BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 240915 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139076 Jan 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't we do a check and find out who is more often on Topix. And who , lonely and desperate, appears on Topix at 3AM?
I think I mentioned my wife once and it was totally impersonal. You know zilch about her and we'll keep it that way, except that one day, as is your swinish habit, you called her a whore.
You know nothing about me, as I don't "expose" myself here to strangers. But, in your usual empty boasting manner, you told us you were an aircraft maintenance technician ( how many passengers would cancel their reservation, particularly family members if they knew you worked on their plane), were financially successful, had two beautiful nurse girl friends (ha ha) who had a doctor brother and you didn't live in a trailer. Wow. Oh, yes, 7 years of post-secondary studies (you failed to say it was 7 years in the same grade). Yes, we do know a lot about you, mostly vain peacock BS. Peacock? Ha ha. Disect it.
And now for a cultural lesson. "Pollack and Slaveboi" are ethnic slurs. Your call a Pole "Pollack" you insult the whole Polish nation. You call a black "Slaveboi" , you sully every black on this planet. Get it? Now, Poppo calls you liar. It's a fact and not an ethnic or racial slur. And though you may think he's branding the whole of the USA a bunch of liars, well, don't flatter yourself, he's not.
Oh, you said the reason for calling Poppo a slaveboi was he called you a liar. You failed or avoided to tell me what your warning to me was all about. And wojar while you're at it, hey, why not make it a clean slate?
If poops wants to call me Mr. Liar then I'll call him slaveboi. See how simple that is? I never said I had a brother who is doctor. Liar. Other than that, you're correct. And the part that really burns your butt is that it's all true! HaHaHa. jakeleg, is your memory really that bad? Not only I have told you about 100 times but I also JUST posted the answer to your question about you and Slopuke. Wonder if the blind pig can get lucky and find an acorn? I'm not holding my breath. What an insignificant piece of street trash you are. Your dropout opinion doesn't count! LMAO!!! YOU'RE THE EPITOME OF A LOSER! LMAO!!! TaTa gutterboy!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#139077 Jan 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Straw man argument. Why don't we disarm our police officers. Secrete Service agents, etc. But it is okay to disarm private citizens?
Did you read my post earlier this morning about a convicted felon on parole .... who his beat up wife says has a gun??? There are 64 million guns owners who shot no one yesterday, not the day before that, nor the week before that, not the month before that.
You want to live in a Gun Free Zone like the Lone Star Community College is? A lot of good that did to prevent two BLACK student, who did not have CCPs, from bringing their guns to school and shooting up the place. Just put a Gun Free Zone sign in your front yard and see if that protects you!
That is like New Zealand declaring they were a Nuclear Free Zone.
That wasn't a straw man argument from Jacques. You don't understand what a straw man argument is.

You don't understand the red herring either.

Face it, Rougie, you are cognitively handicapped.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139078 Jan 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe New Zealand locks up their criminals and crazy people. Oh, Libtards always over react. They think because they are offended, they have the right to knock the sh*t out of you. Just like the two black students in Texas that got into an argument, they had to settle it with guns. Conservatives don't do things like that.
Whoever your broker is, stay with him. He was dead on about Apple!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#139079 Jan 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the population and land mass of GB?
If you don't think London, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, etc are not major cities, comparable to cities in the US, UR nuts.

Jacques Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#139080 Jan 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever your broker is, stay with him. He was dead on about Apple!
Indeed he was, but dead off on the DJIA, IN SPITE of Apple.

Apple, however significant, is like local weather to Rogue. He thinks one example works for everyone, everything, everywhere.
Jacques Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#139081 Jan 25, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't think London, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, etc are not major cities, comparable to cities in the US, UR nuts.
er, wojar, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, etc... you've lost him.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#139082 Jan 25, 2013
I was listening to conservative right wing AM talk radio today. It was a radio talk show on WTIC in Hartford CT. Even the RWNJs in CT think the conspiracy theories about Newtown (Sandy Hook) are totally whacked out. When something horribly tragic happens in your backyard, and some nut job writing for Pravda says it didn't happen, it proves beyond all shadow of doubt just how whacked out the conspiracy nutballs really are.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#139083 Jan 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
er, wojar, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, etc... you've lost him.
And I must say, London has the very best mass transit I have ever seen.
Jacques Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#139084 Jan 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
If poops wants to call me Mr. Liar then I'll call him slaveboi. See how simple that is? I never said I had a brother who is doctor. Liar. Other than that, you're correct. And the part that really burns your butt is that it's all true! HaHaHa. jakeleg, is your memory really that bad? Not only I have told you about 100 times but I also JUST posted the answer to your question about you and Slopuke. Wonder if the blind pig can get lucky and find an acorn? I'm not holding my breath. What an insignificant piece of street trash you are. Your dropout opinion doesn't count! LMAO!!! YOU'RE THE EPITOME OF A LOSER! LMAO!!! TaTa gutterboy!
1) I clearly explained the difference (culture lesson, remember?) between liar and Pollack (LRS tm reg'd), the former is a fault, in your case a vice, not racially or ethnically-linked and the latter is an ethnic slur. You don't understand too well, are you, so unwashed and uncouth is your whole being;

2. You wrote that "I never said I had a brother who is doctor. Liar." Well, here is what I actually wrote : "had two beautiful nurse girl friends (ha ha) who had a doctor brother". You don't have to apologize, just write "my bad";

3. Blind pigs find delightful truffles. You wouldn't know what that is, as I believe they don't serve them at Arby's , Dennys, or McDonald's;

4. I do love it when you label me a drepout. I consider the source and I just chuckle.
Jacques Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#139086 Jan 25, 2013
ha ha , dropout.
Jacques Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#139089 Jan 25, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And I must say, London has the very best mass transit I have ever seen.
Hmm, I might just disagree. Tried Paris's? The way it criss-crosses Paris and suburbs is well-nigh incredible. And so seamless withing the subway system and its links with suburban trains. I also prefer the Paris fare system. Simpler. Having said that, yes, the "tube" is pretty fantastic. I've never had a chance to try Moscow's, but some say it's tops, not to mention incredible stations that resemble art galleries. I've seen two, but never used the subway.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#139091 Jan 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Criminals and "crazy" (Rogue tm reg'd) people are not the same thing. And, as far as I know, NZ does not have to release criminals because their jails are full.
You wrote (incredibly) "They think because they are offended, they have the right to knock the sh*t out of you". Well, I was not aware that the Qantas passengers knocked the sh*t out of the guy because of his t-shirt."
I know, I know, there are absolutely no conservative criminals. What do you call, incidentally, all those crooks who robbed shareholders, taxpayers, pensioners, little investors in 2008? All of them were liberals? Criminals? Surely not, as only welfare cheaters are criminals.
There are other ways to knock someone out. You make a false criminal complaint, slash their tires or steal their TEA Party sign!
I did not say that there are no criminals who are Conservatives but they are significantly less likely to commit crimes. And the proof is that it is you Liberals who want to give voting rights back to convicted criminals. Why? BECAUSE THEY VOTE DEMOCRAT!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#139093 Jan 25, 2013
In the mid-1980's my general had me working with this Alcohol and Drug Counselling Center and I noticed one thing. That almost 100% of the clients also were SMOKERS! Now, why would you think that might be?
Now, using your logic you will claim that I just said all smokers are alcoholics and drug addicts, but I did not say that.
But I do believe that people who smoke have lower additivity rates.
[Harvard] Study Finds Republicans Report Better Health Than Democrats

...the study found that Republicans were 26% less likely to report poor health than Democrats. Republicans were also 15% less likely to be smokers compared with Democrats.
http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/press-releas...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#139094 Jan 25, 2013
Now I just love stuff from the Democrat Underground. I was looking up whom is fatter, Democrats or Republicans and I came up with this on the Democrat underground. Of course, Republicans are fatter .... except in certain mountain states.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/...
Now, there is at least two major flaws in the ... survey. First, it goes by state and who they voted for and the next major problem, and the biggest by far, is this is a self evaluation.
And just like alcoholic who lie about their drinking, fat people lie about their weight. And I still think Liberals are much more likely to lie to themselves than do Conservatives.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#139097 Jan 25, 2013
Right2Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet our fighting military had such a hard time getting their votes in in the last election, who from what I have heard from numerous military people, can not stand usurping King Obummer!
Hmm, votes from our military personnel who would probably vote against him or criminals who would vote for him? Tough decision for the old Libtards! And lets not forget the votes from the illegals, I bet some sort of new law will be passed behind Americas back to allow them to vote as well!
But we need to count every vote. Votes from dead people, illegal aliens, legal aliens, convicted felons, etc.
Jacques Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#139098 Jan 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are other ways to knock someone out. You make a false criminal complaint, slash their tires or steal their TEA Party sign!
I did not say that there are no criminals who are Conservatives but they are significantly less likely to commit crimes. And the proof is that it is you Liberals who want to give voting rights back to convicted criminals. Why? BECAUSE THEY VOTE DEMOCRAT!!!
So, if I understand you correctly, the passengers with the help of Qantas "made a false criminal complaint, slashed his tires ( I guess her had left his car in the airport parking lot) and stole his TEA Party sign!"

To me, criminals are criminals and I don't sweat it out trying to find out what their religion or political affiliations are. You're caught, you pay. Unfortunately, the rich ones are caught and don't pay - well, not often.

Our imprisoned felons have had the right to vote here for the last 5 years or so. It's stupid as stupid goes. I have no idea why we do this.
Jacques Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#139099 Jan 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
In the mid-1980's my general had me working with this Alcohol and Drug Counselling Center and I noticed one thing. That almost 100% of the clients also were SMOKERS! Now, why would you think that might be?
Now, using your logic you will claim that I just said all smokers are alcoholics and drug addicts, but I did not say that.
But I do believe that people who smoke have lower additivity rates.
[Harvard] Study Finds Republicans Report Better Health Than Democrats
...the study found that Republicans were 26% less likely to report poor health than Democrats. Republicans were also 15% less likely to be smokers compared with Democrats.
http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/press-releas...
Remember Col Cathcart in Catch 22? He could drink to his heart's delight and have all the women he wanted. But he never had either, instead he preferred shooting at tomato stalks with his .45 in the evening. Hell, figured the good Colonel, why should he make love to beautiful women all night and drink good wine if it won't advance his career? If you haven't caught on, Rogue, Colonel Cathcart = Republicans. They may live a bit longer than democrats, but it also seems so MUCH longer.

Bill Clinton was an insatiable sex machines, as are most democrats. He was also one of the US's greatesty presidents;

GWB had no time for sexual daliances, hell he was "clean" . However, he was probably one of the worst 3 presidents since Washington.

Jacques Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#139100 Jan 25, 2013
Right2Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet our fighting military had such a hard time getting their votes in in the last election, who from what I have heard from numerous military people, can not stand usurping King Obummer!
Hmm, votes from our military personnel who would probably vote against him or criminals who would vote for him? Tough decision for the old Libtards! And lets not forget the votes from the illegals, I bet some sort of new law will be passed behind Americas back to allow them to vote as well!
And the relevance to Rogue's post is?

I wish they divulged who the military voted for. I wager we'd be surprised.

The military, which, as you stated, preferred Romney to Obama, and the brass, knowing as you do that the men and women in uniform will vote Republican, well, you'd think said military brass would make sure the votes got collected and flown home, no? Or are the military brass clueless like you?
Proud Republican

Falls Church, VA

#139101 Jan 25, 2013
Did you guys see the lastest news? The court rules that the President's actions were unconstitutional.
Like we didn't already know that.
Jacques Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#139102 Jan 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But we need to count every vote. Votes from dead people, illegal aliens, legal aliens, convicted felons, etc.
And only the democrats do that, right? I've asked you so many times to prove that allegation. At least 20 times. Still waiting. And don't tell me you did. We know you did not.

What about 90% of gun deaths that are done by criminals? Found any evidence to back that up or do I have to,following your suggestion, scour the internet, all 1 billion pages of it only to find out you made it up? TYhe you'll say, weakly, sheepishly, that it's a red herring.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghost 1,535,553
Blank ATM card available for exchange (Oct '16) 15 min linda randy 6
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 10,707
Trump Puddy Comment Worst Ever 2 hr Earl 3
Trump Just Sux 3 hr They cannot kill ... 2
GOP: Kids should be financially independent soo... 6 hr Liar Don 9
Bottomless wife? 6 hr Kink 6

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages