BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139066 Jan 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Straw man argument. Why don't we disarm our police officers. Secrete Service agents, etc. But it is okay to disarm private citizens?
Did you read my post earlier this morning about a convicted felon on parole .... who his beat up wife says has a gun??? There are 64 million guns owners who shot no one yesterday, not the day before that, nor the week before that, not the month before that.
You want to live in a Gun Free Zone like the Lone Star Community College is? A lot of good that did to prevent two BLACK student, who did not have CCPs, from bringing their guns to school and shooting up the place. Just put a Gun Free Zone sign in your front yard and see if that protects you!
That is like New Zealand declaring they were a Nuclear Free Zone.
Where did the felon get his gun?

Not a bad idea to disarm police officers. Police officers in GB don't carry guns as a rule. The homicide by firearms in GB is 12 times lower than the U.S. And rare that a police officer gets shot. But you cannot disarm U.S. policemen like their UK counterparts? Why? Because few Brits carry guns, and concealed weapons are not allowed whereas in the U.S., it's 88 guns per 100 population! So, don't disarm police officers.

And that you would compare the proriety of an armed police officer with any nincompoop carrying a gun bought with a simple I.D.like a driver's licence with a 48-hour wait? Really? I'd rather confront an armed policde officer any day.

I live in a gun-free zone. You have no idea how NOT scary that is.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139067 Jan 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Wowwie, I just mentioned New Zealand and now this. Yep, New Zealand, land of the Libtards.
“Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.”
Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/01/princess-...
Where do you get this junk? Trivial little incidents. Incidentally, the murder rate in NZ is less than 1 per 100,000. I wonder why. And passengers, following all the hijackings culminating with 9/11, are understandbly nervous.

Qantasa made no fuss on arrival. You must be the only one. But remember, though, what is ok for a movie may not necessarily be ok for a t-shirt.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#139068 Jan 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get this junk? Trivial little incidents. Incidentally, the murder rate in NZ is less than 1 per 100,000. I wonder why. And passengers, following all the hijackings culminating with 9/11, are understandbly nervous.
Qantasa made no fuss on arrival. You must be the only one. But remember, though, what is ok for a movie may not necessarily be ok for a t-shirt.
Maybe New Zealand locks up their criminals and crazy people. Oh, Libtards always over react. They think because they are offended, they have the right to knock the sh*t out of you. Just like the two black students in Texas that got into an argument, they had to settle it with guns. Conservatives don't do things like that.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139069 Jan 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, so be it. If the WH does not appeal, it'll have to uphold the law and cancel the appointments.
But tell us, Rogue, you now use the Wahington Post for your little anti-Obama stories? Well, well, what happened to the lamest newspaper of them all, tied perhaps with the NY Times? You see, Rogue, a real newspaper, no matter its leanings, prints the news, right or left, conservative or progressive. The crap you quote most of the time only prints editorials, and always negative towards the administration. Maybe some day you will understand that and that any Sheriff Joe item is unfit and irrlevant for any decent newspaper.
Finally, you equate obscure appointments to the labour board with illegal torture? You are daf, or else don't know the difference between torture and appts to boards. And, you go even farther, you label the labour appts as "criminal". Do you know what criminal even means?
Are you going to spend the next four years scouring the internet and newspapers, even to the point of prostituting yoursel and quoting the Washington Post? Here is how I imagine you start your day :
Clicking on google. Typing in : "New negative and criminal actions by Obama and his administration today and a few "good" ones on Colin Powell, Bill Clinton's penis, Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi would be a bonus. All sources are good, rumours are welcome, no need to have proof, as long as they crucify Obama, and have nothing good to say about him or his administration. "
You're one seriously messed up fellow. This forum is all you have, isn't it? LOL Hey, why no mention of your wife lately? LOL Just a broken down old man who never amounted to a hill of beans. LMAO! You are the epitome of a loser. Who wears the pants around your house, you or your wife? Or are you the wife? LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139070 Jan 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did the felon get his gun?
Not a bad idea to disarm police officers. Police officers in GB don't carry guns as a rule. The homicide by firearms in GB is 12 times lower than the U.S. And rare that a police officer gets shot. But you cannot disarm U.S. policemen like their UK counterparts? Why? Because few Brits carry guns, and concealed weapons are not allowed whereas in the U.S., it's 88 guns per 100 population! So, don't disarm police officers.
And that you would compare the proriety of an armed police officer with any nincompoop carrying a gun bought with a simple I.D.like a driver's licence with a 48-hour wait? Really? I'd rather confront an armed policde officer any day.
What's the population and land mass of GB?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139071 Jan 25, 2013
jakeleg wrote:

What exactly do you think a cop is? LMAO!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139072 Jan 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe New Zealand locks up their criminals and crazy people. Oh, Libtards always over react. They think because they are offended, they have the right to knock the sh*t out of you. Just like the two black students in Texas that got into an argument, they had to settle it with guns. Conservatives don't do things like that.
Criminals and "crazy" (Rogue tm reg'd) people are not the same thing. And, as far as I know, NZ does not have to release criminals because their jails are full.

You wrote (incredibly) "They think because they are offended, they have the right to knock the sh*t out of you". Well, I was not aware that the Qantas passengers knocked the sh*t out of the guy because of his t-shirt."

I know, I know, there are absolutely no conservative criminals. What do you call, incidentally, all those crooks who robbed shareholders, taxpayers, pensioners, little investors in 2008? All of them were liberals? Criminals? Surely not, as only welfare cheaters are criminals.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139073 Jan 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one seriously messed up fellow. This forum is all you have, isn't it? LOL Hey, why no mention of your wife lately? LOL Just a broken down old man who never amounted to a hill of beans. LMAO! You are the epitome of a loser. Who wears the pants around your house, you or your wife? Or are you the wife? LMAO!!!
Why don't we do a check and find out who is more often on Topix. And who , lonely and desperate, appears on Topix at 3AM?

I think I mentioned my wife once and it was totally impersonal. You know zilch about her and we'll keep it that way, except that one day, as is your swinish habit, you called her a whore.

You know nothing about me, as I don't "expose" myself here to strangers. But, in your usual empty boasting manner, you told us you were an aircraft maintenance technician ( how many passengers would cancel their reservation, particularly family members if they knew you worked on their plane), were financially successful, had two beautiful nurse girl friends (ha ha) who had a doctor brother and you didn't live in a trailer. Wow. Oh, yes, 7 years of post-secondary studies (you failed to say it was 7 years in the same grade). Yes, we do know a lot about you, mostly vain peacock BS. Peacock? Ha ha. Disect it.

And now for a cultural lesson. "Pollack and Slaveboi" are ethnic slurs. Your call a Pole "Pollack" you insult the whole Polish nation. You call a black "Slaveboi" , you sully every black on this planet. Get it? Now, Poppo calls you liar. It's a fact and not an ethnic or racial slur. And though you may think he's branding the whole of the USA a bunch of liars, well, don't flatter yourself, he's not.

Oh, you said the reason for calling Poppo a slaveboi was he called you a liar. You failed or avoided to tell me what your warning to me was all about. And wojar while you're at it, hey, why not make it a clean slate?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139074 Jan 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, it's worse than I though. Those are per 100,000 figures. Do you even know what that means? The rate is 1.2 per 100,000 in the UK and 4.8 per 100,000 in the US. What matters the land mass (in this case it's the UK's disadvancte, more crowding) ad population? That is for murders . The rate for gun killings is much higher.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139075 Jan 25, 2013
Corr : thought
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139076 Jan 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't we do a check and find out who is more often on Topix. And who , lonely and desperate, appears on Topix at 3AM?
I think I mentioned my wife once and it was totally impersonal. You know zilch about her and we'll keep it that way, except that one day, as is your swinish habit, you called her a whore.
You know nothing about me, as I don't "expose" myself here to strangers. But, in your usual empty boasting manner, you told us you were an aircraft maintenance technician ( how many passengers would cancel their reservation, particularly family members if they knew you worked on their plane), were financially successful, had two beautiful nurse girl friends (ha ha) who had a doctor brother and you didn't live in a trailer. Wow. Oh, yes, 7 years of post-secondary studies (you failed to say it was 7 years in the same grade). Yes, we do know a lot about you, mostly vain peacock BS. Peacock? Ha ha. Disect it.
And now for a cultural lesson. "Pollack and Slaveboi" are ethnic slurs. Your call a Pole "Pollack" you insult the whole Polish nation. You call a black "Slaveboi" , you sully every black on this planet. Get it? Now, Poppo calls you liar. It's a fact and not an ethnic or racial slur. And though you may think he's branding the whole of the USA a bunch of liars, well, don't flatter yourself, he's not.
Oh, you said the reason for calling Poppo a slaveboi was he called you a liar. You failed or avoided to tell me what your warning to me was all about. And wojar while you're at it, hey, why not make it a clean slate?
If poops wants to call me Mr. Liar then I'll call him slaveboi. See how simple that is? I never said I had a brother who is doctor. Liar. Other than that, you're correct. And the part that really burns your butt is that it's all true! HaHaHa. jakeleg, is your memory really that bad? Not only I have told you about 100 times but I also JUST posted the answer to your question about you and Slopuke. Wonder if the blind pig can get lucky and find an acorn? I'm not holding my breath. What an insignificant piece of street trash you are. Your dropout opinion doesn't count! LMAO!!! YOU'RE THE EPITOME OF A LOSER! LMAO!!! TaTa gutterboy!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#139077 Jan 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Straw man argument. Why don't we disarm our police officers. Secrete Service agents, etc. But it is okay to disarm private citizens?
Did you read my post earlier this morning about a convicted felon on parole .... who his beat up wife says has a gun??? There are 64 million guns owners who shot no one yesterday, not the day before that, nor the week before that, not the month before that.
You want to live in a Gun Free Zone like the Lone Star Community College is? A lot of good that did to prevent two BLACK student, who did not have CCPs, from bringing their guns to school and shooting up the place. Just put a Gun Free Zone sign in your front yard and see if that protects you!
That is like New Zealand declaring they were a Nuclear Free Zone.
That wasn't a straw man argument from Jacques. You don't understand what a straw man argument is.

You don't understand the red herring either.

Face it, Rougie, you are cognitively handicapped.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139078 Jan 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever your broker is, stay with him. He was dead on about Apple!

RationalState

#139079 Jan 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't think London, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, etc are not major cities, comparable to cities in the US, UR nuts.

Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139080 Jan 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever your broker is, stay with him. He was dead on about Apple!
Indeed he was, but dead off on the DJIA, IN SPITE of Apple.

Apple, however significant, is like local weather to Rogue. He thinks one example works for everyone, everything, everywhere.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139081 Jan 25, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't think London, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, etc are not major cities, comparable to cities in the US, UR nuts.
er, wojar, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, etc... you've lost him.

RationalState

#139082 Jan 25, 2013
I was listening to conservative right wing AM talk radio today. It was a radio talk show on WTIC in Hartford CT. Even the RWNJs in CT think the conspiracy theories about Newtown (Sandy Hook) are totally whacked out. When something horribly tragic happens in your backyard, and some nut job writing for Pravda says it didn't happen, it proves beyond all shadow of doubt just how whacked out the conspiracy nutballs really are.

RationalState

#139083 Jan 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
er, wojar, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, etc... you've lost him.
And I must say, London has the very best mass transit I have ever seen.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139084 Jan 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
If poops wants to call me Mr. Liar then I'll call him slaveboi. See how simple that is? I never said I had a brother who is doctor. Liar. Other than that, you're correct. And the part that really burns your butt is that it's all true! HaHaHa. jakeleg, is your memory really that bad? Not only I have told you about 100 times but I also JUST posted the answer to your question about you and Slopuke. Wonder if the blind pig can get lucky and find an acorn? I'm not holding my breath. What an insignificant piece of street trash you are. Your dropout opinion doesn't count! LMAO!!! YOU'RE THE EPITOME OF A LOSER! LMAO!!! TaTa gutterboy!
1) I clearly explained the difference (culture lesson, remember?) between liar and Pollack (LRS tm reg'd), the former is a fault, in your case a vice, not racially or ethnically-linked and the latter is an ethnic slur. You don't understand too well, are you, so unwashed and uncouth is your whole being;

2. You wrote that "I never said I had a brother who is doctor. Liar." Well, here is what I actually wrote : "had two beautiful nurse girl friends (ha ha) who had a doctor brother". You don't have to apologize, just write "my bad";

3. Blind pigs find delightful truffles. You wouldn't know what that is, as I believe they don't serve them at Arby's , Dennys, or McDonald's;

4. I do love it when you label me a drepout. I consider the source and I just chuckle.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139086 Jan 25, 2013
ha ha , dropout.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,125,252
Abby 10-20 7 min Ralph 17
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 28 min Wondering 50,598
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 48 min HughBe 70,002
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr scirocco 68,642
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr grave digger 47,486
Amy 10-11 3 hr Stina2 7
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]