BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#139251 Jan 26, 2013
HailMeinObummer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it makes sense that a brain washed Libtard Obummer minion wouldn't under stand, "WHERE R YOUR FACTS!
Yeah, but instead you used "were."

It's because you're an idiot, C-mor.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#139252 Jan 26, 2013
HailMeinObummer wrote:
<quoted text>
A rather good empty Obummer approved propaganda response!
Ewww, now there is some substance from the Libtard brigade, "coward birfoons"! LOL!
You are afraid to address the conversation, and I'm a coward?
What a special world you live in!
Birfoons are cowards.

Sorry to break the news to you, C-mor.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139253 Jan 26, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're still a nasty bladder infection. You're braindead and brainwashed.
"Braindead" is a movie title, "can you hear us coming" loser. Otherwise, it's "brain dead", Cletus.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139254 Jan 26, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Maher? HaHaHa! LMAO!
Why does the right not have bright intelligent funny guys like Maher, Colbert, Steward?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#139255 Jan 26, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're still a nasty bladder infection. You're braindead and brainwashed.
Louisiana Loser, you've already made quite clear that you're an internet tough guy.

Only little cowards write threats on the internet, and you've done so on multiple occasions.

It's the lowest form of weakness.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#139256 Jan 26, 2013
Kentucky Loser wrote:
I see the usurper understands that a civil war is eminent.
It is just a matter of time.
When it happens, Every person who aided and abetted the usurper in his fraudulent pResidency should be prosecuted and if found guilty then executed for treason, including all judges, and congressmen who knew and refused to act to expose the usurper for the fraud that he is.
I see you're off your meds, Kentucky Klown Kar.

Violent fantasies are only fantasies, Kentucky Klown. And only a few nuts like yourself are having them.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139257 Jan 26, 2013
LRS wrote:
90% of the Earth's population occupies 3% of the land. Land makes up 29% of the surface. Based on this information, less than 2%(more like 1%) of the Earth's surface is inhabited by humans. Plug those numbers into the man-made global warming theory! The atmosphere compared to the Earth's surface is many, many times larger. Global warming is pure BS!
A comma following "atmosphere", please. Merci.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#139258 Jan 26, 2013
How long until Kentucky Klown Kar gets a visit from the Secret Service? That is, unless he hasn't already been paid a visit.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139259 Jan 26, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, did you know that assumptions and conclusory statements that you make up are meaningless?
No?
Let me be the first to tell you that your above imbecilic screed is meaningless. Thanks and have a great evening :-)
Bladder Leak, you need to get back in the spoon drawer.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139260 Jan 26, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
What a petty little child. I capitalized my replies :
<quoted text>
* Capitalized for emphasis for dumb readers.
Last time I'll respond to your chidlish non-corrections.
Sorry dip, every one of my corrections stand. It was your little game, remember? Probably not as bad as your memory is. I keep telling you, eat more ants! They're good for the memory.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139261 Jan 26, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Rogue Moron. You are a racist for all the racist crap you've written on the internet.
Trying to cover up the racism of other conservatives to try to gain a little moral cred just makes you an idiot.
ID 10T Error here folks, move along please.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139262 Jan 26, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Only because the masses are blinded by the "O's" propaganda machine, like you! Hurry, get in line, keep quiet, do only as your told and above all else, hate all Republicans. LMAO stool
OMG, do I have to keep correcting you? This is the last one. You go ahead and pursue your childish games. Here they are :

1. like you! Sorry, the exclamation mark is unnecessary. To emphasize "you", you should have capitalized it instead of using and exclamation mark;

2. "Do only as your told?". Ha ha. How about that "your?" Er, you're? What a loser.

3. You need a comma after LMAO.

Did I miss any? Probably. But it is the last one, and I feel ashamed for having played your puerile game.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139263 Jan 26, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Braindead" is a movie title, "can you hear us coming" loser. Otherwise, it's "brain dead", Cletus.
Ok Cleotus, you're braindead. Better?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139264 Jan 26, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Louisiana Loser, you've already made quite clear that you're an internet tough guy.
Only little cowards write threats on the internet, and you've done so on multiple occasions.
It's the lowest form of weakness.
So says the big wussy.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139265 Jan 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I suppose you have a reliable source on that information?
Oh, and Obama is Half-African-American. Remember his mother was of European ancestry. Why do you Libtards always seem to forget that?
YOU dare mention sources? Where are the ones I've asked you? What about that source confirming what you wrote, namely that 90% of crimes committed with firearms originate with criminals? I debunked it, but no retraction so far. Waiting.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139266 Jan 26, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
How long until Kentucky Klown Kar gets a visit from the Secret Service? That is, unless he hasn't already been paid a visit.
How long before you short bus shows up?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139267 Jan 26, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, do I have to keep correcting you? This is the last one. You go ahead and pursue your childish games. Here they are :
1. like you! Sorry, the exclamation mark is unnecessary. To emphasize "you", you should have capitalized it instead of using and exclamation mark;
2. "Do only as your told?". Ha ha. How about that "your?" Er, you're? What a loser.
3. You need a comma after LMAO.
Did I miss any? Probably. But it is the last one, and I feel ashamed for having played your puerile game.
My game? Can you not be honest about anything? LMAO I'll give you the correction for "you're". That's it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139269 Jan 26, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU dare mention sources? Where are the ones I've asked you? What about that source confirming what you wrote, namely that 90% of crimes committed with firearms originate with criminals? I debunked it, but no retraction so far. Waiting.
Only the "Y" in you should be capitalized.
Second sentence is incomplete. "Where are the ones I've asked you?
Shall we continue? LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139270 Jan 26, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
I see the usurper understands that a civil war is eminent.
It is just a matter of time.
When it happens, Every person who aided and abetted the usurper in his fraudulent pResidency should be prosecuted and if found guilty then executed for treason, including all judges, and congressmen who knew and refused to act to expose the usurper for the fraud that he is.
And including the 61 million who voted for him?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139271 Jan 26, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Cleotus, you're braindead. Better?
Who's Cleotus? Ha ha. I know, I know, I said I'd stop, but geez, confronted with sheer stupidity, how can I resist? Can't even spell own your middle name. Cna you hear us coming? Ha ha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,141,787
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min Brian_G 48,419
EverGreen Belgrade 1 hr The__Baron 7
Ask Amy 11-23 1 hr PEllen 1
Abby 11-23 1 hr PEllen 1
mtn cheat 6 hr mtn 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 hr KiMerde 51,237
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:11AM
Live: Follow Jaguars Highlights