BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139181 Jan 26, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"I assume." You want to start that little game? You'll lose.
And where's that "My bad?"
I don't even know how one can make that typo. You'll get no "my bad". Learn how to write a clear statement. We can play that little game if you like, your call captain!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139182 Jan 26, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>
'Unconstitutional.'
You Rightist morons have just about worn that one out.
All to know avail of course since your definition encompasses anything you dont like.
Which of course makes you a fool for your inappropriate use of the word.
Why are you an apologist for the "Z"? Nice career choice by the way. I'm sure your family is thrilled! LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139183 Jan 26, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : "your English isn't anywhere near what you think it is. " Please indicate where I said it was anywhere near what I think it is. It's better than yours, hands down (except for my numerous typos, which I readily concede) but that is nothing for me to write home about.
You just did, dipstick! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139184 Jan 26, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I just re-read that doctor sentence. It's perfect English. But then, semi-complex syntax is not your strong suit, now is it?
I'll write slowly from now on, just for you.
Where's that "my bad?". I'm man enough to admit my errors. Are you? Strange, how many months you've been here now? And not once have you erred. Incredible. Not even the presidential election sure-victory predictions and the eternal supposedly taunting "Can you hear us coming?". Astounding.
How many YEARS have you been here? LMAO!!! Perfect English? I guess it is when you know no better. Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic Toc... Astounding! That's exactly what she said to me last night....ASTOUNDING! LMAO!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#139185 Jan 26, 2013
Obama Foreign Born wrote:
Obama was born in Kenya, Africa. His father was a gorilla and his mother a white communist hoe.
Let's lay off the racial remarks if you please. We Conservatives need to stay on the high ground.

Location hidden

#139186 Jan 26, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How Christian of you. I suppose you're referring to third world children. Evr been there?
I have. I even use to "check out" children from a local orphanage. Yep, one weekend day I was at the officers club in SKorea when a few other officers waken in with a bunch of Amer-Asian orphans and they asked me to take two. The two I was given were 7-8 y/o girls and I ordered lunch for them and then took them to the post theater to watch the .... Star Wars movie.
Then about once a month I would go to the orphanage and check out the kids. Could you imagine a foreigner coming to American, goes into an orphanage and try and check out some kids? They would call the cops and you would be in jail in a heart beat!
It is really sad as Amer-Asian children are not accepted very well into the Korean culture. We had a woman that worked at the O-club who did not look 100% Korea and just before I left Korea she told me she was half Japanese. Her mother was a Comfort Woman during WWII and she said if it were not for the Americans, she would have starved to death a a small child.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comfort_women
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139187 Jan 26, 2013
Egypt: 22 dead after soccer verdict! Sorry, but these folks just aren't rational.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#139188 Jan 26, 2013
Lol...birthers!

Location hidden

#139189 Jan 26, 2013
LRS wrote:
Egypt: 22 dead after soccer verdict! Sorry, but these folks just aren't rational.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_ea...

Location hidden

#139190 Jan 26, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you already knew then why didn’t you let us know when Bush and Clinton were making theirs? Obviously the thread is not convinced you know Jack shit.
“Mr. Obama has made about 32 such appointments, including that of Richard Cordray, as director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. President Bill Clinton made 139, while Mr. Bush made 171, including those of John R. Bolton as ambassador to the United Nations and two appeals court judges, William H. Pryor Jr. and Charles W. Pickering Sr.
Nearly all of those appointments would be unconstitutional under the rationale of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit”
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/26/business/co...
Ah, but all of Bush's were CONSTITUTIONAL. You see, the president can only make recess appointment according to our Constitution, Article II, Section 2 of the U.S. Constitution.
In those questionable appointments made by Obumer Boy, Obama did not submit them to Congress at all as he knew the Senate would approve them as they were radicals. So he waited until he thought he could make a recess appointments but a few people in the Senate knew what Obama was up to so they made the minimum effort to keep Congress in session so he could not Constitutional do so.
Yep, Bush recess appointment were Constitutional but those Obummer Boy appoints were not!!! But using your Libarrdian Logic, you equate them as equal.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139191 Jan 26, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even know how one can make that typo. You'll get no "my bad". Learn how to write a clear statement. We can play that little game if you like, your call captain!
"your call captain" signifies that someone is my call captain.

You should have written "Your call, captain". The comma is vital, renders the true significance. But, as we've seen many times, punctuation is not one of your strong suits. Remember your constant mix-ups with "its" and "it"s" and so forth?

Ha ha, you tell me to "Learn how to write a clear statement". Yet, you write three words, 3, and you screw up. Tsk tsk.

Are you sure you want to play this game?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139192 Jan 26, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
How many YEARS have you been here? LMAO!!! Perfect English? I guess it is when you know no better. Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic Toc... Astounding! That's exactly what she said to me last night....ASTOUNDING! LMAO!!!
"That's exactly what she said to me last night..." . So now we know, you live with your mother. Oh, right, she's dead. Your step-mother. Oh oh.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139193 Jan 26, 2013
LRS wrote:
Newtown, Ct, USA, 26 dead at primary school, 20 of them children. Sorry, but these folks just aren't rational.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139194 Jan 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have. I even use to "check out" children from a local orphanage. Yep, one weekend day I was at the officers club in SKorea when a few other officers waken in with a bunch of Amer-Asian orphans and they asked me to take two. The two I was given were 7-8 y/o girls and I ordered lunch for them and then took them to the post theater to watch the .... Star Wars movie.
Then about once a month I would go to the orphanage and check out the kids. Could you imagine a foreigner coming to American, goes into an orphanage and try and check out some kids? They would call the cops and you would be in jail in a heart beat!
It is really sad as Amer-Asian children are not accepted very well into the Korean culture. We had a woman that worked at the O-club who did not look 100% Korea and just before I left Korea she told me she was half Japanese. Her mother was a Comfort Woman during WWII and she said if it were not for the Americans, she would have starved to death a a small child.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comfort_women
South Korea is a third-world country, that place where they make LG appliancs and electronics, Hyundai, Kia, Samsung etc? May have been after 1953 for a few years, but not when you were posted there. They may shy away from Amer-Asian children, as we've done with blacks and others for so long and still do, but that does not make Korea third-world. Africa, parts of Central and South America, parts of Asia and South-East Asia, yes, but NOT South Korea. Way things are going , they will soon come to us to adopt OUR babies.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#139195 Jan 26, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>An excellent summation.
One has to search the archives to find out if at any time in history there was ever this much collective idiocy.

Dr. Dean called them clinically insane on Maher last night….

Remember this one with the trufers? The only reason Republicans can’t do that to birfers is they absolutely need every vote they can muster…. LOL
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#139204 Jan 26, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were in the military under this president, I would resign or go to the brig rather than serve this puke.
Instead you're a keyboard commando; i.e., a coward birfoon.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#139205 Jan 26, 2013
WereRYourfacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Unconstitutional is unconstitutional and if rights are being violated they should always be brought to everyone's attention!
Amazing that you would find the use of the word unconstitutional inappropriate!
Bather on with your Obummer approved propaganda!
C-mor, your screen name makes even less sense than your rambling posts.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#139206 Jan 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's lay off the racial remarks if you please. We Conservatives need to stay on the high ground.
Rogue Moron, you cannot pretend you're anywhere other than the gutter.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139208 Jan 26, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
South Korea is a third-world country, that place where they make LG appliancs and electronics, Hyundai, Kia, Samsung etc? May have been after 1953 for a few years, but not when you were posted there. They may shy away from Amer-Asian children, as we've done with blacks and others for so long and still do, but that does not make Korea third-world. Africa, parts of Central and South America, parts of Asia and South-East Asia, yes, but NOT South Korea. Way things are going , they will soon come to us to adopt OUR babies.
Question mark after etc is incorrect.
"appliancs" is incorrectly spelled.
Second sentence leaves the reader wondering what you're talking about.
Capitalization of "not" is incorrect.
Capitalization of "our" is incorrect.

LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139211 Jan 26, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Newtown, Ct, USA, 26 dead at primary school, 20 of them children. Sorry, but these folks just aren't rational.
Ct,- this is incorrect.
The "t" should be capitalized.
The "," should be a period.
The correct form is CT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 55 min shinningelectr0n 1,109,489
Playboy offered Sarah Palin $4 Million to pose ... 1 hr Bob Guchione 1
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 2 hr Blow-up STAR News 81
FLOOD of illegal alien kids explained. 3 hr Mortimer Fish 1
Amy 9-16 3 hr Kuuipo 35
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr punte 46,608
iso Casandra Holloman 6 hr ThatGuyFromDanceC... 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
•••