BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
122,641 - 122,660 of 175,240 Comments Last updated 10 min ago

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Right2Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Snore, snore, snore! What was that? LOL!
Blather on brainwashed Libtard King Obummer minion!
So you have that official public conformation and documentation from the hospital listed on King Obummers alleged LFBC from Hawaii, that even the gov. of Hawaii couldn't find any proof of yet? LOL!
Oh what about that SS# from Connecticut that belonged to Bernelle?
Though not!
Silly bizarre, nonsense, hateful, deranged, questions! LOL! Someone is a little unhinged, you forgot to blame Bush too!
For the sane in our society the question of Obama’s POB was settled the moment he posted his SFBC on line for the world to see. You Sir are the fringe and your hospital affirmation query only goes to confirm what everyone else save the birfoon already knows; and that of course is that no amount of confirmation that Obama was born in Hawaii will suffice. The birfoon obviously “needs” Obama to be born elsewhere.

That said, you can now stop pretending you need proof of anything else because at this point everyone knows you’re only fooling yourself. Bottom line is you need to believe in your fantasy as your only alternative is to accept Barack Obama as your president and under no circumstances could you ever do that. Even you know you can’t reveal (apparently not even to yourself) the true motive for your contempt for this president so you endeavor to con yourself into believing you seek only the truth.

Of course it’s obvious to everyone save the ignorant birfoon that the truth has been told and it’s equally obvious the birfoon will never accept it for whatever his reason.

That the ignorant birfoon was destined to fail in his quest to delegitimize the president was easily predictable. That it’s been so much fun watching him make a fool of himself is priceless.
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
For the sane in our society the question of Obama’s POB was settled the moment he posted his SFBC on line for the world to see. You Sir are the fringe and your hospital affirmation query only goes to confirm what everyone else save the birfoon already knows; and that of course is that no amount of confirmation that Obama was born in Hawaii will suffice. The birfoon obviously “needs” Obama to be born elsewhere.
That said, you can now stop pretending you need proof of anything else because at this point everyone knows you’re only fooling yourself. Bottom line is you need to believe in your fantasy as your only alternative is to accept Barack Obama as your president and under no circumstances could you ever do that. Even you know you can’t reveal (apparently not even to yourself) the true motive for your contempt for this president so you endeavor to con yourself into believing you seek only the truth.
Of course it’s obvious to everyone save the ignorant birfoon that the truth has been told and it’s equally obvious the birfoon will never accept it for whatever his reason.
That the ignorant birfoon was destined to fail in his quest to delegitimize the president was easily predictable. That it’s been so much fun watching him make a fool of himself is priceless.
An excellent summation.
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

LRS wrote:
Impeach the crooked "O" and his entire administration! "They" are unconstitutional.
'Unconstitutional.'
You Rightist morons have just about worn that one out.
All to know avail of course since your definition encompasses anything you dont like.
Which of course makes you a fool for your inappropriate use of the word.
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are other ways to knock someone out. You make a false criminal complaint, slash their tires or steal their TEA Party sign!
I did not say that there are no criminals who are Conservatives but they are significantly less likely to commit crimes. And the proof is that it is you Liberals who want to give voting rights back to convicted criminals. Why? BECAUSE THEY VOTE DEMOCRAT!!!
Lol.
What a stunning leap of logic.
You have to be putting people on you cant be for real..

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Right2Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet our fighting military had such a hard time getting their votes in in the last election, who from what I have heard from numerous military people, can not stand usurping King Obummer!
Hmm, votes from our military personnel who would probably vote against him or criminals who would vote for him? Tough decision for the old Libtards! And lets not forget the votes from the illegals, I bet some sort of new law will be passed behind Americas back to allow them to vote as well!
Those kinds of assumptions obviously cost Romney the election.

President Barack Obama has received almost twice as much in campaign contributions from U.S. military and Defense Department personnel as his Republican challenger Mitt Romney, despite Romney’s promises to boost defense spending and his criticism of military cuts set to take place in January.
http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-10-16/m...

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Proud Republican wrote:
Did you guys see the lastest news? The court rules that the President's actions were unconstitutional.
Like we didn't already know that.
If you already knew then why didn’t you let us know when Bush and Clinton were making theirs? Obviously the thread is not convinced you know Jack shit.

“Mr. Obama has made about 32 such appointments, including that of Richard Cordray, as director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. President Bill Clinton made 139, while Mr. Bush made 171, including those of John R. Bolton as ambassador to the United Nations and two appeals court judges, William H. Pryor Jr. and Charles W. Pickering Sr.
Nearly all of those appointments would be unconstitutional under the rationale of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit”
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/26/business/co...

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Proud Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure they will not feel as bad as you will feel when your Obama Care isn't working for you like you thought it would.
It’s been my experience that folks tend to fear most what they don’t understand. You’ll probably reach varied opinions as you begin to appreciate its scope
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

WereRYourfacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Many people have "errors"! And no human being does more so than King Obummer! One or two "errors" could possibly be explained or excused away, but with a dozen or more, they call that fishy and fraud!
The reason that no one in Congress is investigating the SS story is that there is no evidence to go on. There is evidence of an error. As for you claim that there were more than one, what is that based on? Only one error, the CT SS number. The Harrison Brounel SS is the same one. It is the same error. Millions of people have errors in their SS numbers caused mainly by data entry errors, and Obama's CT number was clearly one of them. SS numbers were generated by the zip code of the applicant’s address. Obama’s address in Hawaii was in zip code 96814, and the zip code for Danbury, CT. is 06814.

Millions of people have multiple social security numbers caused mainly by data entry errors:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/38678753/How_Many_Soci...

http://www.securityworldnews.com/2010/08/12/2...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501465_162-200137...

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Truman wrote:
Congrats President Obama!!!!!!!!!!
Obama has never been "President":
http://www.thepostemail.com/09/17/2010/there-...

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

BC is forgery
conservative crapola

Bath, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

This isn't forged:(-,-)_,,|

hahahahahahahaha
Grand Birther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Bobby Laity has been adjudicated insane on more than one occasion.

This he cannot deny.
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has never been "President":
http://www.thepostemail.com/09/17/2010/there-...
Ahhh..another racist psycho with a delusion to share.....
In his second term and "he's never been President"
I cant imagine how living in that state of denial could be considered an existance....
Im sure youve heard this before but wanting something to be true doesnt mean that it is no matter how many times you repeat the lie.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
laaume?
"I assume." You want to start that little game? You'll lose.

And where's that "My bad?"
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
The people filming commercials with children dirty and suffering
should be arrested for child abuse. They use these children
to make money. Why don't they bathe them and feed them
that they are there with them. It is inhumane and disgusting.
No one lives in that filth. Children in trash looking for food.
Help them yourself. Idiot. We don't know where they are.
How Christian of you. I suppose you're referring to third world children. Evr been there?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but in that case you wouldn't be allowed to post.
Get the Hint? I guess you were kicked out of posting in Canada.
And kicked out of kindergarten for not spelling your own name correctly. You still don't know, do you?
Obama Foreign Born

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Obama was born in Kenya, Africa. His father was a gorilla and his mother a white communist hoe.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, I went back and looked at your post about the brother doctor. That is the most poorly written sentence I've seen in some time. Really, your English isn't anywhere near what you think it is. Imagining? Nope, not one bit. These are 30 year professionals and they're damn good at what they do. You're looking kind of green, why? LMAO
You wrote : "your English isn't anywhere near what you think it is. " Please indicate where I said it was anywhere near what I think it is. It's better than yours, hands down (except for my numerous typos, which I readily concede) but that is nothing for me to write home about.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"I assume." You want to start that little game? You'll lose.
And where's that "My bad?"
I just re-read that doctor sentence. It's perfect English. But then, semi-complex syntax is not your strong suit, now is it?

I'll write slowly from now on, just for you.

Where's that "my bad?". I'm man enough to admit my errors. Are you? Strange, how many months you've been here now? And not once have you erred. Incredible. Not even the presidential election sure-victory predictions and the eternal supposedly taunting "Can you hear us coming?". Astounding.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

February last year I bout ten shares of APPL @$440 a share and last September my broker suggest I sell so I did @$660 a share so I made 50% profit in just seven months. Well, APPL is down to $439 a share so if I had held onto it, I would now be loosing money.
Anyway, my broker still thinks there is a 50/50 chance of a major stock market correct this Spring!!!

As I Predicted 13 Months Ago, Apple’s Days of Easy Profits Have Ended. Written by Gary North on January 23, 2013

Read more: http://teapartyeconomist.com/2013/01/23/as-i-...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Grey Ghost 1,084,505
Ku Klux Klan recruitment drive raises old fears... 15 min Hurray 1
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 16 min Nono 6,592
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 19 min Chicagobunny 528
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 19 min Duck Hook 1,880
White house down 33 min Anonymous 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... 35 min Jacques from Ottawa 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 20 hr RACE 97,585
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••