BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Lincoln

United States

#139225 Jan 26, 2013
LRS wrote:
90% of the Earth's population occupies 3% of the land. Land makes up 29% of the surface. Based on this information, less than 2%(more like 1%) of the Earth's surface is inhabited by humans. Plug those numbers into the man-made global warming theory! The atmosphere compared to the Earth's surface is many, many times larger. Global warming is pure BS!
House Republicans have a 8% approval rating
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139226 Jan 26, 2013
Obama Foreign Born wrote:
Obama was born in Kenya, Africa. His father was a gorilla and his mother a white communist hoe.
Does the "father" have a legitimate BC?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139227 Jan 26, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Only because the masses are blinded by the "O's" propaganda machine, like you! Hurry, get in line, keep quiet, do only as your told and above all else, hate all Republicans. LMAO stool

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#139229 Jan 26, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Bobby Laity has been adjudicated insane on more than one occasion.
This he cannot deny.
Sure you have the right Booby Laity? Just like shooter at the theater in Aurora, CO, James Eagan Holmes, was a TEA Partier until they found out the James E. Homes that was a TEA Partier was almost twice the age of the shooter.
Sure you aren't going off half-cocked again?

Location hidden

#139230 Jan 26, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
And I suppose you have a reliable source on that information?
Oh, and Obama is Half-African-American. Remember his mother was of European ancestry. Why do you Libtards always seem to forget that?

Location hidden

#139231 Jan 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's lay off the racial remarks if you please. We Conservatives need to stay on the high ground.
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Moron, you cannot pretend you're anywhere other than the gutter.
Oh, so now I am racist for calling someone else for making racial remarks?

Location hidden

#139234 Jan 26, 2013
Jeb Wilson wrote:
are you black man. it aint my fault bro.
Are you a Libtard? it ain't my fault either.

Location hidden

#139236 Jan 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but all of Bush's were CONSTITUTIONAL. You see, the president can only make recess appointment according to our Constitution, Article II, Section 2 of the U.S. Constitution.
In those questionable appointments made by Obumer Boy, Obama did not submit them to Congress at all as he knew the Senate would approve them as they were radicals. So he waited until he thought he could make a recess appointments but a few people in the Senate knew what Obama was up to so they made the minimum effort to keep Congress in session so he could not Constitutional do so.
Yep, Bush recess appointment were Constitutional but those Obummer Boy appoints were not!!! But using your Libarrdian Logic, you equate them as equal.
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Rogue! Do you get a kick out just being silly? Obama was simply challenging the pro forma sham (gaveling in and going home) to prevent recess appointments and nothing more. The case will be appealed and will actually be beneficial to both Party’s if the decision is overturned; as neither Party can appreciate the other Party blocking all their nominations without really being in session.
Get a grip man, you’re talking nonsense.
Poor Poopo. Can't rebut one of my points.
I agree, Obama has to appeal as this was just one lawsuit and now dozens of more corporations will be embolden to sue.
Now, IMHO, all presidential appoints should be given an up or down vote within 90 days after their appointments are received by the Senate. Unfortunately it does not take much to hold a vote with the current Senate procedures.
By the way, more appointments are held up by Democrats when the president is a Republican than the other way around.

Location hidden

#139238 Jan 26, 2013
HARI SREENIVASAN: If the decision stands, it could invalidate hundreds of decisions made by the Labor Board. Moreover, the body wouldn't have enough members to issue decisions, effectively shutting it down.

The ruling also could spell trouble for Richard Cordray, the head of the Consumer Financial Protection Board. He wasn't part of this legal case, but he was appointed in the same manner on the same day.

For more on all this, we turn to Steven Greenhouse of The New York Times.
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/politics/jan-j...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139239 Jan 26, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone told me to tell you
Hi L !=)
LW?

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#139240 Jan 26, 2013
Maj. Gen. Paul Vallely On Obama's Forged BC, Multiple Social Security Numbers
&fe ature=player_embedded
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139243 Jan 26, 2013
Hmmm....

http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-to-top...

Think I'm off to the sporting goods store!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#139245 Jan 26, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Maj. Gen. Paul Vallely On Obama's Forged BC, Multiple Social Security Numbers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =d1HzoMgLF7kXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
Maj. Reality on Obama winning his second presidential election, multiple birfoon fantasies

www.birthersareiditos.com
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#139246 Jan 26, 2013
I see the usurper understands that a civil war is eminent.
It is just a matter of time.
When it happens, Every person who aided and abetted the usurper in his fraudulent pResidency should be prosecuted and if found guilty then executed for treason, including all judges, and congressmen who knew and refused to act to expose the usurper for the fraud that he is.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#139247 Jan 26, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
I made this little speech on another forum or two. All I have to do is change a couple names and it works here to, seeing as it is in the same vein.
You,[Grand Birther], have got to be one of the most obnoxious, and profane idiots, that I have ever come across. You and [Learn to read], along with several more! You do not have the sense to see that a lot of what we are paying for now, is interest payments, on the out of control debt, that we have. If you think that jerk up there in the WH is your friend, you better think again. He's not. Never was, never will be.
All he has in mind is destroying this nation's economy, along with it's pride, to come in and take over for his mentors. Then he will just become like all other rats, done with. Except he will go to HI, and live like a king in a taxpayer funded home, along with all the amenities. Funded by you. On yours and yours children's dime, even grandchildren's dime. This debt can not be paid off, if out of control spending is not stopped. I do not see him working on that. All I see is him, continuing on his lavish vacations. Yes, Bush went on some, but he went to his Ranch mostly. To his home! Where he funded that by himself. Not on your dime, except for Air Force One.
Some Republicans up there in DC are crooked, but we also have some of the most patriotic. I do not see any of that coming from the major democrats there. They are all in this collusion together, because they are mostly godless liars. I would love to see some good old fashioned honesty, once again reigning, in my lifetime, in Washington D.C. but not gonna happen, if he stays there.
Patriots are getting sick and tired of all this mess. I truly believe the only reason they have not revolted yet, is because they are getting their forces together. Because when and if it happens, obama will declare martial law, and try to control everything that he isn't already. He's wanting a war, so he can do that, and the patriots can see that.
Trust me, in my foresight, WE will be prepared.
At least I hope and pray we are!
With God for us, who can beat that?
Chew on that this week end.
There's bound to be more sparks flying come Monday, to open some more eyes.
LOL, did you know that assumptions and conclusory statements that you make up are meaningless?

No?

Let me be the first to tell you that your above imbecilic screed is meaningless. Thanks and have a great evening :-)
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139248 Jan 26, 2013
What a petty little child. I capitalized my replies :
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Question mark after etc is incorrect. IT IS CORRECT.
"appliancs" is incorrectly spelled. TYPO. PUERILE.I MAKE LOTS.
Second sentence leaves the reader wondering what you're talking about. TO YOU, YES, SLOW OF COMPREHENSION. IT'S QUITE CLEAR,TY.
Capitalization of "not" is incorrect. IT'S CORRECT. SORRY *
Capitalization of "our" is incorrect. IT'S CORRECT, SORRY*
LMAO!!!
* Capitalized for emphasis for dumb readers.

Last time I'll respond to your chidlish non-corrections.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#139249 Jan 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you have the right Booby Laity? Just like shooter at the theater in Aurora, CO, James Eagan Holmes, was a TEA Partier until they found out the James E. Homes that was a TEA Partier was almost twice the age of the shooter.
Sure you aren't going off half-cocked again?
Another big LOL at Rogue Moron. Of course everyone (except birfoons) knows about Bobby Laity.

And we all know about your deep-seated hate and that you brag about the people you've killed.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#139250 Jan 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's lay off the racial remarks if you please. We Conservatives need to stay on the high ground.
<quoted text>
Oh, so now I am racist for calling someone else for making racial remarks?
No, Rogue Moron. You are a racist for all the racist crap you've written on the internet.

Trying to cover up the racism of other conservatives to try to gain a little moral cred just makes you an idiot.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#139251 Jan 26, 2013
HailMeinObummer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it makes sense that a brain washed Libtard Obummer minion wouldn't under stand, "WHERE R YOUR FACTS!
Yeah, but instead you used "were."

It's because you're an idiot, C-mor.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#139252 Jan 26, 2013
HailMeinObummer wrote:
<quoted text>
A rather good empty Obummer approved propaganda response!
Ewww, now there is some substance from the Libtard brigade, "coward birfoons"! LOL!
You are afraid to address the conversation, and I'm a coward?
What a special world you live in!
Birfoons are cowards.

Sorry to break the news to you, C-mor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Homo Erectus 49,348
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 25 min Hatti_Hollerand 722
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min Yeah 1,156,132
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 25 min Hatti_Hollerand 4,923
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 27 min reality is a crutch 1
koi meri paryshani door kar sakta ha ?? 1 hr Wish 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr L Morales 71,264
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM