BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
122,601 - 122,620 of 177,401 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#139112 Jan 25, 2013
Proud Republican wrote:
Did you guys see the lastest news? The court rules that the President's actions were unconstitutional.
Like we didn't already know that.
Not THE court, the uS Supreme Court, but A court, an ordinary US Federal Appeals Court. Obama can and probably will appeal to the next higher court and then, if necessary, to the US Supreme Court. and, btw, this relates only to appointments on a labor relations panel.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#139113 Jan 25, 2013
Right2Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Snore, snore, snore! What was that? LOL!
Blather on brainwashed Libtard King Obummer minion!
So you have that official public conformation and documentation from the hospital listed on King Obummers alleged LFBC from Hawaii, that even the gov. of Hawaii couldn't find any proof of yet? LOL!
Oh what about that SS# from Connecticut that belonged to Bernelle?
Though not!
Silly bizarre, nonsense, hateful, deranged, questions! LOL! Someone is a little unhinged, you forgot to blame Bush too!
Obama has shown his birth certificate twice, the short form and the long form, and the officials in Hawaii of BOTH parties including the former Republican governor have repeatedly confirmed the facts on it, and they are further confirmed by the public Index Data file and the birth notices sent to the Hawaii newspapers in 1961 by the DOH of Hawaii.

Re: "So you have that official public conformation and documentation from the hospital..."

Answer: A state birth certificate is legal proof by itself; confirmation by a hospital is not required. However, the hospital did show say this:

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2011/04/kapiol...

And it also published this:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/52083178/Kapiolani-...

Re: "even the gov. of Hawaii couldn't find any proof of yet?"

Answer. That was made up by birthers. Governor Abernathy never said it.(And three Republican officials and several Democrats said that they had in fact seen it, right in the files, where it is supposed to be, and its existence is further confirmed by the Index Data and the birth notices sent to the Hawaii newspapers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961).

Re: "Oh what about that SS# from Connecticut..."

The Connecticut SS number was caused by a data entry error. SS numbers were generated by the zip code of the applicant’s address. Obama’s address in Hawaii was in zip code 96814, and the zip code for Danbury, CT. is 06814.

Millions of people have errors in their social security numbers and/or multiple social security numbers caused mainly by data entry errors:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/38678753/How_Many_Soci...

http://www.securityworldnews.com/2010/08/12/2...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501465_162-200137...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#139115 Jan 25, 2013
Does anyone want to guess what political party she is affiliated with?

January 25, 2013 at 7:45 am

California Councilwoman: You Can Be Shot By An Unloaded Gun!
This California Councilwoman opposes open carry of unloaded handguns as people can even be shot by ‘unloaded guns!’

Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2013/01/califor...

Location hidden

#139116 Jan 25, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not THE court, the uS Supreme Court, but A court, an ordinary US Federal Appeals Court. Obama can and probably will appeal to the next higher court and then, if necessary, to the US Supreme Court. and, btw, this relates only to appointments on a labor relations panel.
Obama has to appeal to the USSC because that lawsuit involved only one corporation and there are a dozen other corporations out there that have similar grievances. And, until the USSC gives an injunction, those three people are out of a job and off the Labor Board!!!
I also understand Obama made one other similar appointment to some other possition and that to is in jeopardy.

Location hidden

#139117 Jan 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
This is old news. Did Rogue tell you that this kind of stuff was as criminal as the torture of prisoners? Any more Mickey Mouse stuff you want to lay on Obama? Judging by this last one, it would appear birthers and tea partyers are having a slow day.
There you go again miss-quoting me. I said no such thing and you know it. What I did say was that you Libtards wanted to try Bush's lawyers for giving him bad legal advice and if it was okay to do it to Bush's lawyers, then we should do the same for Obama's lawyers which gave him illegal advice.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139118 Jan 25, 2013
WereRYourfacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Many people have "errors"! And no human being does more so than King Obummer! One or two "errors" could possibly be explained or excused away, but with a dozen or more, they call that fishy and fraud!
What is it with birthers, they can't even spell their monikers correctly? How do you take someone seriously who can't even spell his own chosen name? And then there's that other one...Bruser, lol. Or something.

I can understand some mistakes in texts, hey, why not, I make them too, but to not write one's own name correctly?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139119 Jan 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again miss-quoting me. I said no such thing and you know it. What I did say was that you Libtards wanted to try Bush's lawyers for giving him bad legal advice and if it was okay to do it to Bush's lawyers, then we should do the same for Obama's lawyers which gave him illegal advice.
Oh no? What you say to this?:

Rogue Scholar wrote :

The White House Lawyers you advised Pres. Obama should be charged with criminal misconduct. ALL actions taken by the Labor Board should be found null and void.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139120 Jan 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Okay , Rogue, does this debunk your 90% number (criminals involved in gun deaths)? It's fron your bible too, Wikipedia, so you can't dispute its findings now can you? Oh, 2/3 of deaths were by suicide. That leaves 1/3 for other deaths. 90% by criminals did you say?
Gun violence in the United States
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In 2009, according to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, 66.9% of all homicides in the United States were perpetrated using a firearm.[5] There were 52,447 deliberate and 23,237 accidental non-fatal gunshot injuries in the United States during 2000.[6] Two-thirds of all gun-related deaths in the United States are suicides. Of the 30,470 firearm-related deaths in the United States in 2010, 19,392 (63.6%) were suicide deaths, and 11,078 (36.4%) homicide deaths.[7]
You asked, Rogue. There you are.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_Uni...
When you compare comparable land masses and populations you get the real numbers. Your numbers are BS, like I've been saying.

Location hidden

#139121 Jan 25, 2013
I'm watching There's Something about Mary on AMC and right now it is on the dog scene. One of the funnies things I have ever seen.
Damn, they cut part of it!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139122 Jan 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
This is old news. Did Rogue tell you that this kind of stuff was as criminal as the torture of prisoners? Any more Mickey Mouse stuff you want to lay on Obama? Judging by this last one, it would appear birthers and tea partyers are having a slow day.
No one laid anything on the "Z" except himself! His actions were unconstitutional. And you're confused, right? LMAO! I think the ice is getting thinner and thinner. <was that a crack> LOL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139123 Jan 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
jakeleg just can't help himself from spreading BS about other posters. His major problem is comprehension. And of course, being a dropout ahole!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139124 Jan 25, 2013
jakeleg, are you an azzoholic? If it's a chronic condition (which is true) I think that puts you in the "mental" grouping. NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139125 Jan 25, 2013
Tell us some more tales about your, ahem, wife. Does she look anything like slaveboi? I bet they could almost be twins. Spin us a tale fable maker! LMAO!

Location hidden

#139126 Jan 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no? What you say to this?:
Rogue Scholar wrote :
The White House Lawyers you advised Pres. Obama should be charged with criminal misconduct. ALL actions taken by the Labor Board should be found null and void.
Read YOUR words again. I did NOT equate Obama to torture!!! What I did say is that you Libtards wanted to charge the lawyer for making bad legal advice! And if you can do it, we can do it to Obama's lawyers.
But did you notice that Obama and AG declined to even open up a criminal investigation against Bush, Cheney or their lawyers as they knew they broke no law!!!
And even if bush had lied (and he did not), that is not a crime. If it were, Obama would be doing twenty life sentences!
Grand Birther

United States

#139127 Jan 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are other ways to knock someone out. You make a false criminal complaint, slash their tires or steal their TEA Party sign!
I did not say that there are no criminals who are Conservatives but they are significantly less likely to commit crimes. And the proof is that it is you Liberals who want to give voting rights back to convicted criminals. Why? BECAUSE THEY VOTE DEMOCRAT!!!
So, no proof.

Good lord you are dumb.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139128 Jan 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
When you compare comparable land masses and populations you get the real numbers. Your numbers are BS, like I've been saying.
You have no idea what you are talking about. 7 years after HS and you come up with this?

inhabitants per sq mile, UK : 650
inhabitants per sq mile, USA: 59

Land mass and population you say? Well, the above figures are the combinatio of both. And having fully 10 times the human beings in ONE sq mile of any urban area, guess which should normally be the best place for crime to foster? And yet, killngs in the UK are much lower, you saw the figures, 4 times lower and relative to guns, 12 times. Why, now that I've shot your comparable land masses and populations to hell.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139129 Jan 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No one laid anything on the "Z" except himself! His actions were unconstitutional. And you're confused, right? LMAO! I think the ice is getting thinner and thinner. <was that a crack> LOL
How I hope it wasn't yours OMG
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139130 Jan 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jakeleg just can't help himself from spreading BS about other posters. His major problem is comprehension. And of course, being a dropout ahole!
Look up post number 139119
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139131 Jan 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
jakeleg, are you an azzoholic? If it's a chronic condition (which is true) I think that puts you in the "mental" grouping. NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!
Forget it. Seinfeld is much too sophisticated for you. Stick to birfoon fairy tales and WWE
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139132 Jan 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
Tell us some more tales about your, ahem, wife. Does she look anything like slaveboi? I bet they could almost be twins. Spin us a tale fable maker! LMAO!
I have a wife. What's your excuse?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min THE DEVIL 1,100,328
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 39 min mahz 49,524
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 50 min ABSOLUTELYjigsWON 2
last post wins! (Apr '13) 51 min boundary painter 333
Quinn allows increased tax on cell phones in sh... 56 min WhenAtCUBRatesRoc... 2
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 56 min boundary painter 1,257
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 1 hr I choose shytcago 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE