BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139135 Jan 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a wife. What's your excuse?
Of course you do Spanky! And thanks for backing me up with post 139119! See, you do the same garbage to Rogue all the time. You're a BSer and nothing else.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139136 Jan 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a wife. What's your excuse?
Abducting a female and locking her in your basement isn't what society considers a wife! LMAO!
Forum carlsbad nm

Lovington, NM

#139137 Jan 25, 2013
Why do we bother with doctors when we know that
God
is the one who heals us?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139138 Jan 25, 2013
Impeach the crooked "O" and his entire administration! "They" are unconstitutional.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#139139 Jan 25, 2013
Four Seasons sues NAACP for alleged unpaid bill
By Erin Mulvaney | January 24, 2013

Houston's Four Seasons Hotel is suing the NAACP, claiming the association owes the hotel almost $100,000, apparently for a summer banquet.

The lawsuit claims that the NAACP owes the Four Seasons $99,597 for various unpaid charges from July to November for an event held at the downtown hotel, according to a petition filed in Harris County District Court on Jan. 16.

The suit alleges that the payment was due on Nov. 27 and remains unpaid after a second request for payment in December of last year. An invoice submitted as evidence shows banquet charges of $34,401 and $39,909 in room charges, among other items on the list. The hotel claims the entire bill was not paid.

A call placed to the NAACP Houston branch was not immediately returned.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houst...
LORD OF THE FLIES

Canyon Country, CA

#139140 Jan 25, 2013

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#139141 Jan 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, so be it. If the WH does not appeal, it'll have to uphold the law and cancel the appointments.
But tell us, Rogue, you now use the Wahington Post for your little anti-Obama stories? Well, well, what happened to the lamest newspaper of them all, tied perhaps with the NY Times? You see, Rogue, a real newspaper, no matter its leanings, prints the news, right or left, conservative or progressive. The crap you quote most of the time only prints editorials, and always negative towards the administration. Maybe some day you will understand that and that any Sheriff Joe item is unfit and irrlevant for any decent newspaper.
Finally, you equate obscure appointments to the labour board with illegal torture? You are daf, or else don't know the difference between torture and appts to boards. And, you go even farther, you label the labour appts as "criminal". Do you know what criminal even means?
Are you going to spend the next four years scouring the internet and newspapers, even to the point of prostituting yoursel and quoting the Washington Post? Here is how I imagine you start your day :
Clicking on google. Typing in : "New negative and criminal actions by Obama and his administration today and a few "good" ones on Colin Powell, Bill Clinton's penis, Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi would be a bonus. All sources are good, rumours are welcome, no need to have proof, as long as they crucify Obama, and have nothing good to say about him or his administration. "
Rogue equates recess appointments with war crimes and apparently believes Obama should be water boarded for his efforts in that regard.

Bush and Cheney on the other hand cannot go much of anywhere outside the US without fear of being arrested. LOL
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139143 Jan 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like me to post the numbers from that "other" study that says you're FOS?
Yes. Iaaume they changed the land mass, total populations person per sq mile. Please do.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139144 Jan 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Four Seasons sues NAACP for alleged unpaid bill
By Erin Mulvaney | January 24, 2013
Houston's Four Seasons Hotel is suing the NAACP, claiming the association owes the hotel almost $100,000, apparently for a summer banquet.
The lawsuit claims that the NAACP owes the Four Seasons $99,597 for various unpaid charges from July to November for an event held at the downtown hotel, according to a petition filed in Harris County District Court on Jan. 16.
The suit alleges that the payment was due on Nov. 27 and remains unpaid after a second request for payment in December of last year. An invoice submitted as evidence shows banquet charges of $34,401 and $39,909 in room charges, among other items on the list. The hotel claims the entire bill was not paid.
A call placed to the NAACP Houston branch was not immediately returned.
http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houst...
Those bastard NAACPs. I knew it.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#139145 Jan 25, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Anti-Obama Protest in San Diego on Inauguration Day, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nEZNKB33U9cXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
Criticism of Bush was a big thing and all the major media would have been all over it. The mass media would rather suppress any criticism of their anointed one.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#139146 Jan 25, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Frank, I presume itís worse than you think. Due to Obamacare some who otherwise would have bit the dust will now be around to suffer the misery of another four years.
Think about it Frank. Obama keeping them alive just to see them suffer. The man hates America I tell ya.
He must hate America,he caused the cost of health care to increase exponentially. In four years ten times as many people will not be able to afford health care.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#139147 Jan 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Okay , Rogue, does this debunk your 90% number (criminals involved in gun deaths)? It's fron your bible too, Wikipedia, so you can't dispute its findings now can you? Oh, 2/3 of deaths were by suicide. That leaves 1/3 for other deaths. 90% by criminals did you say?
Gun violence in the United States
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In 2009, according to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, 66.9% of all homicides in the United States were perpetrated using a firearm.[5] There were 52,447 deliberate and 23,237 accidental non-fatal gunshot injuries in the United States during 2000.[6] Two-thirds of all gun-related deaths in the United States are suicides. Of the 30,470 firearm-related deaths in the United States in 2010, 19,392 (63.6%) were suicide deaths, and 11,078 (36.4%) homicide deaths.[7]
You asked, Rogue. There you are.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_Uni...
Many people commit suicide by jumping off a bridge. Do you want to out law bridges?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139151 Jan 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Abducting a female and locking her in your basement isn't what society considers a wife! LMAO!
Beats imagining having two beautiful nurse girl friends, ha ha, who never stay overnight except to visit for a few minutes and administer those shots.

Hey, where's my "My bad" for having once again misread and misunderstood. Remember the doctor?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139152 Jan 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Iaaume they changed the land mass, total populations person per sq mile. Please do.
laaume?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139153 Jan 25, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Many people commit suicide by jumping off a bridge. Do you want to out law bridges?
No, but outlaw idiots? YES. Get the hint?
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

#139154 Jan 25, 2013
WereRYourfacts wrote:
<quoted text>
The people filming commercials with children dirty and suffering
should be arrested for child abuse. They use these children
to make money. Why don't they bathe them and feed them
that they are there with them. It is inhumane and disgusting.
No one lives in that filth. Children in trash looking for food.
Help them yourself. Idiot. We don't know where they are.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#139155 Jan 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but outlaw idiots? YES. Get the hint?
Yes, but in that case you wouldn't be allowed to post.
Get the Hint? I guess you were kicked out of posting in Canada.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139158 Jan 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Beats imagining having two beautiful nurse girl friends, ha ha, who never stay overnight except to visit for a few minutes and administer those shots.
Hey, where's my "My bad" for having once again misread and misunderstood. Remember the doctor?
Yea, I went back and looked at your post about the brother doctor. That is the most poorly written sentence I've seen in some time. Really, your English isn't anywhere near what you think it is. Imagining? Nope, not one bit. These are 30 year professionals and they're damn good at what they do. You're looking kind of green, why? LMAO

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#139160 Jan 26, 2013
Right2Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Snore, snore, snore! What was that? LOL!
Blather on brainwashed Libtard King Obummer minion!
So you have that official public conformation and documentation from the hospital listed on King Obummers alleged LFBC from Hawaii, that even the gov. of Hawaii couldn't find any proof of yet? LOL!
Oh what about that SS# from Connecticut that belonged to Bernelle?
Though not!
Silly bizarre, nonsense, hateful, deranged, questions! LOL! Someone is a little unhinged, you forgot to blame Bush too!
For the sane in our society the question of Obamaís POB was settled the moment he posted his SFBC on line for the world to see. You Sir are the fringe and your hospital affirmation query only goes to confirm what everyone else save the birfoon already knows; and that of course is that no amount of confirmation that Obama was born in Hawaii will suffice. The birfoon obviously ďneedsĒ Obama to be born elsewhere.

That said, you can now stop pretending you need proof of anything else because at this point everyone knows youíre only fooling yourself. Bottom line is you need to believe in your fantasy as your only alternative is to accept Barack Obama as your president and under no circumstances could you ever do that. Even you know you canít reveal (apparently not even to yourself) the true motive for your contempt for this president so you endeavor to con yourself into believing you seek only the truth.

Of course itís obvious to everyone save the ignorant birfoon that the truth has been told and itís equally obvious the birfoon will never accept it for whatever his reason.

That the ignorant birfoon was destined to fail in his quest to delegitimize the president was easily predictable. That itís been so much fun watching him make a fool of himself is priceless.
truman

Boise, ID

#139161 Jan 26, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
For the sane in our society the question of Obamaís POB was settled the moment he posted his SFBC on line for the world to see. You Sir are the fringe and your hospital affirmation query only goes to confirm what everyone else save the birfoon already knows; and that of course is that no amount of confirmation that Obama was born in Hawaii will suffice. The birfoon obviously ďneedsĒ Obama to be born elsewhere.
That said, you can now stop pretending you need proof of anything else because at this point everyone knows youíre only fooling yourself. Bottom line is you need to believe in your fantasy as your only alternative is to accept Barack Obama as your president and under no circumstances could you ever do that. Even you know you canít reveal (apparently not even to yourself) the true motive for your contempt for this president so you endeavor to con yourself into believing you seek only the truth.
Of course itís obvious to everyone save the ignorant birfoon that the truth has been told and itís equally obvious the birfoon will never accept it for whatever his reason.
That the ignorant birfoon was destined to fail in his quest to delegitimize the president was easily predictable. That itís been so much fun watching him make a fool of himself is priceless.
An excellent summation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Barack Hussein Obola 1,124,301
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min grave digger 47,471
Abby 10-20 49 min edogxxx 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 51 min Boy G 50,582
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 69,951
IL: Police: Man Fires Assault Rifle at Chicago ... 2 hr hands on AR 3
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 2 hr commies are blue 16
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]