the water.
<quoted text>
The point being, Conservatives don't have pity parties, Liberals do! Next, Conservatives do not boo Democrat presidents at inaugurations!!!
Who booed GWB? How many out of 800,000 people booed GWB? Are you once more making a mountain out of a mole hill? Incidentally, I saw the video, saw a small group cheering Clinton and waving Clinton signs. I didn't hear any boos. And if there were some, whch I can't deny though I didn't hear them, they were few and far between. What's more, any decent person would condemn that kind of stupid ignorant booing.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#139351 Jan 27, 2013
FOXHOLE wrote:
video of obama being born in Mombasa Kenya as his mom said. The perfect resemblance of his mother in the video and the picture of her is striking.
http://www.vice.com/read/is-this-obamas-kenya...
This is about as real as it gets. Pretty amazing if this is true...
Neither Obama's mother nor his grandmother ever said that Obama was born in Kenya.

The “born in Kenya” story is the height of the loony side of the birther movement. It is based on forgeries like that of Lucas D. Smith, and falsifications–such as the claim that Obama’s Kenyan grandmother said that he was born in Kenya—when she actually said right on the same tape that he was born IN HAWAII, and she said in another interview that the first that her family in Kenya had heard of Obama’s birth was in a letter FROM HAWAII.

Lucas D. Smith, a convicted felon, claimed that he went to Kenya and got Obama’s birth certificate at a hospital in Mombasa. But Lucas D. Smith has constantly refused to show proof that he, Smith, had ever gone to Kenya. All that he would have to do would be to show a Kenya stamp on a page of a passport, but Lucas D. Smith has refused to do that, constantly, and he has also constantly refused to say why he will not show that proof.(Moreover, his “birth certificate” uses US date formats [month/day/year] and not the day/month/year format used in Kenya.)

Laying aside for a moment the overwhelming proof that Obama was born in Hawaii, the evidence that Obama was NOT born in Kenya is also very strong. There were a grand total of 21 people who came to the USA from Kenya in 1961. Of these only seven were US citizens. And the birther myth has always been that Obama’s parents went there and returned by plane, but only one person came to the USA from Kenya in 1961 by plane and that person was, wait for it, NOT a US citizen. And Obama’s father did not go to Kenya in 1961 either (making it unlikely that his mother did, since travel late in pregnancy was rare, and even more rare without the husband going along). WND has proved with a FOI Act request that Obama senior stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961.

And the Kenyan government investigated the “born in Kenya” story, and found that it was not true.

“Jon Chessoni, a first secretary at the Kenyan Embassy in Washington, can’t understand why his office gets so many baseless questions about whether Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

“It’s madness,” said Chessoni on Monday.“His father, in 1961, would not even have been in Kenya. When this matter first came up, the Kenyan government did its research and confirmed that these are all baseless claims.””

http://washingtonindependent.com/53654/forged

Obama has a Hawaii birth certificate that says that he was born in Hawaii, in Kapiolani Hospital, and the officials of both parties in Hawaii have confirmed that fact. It is also confirmed by the birth announcement in the Hawaii newspapers in 1961, which were sent to the papers only by the DOH of Hawaii.

Obama’s birth announcement appeared in a section of the newspapers called Health Bureau Statistics. As the name indicates, and as the papers and the DOH also say, ONLY the DOH of Hawaii could send birth notices to the Health Bureau Statistics section of the paper. And the DOH only sent out those notices for children that it had issued birth certificates for, and in 1961 the DOH was not allowed to register the births of children who were not born in Hawaii.

Oh, and there is this:

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2011/04/kapiol
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#139353 Jan 27, 2013
Continuing on the "born in Kenya" myth:

Is that all? NO there is more.

Birthers allege that the Kenyan government has hidden all documents that prove that Obama's mother went to Kenya. Well, that is possible, but not likely---such things tend to leak. But what about the US government? Did it hide its records too?

That is because, obviously, if a child were born in Kenya she or he would need a US travel document to get to the USA. We simply do not allow a child to be carried into the USA without some form of official document.(Except some are smuggled across the Mexican and Canadian borders, but Kenya does not have a land border with the USA.) And a US travel document, such as having Obama added to his mother's US passport would have required an application for that document in the US consulate in Nairobi Kenya.

That application would have been filed in multiple files, and there would have been communication about it with Washington, so it would be difficult to be lost or scrapped. And the Bush Administration was in charge of the US State Department for eight years until early 2009, so they could have found it, and if they did they would surely have shown it, and they didn't.

So, for the "born in Kenya" story to be true, both Kenya and the Bush Administration must be part of a plot. Hawaii too, of course, and that would include the former Republican governor of Hawaii, now running for the US Senate. And the birth notices in the Hawaii newspapers that were placed by the DOH in the Hawaii newspapers (and only the DOH could put notices into the Health Bureau Statistics section of the papers) in 1961 would have to be fraudulent too.

And, heck, Kenya is about ten thousand miles from Hawaii, and the idea that Obama's parents had that kind of money or would spend it on a trip while Obama's mother was late in pregnancy (which was very rare in those days) and take the risk of stillbirth and Yellow Fever (which was endemic in Kenya, and a Yellow Fever shot is bad during pregnancy) is nutty in the extreme.

The bottom line: There is no proof that Obama's mother went to Kenya and it is highly unlikely that she did. The Kenyan government and Obama's relatives both say that he was NOT born there.

If he were born in Kenya there would have to be US government documents saying that his family applied for a passport or a visa, and there isn't any. There is no INS check in for Obama or his mother (which would normally have taken place in New York, since there were no direct flights, and those files are not missing), and the birth certificate and the confirmation of the officials of both parties and the Index Data and the birth notices in the Hawaii newspapers all show that he was born in Hawaii.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#139354 Jan 27, 2013
FOXHOLE wrote:
video of obama being born in Mombasa Kenya as his mom said. The perfect resemblance of his mother in the video and the picture of her is striking.
http://www.vice.com/read/is-this-obamas-kenya...
This is about as real as it gets. Pretty amazing if this is true...
Neither Obama's mother nor his grandmother (either of them) ever said that Obama was born in Kenya:

The “born in Kenya” story is the height of the loony side of the birther movement. It is based on forgeries like that of Lucas D. Smith, and falsifications–such as the claim that Obama’s Kenyan grandmother said that he was born in Kenya—when she actually said right on the same tape that he was born IN HAWAII, and she said in another interview that the first that her family in Kenya had heard of Obama’s birth was in a letter FROM HAWAII.

Lucas D. Smith, a convicted felon, claimed that he went to Kenya and got Obama’s birth certificate at a hospital in Mombasa. But Lucas D. Smith has constantly refused to show proof that he, Smith, had ever gone to Kenya. All that he would have to do would be to show a Kenya stamp on a page of a passport, but Lucas D. Smith has refused to do that, constantly, and he has also constantly refused to say why he will not show that proof.(Moreover, his “birth certificate” uses US date formats [month/day/year] and not the day/month/year format used in Kenya.)

Laying aside for a moment the overwhelming proof that Obama was born in Hawaii, the evidence that Obama was NOT born in Kenya is also very strong. There were a grand total of 21 people who came to the USA from Kenya in 1961. Of these only seven were US citizens. And the birther myth has always been that Obama’s parents went there and returned by plane, but only one person came to the USA from Kenya in 1961 by plane and that person was, wait for it, NOT a US citizen. And Obama’s father did not go to Kenya in 1961 either (making it unlikely that his mother did, since travel late in pregnancy was rare, and even more rare without the husband going along). WND has proved with a FOI Act request that Obama senior stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961.

And the Kenyan government investigated the “born in Kenya” story, and found that it was not true.

“Jon Chessoni, a first secretary at the Kenyan Embassy in Washington, can’t understand why his office gets so many baseless questions about whether Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

“It’s madness,” said Chessoni on Monday.“His father, in 1961, would not even have been in Kenya. When this matter first came up, the Kenyan government did its research and confirmed that these are all baseless claims.””

http://washingtonindependent.com/53654/forged

Obama has a Hawaii birth certificate that says that he was born in Hawaii, in Kapiolani Hospital, and the officials of both parties in Hawaii have confirmed that fact. It is also confirmed by the birth announcement in the Hawaii newspapers in 1961, which were sent to the papers only by the DOH of Hawaii.

Obama’s birth announcement appeared in a section of the newspapers called Health Bureau Statistics. As the name indicates, and as the papers and the DOH also say, ONLY the DOH of Hawaii could send birth notices to the Health Bureau Statistics section of the paper. And the DOH only sent out those notices for children that it had issued birth certificates for, and in 1961 the DOH was not allowed to register the births of children who were not born in Hawaii.

Oh, and there is this:

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2011/04/kapiol
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139355 Jan 27, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Who booed GWB? How many out of 800,000 people booed GWB? Are you once more making a mountain out of a mole hill? Incidentally, I saw the video, saw a small group cheering Clinton and waving Clinton signs. I didn't hear any boos. And if there were some, whch I can't deny though I didn't hear them, they were few and far between. What's more, any decent person would condemn that kind of stupid ignorant booing.
Corr : waving Obama signs, not Clinton. Sorry.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139356 Jan 27, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Corr : waving Obama signs, not Clinton. Sorry.
The game? Captain, remember me saying, your call? LMAO liar
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139357 Jan 27, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
And ole LRS, as he wrote a while back, wouldn't be caught dead watching the inauguration. Noooo, although he did say he turned his tv off at 12H15 pm Jan 21. Ha ha.
Are you really this big of a squirrel in person? LMAO! Yep. What a lick you are!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139358 Jan 27, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I believe the difference between a helicopter pilot and a jet jockey is akin to the difference between a nurse and a doctor, a mechanic and an engineer, or a para-legal and a lawyer. I'm not bad-mouthing helicopter pilots or nurses or mechanics or para-legals. Just anticipating your response. All are fine professions, worhty ones, but jet jockeys, doctors, mechanics and lawyers are a step up.
And if brainless Prince Harry could learn how to pilot a helicopter, what does that say for his profession?
What it says is, he graduated high school and you didn't. It also says, he can fly a helicopter and you can't. What else would you like to know?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139359 Jan 27, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The game? Captain, remember me saying, your call? LMAO liar
LMAO yourself. I corrected my own post. Your bad? OMG.

Location hidden

#139360 Jan 27, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
And ole LRS, as he wrote a while back, wouldn't be caught dead watching the inauguration. Noooo, although he did say he turned his tv off at 12H15 pm Jan 21. Ha ha.
Sorry, I have never watched ANY inauguration. I can think of a lot of other things to do. The only way I found out that Bush had been jeered and booed was from the press. It is pretty bad when MSNBC brings something like this to our attention.
Most Liberals are classless ghetto people.

Location hidden

#139361 Jan 27, 2013
Oh, you don't think so. There were only five voting districts in Ohio that did not even have one vote for Mitt and can you guess which areas they were?
Hint, it was not from the burbs!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139362 Jan 27, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really this big of a squirrel in person? LMAO! Yep. What a lick you are!
"I never watch Obama on TV, I turn it off when he's on". Ha ha.

12H15AM , January 21, 2013. Inauguration. Obama sworn in at 11H50 (you had corrected me, said it was gonna take place at 12H00 noon). Post swearing-in routine photo-ops then follow, and discussions by Topix posters about the ceremony. Then habitual liar, BSer and fabricator of well-off and phoney nurse girl friends and assorted stories writes " I'm turning off the TV now". Ha ha. What were you watching, slug, Howdy Doody? Too mature for you, eh boy?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139363 Jan 27, 2013
If you back Obumbler, you're either ignorant or anti-America. Or both!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min Frijoles 71,046
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min USAsince1680 1,154,115
abby 12-21 25 min PEllen 1
amy 12-21 26 min PEllen 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min mdbuilder 49,224
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 51 min KiMerde 51,255
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,885
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:14 pm PST