BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
122,741 - 122,760 of 177,502 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Frank

Spokane, WA

#139294 Jan 27, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And including the 61 million who voted for him?
50 million out of a population on 310 million. With a population of 310 million it would be easy to find 50 million idiots that did the wrong thing. There are still tens of millions of good United States citizens that believe that Obama is wrong. Obama's current approval rating is still far less than 50 percent.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139296 Jan 27, 2013
HailMeinObummer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why because we dare to question Mein Obummer? So your a friggin hero for turning your back on America!
Blather on with your king Obummer approved propaganda!
Try spelling ONE of your monikers correctly. Look 'em up before. Firt you write "were" when it should be "where" and now it's "hail" when it should be "heil". Do you think you have even an iota of credibiltiy if you can't even spell your chosen name? Ignoramuses get the attention they deserve : Very little.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#139297 Jan 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but all of Bush's were CONSTITUTIONAL. You see, the president can only make recess appointment according to our Constitution, Article II, Section 2 of the U.S. Constitution.
In those questionable appointments made by Obumer Boy, Obama did not submit them to Congress at all as he knew the Senate would approve them as they were radicals. So he waited until he thought he could make a recess appointments but a few people in the Senate knew what Obama was up to so they made the minimum effort to keep Congress in session so he could not Constitutional do so.
Yep, Bush recess appointment were Constitutional but those Obummer Boy appoints were not!!! But using your Libarrdian Logic, you equate them as equal.
<quoted text>
Poor Poopo. Can't rebut one of my points.
I agree, Obama has to appeal as this was just one lawsuit and now dozens of more corporations will be embolden to sue.
Now, IMHO, all presidential appoints should be given an up or down vote within 90 days after their appointments are received by the Senate. Unfortunately it does not take much to hold a vote with the current Senate procedures.
By the way, more appointments are held up by Democrats when the president is a Republican than the other way around.
Politifact gives Obama a half flip on this one. LOL

We'll start with the 2005 Bolton appointment, and then compare it with what Obama did in 2010.

President George W. Bush appointed Bolton to be ambassador of the United Nations after senators held up the confirmation in two separate votes of 56-42 and 54-38. The nomination required 60 votes before formal approval.

Obama, a member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, told the Chicago Tribune, "To some degree, he's damaged goods," adding, "I think that means we'll have less credibility and, ironically, be less equipped to reform the United Nations in the way that it needs to be reformed."

But Obama also said that he thought Bush was within his rights in making the appointment. "The president is entitled to take that action, but I don't think it will serve American foreign policy well," Obama said in an interview.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139298 Jan 27, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Cna??? Nice! LMAO!!!
I do not correct typos. I don't have to, what with the trail of errors you leave behind you. But you do. It's all you can find.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139299 Jan 27, 2013
LRS wrote:
Anyone supporting the "Z", other than those who've been snowed, are supporting an agenda which is anti-America. If you're in the second category, you're an enemy to the U.S.
Youi do not respect the will of the people
You are anti-Constitution, therefore anti-American.

You would have been tied to a post and shot early on in the new Republic.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139300 Jan 27, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>50 million out of a population on 310 million. With a population of 310 million it would be easy to find 50 million idiots that did the wrong thing. There are still tens of millions of good United States citizens that believe that Obama is wrong. Obama's current approval rating is still far less than 50 percent.
61 million

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#139301 Jan 27, 2013
Ya know, I have seven brothers and sisters and not one of us have been shot much less murdered. But none of us live in Shitcago!!! Rogue

Chicago Woman Loses 4th Child to Gun Violence

At least five people were gunned down Saturday in Chicago, including a 34-year-old man whose mother had already lost her three other children to shootings.

Ronnie Chambers, who was his mother Shirley's youngest child, was shot in the head while sitting in a parked car on the city's West Side. A 21-year-old man who was also in the car was wounded, police said.

