BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138857 Jan 24, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying most people in the world no longer believe in their religion? That's a whole bunch of people who have recently lost their faith, no? Perhaps you should tell the Christians, Jews and Islamists of this late breaking news! You don't know what you're talking about. Big surprise!
Do you take great pride in your abject ignorance? Please compare church attendance between the 60s and today. Same thing for Jews, ask any rabbi about synagogue attendance today. As for the Moslems, give 'em time, they started late, they/ll catch up in a couple hundred years.

Some day you'll understand that the more one is educated, the less one believes in these religious fairy tales designed to scare and enslave poor believers. If there is a god, believe me, he's staying as far as he possibly can from organised religion.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138858 Jan 24, 2013
LRS wrote:
What a brilliant move by the "Zero" to give Egypt a few of our F-16s! Nothing like helping out a friend in need, huh Zero? I'm sure your pals, the Muslim Brotherhood, are very grateful. Impeach this boneheaded fool.
Please refrain from talking about subjects you know nothing about.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138859 Jan 24, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
The one common thread in all those senseless attacks is Islam.
Islam is dragging the world down, I say.
It is Jihad. It is holy war sanctioned by the Koran.
What about Islam attacking Islam, as we've seen in Afghantistan, Iraq, Syria, and now Algeria and Mali? Is attacking brother Islamists written in the Koran?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138860 Jan 24, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy, Big Ben Birfoon.
Are you doing the final countdown to the ultimate dissolution of the Republican Party? Watching their very public self destruction is pretty hilarious.
I said a long time ago that the "Z" would single-handedly destroy the Dem party. I stand by that. He's on eggshells now but doesn't have the common sense to know it and neither do you. The biggest names in this administration are corrupt. They belong in jail.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#138861 Jan 24, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Threat? Try impeachment for failing to uphold the Constitution! Now, please go learn something, anything! Bonehead
Ahh. As I suspected. More Romper fables.

Blather on pathetic fool.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138862 Jan 24, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a fool. North Africa was in the news yesterday. And the only reason you've been mouthing off about the golfers is because they're rich! If they weren't you wouldn't mention them. And you accuse others of being hate-filled? What a joke. You're the most hateful person on this forum. I should study up on Mali? Why? If it's an AQ launching zone then I say wipe it out. Too bad for your brothers in arms! Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic Toc!
First off, Mali is situated in West Africa, in the Sahel region, not North Africa. So much for your ignorance. You don't even know where Mali is.

Mali is NOT an AQ lauching zone, has never been. AQ took over parts of the north and south of the country and the Malian govt, which is not AQ, hates AQ, has asked for our help in repulsing AQ. You want to wipe them out? And I'M hateful? Yet you want to wipe out friends asking for our help, wipe out innocent men,women and children? Do you know what hate is? And don't you think it is advantageous for us in the west to ensure Mali does NOT become an AQ staging area? Better fight it there than here, no? Like WWII.

Yes, you need to study before you open your huge cavern-mouth which you probably could not fill with both feet.

I don't know why I bother. I'm more and more convinced that there is no cure for ignorance.
Learn to Read

United States

#138863 Jan 24, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I said a long time ago that the "Z" would single-handedly destroy the Dem party. I stand by that. He's on eggshells now but doesn't have the common sense to know it and neither do you. The biggest names in this administration are corrupt. They belong in jail.
Cries the moron from his rubber closet
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138864 Jan 24, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be if he makes it that long! LMAO Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic Toc!
Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic Toc!= "Can you hear us coming?" HA HA.
Grand Birther

United States

#138865 Jan 24, 2013
Gingrich: We Don't Have a Leader of the Republican Party Right Now ...
http://t.co/pgocrkCE

Tic Toc Tic Toc Tic Toc
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138866 Jan 24, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you take great pride in your abject ignorance? Please compare church attendance between the 60s and today. Same thing for Jews, ask any rabbi about synagogue attendance today. As for the Moslems, give 'em time, they started late, they/ll catch up in a couple hundred years.
Some day you'll understand that the more one is educated, the less one believes in these religious fairy tales designed to scare and enslave poor believers. If there is a god, believe me, he's staying as far as he possibly can from organised religion.
This coming from a dropout! LMAO! You'll have to excuse me for not taking you seriously.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138867 Jan 24, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, I laugh at you and the other skinflaps. Just sayin'
I don't mind anyone butting into the conversation, it's fair game and this is a forum, open for discussion. I not only don't mind,I like it. But it seems to me,lately, that you're very quick at answering for Rogue when posts are addressed to him, and, funny, no reply from Rogue. Hmmm?, awww, never mind. Clones, I guess, bathing in the same cesspool of ignorance.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138868 Jan 24, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Please refrain from talking about subjects you know nothing about.
You are aware of our gifts, right? Or has the LSM failed to report on that?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138869 Jan 24, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Then write the Pope!
Nothing to add,eh boy? I understand. Tank is empty. Are you running out of white flags?

PS : Another reply on behalf of Rogue. Getting mixed up with the monikers? Naw, I would never state that the way ole Rogue would. Just guessing. And probably wrong too.
Paul

El Paso, TX

#138870 Jan 24, 2013
Keep wasting time on the birther issue ya dumb Ripofflicans. We like it when ya throw away time on irrelevant issues. Keep diggin' your own graves and please don't stop being your ignorant, moronic selves (thx Boehner). It's too gosh darn entertaining to watch ya'll wallow in your own poop.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138871 Jan 24, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a fool. North Africa was in the news yesterday. And the only reason you've been mouthing off about the golfers is because they're rich! If they weren't you wouldn't mention them. And you accuse others of being hate-filled? What a joke. You're the most hateful person on this forum. I should study up on Mali? Why? If it's an AQ launching zone then I say wipe it out. Too bad for your brothers in arms! Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic Toc!
jakeleg, compare your response to my original post (above). Then tell us how you come up with any of it! I want you to see how easily you allow your imagination to get the better of you. What a joke you are. Dumber than a dead dog!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138872 Jan 24, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Threatening or just more fables? Pathetic in either case
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Threat? Try impeachment for failing to uphold the Constitution! Now, please go learn something, anything! Bonehead
How about a few nuts and bolts falling off Air Force 1? Remember writing that? Even me. Remember how you also wrote how many things can go wrong with an airplane when I travelled to LaVegas? You are sick, wishing for people you don't agree with to be killed by falling bolts and stuff going wrong with planes? How disgusting. Impeachment would not do it for you. You want him dead.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138873 Jan 24, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Gingrich: We Don't Have a Leader of the Republican Party Right Now ...
http://t.co/pgocrkCE
Tic Toc Tic Toc Tic Toc
And it just keeps on ticking away. Never stopping! Tic Toc, Tic Toc. Then it's bye bye!!! LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138874 Jan 24, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't mind anyone butting into the conversation, it's fair game and this is a forum, open for discussion. I not only don't mind,I like it. But it seems to me,lately, that you're very quick at answering for Rogue when posts are addressed to him, and, funny, no reply from Rogue. Hmmm?, awww, never mind. Clones, I guess, bathing in the same cesspool of ignorance.
Confused once again, huh? LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138875 Jan 24, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Do the occupyers> have valid reasons for "occupying"? YES
Doesd the NRA have even ONE valid reason for occupyiny anything^ NO
Thug. Good definition. But does anyone have to do anythng directly to be labelled a thug? I think not. Does the promotion of firearms for every living American,(no permit or training required), firearms that have killed some many innocent victims, from Columbine to Houston and so many before that, not constitute a form of thuggery? Hitler, I believe, never killed anyone personally, but does that exempt him from being called a thug and murderer?
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the NRA occupying? I think you have a woody for Hitler!
I reproduced my post for you. Please review it and advise where and when I said the NRA was occupying anything. I hate to harp on this, but so often I've suggested 2nd grade remedical reading classes for you and Sioux. Don't resist, go, you'll see, you'll improve in notime. Hmmm NOT

Ahhh, "a woody for Hitler". Your hero. You would,(god you sound like Rogue - but never mind, I'm no doubt wrong) spontaneously, fall back on sexual references. Nothing to say, use sex as a weapon and at same time, showcase your most personal fantasies. How's that order of white flags going for you? Told you to always keep a good supply on hand. But do you listen? Noooo.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138876 Jan 24, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Threatening or just more fables? Pathetic in either case
<quoted text>
How about a few nuts and bolts falling off Air Force 1? Remember writing that? Even me. Remember how you also wrote how many things can go wrong with an airplane when I travelled to LaVegas? You are sick, wishing for people you don't agree with to be killed by falling bolts and stuff going wrong with planes? How disgusting. Impeachment would not do it for you. You want him dead.
You're getting dumber and dumber jakeleg!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min woodtick57 1,172,152
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 18 min RACE 1,584
amy 1-26 19 min RACE 3
abby 1-26 21 min Sublime1 6
Amy 1-25-14 30 min Sublime1 5
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 34 min RJS 7,911
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 50,223
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 13 hr Irving 74
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games
ESPN10:58 AM
Colts won't commit to RB Richardson for 2015
Yahoo! Sports11:49 AM
League conducts nearly 40 interviews into 'deflate-gate'
Yahoo! Sports11:50 AM
NFL: No decision yet on deflated balls
NBC Sports12:54 PM
Grigson goes silent on NFL investigation into Patriots