BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,122)

Showing posts 122,421 - 122,440 of174,455
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Rogue if it’s only one thing you ever learn in life it’s that many of your fellow men are master manipulators and a great deal of the populace are such easy targets. So when anyone comes to me and tells me what any of the gods said I know he’s full of shit and simply repeating shit he heard or read in a book (the bible) written by unknown author’s repeating shit they heard.
Judging by the vastness of this universe and the probable billions of universes beyond this one, the thing I know certain is that no man on this earth can even conceive of a being capable of a creation of that magnitude; else he wouldn’t walk up with the insulting notion that man’s salvation required a man god to sacrifice his life for some imaginary sin to save a world full of imaginary souls.
Wanna be saved? Get you some Obamacare man! LOL
Foolish. Very foolish.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, a well-known fact that condoms and cellphones won it for Obama. Did you place your box of condoms on your piano yet? You know you gotta do it if you don't want to be sick this winter.
You really don't mind showcasing your ignorance, do you? I guess having no self-respect or pride would do that.
You sound like a broken record jakeleg. Guess that's a direct reflection of your lack of an education. Dropouts are losers.
Grand Birther

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I want Obamacare. That is a step down from what I have now. When Obamacare fully kicks in, the only people who will really have any options are the One Percenters as they can go where they want and they can obtain any health car they can afford. You do know we have clinics here in Florida who cater to Canadians, don't you?
http://www.cancareclinic.com/
Does the Canadian government pay the bills there?
Carholic Hospital: Foeti are not people when they cost money.

http://www.drudge.com/news/164962/catholic-ho...

More of your garden variety schizophrenic conservative hypocrisy.

LOLOLOLOL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you or did you not write about falling nuts and bolts from AF1 and something or other that could go wrong with my airplane? Yes or no.
I said many things can come loose on a aircraft. Whether it's rivets, nuts, bolts, etc. Things go wrong with aircraft all the time. Very, very weak argument even for a dropout.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, a well-known fact that condoms and cellphones won it for Obama. Did you place your box of condoms on your piano yet? You know you gotta do it if you don't want to be sick this winter.
You really don't mind showcasing your ignorance, do you? I guess having no self-respect or pride would do that.
No need for condoms unless you are promiscuous. That is why I like nurses. I've been with this one for 14 months now.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe I spoke specifically of civilization outgrowing the barbarous penalties of the Mosaic Law Mr. Liars. I know folk still love their Jesus just as Muslims still love their Mohammed.
The Jews say the Christians stole their religion and now want to tell them what time it is. They could now care less what one believes as long as Iran is prevented from getting a nuke. LOL
Ok slaveboi. Get back over in the spoon drawer!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Carholic Hospital: Foeti are not people when they cost money.
http://www.drudge.com/news/164962/catholic-ho...
More of your garden variety schizophrenic conservative hypocrisy.
LOLOLOLOL
They were just recognizing Colorado law. Remember, Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's and unto God what is God's.
Ah, I guess your brain can't see the difference.
And your goal is to force Christian churches (but not Muslim ones) to do abortions. That's right, if any Muslim, or Muslim business, submits an exemption to Obamacare, it will be approved but Christian ones will only be approved if the courts make them.
Grand Birther

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
They were just recognizing Colorado law. Remember, Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's and unto God what is God's.
Ah, I guess your brain can't see the difference.
And your goal is to force Christian churches (but not Muslim ones) to do abortions. That's right, if any Muslim, or Muslim business, submits an exemption to Obamacare, it will be approved but Christian ones will only be approved if the courts make them.
Lol, no need to pretend, Rogue Moron.

If you argue in the affirmative for a particular law, you implicitly agree with it.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

sheepleloveroyalty wrote:
Did Obama ever release his college records. Something about citizenship on those records/transcripts among other things?
Funny how the Dems jumped on Romney for his prankser 'bullying' in high school and Obama won't release college transcripts?
http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/10797
No Obama did not release his college transcripts. Neither did Romney. Neither did McCain. Neither did George W. Bush (Bush's was leaked by Yale, but BUSH did not release it). Neither did Clinton. Neither did Bush41 or Reagan or Carter or Ford or Nixon. Nor did any presidential candidate during that period or before.

Presidents and presidential candidates do not release their transcripts. Why should Obama, the first black president (or let's say "racially mixed," if you do not like that), be the first? Is it that you suspect his grades were low? If so, by the way, did you know that he graduated from Harvard Law School MAGNA CUM LAUDE?
Learn to Read

Wasco, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>No Obama did not release his college transcripts. Neither did Romney. Neither did McCain. Neither did George W. Bush (Bush's was leaked by Yale, but BUSH did not release it). Neither did Clinton. Neither did Bush41 or Reagan or Carter or Ford or Nixon. Nor did any presidential candidate during that period or before.

Presidents and presidential candidates do not release their transcripts. Why should Obama, the first black president (or let's say "racially mixed," if you do not like that), be the first? Is it that you suspect his grades were low? If so, by the way, did you know that he graduated from Harvard Law School MAGNA CUM LAUDE?
Or is it because these morons still cling to the April 1st email?

Poor Birfoons - why do you think they call it April FOOLS Day? Maybe we should start a petition to change the name to Birfoons Day.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No Obama did not release his college transcripts. Neither did Romney. Neither did McCain. Neither did George W. Bush (Bush's was leaked by Yale, but BUSH did not release it). Neither did Clinton. Neither did Bush41 or Reagan or Carter or Ford or Nixon. Nor did any presidential candidate during that period or before.
No one thought any of those men were illegal immigrants posing as president. I bet his grades sucked and I doubt he attended class regularly. What is with all this infactuation with Obama? You flaps get as giddy as a bunch of jr. high girls. The man is horrible for the U.S. Absolutely the bottom of the barrel.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Union memberships drop dramatically. Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic Toc! Zero hour is approaching. LOL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Oh yea, you flaps might enjoy watching the debt clock with this ringing in your ears.....tic toc, tic toc, tic toc! Don't you just admire the way the "Z" is tackling our debt problem head on? LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

This old bat needs to carry her saggy azz home.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Sheriff Joe Lead Investigator Invites Colin Powell To View Unreleased Obama Evidence
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Learn to Read

Wasco, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Fed Up wrote:
Sheriff Joe Lead Investigator Invites Colin Powell To View Unreleased Obama Evidence
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
And the fable lives on thanks to Utube

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Yesterday one of you Libtards described the NRA as "thugs", well, in this piece the NYC union school bus drivers are called thugs, and rightfully so. Vandalism and sabotaging school buses are serious crimes that endanger the children riding them and the motorist that share the roads with these school buses. And you Libtards still think the real thugs are in the NRA!!!

They Care About the Children:
Striking NYC School Bus Drivers Slash Tires on Buses
Posted by Jammie on Jan 24, 2013

These thugs have been running scare tactic commercials claiming “the children” are less safe on buses driven by so-called scabs. Well, they’ll really be in trouble riding on buses with slashed and deflated tires.

But this is how the union thugs roll in Obama’s America.
http://www.jammiewf.com/2013/they-care-about-...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your statement inferred they were. Why do you say the NRA doesn't have the right to occupy anything? I keep telling you, an inanimate object is not capable of killing anyone. Why is that so hard for you to grasp? And jakeleg, I graduated high school then studied for 7 more years. You really don't need to be telling anyone about education, dropout. No one can get a white flag, the French bought them all up.
1. Iinferred nothing of the sort. It's YOUR interpretation and it's wrong so what else is new? Now tell me, show me where I said the NRA didn't have the right to occupy anything. You're a tad mixed up, aren't you?;
2. So,an inanimate object is not capable of killing me. That's good news, as it means you can't kill me;
3. Why are you showcasing your studies here? Do you see me doing that? Difference is, I don't have to prove myself. Words;
4. White flag, the French? Not that it's true, but never mind. Why throw the French white flag at me? Am I French? What about Dunkerque? Where's your white flag for that?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Oh, I did proof the U.S. and just four other countries but they were correct. Rouge

From the World Health Organization:

The latest Murder Statistics for the world:

Murders per 100,000 citizens

Honduras 91.6

El Salvador 69.2

Cote d'lvoire 56.9

Jamaica 52.2

Venezuela 45.1

Belize 41.4

US Virgin Islands 39.2

Guatemala 38.5

Saint Kits and Nevis 38.2

Zambia 38.0

Uganda 36.3

Malawi 36.0

Lesotho 35.2

Trinidad and Tobago 35.2

Colombia 33.4

South Africa 31.8

Congo 30.8

Central African Republic 29.3

Bahamas 27.4

Puerto Rico 26.2

Saint Lucia 25.2

Dominican Republic 25.0

Tanzania 24.5

Sudan 24.2

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines 22.9

Ethiopia 22.5

Guinea 22.5

Dominica 22.1

Burundi 21.7

Democratic Republic of the Congo 21.7

Panama 21.6

Brazil 21.0

Equatorial Guinea 20.7

Guinea-Bissau 20.2

Kenya 20.1

Kyrgyzstan 20.1

Cameroon 19.7

Montserrat 19.7

Greenland 19.2

Angola 19.0

Guyana 18.6

Burkina Faso 18.0

Eritrea 17.8

Namibia 17.2

Rwanda 17.1

Mexico 16.9

Chad 15.8

Ghana 15.7

Ecuador 15.2

North Korea 15.2

Benin 15.1

Sierra Leone 14.9

Mauritania 14.7

Botswana 14.5

Zimbabwe 14.3

Gabon 13.8

Nicaragua 13.6

French Guiana 13.3

Papua New Guinea 13.0

Swaziland 12.9

Bermuda 12.3

Comoros 12.2

Nigeria 12.2

Cape Verde 11.6

Grenada 11.5

Paraguay 11.5

Barbados 11.3

Togo 10.9

Gambia 10.8

Peru 10.8

Myanmar 10.2

Russia 10.2

Liberia 10.1

Costa Rica 10.0

Nauru 9.8

Bolivia 8.9

Mozambique 8.8

Kazakhstan 8.8

Senegal 8.7

Turks and Caicos Islands 8.7

Mongolia 8.7

British Virgin Islands 8.6

Cayman Islands 8.4

Seychelles 8.3

Madagascar 8.1

Indonesia 8.1

Mali 8.0

Pakistan 7.8

Moldova 7.5

Kiribati 7.3

Guadeloupe 7.0

Haiti 6.9

Timor-Leste 6.9

Anguilla 6.8

Antigua and Barbuda 6.8

Lithuania 6.6

Uruguay 5.9

Philippines 5.4

Ukraine 5.2

Estonia 5.2

Cuba 5.0

Belarus 4.9

Thailand 4.8

Suriname 4.6

Laos 4.6

Georgia 4.3

Martinique 4.2

And

The United States 4.2

ALL the countries above America have 100% gun bans

Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a broken record jakeleg. Guess that's a direct reflection of your lack of an education. Dropouts are losers.
Very very lame. You don't even need a white flag.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 122,421 - 122,440 of174,455
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Hymen Ripper 1,078,302
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min Eric 68,352
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 45 min voice of peace 67,846
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 1 hr Guess what 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr HoneyBear1 97,510
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr KrisChristie 1,855
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Terry rigsby 48,839
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 8:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE