BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#139051 Jan 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, I am Catholic but a none practicing Roman Catholic. If the Church really wants to recognize a fetus as a human being, they should baptize it!!!
When I was a small child we were leaving the church after mass and one of my younger brother got sick.
My father, being devout Catholic, and talked to the priest about the need to de-sanctify the Eucharist and the priest said that if it was not identifiable as a Eucharist it was no longer one.
One could rationalize that if a fetus is identifiable, it needs a funeral mass and to be buried. That is if The Church really thinks it is a human being.
No longer being a Roman Catholic, that is my suggestion to The Church.
<quoted text>
I believe it was because of Venial Sins;
http://www.ewtn.com/expert/answers/mortal_ver...
Your link did not mention Purgatory but here’s one that does.
http://www.catholic.com/tracts/purgatory

Your link did however show the birfoon in a bad light………LoL

“A serious, grave or mortal sin is the knowing and willful violation of God's law in a serious matter, for example, idolatry, adultery, murder, slander.

IF WE GOSSIP AND DESTROY A PERSON'S REPUTATION IT WOULD BE A MORTAL SIN. However, normally gossip is about trivial matters and only venially sinful”

The mortal sin is the obvious favored of the birfoon as he dearly loves him some slander.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139052 Jan 25, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Your colon is a Libtard bigot?
May I suggest that a procedure may be in order?
Ha ha
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139053 Jan 25, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I live only minutes from Sandy Hook, and I personally know people who are relatives of the victims. It wasn't staged, and the children died at Sandy Hook Elementary School. Your conspiracy theory is total horsesh!t.
Grow up.
BTW, do you have any idea how out of date some Google Earth photos are?
Get real.
She got that information from that all-American "Apple pie" publication called "Pravda". It's the Russian-Putin equivalent of the National Enquirer.com and WND.com
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139054 Jan 25, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Just finished reading the transcript of Jindal's speech from the other night. So well put, but unfortunately I'm afraid it fell on deaf ears.
deaf ears = birther/tea party ears
too bad too sad

United States

#139055 Jan 25, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I live only minutes from Sandy Hook, and I personally know people who are relatives of the victims. It wasn't staged, and the children died at Sandy Hook Elementary School. Your conspiracy theory is total horsesh!t.
Grow up.
BTW, do you have any idea how out of date some Google Earth photos are?
Get real.
I cannot believe people believe this crap ...how crazy and hate fillee

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#139056 Jan 25, 2013
Jacques,
My formal introduction to the putrid theology of Islam was on September 11, 2001.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139057 Jan 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
You see, even Wikipedia know the difference between an Assault Rifle and an assault weapon. You see, the Liberals know that if they change the definition, they can control how small minded people think. That is why a child with a paper gun can be expelled from school.
From Wiki: The term "assault weapon" is highly controversial. Critics assert that the term is a media invention, or a term that is intended to cause confusion among the public by intentionally misleading the public to believe that assault weapons (as defined in legislation) are fully automatic firearms when they are not.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_weapon
From Wiki; Assault RIFLE; Not to be confused with assault gun.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_rifle
Tell me, Rogue, which would you rather be shot by between the eyes at close range?: An assault rifle or an assault weapon?

You are so admirative of weapons that kill that you even split hairs when defining them.

A little "montage" for Rogue the killing guns' lover and his birther NRA ilk. It's simple, easy to understand, like a parable :

-Murdered boy's father : "Omg,this is so awful, he shot and killed my 4-yr-old son with an assault weapon",;

-Police officer : "Actually, sir, it was an assault rifle";

-Murdered boy's father : "Oh, that's a relief. Thank you, officer".

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#139058 Jan 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
True motives behind Obama's gun 'control' stance
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/2...
SANDY HOOK ELEMENTAry SCHOOL SHOOTING WAS A RED FALSE FLAG.
How do we know?
1) It was filmed at a local Nursery School, not at Sandy Hook Elementary school. Watch CNNn's Broadcast carefully - when the teacher led the children across the side walk - Sandy Hook has NO side walk.
2) The little girl standing nest to Obama when he signed his latest Inauguration was one of the DEAD victims from the school.
3) The memorials for 10 of the dead children were posted on the internet BEFORE the shooting was announced - in fact - the day before.
Shall we go on?
Adolf Hitler's (Obama's) plan:
1) Assassinate Opposition.
2) Register Guns.
3) Confiscate Guns.
4) Full Scale War - Nuclear this time.
5) Annihilate Members of Congress and Judges.
Dr William B. Mount
Now this is really a whack out idea and if you believe in this you are a whacked out paranoide nut case.
Justus Liebig

United States

#139059 Jan 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
We at least know that Bush was illegible to run for President of the USA(50 states Mr Obama not 57),
<quoted text>
My spell check is funny and I have hot the wrong connection too. I usually catch that butt a few times it has slipped through. But all it is is a grin as both you and I new what he meant.
At your birth, when did they cut the imbecilical chord?
URAReptile

El Paso, TX

#139060 Jan 25, 2013
You pseudo-intellects were hatched.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#139061 Jan 25, 2013
The White House Lawyers you advised Pres. Obama should be charged with criminal misconduct. ALL actions taken by the Labor Board should be found null and void.
Oh yes, remember how you Libtards wanted to imprison the Bush White House lawyers who advised the pres. on Water Boarding? Well, if you can do it, so can we. Throw the bums in prison!!!

Federal appeals court: Obama recess appointments to labor board are unconstitutional

By Associated Press, Updated: Friday, January 25, 10:48 AM

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/federa...

Location hidden

#139062 Jan 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me, Rogue, which would you rather be shot by between the eyes at close range?: An assault rifle or an assault weapon?
You are so admirative of weapons that kill that you even split hairs when defining them.
A little "montage" for Rogue the killing guns' lover and his birther NRA ilk. It's simple, easy to understand, like a parable :
-Murdered boy's father : "Omg,this is so awful, he shot and killed my 4-yr-old son with an assault weapon",;
-Police officer : "Actually, sir, it was an assault rifle";
-Murdered boy's father : "Oh, that's a relief. Thank you, officer".
Straw man argument. Why don't we disarm our police officers. Secrete Service agents, etc. But it is okay to disarm private citizens?
Did you read my post earlier this morning about a convicted felon on parole .... who his beat up wife says has a gun??? There are 64 million guns owners who shot no one yesterday, not the day before that, nor the week before that, not the month before that.
You want to live in a Gun Free Zone like the Lone Star Community College is? A lot of good that did to prevent two BLACK student, who did not have CCPs, from bringing their guns to school and shooting up the place. Just put a Gun Free Zone sign in your front yard and see if that protects you!
That is like New Zealand declaring they were a Nuclear Free Zone.

Location hidden

#139063 Jan 25, 2013
Wowwie, I just mentioned New Zealand and now this. Yep, New Zealand, land of the Libtards.

“Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.”
Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/01/princess-...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139064 Jan 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, "slavboi" was a typo. I know what a Slav is and "Slav" is neither pejorative nor racist. Second of all, I didn't mention the "racist" word. Also, do you approve of his usage of the words "slaveboi" and "Pollack". Do you think they are meant as compliments?
Let me clear this up for that empty void you call a head. I told poops if he insisted on calling Mr. Liars then the favor would be returned. Just like I told you, act like an azz, get treated like an azz. Now, where am I losing your braindead azz?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139065 Jan 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The White House Lawyers you advised Pres. Obama should be charged with criminal misconduct. ALL actions taken by the Labor Board should be found null and void.
Oh yes, remember how you Libtards wanted to imprison the Bush White House lawyers who advised the pres. on Water Boarding? Well, if you can do it, so can we. Throw the bums in prison!!!
Federal appeals court: Obama recess appointments to labor board are unconstitutional
By Associated Press, Updated: Friday, January 25, 10:48 AM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/federa...
Well, so be it. If the WH does not appeal, it'll have to uphold the law and cancel the appointments.

But tell us, Rogue, you now use the Wahington Post for your little anti-Obama stories? Well, well, what happened to the lamest newspaper of them all, tied perhaps with the NY Times? You see, Rogue, a real newspaper, no matter its leanings, prints the news, right or left, conservative or progressive. The crap you quote most of the time only prints editorials, and always negative towards the administration. Maybe some day you will understand that and that any Sheriff Joe item is unfit and irrlevant for any decent newspaper.

Finally, you equate obscure appointments to the labour board with illegal torture? You are daf, or else don't know the difference between torture and appts to boards. And, you go even farther, you label the labour appts as "criminal". Do you know what criminal even means?

Are you going to spend the next four years scouring the internet and newspapers, even to the point of prostituting yoursel and quoting the Washington Post? Here is how I imagine you start your day :

Clicking on google. Typing in : "New negative and criminal actions by Obama and his administration today and a few "good" ones on Colin Powell, Bill Clinton's penis, Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi would be a bonus. All sources are good, rumours are welcome, no need to have proof, as long as they crucify Obama, and have nothing good to say about him or his administration. "
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139066 Jan 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Straw man argument. Why don't we disarm our police officers. Secrete Service agents, etc. But it is okay to disarm private citizens?
Did you read my post earlier this morning about a convicted felon on parole .... who his beat up wife says has a gun??? There are 64 million guns owners who shot no one yesterday, not the day before that, nor the week before that, not the month before that.
You want to live in a Gun Free Zone like the Lone Star Community College is? A lot of good that did to prevent two BLACK student, who did not have CCPs, from bringing their guns to school and shooting up the place. Just put a Gun Free Zone sign in your front yard and see if that protects you!
That is like New Zealand declaring they were a Nuclear Free Zone.
Where did the felon get his gun?

Not a bad idea to disarm police officers. Police officers in GB don't carry guns as a rule. The homicide by firearms in GB is 12 times lower than the U.S. And rare that a police officer gets shot. But you cannot disarm U.S. policemen like their UK counterparts? Why? Because few Brits carry guns, and concealed weapons are not allowed whereas in the U.S., it's 88 guns per 100 population! So, don't disarm police officers.

And that you would compare the proriety of an armed police officer with any nincompoop carrying a gun bought with a simple I.D.like a driver's licence with a 48-hour wait? Really? I'd rather confront an armed policde officer any day.

I live in a gun-free zone. You have no idea how NOT scary that is.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#139067 Jan 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Wowwie, I just mentioned New Zealand and now this. Yep, New Zealand, land of the Libtards.
“Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.”
Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/01/princess-...
Where do you get this junk? Trivial little incidents. Incidentally, the murder rate in NZ is less than 1 per 100,000. I wonder why. And passengers, following all the hijackings culminating with 9/11, are understandbly nervous.

Qantasa made no fuss on arrival. You must be the only one. But remember, though, what is ok for a movie may not necessarily be ok for a t-shirt.

Location hidden

#139068 Jan 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get this junk? Trivial little incidents. Incidentally, the murder rate in NZ is less than 1 per 100,000. I wonder why. And passengers, following all the hijackings culminating with 9/11, are understandbly nervous.
Qantasa made no fuss on arrival. You must be the only one. But remember, though, what is ok for a movie may not necessarily be ok for a t-shirt.
Maybe New Zealand locks up their criminals and crazy people. Oh, Libtards always over react. They think because they are offended, they have the right to knock the sh*t out of you. Just like the two black students in Texas that got into an argument, they had to settle it with guns. Conservatives don't do things like that.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139069 Jan 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, so be it. If the WH does not appeal, it'll have to uphold the law and cancel the appointments.
But tell us, Rogue, you now use the Wahington Post for your little anti-Obama stories? Well, well, what happened to the lamest newspaper of them all, tied perhaps with the NY Times? You see, Rogue, a real newspaper, no matter its leanings, prints the news, right or left, conservative or progressive. The crap you quote most of the time only prints editorials, and always negative towards the administration. Maybe some day you will understand that and that any Sheriff Joe item is unfit and irrlevant for any decent newspaper.
Finally, you equate obscure appointments to the labour board with illegal torture? You are daf, or else don't know the difference between torture and appts to boards. And, you go even farther, you label the labour appts as "criminal". Do you know what criminal even means?
Are you going to spend the next four years scouring the internet and newspapers, even to the point of prostituting yoursel and quoting the Washington Post? Here is how I imagine you start your day :
Clicking on google. Typing in : "New negative and criminal actions by Obama and his administration today and a few "good" ones on Colin Powell, Bill Clinton's penis, Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi would be a bonus. All sources are good, rumours are welcome, no need to have proof, as long as they crucify Obama, and have nothing good to say about him or his administration. "
You're one seriously messed up fellow. This forum is all you have, isn't it? LOL Hey, why no mention of your wife lately? LOL Just a broken down old man who never amounted to a hill of beans. LMAO! You are the epitome of a loser. Who wears the pants around your house, you or your wife? Or are you the wife? LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139070 Jan 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did the felon get his gun?
Not a bad idea to disarm police officers. Police officers in GB don't carry guns as a rule. The homicide by firearms in GB is 12 times lower than the U.S. And rare that a police officer gets shot. But you cannot disarm U.S. policemen like their UK counterparts? Why? Because few Brits carry guns, and concealed weapons are not allowed whereas in the U.S., it's 88 guns per 100 population! So, don't disarm police officers.
And that you would compare the proriety of an armed police officer with any nincompoop carrying a gun bought with a simple I.D.like a driver's licence with a 48-hour wait? Really? I'd rather confront an armed policde officer any day.
I live in a gun-free zone. You have no idea how NOT scary that is.
What's the population and land mass of GB?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min Yeah 1,156,048
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min litesong 49,333
delhi female 50 min yatharth 1
Fight at Navy Pier 1 hr joey 1
abby 12-26 1 hr Mister Tonka 4
amy 12-26 1 hr Mister Tonka 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 51,292
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM