BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,136)

Showing posts 122,701 - 122,720 of174,477
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

I see the usurper understands that a civil war is eminent.
It is just a matter of time.
When it happens, Every person who aided and abetted the usurper in his fraudulent pResidency should be prosecuted and if found guilty then executed for treason, including all judges, and congressmen who knew and refused to act to expose the usurper for the fraud that he is.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
I made this little speech on another forum or two. All I have to do is change a couple names and it works here to, seeing as it is in the same vein.
You,[Grand Birther], have got to be one of the most obnoxious, and profane idiots, that I have ever come across. You and [Learn to read], along with several more! You do not have the sense to see that a lot of what we are paying for now, is interest payments, on the out of control debt, that we have. If you think that jerk up there in the WH is your friend, you better think again. He's not. Never was, never will be.
All he has in mind is destroying this nation's economy, along with it's pride, to come in and take over for his mentors. Then he will just become like all other rats, done with. Except he will go to HI, and live like a king in a taxpayer funded home, along with all the amenities. Funded by you. On yours and yours children's dime, even grandchildren's dime. This debt can not be paid off, if out of control spending is not stopped. I do not see him working on that. All I see is him, continuing on his lavish vacations. Yes, Bush went on some, but he went to his Ranch mostly. To his home! Where he funded that by himself. Not on your dime, except for Air Force One.
Some Republicans up there in DC are crooked, but we also have some of the most patriotic. I do not see any of that coming from the major democrats there. They are all in this collusion together, because they are mostly godless liars. I would love to see some good old fashioned honesty, once again reigning, in my lifetime, in Washington D.C. but not gonna happen, if he stays there.
Patriots are getting sick and tired of all this mess. I truly believe the only reason they have not revolted yet, is because they are getting their forces together. Because when and if it happens, obama will declare martial law, and try to control everything that he isn't already. He's wanting a war, so he can do that, and the patriots can see that.
Trust me, in my foresight, WE will be prepared.
At least I hope and pray we are!
With God for us, who can beat that?
Chew on that this week end.
There's bound to be more sparks flying come Monday, to open some more eyes.
LOL, did you know that assumptions and conclusory statements that you make up are meaningless?

No?

Let me be the first to tell you that your above imbecilic screed is meaningless. Thanks and have a great evening :-)
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

What a petty little child. I capitalized my replies :
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Question mark after etc is incorrect. IT IS CORRECT.
"appliancs" is incorrectly spelled. TYPO. PUERILE.I MAKE LOTS.
Second sentence leaves the reader wondering what you're talking about. TO YOU, YES, SLOW OF COMPREHENSION. IT'S QUITE CLEAR,TY.
Capitalization of "not" is incorrect. IT'S CORRECT. SORRY *
Capitalization of "our" is incorrect. IT'S CORRECT, SORRY*
LMAO!!!
* Capitalized for emphasis for dumb readers.

Last time I'll respond to your chidlish non-corrections.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you have the right Booby Laity? Just like shooter at the theater in Aurora, CO, James Eagan Holmes, was a TEA Partier until they found out the James E. Homes that was a TEA Partier was almost twice the age of the shooter.
Sure you aren't going off half-cocked again?
Another big LOL at Rogue Moron. Of course everyone (except birfoons) knows about Bobby Laity.

And we all know about your deep-seated hate and that you brag about the people you've killed.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's lay off the racial remarks if you please. We Conservatives need to stay on the high ground.
<quoted text>
Oh, so now I am racist for calling someone else for making racial remarks?
No, Rogue Moron. You are a racist for all the racist crap you've written on the internet.

Trying to cover up the racism of other conservatives to try to gain a little moral cred just makes you an idiot.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

HailMeinObummer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it makes sense that a brain washed Libtard Obummer minion wouldn't under stand, "WHERE R YOUR FACTS!
Yeah, but instead you used "were."

It's because you're an idiot, C-mor.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

HailMeinObummer wrote:
<quoted text>
A rather good empty Obummer approved propaganda response!
Ewww, now there is some substance from the Libtard brigade, "coward birfoons"! LOL!
You are afraid to address the conversation, and I'm a coward?
What a special world you live in!
Birfoons are cowards.

Sorry to break the news to you, C-mor.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're still a nasty bladder infection. You're braindead and brainwashed.
"Braindead" is a movie title, "can you hear us coming" loser. Otherwise, it's "brain dead", Cletus.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Maher? HaHaHa! LMAO!
Why does the right not have bright intelligent funny guys like Maher, Colbert, Steward?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're still a nasty bladder infection. You're braindead and brainwashed.
Louisiana Loser, you've already made quite clear that you're an internet tough guy.

Only little cowards write threats on the internet, and you've done so on multiple occasions.

It's the lowest form of weakness.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Kentucky Loser wrote:
I see the usurper understands that a civil war is eminent.
It is just a matter of time.
When it happens, Every person who aided and abetted the usurper in his fraudulent pResidency should be prosecuted and if found guilty then executed for treason, including all judges, and congressmen who knew and refused to act to expose the usurper for the fraud that he is.
I see you're off your meds, Kentucky Klown Kar.

Violent fantasies are only fantasies, Kentucky Klown. And only a few nuts like yourself are having them.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
90% of the Earth's population occupies 3% of the land. Land makes up 29% of the surface. Based on this information, less than 2%(more like 1%) of the Earth's surface is inhabited by humans. Plug those numbers into the man-made global warming theory! The atmosphere compared to the Earth's surface is many, many times larger. Global warming is pure BS!
A comma following "atmosphere", please. Merci.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

How long until Kentucky Klown Kar gets a visit from the Secret Service? That is, unless he hasn't already been paid a visit.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, did you know that assumptions and conclusory statements that you make up are meaningless?
No?
Let me be the first to tell you that your above imbecilic screed is meaningless. Thanks and have a great evening :-)
Bladder Leak, you need to get back in the spoon drawer.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
What a petty little child. I capitalized my replies :
<quoted text>
* Capitalized for emphasis for dumb readers.
Last time I'll respond to your chidlish non-corrections.
Sorry dip, every one of my corrections stand. It was your little game, remember? Probably not as bad as your memory is. I keep telling you, eat more ants! They're good for the memory.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Rogue Moron. You are a racist for all the racist crap you've written on the internet.
Trying to cover up the racism of other conservatives to try to gain a little moral cred just makes you an idiot.
ID 10T Error here folks, move along please.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Only because the masses are blinded by the "O's" propaganda machine, like you! Hurry, get in line, keep quiet, do only as your told and above all else, hate all Republicans. LMAO stool
OMG, do I have to keep correcting you? This is the last one. You go ahead and pursue your childish games. Here they are :

1. like you! Sorry, the exclamation mark is unnecessary. To emphasize "you", you should have capitalized it instead of using and exclamation mark;

2. "Do only as your told?". Ha ha. How about that "your?" Er, you're? What a loser.

3. You need a comma after LMAO.

Did I miss any? Probably. But it is the last one, and I feel ashamed for having played your puerile game.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Braindead" is a movie title, "can you hear us coming" loser. Otherwise, it's "brain dead", Cletus.
Ok Cleotus, you're braindead. Better?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Louisiana Loser, you've already made quite clear that you're an internet tough guy.
Only little cowards write threats on the internet, and you've done so on multiple occasions.
It's the lowest form of weakness.
So says the big wussy.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I suppose you have a reliable source on that information?
Oh, and Obama is Half-African-American. Remember his mother was of European ancestry. Why do you Libtards always seem to forget that?
YOU dare mention sources? Where are the ones I've asked you? What about that source confirming what you wrote, namely that 90% of crimes committed with firearms originate with criminals? I debunked it, but no retraction so far. Waiting.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 122,701 - 122,720 of174,477
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

99 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min lily boca raton fl 1,078,627
The Liberty Brothers Interview: Colonel Kratos,... 4 min WhoUTalking2AzzHole 6
Something Serious at Oak Forest Hospital. Illeg... 13 min AnnUBAButtinskyHo 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min voice of peace 67,878
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 49 min 75 Scorpio 456
Emanuel's Mayoral Fortunes Rapidly Declining in... 49 min bensleys thoughts 1
Victim in Tuesday's Skokie Shooting is Identified 55 min bensleys thoughts 1
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••