Shirley Chambers, whose two other sons and daughter were shot in separate attacks more than a decade ago, was left grieving again on Saturday, WLS-TV reported ( http://bit.ly/VCSh8i ).

"Right now, I'm totally lost because Ronnie was my only surviving son," Chambers said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/die-shooti...

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#139302 Jan 27, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Bobby Laity has been adjudicated insane on more than one occasion.
This he cannot deny.
This I CAN deny.

Location hidden

#139303 Jan 27, 2013
If fast-food is sooo bad for you, how come this guy lived to be 88? Rogue

Pa. man gets drive-thru send-off after funeral
Associated Press –

YORK, Pa.(AP)— Mourners at a Pennsylvania fast-food fan's funeral wanted him to have it his way, so they arranged for his hearse — and the rest of the procession — to make one last drive-thru visit before reaching the cemetery.
David Kime Jr. "lived by his own rules," daughter Linda Phiel said. He considered the lettuce on a burger his version of healthy eating, she said.
To give him a whopper of a send-off Saturday, the funeral procession stopped at a Burger King where each mourner got a sandwich for the road.
Kime got one last burger too, the York Daily Record reported. It was placed atop his flag-draped coffin at the cemetery.
Phiel said the display wasn't a joke, rather a happy way of honoring her father and the things that brought him joy.
"He lived a wonderful life and on his own terms," she said.
Kime, 88, a World War II veteran, died Jan. 20.
http://news.yahoo.com/pa-man-gets-drive-thru-...

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#139305 Jan 27, 2013
EXECUTE OBAMA for treason,if convicted.

Location hidden

#139306 Jan 27, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>50 million out of a population on 310 million. With a population of 310 million it would be easy to find 50 million idiots that did the wrong thing. There are still tens of millions of good United States citizens that believe that Obama is wrong. Obama's current approval rating is still far less than 50 percent.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
61 million
And according to Fox News, 36% of all Americans still question Obama's place of birth.

Moreno Valley, CA

#139307 Jan 27, 2013
Frank wrote:
Sorry Frank, but you cut Obama short by nearly 16 million votes and children are not allowed to vote.

39 percent of unmarried women who are eligible are not registered, representing 28 percent of all unregistered citizens

51 percent of young people between 18 and 29 who are eligible are not registered, representing 31 percent of all unregistered citizens

37 percent of African Americans who are eligible are not registered, representing 12 percent of all unregistered citizens

48 percent of Latinos who are eligible are not registered, representing 12 percent of all unregistered citizens.

Romney won none of these demographics Frank are you sure you really want them to participate? LOL

Since: Dec 12

Hurricane, UT

#139308 Jan 27, 2013
Breaking news! Chief Justice of the Supreme Court John Roberts schedules a case by Attorney Taitz regarding Obama’s forged IDs to be heard in conference before the full Supreme Court

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/...

Orly Taitz will be heard by SCOTUS about Obama's frauds, false documents, and lies. About his High Treason and the reasons SCOTUS must execute him for deceiving and betraying the USA and We The People.

Taitz said Obama's committed espionnage.

This is serious.

We're talking about the death penalty and the electric chair for the world's most powerful man, the POTUS, the leader of the free world, the Commander-in-Chief of the US Army

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#139309 Jan 27, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
EXECUTE OBAMA for treason,if convicted.
And we all laugh at your ignorance and frustration. Especially with the fact you will NEVER have your frustration relieved! Now puke your nasty hate for four more years. I love it! HA!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#139310 Jan 27, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
61 million
The 61 million that voted for Romney got it right.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#139311 Jan 27, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Frank, but you cut Obama short by nearly 16 million votes and children are not allowed to vote.
39 percent of unmarried women who are eligible are not registered, representing 28 percent of all unregistered citizens
51 percent of young people between 18 and 29 who are eligible are not registered, representing 31 percent of all unregistered citizens
37 percent of African Americans who are eligible are not registered, representing 12 percent of all unregistered citizens
48 percent of Latinos who are eligible are not registered, representing 12 percent of all unregistered citizens.
Romney won none of these demographics Frank are you sure you really want them to participate? LOL
Maybe only people that pay taxes should have the right to vote,that would be fare and reasonable.

Location hidden

#139312 Jan 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but all of Bush's were CONSTITUTIONAL. You see, the president can only make recess appointment according to our Constitution, Article II, Section 2 of the U.S. Constitution.
In those questionable appointments made by Obumer Boy, Obama did not submit them to Congress at all as he knew the Senate would approve them as they were radicals. So he waited until he thought he could make a recess appointments but a few people in the Senate knew what Obama was up to so they made the minimum effort to keep Congress in session so he could not Constitutional do so.
Yep, Bush recess appointment were Constitutional but those Obummer Boy appoints were not!!! But using your Libarrdian Logic, you equate them as equal.

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Poopo. Can't rebut one of my points.
I agree, Obama has to appeal as this was just one lawsuit and now dozens of more corporations will be embolden to sue.
Now, IMHO, all presidential appoints should be given an up or down vote within 90 days after their appointments are received by the Senate. Unfortunately it does not take much to hold a vote with the current Senate procedures.
By the way, more appointments are held up by Democrats when the president is a Republican than the other way around.
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Politifact gives Obama a half flip on this one. LOL
We'll start with the 2005 Bolton appointment, and then compare it with what Obama did in 2010.
President George W. Bush appointed Bolton to be ambassador of the United Nations after senators held up the confirmation in two separate votes of 56-42 and 54-38. The nomination required 60 votes before formal approval.
Obama, a member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, told the Chicago Tribune, "To some degree, he's damaged goods," adding, "I think that means we'll have less credibility and, ironically, be less equipped to reform the United Nations in the way that it needs to be reformed."
But Obama also said that he thought Bush was within his rights in making the appointment. "The president is entitled to take that action, but I don't think it will serve American foreign policy well," Obama said in an interview.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
You still have not said what you think I said was untrue! I do not agree with the Senate. Our Constitution says that the Senate must give advice and consent and how can they if there is no up or down vote? IHMO all political appointees should receive an simple majority up or down voted on within 90 days, period. And I also believe that the Senate should be able to remove any appointee with a 60% up or down vote. You should not have to go through an impeachment trial for appointees. Yes, I still believe in impeachment for politicians who are voted in but I would also like to see recall elections for Senators and Congressmen as all to often the vote opposite of the way they promised.

Moreno Valley, CA

#139313 Jan 27, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
61 million
The final official vote from all 50 states and the Washington district showed Obama, a Democrat, with 65,899,660 votes, or 51.1 percent, and Romney, a Republican, with 60,932,152 votes, or 47.2 percent.
http://frrole.com/o/officially-official-elect...

Moreno Valley, CA

#139314 Jan 27, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The 61 million that voted for Romney got it right.
Romney’s a 47 percenter Frank.

Location hidden

#139315 Jan 27, 2013
Damn, Democrats threatening Democrats again. Why can't Democrats just behave themselves? Rogue

Purported death threat throws Nevada assembly into uncertainty By Timothy Pratt | Reuters

The chaos began when Democratic Assemblyman Steven Brooks was arrested this month on accusations of threatening incoming Speaker Marilyn Kirkpatrick, also a Democrat. Kirkpatrick had recently passed Brooks over for the chairmanship of the powerful Ways and Means Committee, in the latest in a series of political disputes between the two, according to an attorney for Brooks.
http://news.yahoo.com/purported-death-threat-...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Grey Ghost 1,101,101
Laser Weapon 500mW Green Dazzler 12 min Use this on you 1
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 12 min THE CRACKHEADS 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 44 min J RULES 69,060
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 46 min SLY WEST 302
Second man charged in May homicide that left mo... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr gcaveman1 46,361
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago