BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
122,521 - 122,540 of 177,246 Comments Last updated 49 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Well, we had another SWAT stand off here in Jacksonville overnight. A convicted violent felon on parole beat his wife up so she went to the cops and among other thing she said he has a GUN!!! But after an all night SWAT stand off they found out that he was no longer in the house. Ah, he is a convict on parole and he has a GUN.
If you take away the guns of honest citizens, how can they protect themselves from criminals who have guns? Do you really think a convict will voluntary turn in his guns at the same time law abiding citizens will if all guns are confiscated?
Active search for SWAT standoff suspect
SWAT standoff ends after wanted suspect was not found inside home: Jan 25 2013
http://www.news4jax.com/news/Active-search-fo...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

I saw the Ike and Tina Turner review in 1975 just before their breakup. I thought she lived in France but I guess it is Switzerland.
From Wiki:[Tina] Turner considers herself a "Buddhist-Baptist"!

Tina Turner on her way to Swiss citizenship
Associated Press

GENEVA (AP) Tina Turner is on her way to becoming a Swiss citizen.
The American rock diva has lived in the Zurich suburb of Kuesnacht since the mid-1990s. The local Zuerichsee-Zeitung newspaper said on its website the local council announced its decision to grant the 73-year-old Turner citizenship in an official notice published in Friday's edition.
The decision still requires formal approval from cantonal (state) and federal authorities.
http://news.yahoo.com/tina-turner-her-way-swi...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Oh, I also saw the Fifth Dimention about that time but Billy Davis and Marilyn McCoo had already left the group. I always thought McCoo was hot stuff ever since she did an interview with .... Play Boy. No, she did not pose for Play Boy! Damn!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Oh, I see that Billy Davis Jr. and Marilyn McCoo still tour vocationally and we be in Annapolis next months. Their reviews are goo so if they tour near here I will try and get a ticket.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
He was illegible? Is that what his 2nd grade handwriting teacher said?
Well, he misspells his own name. Surprised?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, I am Catholic but a none practicing Roman Catholic. If the Church really wants to recognize a fetus as a human being, they should baptize it!!!
When I was a small child we were leaving the church after mass and one of my younger brother got sick.
My father, being devout Catholic, and talked to the priest about the need to de-sanctify the Eucharist and the priest said that if it was not identifiable as a Eucharist it was no longer one.
One could rationalize that if a fetus is identifiable, it needs a funeral mass and to be buried. That is if The Church really thinks it is a human being.
No longer being a Roman Catholic, that is my suggestion to The Church.
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I seem to recall and not long ago that the little buggers were sent to Purgatory to erase the stink of original sin. Did the good Lord finally realize the error of his ways Rogue?
I believe it was because of Venial Sins;
http://www.ewtn.com/expert/answers/mortal_ver...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Flat Earth Society Lead Investigator Invites Colin Powell To View Unreleased Evidence.
Wowee Zowee.
Powell declines invitation, thereby proving that earth is indeed flat.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
True motives behind Obama's gun 'control' stance
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/2...
SANDY HOOK ELEMENTAry SCHOOL SHOOTING WAS A RED FALSE FLAG.
How do we know?
1) It was filmed at a local Nursery School, not at Sandy Hook Elementary school. Watch CNNn's Broadcast carefully - when the teacher led the children across the side walk - Sandy Hook has NO side walk.
2) The little girl standing nest to Obama when he signed his latest Inauguration was one of the DEAD victims from the school.
3) The memorials for 10 of the dead children were posted on the internet BEFORE the shooting was announced - in fact - the day before.
Shall we go on?
Adolf Hitler's (Obama's) plan:
1) Assassinate Opposition.
2) Register Guns.
3) Confiscate Guns.
4) Full Scale War - Nuclear this time.
5) Annihilate Members of Congress and Judges.
Dr William B. Mount
Would you care to ask your beloved Pravda if they have gun control in Russia? Thank you and get back to me on that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
6 million plus votes better than mitt sezs that he didn't lie. he still won and he is still the POTUS. eat shyt and die Mothrafudder.
Typical Libtardian Logic, "Because he was elected, he is lawful"!
A few years ago they found out a cop was actually an illegal alien who had assumed his brother's ID. They had to throw out every conviction in which he was involved in!!! So, if Obama is found out to be an illegal alien, they should throw out every thing he did!
Grand Birther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

You just know you're batshite crazy as soon as you use "false flag" seriously in a sentence.
Grand Birther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Rogue Moron went off his rocker again because the Catholic hospital in Colorado was more interested in money than human life.

LOLOLOLOL
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's real, Muslims are still celebrating the World Trade Center twin-towers being brought down.
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2011/12/worn-with-p...
What a hater you are. One idiot who I'll bet doesn't even know what the twin towers were or even 9/11 wears a t-shirt celebrating that sad event and you indict 1.2 billion Moslems. Typical birther tea party hate.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I saw the Ike and Tina Turner review in 1975 just before their breakup. I thought she lived in France but I guess it is Switzerland.
From Wiki:[Tina] Turner considers herself a "Buddhist-Baptist"!
Tina Turner on her way to Swiss citizenship
Associated Press
GENEVA (AP) Tina Turner is on her way to becoming a Swiss citizen.
The American rock diva has lived in the Zurich suburb of Kuesnacht since the mid-1990s. The local Zuerichsee-Zeitung newspaper said on its website the local council announced its decision to grant the 73-year-old Turner citizenship in an official notice published in Friday's edition.
The decision still requires formal approval from cantonal (state) and federal authorities.
http://news.yahoo.com/tina-turner-her-way-swi...
And your point being?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, I am Catholic but a none practicing Roman Catholic. If the Church really wants to recognize a fetus as a human being, they should baptize it!!!
When I was a small child we were leaving the church after mass and one of my younger brother got sick.
My father, being devout Catholic, and talked to the priest about the need to de-sanctify the Eucharist and the priest said that if it was not identifiable as a Eucharist it was no longer one.
One could rationalize that if a fetus is identifiable, it needs a funeral mass and to be buried. That is if The Church really thinks it is a human being.
No longer being a Roman Catholic, that is my suggestion to The Church.
<quoted text>
I believe it was because of Venial Sins;
http://www.ewtn.com/expert/answers/mortal_ver...
Define venial and mortal sins, please. For example, is it a venial sin to steal $99.99 but a mortal sin to steal $100.00? Does God take inflation into consideration? I suppose He does, as in my day, it would've been $9.99 and $10.00.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad news for ya Slaveboi. When I read a post and the very first sentence makes no sense at all, I skip it. Study up on that English and I'll check back later.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Pollack. Slaveboi." Any more slurs? You are truly the equal-opportunity master of name-calling and much more, aren't you? Insults, profanity, shades of dirty sex, you're the complete unwashed loudmouth, aren't you? Oops, did I insult the USA?
He said "Slaveboi" (Slave-boy) not "Slavboi" (Slav-boy). Why do you always have to look for a racial component in everything? Oh, I know, the Libtard tactic which says if you can not win your argument, make a personal attack!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
9 lies to 1. And my guess is Obama did not lie. Never mind. Do you think that hell will be 9 times hotter for Bush than for Obama?
And just what lie did G.W. make?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
We at least know that Bush was illegible to run for President of the USA(50 states Mr Obama not 57),
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
He was illegible? Is that what his 2nd grade handwriting teacher said?
My spell check is funny and I have hot the wrong connection too. I usually catch that butt a few times it has slipped through. But all it is is a grin as both you and I new what he meant.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Flat Earth Society Lead Investigator Invites Colin Powell To View Unreleased Evidence.
Wowee Zowee.
But Powell will not look at it as he has already made up his mind. And that is my Colon is a Libtard BIGOT! Oh, did you notice that Colon said the only reasons why we question is status was because he has a funny name and is black? If you voted for the black guy because you are black, you are just as bigoted as the white guy who voted for the white guy just because they were both white.
I thought Hillary was far more "qualified" then, than Obama is even today.
But I still disagree with both of their progressive agenda.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they invited Colon Powell to view the evidence ....... but we all know he will not. Yep, You Libtards, and Colon is one, will not even look at the evidence yet you will call us liars.
It is like when you call me a racist when I show proof of what I say.
Oh, that is one of the reasons why I call you Libtards.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
He won't view the evidence from the Flat Earth Society either.
Hee hee.
Get a grip.
Spken like a true Libtard. Your mind is already made up before you saw the evidence. Same happened with O.J. and his murder trial. No one wants a black role model to be convicted of anything. Especially if he killed a white bwitch.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad news for ya Slaveboi. When I read a post and the very first sentence makes no sense at all, I skip it. Study up on that English and I'll check back later.
<quoted text>
He said "Slaveboi" (Slave-boy) not "Slavboi" (Slav-boy). Why do you always have to look for a racial component in everything? Oh, I know, the Libtard tactic which says if you can not win your argument, make a personal attack!!!
First of all, "slavboi" was a typo. I know what a Slav is and "Slav" is neither pejorative nor racist. Second of all, I didn't mention the "racist" word. Also, do you approve of his usage of the words "slaveboi" and "Pollack". Do you think they are meant as compliments?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,098,971
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min edogxxx 97,896
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 21 min JoseBobTheIllinoi... 49,373
Danger! It is horrible, rotten luck to hug/kis... 23 min Unlucky man 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 33 min danetoo 68,335
Modern Midways Carnival Company totally ignoran... 41 min King Ganymede 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr truth-facts 46,261
Amy 8-26 4 hr Stina2 26

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••