BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 231221 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Jacques Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#139436 Jan 27, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, like you I corrected my mistake. LMAO! All lies my azz. You're the liar and it's being proven right in front of your eyes. LMAO!
You corrected it only because I corrected you, with a bonus, as I explained the punctuation to you and how a single comma can make all the difference.

The last one I made, I corrected it myself, Cinton instead of Obama or something like that and, what a riot, you took me to task for correcting you. Pitiful.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#139437 Jan 27, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Moron, are you pretending that Bobby Jindal was not publicly calling out several dumb republicans for publicly saying what they believe in when he said "We need to stop being the stupid party?"
Because that would be almost as stupid as some of the Republican stupid comments during 2012.
Think what you want. Talking to you is like eating a table for breakfast!
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#139439 Jan 27, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
I meant the one whose city shows up Toledo, OH.
Sorry for the mix up.
Not a problem, thanks for clarifying that you knew who the fake birther was.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#139440 Jan 27, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry dude I’ve already got you pegged. You’ve already rejected the certified BC (which includes the birth hospital) and has been confirmed and authenticated by the state. Now you claim to seek hospital affirmation you will assuredly reject as well. Why would the POTUS not further pacify your ignorant ass you ask? Well, he clearly articulated his frustration when he released his LFBC.
"I know that there is going to be a segment of people for which no matter what we put out, this issue will not be put to rest, but I am speaking for the vast majority of the American people as well as for the press. We do not have time for this kind of SILLINESS. We have better stuff to do. I have got better stuff to do. We have got big problems to solve."
Barack Obama
In other words grow up; he thinks you’re a silly old fool and should have long outgrown your pacifier. In any case you’ve certainly gotten your last from him.
We all heard granny’s taped conversation (and read the transcript) as well and we never heard her once say Obama was born in Kenya. To the contrary she repeatedly said he was born in Hawaii so obviously there is nothing to dispute. The birfoon of course hears whatever his deluded mind wants to hear but the one thing he never heard granny or Michelle “ever” say is Obama was born in Kenya.
Poopoo stain, how many times I got to tell you, you can't prove a Hawaiian birth with a fraudulent birth certificate.
That is all Obama has.
If the long form is fraudulent, and it is, so is the short form.
You know that the fraudulent usurper is using Harrison J. Bounells SSN, right?
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#139441 Jan 27, 2013
Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Now just when was the law changed such that hospitals officially confirm birth facts rather than departments of health?
Make believe law doesn't count, birfoons.
Only a Hospital can actually confirm a birth, the Health department can only confirm the information that they received from the Hospital.
Can you LIE a little BIGGER?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139442 Jan 27, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Both Rogue and LRS believe that it is their right to steal other people's words. To them, plagiarism is the greatest invention. To his credit, Rogue never said as much, though he surely thinks it, but slug LRS actually came out and said it was okay to plagiarize.
HaHaHaHa! What a pure dork! Now you claim to know what other's believe. You're definitely a mental case, jakeleg. Seriously.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139443 Jan 27, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You corrected it only because I corrected you, with a bonus, as I explained the punctuation to you and how a single comma can make all the difference.
The last one I made, I corrected it myself, Cinton instead of Obama or something like that and, what a riot, you took me to task for correcting you. Pitiful.
Right, Mr. Mental Case. LMAO Your call, Captain. Remember? LMAO!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#139444 Jan 27, 2013
Yep, Bobby Jindal was commenting on people like Rogue Moron who are too stupid to keep their racism and sexism under their hats, thus turning away moderate voters.

By no means was Jindal saying the Republican Party ought not believe those things, as those stupid things are their core beliefs; rather, he was saying they need to keep it quiet.

LOL
Justus Liebig

United States

#139445 Jan 27, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a Hospital can actually confirm a birth, the Health department can only confirm the information that they received from the Hospital.
DOH is where birth info is maintained and from whom birth facts are obtained according to statute.
Justus Liebig

United States

#139446 Jan 27, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense. Not all hospitals are still in existence and not all births are in hospitals. Some hospitals don't keep records more than 50 years. How would a 65-year old prove his age? DOH is the agency that maintains birth information not hospitals.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#139448 Jan 28, 2013
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>And we all laugh at your ignorance and frustration. Especially with the fact you will NEVER have your frustration relieved! Now puke your nasty hate for four more years. I love it! HA!
Obama WILL die at some point.

Location hidden

#139450 Jan 28, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Both Rogue and LRS believe that it is their right to steal other people's words. To them, plagiarism is the greatest invention. To his credit, Rogue never said as much, though he surely thinks it, but slug LRS actually came out and said it was okay to plagiarize.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
HaHaHaHa! What a pure dork! Now you claim to know what other's believe. You're definitely a mental case, jakeleg. Seriously.
Yep, Jacques is big on accusing people of something but he will never say whom we plagerized. Oh Jacques, I always give credit and usually a link.
Jacques Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#139451 Jan 28, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, hey, it's not what I believe, it's what you've SHOWN. I've repeatedly pointed out instances where you clearly plagiarized, did not credit the author. Many times. Finally, hounded by what you knew to be true, you came out and admitted it, right here on Topix, making light of it, and considering plagiarizing to be normal.

Why do you constantly lie and make up stuff? Is it spontaneous, ingrained, or just embedded in your disgusting sinews? Hmmm, I surmise, all of the foregoing. Do you really think, for example, that anyone here would believe, ha ha, that a worthless slug like you would be prosperous and have not one, but TWO (2) beautiful nurse girl friends? Try Ripley's Believe it or Not.
Jacques Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#139452 Jan 28, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you made a wise decsion not to pursue typos and errors, if the above is any indication.
Jacques Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#139453 Jan 28, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, Mr. Mental Case. LMAO Your call, Captain. Remember? LMAO!
No, you wrote "Your call captain". I corrected it. Look at my above post, btw.

You're tripping all over your errors. Stop it, you look ridiculous. This is like shooting fish in a barrel with one of your beloved assault weapons (oh oh, Rogue will surely correct me and say "assault rifle).
Jacques Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#139454 Jan 28, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama WILL die at some point.
Typical brither poisonous virulent hate. Out of reasoning, arguments and justification, they hope the president will die. LRS was praying AF1 would lose some nuts and bolts. Then, after being repeatedly stomped ony for months, and out of ammunition, he professed the hope that something would go wrong with my plane when I travelled to Vegas. Is it any wonder that these birfoons are the laughing stock of the true Republican party, along with their slighly-less nutty tea partyers.
Jacques Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#139455 Jan 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Yep, Jacques is big on accusing people of something but he will never say whom we plagerized. Oh Jacques, I always give credit and usually a link.
No you don't always. I've caught you several times. And, you are being totally ridiculous, as you wrote : "Yep, Jacques is big on accusing people of something but he will never say whom we plagerized". Do you even realize how humongously ridiculous that assertion is? How can I say who you are plagiarizing if in fact you ARE plagisarizing? It becomes obvious you and your bosom buddy LRS are doing just that when the text is well crafted, long and errorless. Were you a characted in Catch-22 by any chance?
Justus Liebig

United States

#139456 Jan 28, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't always. I've caught you several times. And, you are being totally ridiculous, as you wrote : "Yep, Jacques is big on accusing people of something but he will never say whom we plagerized". Do you even realize how humongously ridiculous that assertion is? How can I say who you are plagiarizing if in fact you ARE plagisarizing? It becomes obvious you and your bosom buddy LRS are doing just that when the text is well crafted, long and errorless. Were you a characted in Catch-22 by any chance?
Rouge's recent post about senior at Food Lion wa plagiarized. No, it is not necessary to publicly list links to the plagprized content unless he denies it. He was caught in the act, and if he denies it he will get slapped.

Location hidden

#139457 Jan 28, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you should have no problem showing us were I plagiarizer someone's work.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#139458 Jan 28, 2013
Durable goods orders up 4.6%

We all know Rogue Moron hates seeing good economic news.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min Grey Ghost 1,460,374
Chicago has the Worst Women 5 hr King Haggard 104
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Well Well 7,953
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr panties9688 62,354
TRUMP FORCE being formed to clean up Chicago! 7 hr Trump is the man 1
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 hr TRD 71,241
Are democrats destroyed? 14 hr red dawn 13

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages