BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
JACQUES

United States

#138937 Jan 24, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I accept your white flag. Soon, you're gonna have to use toilet paper, what with all those surrenders. Make sure it's new please.
You must be wheelchaired bound attached to a computer your stats are misleading as most of your post...suck a wet one!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#138938 Jan 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
They were just recognizing Colorado law. Remember, Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's and unto God what is God's.
Ah, I guess your brain can't see the difference.
And your goal is to force Christian churches (but not Muslim ones) to do abortions. That's right, if any Muslim, or Muslim business, submits an exemption to Obamacare, it will be approved but Christian ones will only be approved if the courts make them.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Catholic Hospitals : Fetuses are not people."
Don't give us that Caesar bs, Rogue. Very convenient, and in order to not pay, they find it good to follow state law WHICH THEY HAVE FOUGHT OVER THE DEFINITION OF FETUSES FOR DECADES. Bunch of hypocrites, money speaks louder than religious convictions. And you are their apologist, you find excuses for them, as you do for the rich who incidentally wouldn't give you the time of day.
That is right. IAW Colorado law, they are not human.
Tell me, if it was a publicly owned hospital, would it be a human? Here in Florida, unless it is in it's third trimester, it is NOT. And if the incident happened in a Florida public hospital, the most they can award anyone is ....$100,000!!!
Ya want to go to a state court, you use state LAWS!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138939 Jan 24, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What a joke. Most of the above countries are poor and don't have the means in the first place to enforce gun laws. Do you rate the US law-wise and law-enforcement-wise with the likes of South Africa, Malawi, Lesotho, Uganda, etc? Are you out of your mind?
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, your numbers on this subject are BS.
What numbers? No numbers up there. Lookee.

Anyhow, you must be referring to the other post where I showed numbers, fully 97 countries with a lower murder rate per 100,000. So, they are BS? May I know what you base this assumption on? My numbers are exact and I stand by them. Oh, Rogue's are also exact, but he only lists the numbers that please him. Just go to Google, click anything , like, hmmm, worldwide murder figures for 100,000 population. Or is that too difficult for you?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138940 Jan 24, 2013
JACQUES wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be wheelchaired bound attached to a computer your stats are misleading as most of your post...suck a wet one!
Typical clueless numbskull birther tea partyer reply. He's got nuthin, spews garbage.

Location hidden

#138941 Jan 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I answered his post and did I use any profanity other than calling him a Libtard?
The Catholic hospital was just reminding them that they were complying with Colorado state laws and IAW those laws, an unborn child is not a human.
But ya know, in some states a woman driving to an abortion clinic gets in an accident and the baby dies and they sue the person for the baby she was just about to abort? You Loony-lefties can not have it both ways.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Libtard" (Rogue tm reg'd) IS profanity, nincompoop.
You mean it suited them, this time, to obey state law. Is it a Catholic from the CATHOLIC school that swore in court that a fetus is not a baby? Hmm,in Roman times, I just don't see this one dying for his faith in the Colosseum
Hey Jacques, can you reread my first sentence? And understand what I wrote. And you complain about us non-Libtards having reading comprehension problems?
Oh, why can't Canadian ducks fly upside down?
Because they will quack-up!

Location hidden

#138946 Jan 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Fed Up wrote:
Sheriff Joe Lead Investigator Invites Colin Powell To View Unreleased Obama Evidence
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

No, they invited Colon Powell to view the evidence ....... but we all know he will not. Yep, You Libtards, and Colon is one, will not even look at the evidence yet you will call us liars.
It is like when you call me a racist when I show proof of what I say.
Oh, that is one of the reasons why I call you Libtards.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh one of the reasons I call you Rouge Moron.
Well, I can at least write a paragraph. Can you?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#138947 Jan 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I can at least write a paragraph. Can you?
Oh - did I mention that I flew over the five San Diego protesters with the window open? But you Libtards wouldn't know anything about that, you're so stupid you probably think that the windows don't open. And Oh - Obama isn't semi-black, he's half white! And 99 percent of all murders (excluding mass shootings) are committed by black criminals. And of course for purposes of my made up statistics Obama would be counted as black even though he's really half-white.

Sorry Rouge - stringing together bits and pieces of your obsessions does not constitute "writing a paragraph". Given your obviously medicated state it probably is quite a task, but still nothing to boast about.

Location hidden

#138949 Jan 24, 2013
George W Bush wrote:
Hey, does anyone remember all of the hearings and media coverage after my pathetic failure to secure all of these embassies?
Jan. 22, 2002 - American Consulate in Calcutta, India. Gunmen, 5 dead.
June 14, 2002 - American Consulate in Karachi, Pakistan. Car bomb, 12 dead.
Feb. 28, 2003 - American embassy in Islamabad, Pakistan. Gunmen, 2 dead.
June 30, 200 - American embassy in Tashkent, Uzbekistan. Suicide bomber, 2 dead.
Dec. 6, 2004 - American compound in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Gunmen, 9 dead.
March 2, 2006 - American consulate in Karachi, Pakistan. Car bomb, 2 dead.
Sept. 12, 2006 - American embassy in Damascus, Syria. Gunmen, 4 dead.
March 18, 2008 - American consulate in Istanbul, Turkey. Mortar attack, 2 dead.
Sept. 17, 2008 - American embassy in Sanaa, Yemen. Car bomb, 16 dead.
Remember that????????
Neither do I.
I lied, 54 died....
and without a single news story on any of them.
ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED 54G -
8 years of embassy attack cover-ups
Right2Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that anyone cares to check your claims but your argument is because no one held Bush accountable we should excuse King Obummer? BRILLIANT!
Lets just excuse every POTUS for their lies, cover ups and bad behavior because someone else got away with it?
Wow, that's your two seconds of shame!
And that is why Liberals get more speeding tickets than Conservatives do. They justify speeding by saying that "everyone does it, so I can too". The only problem is the cops will not accept that line.

Location hidden

#138950 Jan 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh - did I mention that I flew over the five San Diego protesters with the window open? But you Libtards wouldn't know anything about that, you're so stupid you probably think that the windows don't open. And Oh - Obama isn't semi-black, he's half white! And 99 percent of all murders (excluding mass shootings) are committed by black criminals. And of course for purposes of my made up statistics Obama would be counted as black even though he's really half-white.
Sorry Rouge - stringing together bits and pieces of your obsessions does not constitute "writing a paragraph". Given your obviously medicated state it probably is quite a task, but still nothing to boast about.
No, you did not mention you flew over San Diego with you window open. And neither did I.
No, I have never said that 99% of all murders are done by black people. But I have said that about 50% of all people in local jails and state prisons are .... black. And I have said that 25% of all adult black males are convicted felons.
I have said that Obama is not black BECAUSE he is half-white. He is of mixed race. And black is not a race but an ethnicity. And not all Africans are Negros.
And just what is my medical state? Other than admitting to have psoriatic arthritis, what is it!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#138951 Jan 24, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Foolish. Very foolish.
Yeah I know Mr. Liars. Blasphemy! Woooooooooooooo. Devil gonna get you.

Location hidden

#138953 Jan 24, 2013
Gallup Poll
January 21, 2013
Obama Averages 49% Approval in First Term
http://www.gallup.com/poll/159965/obama-avera...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#138954 Jan 24, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No one thought any of those men were illegal immigrants posing as president. I bet his grades sucked and I doubt he attended class regularly. What is with all this infactuation with Obama? You flaps get as giddy as a bunch of jr. high girls. The man is horrible for the U.S. Absolutely the bottom of the barrel.
No one ever thought it was as many nuts in the US either Mr. Liars. Losers don’t get to raise the bar because they have irrational suspicions. The loser would be better served by first dealing with the reason he suspects “this” one and not any of the others. Or could it be that you simply feel free to disrespect “this” one because you personally view him as the other?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#138955 Jan 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
George W Bush wrote:
Hey, does anyone remember all of the hearings and media coverage after my pathetic failure to secure all of these embassies?
Jan. 22, 2002 - American Consulate in Calcutta, India. Gunmen, 5 dead.
June 14, 2002 - American Consulate in Karachi, Pakistan. Car bomb, 12 dead.
Feb. 28, 2003 - American embassy in Islamabad, Pakistan. Gunmen, 2 dead.
June 30, 200 - American embassy in Tashkent, Uzbekistan. Suicide bomber, 2 dead.
Dec. 6, 2004 - American compound in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Gunmen, 9 dead.
March 2, 2006 - American consulate in Karachi, Pakistan. Car bomb, 2 dead.
Sept. 12, 2006 - American embassy in Damascus, Syria. Gunmen, 4 dead.
March 18, 2008 - American consulate in Istanbul, Turkey. Mortar attack, 2 dead.
Sept. 17, 2008 - American embassy in Sanaa, Yemen. Car bomb, 16 dead.
Remember that????????
Neither do I.
I lied, 54 died....
and without a single news story on any of them.
ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED 54G -
8 years of embassy attack cover-ups
<quoted text>
And that is why Liberals get more speeding tickets than Conservatives do. They justify speeding by saying that "everyone does it, so I can too". The only problem is the cops will not accept that line.
We at least know that Bush was illegible to run for President of the USA(50 states Mr Obama not 57), and had his school records available to be examined. One of the first acts after winning the Presidency was for Obama to pass a law(with the Democrats owning both the House and the Senate)that no one could open up the records of any government employee, covering himself and sealing up his Birth Certificate and School records.
Wow like no one could figure out why he did that!

Location hidden

#138957 Jan 24, 2013
The U,K. is having another ruff winter. Last winter was the coldest in 50 years followed by the wettest Spring and Summer in fifty years. France had their worst grape harvest in 40 year (there goes the wine).

LONDON -- Several hundred schools in England are closed because of heavy snow, prompting some harrumphing that the nation surrenders too easily to foul weather.

About 5,000 of the 23,500 primary and secondary schools in England were closed Monday, and hundreds were closed again on Tuesday especially in the southwest.

Brian Lightman, leader of the Association of School and College Leaders, told the BBC that the nation needs to resist a culture in which "a little bit of snow" produces chaos.

Lightman suggested, however, that the problem was more to do with roads not being cleared than with heads of schools.

People in southern England are notoriously ill-prepared for snow. Snow shovels are scarce and walkways often remain treacherous until warm weather finally melts the ice.
http://www.wunderground.com/news/winter-snow-...

Location hidden

#138958 Jan 24, 2013
Last year Europe had 800 weather related deaths, most in Eastern Europe though.
Generally what ever is happening on our West Coast is happening on Europe's Western countries and the same goes for our East Coast and Eastern Europe.

Deadly winter storm hits Western Europe

A massive winter storm has hit the Western region of Europe, killing over a dozen people and leaving thousands stranded after key services went down.

The storm hit Europe on Saturday, claiming several lives in France, Scotland, Spain, and Portugal, while disrupting major transportation services and cutting power throughout the continent.

In France, at least six people died in storm-related incidents, including three French soldiers, who were preparing to join the northern Mali conflict.

In the Scottish Highlands, an avalanche killed four climbers while seriously injuring one.

Two men - one in his forties and the other in his sixties - reportedly died after a wall collapsed in the Spanish city of Cartagena.
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/01/20/28454...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#138959 Jan 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you did not mention you flew over San Diego with you window open. And neither did I.
No, I have never said that 99% of all murders are done by black people. But I have said that about 50% of all people in local jails and state prisons are .... black. And I have said that 25% of all adult black males are convicted felons.
I have said that Obama is not black BECAUSE he is half-white. He is of mixed race. And black is not a race but an ethnicity. And not all Africans are Negros.
And just what is my medical state? Other than admitting to have psoriatic arthritis, what is it!
To borrow a phrase from Romper - "Hush" Time to take your meds.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#138960 Jan 24, 2013
Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
We at least know that Bush was illegible to run for President of the USA(50 states Mr Obama not 57), and had his school records available to be examined. One of the first acts after winning the Presidency was for Obama to pass a law(with the Democrats owning both the House and the Senate)that no one could open up the records of any government employee, covering himself and sealing up his Birth Certificate and School records.
Wow like no one could figure out why he did that!
"illigible"? Freudian slip?

"pass a law(with the Democrats owning both the House and the Senate)that no one could open up the records of any government employee, covering himself and sealing up his Birth Certificate and School records." Nope - just another pathetic ignorant moron that believes every fable that slips past his spam filter.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138961 Jan 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
They were just recognizing Colorado law. Remember, Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's and unto God what is God's.
Ah, I guess your brain can't see the difference.
And your goal is to force Christian churches (but not Muslim ones) to do abortions. That's right, if any Muslim, or Muslim business, submits an exemption to Obamacare, it will be approved but Christian ones will only be approved if the courts make them.
<quoted text>
That is right. IAW Colorado law, they are not human.
Tell me, if it was a publicly owned hospital, would it be a human? Here in Florida, unless it is in it's third trimester, it is NOT. And if the incident happened in a Florida public hospital, the most they can award anyone is ....$100,000!!!
Ya want to go to a state court, you use state LAWS!
1. Wrong. A publicly-owned hospital does not decree, as the Catholics do, that fetuses are human beings;

2. Who is forcing Christian chruches to do abortions? Churches do abortions? You mean hospitals, surely. Well, I don't know if they are forcing Christian hospitals to do abortions. However , is there such a thing as a Moslem hospital? I suppose they'd have to perform abortions also if the Christian ones were forced to do so;

3. As to laws, a Christian, a real one, does not obey them if he is a true Christian. This is why TRUE Christians became martyrs until Constantine came along. They did not agree with state laws (like laws forcing them to renounce their faith) and they died for it. This is why I said earlier on that this hospital administrator or whoever would not have died in an arena. And it was all done to SAVE MONEY, yes, to save money. The Hospital betrayed its own faith for money.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138962 Jan 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I answered his post and did I use any profanity other than calling him a Libtard?
The Catholic hospital was just reminding them that they were complying with Colorado state laws and IAW those laws, an unborn child is not a human.
But ya know, in some states a woman driving to an abortion clinic gets in an accident and the baby dies and they sue the person for the baby she was just about to abort? You Loony-lefties can not have it both ways.
<quoted text>
Hey Jacques, can you reread my first sentence? And understand what I wrote. And you complain about us non-Libtards having reading comprehension problems?
Oh, why can't Canadian ducks fly upside down?
Because they will quack-up!
Here's you rfirst line, and 2nd : "I answered his post and did I use any profanity other than calling him a Libtard?
The Catholic hospital was just reminding them that they were complying with Colorado state laws and IAW those laws, an unborn child is not a human."

1.When I said it would be answeted with profanity, I named no one. Why are you coming forward? Did I name you?č

2. A real catholic would not comply with Ohio laws. He would go to jail, affirming his/her faith in God and willing to suffer for it;

3. How the heck can a Catholic who believes that a fetus is a human being, which is totally at odds with his faith, turn around and agree with Colorado law? Specially, for the sole purpose of saving money.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138963 Jan 24, 2013
May I rephrase the last sentence in my post number 138962?. I screwed it up.

"How the heck can a Catholic who believes that a fetus is a human being, which is an article of faith for him/her, turn around and agree with Colorado law which states that the fetus is not a person? Specially for the purpose of saving money."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best IBM C2090-310 test training guide 7 min Harryexam 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 56 min Teaman 1,143,684
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Fair Game 48,532
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Mandela 70,613
Da Mayor Wins...........BIG 2 hr Eric Dieson 1
giuliani defends self from charges of "white su... 2 hr monkeyzhou72 4
After Ferguson the Protest Should Move to Chicago. 5 hr Madblogger 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr edogxxx 98,685
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance