BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138876 Jan 24, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Threatening or just more fables? Pathetic in either case
<quoted text>
How about a few nuts and bolts falling off Air Force 1? Remember writing that? Even me. Remember how you also wrote how many things can go wrong with an airplane when I travelled to LaVegas? You are sick, wishing for people you don't agree with to be killed by falling bolts and stuff going wrong with planes? How disgusting. Impeachment would not do it for you. You want him dead.
You're getting dumber and dumber jakeleg!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138877 Jan 24, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
This coming from a dropout! LMAO! You'll have to excuse me for not taking you seriously.
\
A dropout who has it all over your "bought" HS diploma.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#138878 Jan 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, why was the last time the Catholic Church killed a gay guy?
Oh, you do know Thomas Paine was active in the French revolution and he saw no problem with cutting the heads of those evil rich people. Nice guy Thomas was. And a flaming hypocrite.
From Wiki: He wrote the Rights of Man (1791), in part a defense of the French Revolution against its critics.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually that was a Red Herring as I knew you, or Jacques, would NEVER answer the FIRST sentence!
So Poopo, can you answer my first sentence?
Oh, this is for everyone else, Thomas Paine wrote Rights of Man in 1791 and the Reign of Terror, as Poppo says, did not start until the FOLLOWING year.
Yes, he was arrested by the French, imprisoned in Paris, then released in 1794.. No, the French did not execute him!
Now, how about attempting to answer my FIRST sentence!
<quoted text>
Thank you for finally addressing my first point and not my red herring. Most Christians believe that the Bible was inspired by God whereas the Gospels are the actual words of God. This is the exact opposite of a significant majority of Muslims who think the Koran is the word of God.
I believe in, Rendering unto Caesar what is Caesar's and unto God what is God's. In other words, if there is an American law against, let's say pedophilia, than that law should be enforced by man. And God's laws, I will leave to God! And I hope he will show me mercy for my sins.
Well Rogue if itís only one thing you ever learn in life itís that many of your fellow men are master manipulators and a great deal of the populace are such easy targets. So when anyone comes to me and tells me what any of the gods said I know heís full of shit and simply repeating shit he heard or read in a book (the bible) written by unknown authorís repeating shit they heard.

Judging by the vastness of this universe and the probable billions of universes beyond this one, the thing I know certain is that no man on this earth can even conceive of a being capable of a creation of that magnitude; else he wouldnít walk up with the insulting notion that manís salvation required a man god to sacrifice his life for some imaginary sin to save a world full of imaginary souls.

Wanna be saved? Get you some Obamacare man! LOL
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138879 Jan 24, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are aware of our gifts, right? Or has the LSM failed to report on that?
Yes, a well-known fact that condoms and cellphones won it for Obama. Did you place your box of condoms on your piano yet? You know you gotta do it if you don't want to be sick this winter.

You really don't mind showcasing your ignorance, do you? I guess having no self-respect or pride would do that.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#138880 Jan 24, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha, you really hate it when I mention Obama's victory. You are such a loser, you cannot even digest his brilliant win.
If Rogue thinks Woods and Mickelson are okay to avoid paying higher taxes, why is it not ok to criticize their strategy? It's not my business to do anything about it, and even if I were American, it would make no difference, I can certainly comment on it all I want and it's extremely ignorant of you to tell me that I can't on a public open forum and loaded, to boot, with Canadian advertising.
Based on your logic (logic???) what business do YOU have to mention North Africa? And more importantly, how relevant is its bombing to Woods and Mickelson and CA taxes? You got lost again, eh boy?
The bombng has alrerady started anyhow. Ever been to Mali? Ever been on the ground? Ever seen Mali? Ever spoken to a Malian. Know the history of Mali? Best you read up a bit before talking bombing
You haters have failed to mention that Mali has asked for international aid to repulse those fanatical Islamists, AlQaeda. You conveniently ignore tha fact that the Algerian army wiped out 30 of 35 AlQaeda hostage takers, executed, on the spot, those that weren't killed. Your ignorance knows no bounds.
Ah, but Woods and Mcckelson are free to move to another state if they wish and in doing so must comply to the tax laws of their state of residence. They must also register their vehicles and and licences according to their state of residency. Then they are paying their fair share of taxes for their state of residency.
Oh, if you retire from any public service job of the state or local government, you must pay state income taxes even if you move to another state. Let's say you retire fro the City of Los Angeles and move to Texas, you still have to pay Cal. income taxes on your LA retirement. And this has been held legal by the Federal courts.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138881 Jan 24, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jakeleg, compare your response to my original post (above). Then tell us how you come up with any of it! I want you to see how easily you allow your imagination to get the better of you. What a joke you are. Dumber than a dead dog!
Replied to. Been there, done that. I see the white flag from here.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138882 Jan 24, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're getting dumber and dumber jakeleg!
Did you or did you not write about falling nuts and bolts from AF1 and something or other that could go wrong with my airplane? Yes or no.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138883 Jan 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but Woods and Mcckelson are free to move to another state if they wish and in doing so must comply to the tax laws of their state of residence. They must also register their vehicles and and licences according to their state of residency. Then they are paying their fair share of taxes for their state of residency.
Oh, if you retire from any public service job of the state or local government, you must pay state income taxes even if you move to another state. Let's say you retire fro the City of Los Angeles and move to Texas, you still have to pay Cal. income taxes on your LA retirement. And this has been held legal by the Federal courts.
Of course they are free to move from state to state, why, they don't even have to justify it. Did I say they were not free? I just spoke of their greed, is all.

I asked you if you had comparisons of tax rates for states. Should be interesting.
sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

#138884 Jan 24, 2013
Did Obama ever release his college records. Something about citizenship on those records/transcripts among other things?

Funny how the Dems jumped on Romney for his prankser 'bullying' in high school and Obama won't release college transcripts?

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/10797

Location hidden

#138885 Jan 24, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Rogue if itís only one thing you ever learn in life itís that many of your fellow men are master manipulators and a great deal of the populace are such easy targets. So when anyone comes to me and tells me what any of the gods said I know heís full of shit and simply repeating shit he heard or read in a book (the bible) written by unknown authorís repeating shit they heard.
Judging by the vastness of this universe and the probable billions of universes beyond this one, the thing I know certain is that no man on this earth can even conceive of a being capable of a creation of that magnitude; else he wouldnít walk up with the insulting notion that manís salvation required a man god to sacrifice his life for some imaginary sin to save a world full of imaginary souls.
Why should I want Obamacare. That is a step down from what I have now. When Obamacare fully kicks in, the only people who will really have any options are the One Percenters as they can go where they want and they can obtain any health car they can afford. You do know we have clinics here in Florida who cater to Canadians, don't you?
http://www.cancareclinic.com/
Does the Canadian government pay the bills there?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#138886 Jan 24, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying most people in the world no longer believe in their religion? That's a whole bunch of people who have recently lost their faith, no? Perhaps you should tell the Christians, Jews and Islamists of this late breaking news! You don't know what you're talking about. Big surprise!
I believe I spoke specifically of civilization outgrowing the barbarous penalties of the Mosaic Law Mr. Liars. I know folk still love their Jesus just as Muslims still love their Mohammed.

The Jews say the Christians stole their religion and now want to tell them what time it is. They could now care less what one believes as long as Iran is prevented from getting a nuke. LOL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138887 Jan 24, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Do the occupyers> have valid reasons for "occupying"? YES
Doesd the NRA have even ONE valid reason for occupyiny anything^ NO
Thug. Good definition. But does anyone have to do anythng directly to be labelled a thug? I think not. Does the promotion of firearms for every living American,(no permit or training required), firearms that have killed some many innocent victims, from Columbine to Houston and so many before that, not constitute a form of thuggery? Hitler, I believe, never killed anyone personally, but does that exempt him from being called a thug and murderer?
<quoted text>
I reproduced my post for you. Please review it and advise where and when I said the NRA was occupying anything. I hate to harp on this, but so often I've suggested 2nd grade remedical reading classes for you and Sioux. Don't resist, go, you'll see, you'll improve in notime. Hmmm NOT
Ahhh, "a woody for Hitler". Your hero. You would,(god you sound like Rogue - but never mind, I'm no doubt wrong) spontaneously, fall back on sexual references. Nothing to say, use sex as a weapon and at same time, showcase your most personal fantasies. How's that order of white flags going for you? Told you to always keep a good supply on hand. But do you listen? Noooo.
Your statement inferred they were. Why do you say the NRA doesn't have the right to occupy anything? I keep telling you, an inanimate object is not capable of killing anyone. Why is that so hard for you to grasp? And jakeleg, I graduated high school then studied for 7 more years. You really don't need to be telling anyone about education, dropout. No one can get a white flag, the French bought them all up.
Learn to Read

United States

#138888 Jan 24, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Of course they are free to move from state to state, why, they don't even have to justify it. Did I say they were not free? I just spoke of their greed, is all.

I asked you if you had comparisons of tax rates for states. Should be interesting.
They also have to file a return and pay taxes to each State where they play based on their winnings in that State.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138889 Jan 24, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
\
A dropout who has it all over your "bought" HS diploma.
Right, dropout!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138890 Jan 24, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Foolish. Very foolish.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138891 Jan 24, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, a well-known fact that condoms and cellphones won it for Obama. Did you place your box of condoms on your piano yet? You know you gotta do it if you don't want to be sick this winter.
You really don't mind showcasing your ignorance, do you? I guess having no self-respect or pride would do that.
You sound like a broken record jakeleg. Guess that's a direct reflection of your lack of an education. Dropouts are losers.
Grand Birther

United States

#138892 Jan 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I want Obamacare. That is a step down from what I have now. When Obamacare fully kicks in, the only people who will really have any options are the One Percenters as they can go where they want and they can obtain any health car they can afford. You do know we have clinics here in Florida who cater to Canadians, don't you?
http://www.cancareclinic.com/
Does the Canadian government pay the bills there?
Carholic Hospital: Foeti are not people when they cost money.

http://www.drudge.com/news/164962/catholic-ho...

More of your garden variety schizophrenic conservative hypocrisy.

LOLOLOLOL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138893 Jan 24, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you or did you not write about falling nuts and bolts from AF1 and something or other that could go wrong with my airplane? Yes or no.
I said many things can come loose on a aircraft. Whether it's rivets, nuts, bolts, etc. Things go wrong with aircraft all the time. Very, very weak argument even for a dropout.

Location hidden

#138894 Jan 24, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No need for condoms unless you are promiscuous. That is why I like nurses. I've been with this one for 14 months now.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138895 Jan 24, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe I spoke specifically of civilization outgrowing the barbarous penalties of the Mosaic Law Mr. Liars. I know folk still love their Jesus just as Muslims still love their Mohammed.
The Jews say the Christians stole their religion and now want to tell them what time it is. They could now care less what one believes as long as Iran is prevented from getting a nuke. LOL
Ok slaveboi. Get back over in the spoon drawer!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min woodtick57 1,143,736
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min SpaceBlues 48,548
Abby Nov 26 19 min PEllen 1
Amy Nov 26 21 min PEllen 1
After Ferguson the Protest Should Move to Chicago. 42 min Sam 8
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr RACE 98,686
Dear Abby 11/24/14 2 hr RACE 16
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance