BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
122,381 - 122,400 of 174,604 Comments Last updated 19 min ago
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>That would be if he makes it that long! LMAO Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic Toc!
Threatening or just more fables? Pathetic in either case
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you expound upon your comment about the NRA being thuggish. Now, compared to the 6,700 Occupiers who have been arrested between 2011 and 2012, how many NRA members have been arrested in the past 100 years?
I think you need to look up the definition of "thug"!
thug
/TH&#601;g/
Noun
A violent person, esp. a criminal.
A member of a religious organization of robbers and assassins in India, suppressed by the British in the 1830s.
Yep, sounds like the NRA to me!!!
Do the occupyers> have valid reasons for "occupying"? YES
Doesd the NRA have even ONE valid reason for occupyiny anything^ NO

Thug. Good definition. But does anyone have to do anythng directly to be labelled a thug? I think not. Does the promotion of firearms for every living American,(no permit or training required), firearms that have killed some many innocent victims, from Columbine to Houston and so many before that, not constitute a form of thuggery? Hitler, I believe, never killed anyone personally, but does that exempt him from being called a thug and murderer?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Threatening or just more fables? Pathetic in either case
Threat? Try impeachment for failing to uphold the Constitution! Now, please go learn something, anything! Bonehead
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Do the occupyers> have valid reasons for "occupying"? YES
Doesd the NRA have even ONE valid reason for occupyiny anything^ NO
Thug. Good definition. But does anyone have to do anythng directly to be labelled a thug? I think not. Does the promotion of firearms for every living American,(no permit or training required), firearms that have killed some many innocent victims, from Columbine to Houston and so many before that, not constitute a form of thuggery? Hitler, I believe, never killed anyone personally, but does that exempt him from being called a thug and murderer?
What is the NRA occupying? I think you have a woody for Hitler!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy, birfoon.
Here's the latest update on being the losingest losers in the history of losing:
Constitution:198 :: Birthers:0
Please keep tolling your pretend clock for whatever reason you've dreamt up, and we'll keep on making fun of you.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Final Countdown.....tic toc, tic toc, tic toc!!
tic toc, tic toc, tic toc!!= "can you hear us coming?" HA HA
Grand Birther

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Final Countdown.....tic toc, tic toc, tic toc!!
Howdy, Big Ben Birfoon.

Are you doing the final countdown to the ultimate dissolution of the Republican Party? Watching their very public self destruction is pretty hilarious.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying most people in the world no longer believe in their religion? That's a whole bunch of people who have recently lost their faith, no? Perhaps you should tell the Christians, Jews and Islamists of this late breaking news! You don't know what you're talking about. Big surprise!
Do you take great pride in your abject ignorance? Please compare church attendance between the 60s and today. Same thing for Jews, ask any rabbi about synagogue attendance today. As for the Moslems, give 'em time, they started late, they/ll catch up in a couple hundred years.

Some day you'll understand that the more one is educated, the less one believes in these religious fairy tales designed to scare and enslave poor believers. If there is a god, believe me, he's staying as far as he possibly can from organised religion.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

LRS wrote:
What a brilliant move by the "Zero" to give Egypt a few of our F-16s! Nothing like helping out a friend in need, huh Zero? I'm sure your pals, the Muslim Brotherhood, are very grateful. Impeach this boneheaded fool.
Please refrain from talking about subjects you know nothing about.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
The one common thread in all those senseless attacks is Islam.
Islam is dragging the world down, I say.
It is Jihad. It is holy war sanctioned by the Koran.
What about Islam attacking Islam, as we've seen in Afghantistan, Iraq, Syria, and now Algeria and Mali? Is attacking brother Islamists written in the Koran?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy, Big Ben Birfoon.
Are you doing the final countdown to the ultimate dissolution of the Republican Party? Watching their very public self destruction is pretty hilarious.
I said a long time ago that the "Z" would single-handedly destroy the Dem party. I stand by that. He's on eggshells now but doesn't have the common sense to know it and neither do you. The biggest names in this administration are corrupt. They belong in jail.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Threat? Try impeachment for failing to uphold the Constitution! Now, please go learn something, anything! Bonehead
Ahh. As I suspected. More Romper fables.

Blather on pathetic fool.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a fool. North Africa was in the news yesterday. And the only reason you've been mouthing off about the golfers is because they're rich! If they weren't you wouldn't mention them. And you accuse others of being hate-filled? What a joke. You're the most hateful person on this forum. I should study up on Mali? Why? If it's an AQ launching zone then I say wipe it out. Too bad for your brothers in arms! Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic Toc!
First off, Mali is situated in West Africa, in the Sahel region, not North Africa. So much for your ignorance. You don't even know where Mali is.

Mali is NOT an AQ lauching zone, has never been. AQ took over parts of the north and south of the country and the Malian govt, which is not AQ, hates AQ, has asked for our help in repulsing AQ. You want to wipe them out? And I'M hateful? Yet you want to wipe out friends asking for our help, wipe out innocent men,women and children? Do you know what hate is? And don't you think it is advantageous for us in the west to ensure Mali does NOT become an AQ staging area? Better fight it there than here, no? Like WWII.

Yes, you need to study before you open your huge cavern-mouth which you probably could not fill with both feet.

I don't know why I bother. I'm more and more convinced that there is no cure for ignorance.
Learn to Read

Wasco, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I said a long time ago that the "Z" would single-handedly destroy the Dem party. I stand by that. He's on eggshells now but doesn't have the common sense to know it and neither do you. The biggest names in this administration are corrupt. They belong in jail.
Cries the moron from his rubber closet
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be if he makes it that long! LMAO Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic Toc!
Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic Toc!= "Can you hear us coming?" HA HA.
Grand Birther

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Gingrich: We Don't Have a Leader of the Republican Party Right Now ...
http://t.co/pgocrkCE

Tic Toc Tic Toc Tic Toc
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you take great pride in your abject ignorance? Please compare church attendance between the 60s and today. Same thing for Jews, ask any rabbi about synagogue attendance today. As for the Moslems, give 'em time, they started late, they/ll catch up in a couple hundred years.
Some day you'll understand that the more one is educated, the less one believes in these religious fairy tales designed to scare and enslave poor believers. If there is a god, believe me, he's staying as far as he possibly can from organised religion.
This coming from a dropout! LMAO! You'll have to excuse me for not taking you seriously.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, I laugh at you and the other skinflaps. Just sayin'
I don't mind anyone butting into the conversation, it's fair game and this is a forum, open for discussion. I not only don't mind,I like it. But it seems to me,lately, that you're very quick at answering for Rogue when posts are addressed to him, and, funny, no reply from Rogue. Hmmm?, awww, never mind. Clones, I guess, bathing in the same cesspool of ignorance.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Please refrain from talking about subjects you know nothing about.
You are aware of our gifts, right? Or has the LSM failed to report on that?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Then write the Pope!
Nothing to add,eh boy? I understand. Tank is empty. Are you running out of white flags?

PS : Another reply on behalf of Rogue. Getting mixed up with the monikers? Naw, I would never state that the way ole Rogue would. Just guessing. And probably wrong too.
Paul

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Keep wasting time on the birther issue ya dumb Ripofflicans. We like it when ya throw away time on irrelevant issues. Keep diggin' your own graves and please don't stop being your ignorant, moronic selves (thx Boehner). It's too gosh darn entertaining to watch ya'll wallow in your own poop.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min forks_make_us_fat 1,079,781
Amy 7-24 19 min Pippa 22
UNIBEN PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SE... 19 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 22 min Religionthebiglie 48,900
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 22 min Mister Tonka 97,526
DELSU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SES... 24 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
AAU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESSI... 29 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
Abby 7-24 11 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••