BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,117)

Showing posts 122,321 - 122,340 of173,742
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138782
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Fed Up wrote:
Ben Shapiro on Obama's 'Orwellian' Inaugural Speech
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Obama Wants a Military That Will Murder Innocent Ammerican Citizens
http://patriotaction.net/forum/topic/show...
American citizens......are you out of your cotton picking mind.
It would be helpful to knock off all t'publicans.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138783
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Fed Up wrote:
Will The Real Obama Stand Up
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
will you stfu and go somewhere and sit down
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138784
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Subject: Should the U.S. pull out of Chicago?
Newtown happens and all of a sudden the 2nd amendment should be repealed or altered.
Nineteen of 20 Newtown children are white. Chicago children are mostly black. The media is silent about Chicago violence. WHY???????
Chicago: 446 school age children shot last year with strongest gun laws in country – the media is silent
By Clash Daily / 19 December 2012 /
The cesspool known as Chicago probably has the toughest gun laws in the country, yet despite all the shootings, murders, and bloodshed, you never hear a peep about this from the corrupt state run media. In Chicago, there have been 446 school age children shot in leftist utopia run by Rahm Emanuel and that produced Obama, Jesse Jackson, Louis Farrakhan, etc. 62 school aged children have actually been killed by crazed nuts in Chicago so far this year. So why isn’t this news worthy? Is it because it would embarrass those anti second amendment nuts who brag about Chicago’s tough gun laws? Is it because most of the kids who were shot and killed were minorities? Or is it because the corrupt media doesn’t want to show Chicago in a bad light?
THE LIST OF MURDERED SCHOOL AGE CHILDREN IN 2012
18 YEARS OLD- 15
17 YEARS OLD- 16
16 YEARS OLD- 16
15 YEARS OLD- 6
14 YEARS OLD- 4
13 YEARS OLD- 2
12 YEARS OLD- 1
7 YEARS OLD- 1
6 YEARS OLD- 1
446 School Age Children Shot in Chicago so Far Last Year
THE LIST OF SCHOOL AGE CHILDREN SHOT IN 2012
18 year old - 110
17 year old - 99
16 year old - 89
15 year old - 62
14 year old - 39
13 year old - 21
12 year old - 10
11 year old - 2
10 year old - 3
9 year old - 1
7 year old - 3
6 year old - 2
5 year old - 1
4 year old - 1
3 year old - 1
1 year old - 2
So why isn’t this news worthy?
The leadership in Illinois - all Democrats.
President: Barack Hussein Obama
Senator: Dick Durbin
House Representative: Jesse Jackson Jr.
Governor: Pat Quinn
House leader: Mike Madigan
Atty. Gen.: Lisa Madigan (daughter of Mike)
Mayor: Rahm Emanuel
Chicago school system is rated one of the worst in the country.
State pension fund $78 Billion in debt, worst in country.
Cook County (Chicago) sales tax 10.25%- highest in country.
A culture of corruption that would make a Louisiana politician blush with envy.
Can't blame Republicans; there aren't any!
like you kkkrackas are sooooo concerned with the violence in chicago.
save your crocodile tears......
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138785
Jan 23, 2013
 
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know, I never got a job form a poor person, They provide jobs for most of us and drive our economy. The buy all kinds of things that must me made, manufactured and serviced by common people like me.
And the problem in Kaliphonia is not the rich people but the egg suckers who will not pay their fair share of the taxes.
No, I did not see you post yesterday about Phil selling cancer-producing drugs.
By the way, I have the same illness Phil has, psoriatic arthritis, and I decided not to take that medication. I've had it sense 1975 but was only properly diagnosed in 2008. So much for government medicine as I was seen by over a dozen Army doctors between 1975 and 1989 and not one of them got it right.
But don't worry as when Obama Care kicks in, we will all get what I dot in the Army, assembly line medicine!!!
And no, I am not in the rich league yet. I know Terri Tunna claimed to be but only because she inherited it from her Daddy Big Bucks.
You do know that about 90% of all millionaires are ... self made!!! The ones who inherit their money, usually blow it.
Strange, we have universal health care here and I don't recall "assembly line medicine". Or having to ask anyone permission for surgery, visits, analyses etc like you do.

Please give us some proof of that 90% of all millionaires being ...self-made. How long do I have to wait as my requests for proof for the last 2 days are now forming a long queue. How can you say that without any proof whatsoever? Say. I think that" or " I believe that"...then you're not called upon to prove something you can't.
Froggy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138786
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LRS wrote:
Yea butt, they are not funded buy big oil. you can trust the World Wrestling Federation.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138787
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Fed Up wrote:
Anti-Obama Protest in San Diego on Inauguration Day, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
Yea, but there were too many libtards to count that booed and jeered G.W.B. at Obama's inauguration!!! Sad, a republican shows up to honor Obama and he gets booed!!! You Libtards are shameless.
bush said earlier in the previous week that he wasn't coming....what changed his mind? thats why they booed him for lying one more time.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138788
Jan 23, 2013
 
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh Jacques, according to this Enbrel has the same cancer risks as the control ... which means, the average. If it was not same and effective, the FDA would have pulled it.
Established safety profile evaluated in clinical studies over 10 years
In patients with moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis or psoriatic arthritis taking ENBREL, malignancy, serious infection, and opportunistic infection rates were similar to rates of the control in the pivotal clinical trials.
xxxxxxx
FDA Orders Stronger Cancer Warnings for Enbrel, Humira, Remicade
The Food and Drug Administration has ordered Enbrel, Humira, Remicade and other drugs known as TNF blockers to carry stronger warnings about the risks of cancer in children who take the drugs for treating juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn’s disease, and other inflammatory diseases.
TNF blockers are drugs that work to neutralize a specific protein in the body that, when produced in high amounts due to chronic inflammatory diseases, can damage bones, tissue, and cartilage. However, a recent FDA investigation into the drugs found the drugs also resulted in an increased risk of cancer in children and adolescents.
The cancers appeared, on average, 30 months after treatment with the drugs and about half of the cancers were lymphomas of cells in the immune system. In some cases, the cancers caused by taking TNF blockers were fatal, the FDA cautioned.
The FDA is requiring the makers of TNF blockers to include stronger warning labels on the drugs’ packaging to alert consumers and physicians of the increased cancer risks.
The warnings about Enbrel are twice as long as the benefits.

What is the state with the lowest total tax rate and the state with the highest tax rate? Do you have figures?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138789
Jan 23, 2013
 
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Thomas Paine wrote:
"Whenever we read the obscene stories, the voluptuous debaucheries, the cruel and torturous executions, the unrelenting vindictiveness, with which more than half the Bible is filled, it would be more consistent that we called it the word of a demon that the Word of God. It is a history of wickedness that has served to corrupt and brutalize mankind; and for my own part, I sincerely detest it, as I detest everything that is cruel."
Proud RIGHT Winger wrote:
<quoted text>
It is your right to believe it or not. No one is forcing you to go to Heaven, dude. Not even to go to Chruch. I thought the devil was the demom,not God. I think hell would be a cruel place to go to, not Heaven, which is called paradise..btw. I don't see how living in Heaven that is called living in paradise is being cruel to people, but still, your choice.
Why do you not like it, because someone you haven't met yet is trying to tell your butt how you should behave and live your life? Is it that you don't agree with parts of the Bible, like God is against homos? What?
Why do you people see something good as being bad (such as having good values and morals) and bad is looked at as doing good?
If you read carefully, "dude", he was quoting Thomas Paine.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138791
Jan 23, 2013
 
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does it matter to you? This is a perfect example of Capitalism. Don't like it, we don't care. Why don't you find some other country to bash for awhile? Greedy Phil? I see you didn't call Woods' "greedy", hmm, any particular reason? Frickin' hypocrite with a Holier Than Thou attitude. The epitome of an azzhole. I bet you don't have a pot to pee in nor a window to throw it out of! You're a parasite to society and an embarrassment to Canada. Now, why don't you take those warped dreams of the U.S. ever becoming a Socialist country and flush them down the toilet? Or, in your case, toss them out the backdoor. You're nothing more than a tick on a burro's azz! What a POS you are. Here's a quarter!
How difficult is must have been to hold back for so long, to stifle that natural filthy mouth of yours, to restrain the profanity that is your true hallmark.

You wrote "Why don't you find some other country to bash for awhile?". Please indicate where in my message where I bash the USA. Quickly please. And if you can't find it, please retract as a man would.

I said Mickelson was greedy because of his drug ads, drugs that can lead to cancer as both his wife and mother are recovering from breast cancer. As to Wood, ah, you single him out, not because he's black, by any chance ? Of course he's greedy, he moved from CA to Fla to so he could earn a higher net of probably over a paltry $40 million.

While you are at it, and if you have a real dictionary (borrow one) look up conservative, liberal, progressive. Then tell me which sounds better. And look up socialist while you're at it. You may find it's not so bad after all. Incidentally, Ronald Reagan's, GHB's, and GWB's notions of unfettered and unchecked and unsurpervised captitalism are what got you where you are. Any policy is bad when overdone and unchecked. And still no universal health care, while every other "have" country has had it for decades, including even some "not have" ones.

I'm here, looking at you, and I like it and will continue. I tell facts all the time along with my opinion. I dare you to show me where I've criticized your country. Even once. I've dared you before, still waiting.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138792
Jan 23, 2013
 
Right2Know wrote:
MICHELLE OBAMA ROLLS HER EYES AT JOHN BOEHNER
http://now.msn.com/michelle-obama-rolls-eyes-...
AND THEN KING OBUMMER PICKS HIS NOSE!
Actuall watch it and you can see that is exactly what he does after the queen rolls her eyes at Boehner!
LOL!
Class act! No wonder the Queen of England won't invite these two back!
and poor little ol crying boner just wanted a pat on the hear, good little boner, good little boner, does little boner want a bone?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138793
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic Toc!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138794
Jan 23, 2013
 
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How difficult is must have been to hold back for so long, to stifle that natural filthy mouth of yours, to restrain the profanity that is your true hallmark.
You wrote "Why don't you find some other country to bash for awhile?". Please indicate where in my message where I bash the USA. Quickly please. And if you can't find it, please retract as a man would.
I said Mickelson was greedy because of his drug ads, drugs that can lead to cancer as both his wife and mother are recovering from breast cancer. As to Wood, ah, you single him out, not because he's black, by any chance ? Of course he's greedy, he moved from CA to Fla to so he could earn a higher net of probably over a paltry $40 million.
While you are at it, and if you have a real dictionary (borrow one) look up conservative, liberal, progressive. Then tell me which sounds better. And look up socialist while you're at it. You may find it's not so bad after all. Incidentally, Ronald Reagan's, GHB's, and GWB's notions of unfettered and unchecked and unsurpervised captitalism are what got you where you are. Any policy is bad when overdone and unchecked. And still no universal health care, while every other "have" country has had it for decades, including even some "not have" ones.
I'm here, looking at you, and I like it and will continue. I tell facts all the time along with my opinion. I dare you to show me where I've criticized your country. Even once. I've dared you before, still waiting.
The U.S. is a country of two parties. You constantly bash the right, therefore, you're bashing America. What business is it of yours where these golfers live or what they do? None! What part of that do you not get? You're here looking at me? I've already told you, I don't go that way boi. Still blaming Bush after 4 years? Really? LMAO! How pathetic, even for a peon like youself. One of us is smart enough to look down the road and clearly see where this administration wants to take us, the other can't see past the end of his nose. You're an embarrassment to all the people of the world. Hell, you're an embarrassment to all of the world's wildlife as well. You're just a brokedown, bitter, lonely loser. No free rides here for you!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138796
Jan 23, 2013
 
LRS wrote:
Just like Bill "Curly" Clinton, Broom Hilda has the lying part down pat! She should be fired. Oh yea, remember flaps, the clock is constantly ticking. Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic Toc!!! HaHaHa!!!
Today was another bad day for birfoons like you, Louisiana Loser.

Not only will your fantasies involving Clinton and Libya never materialize, but women gained a right today.

LOLOLOLOL, you can toll your pretend clock as long as you want, the inevitable and irreversible tide of progress has long since passed you.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138798
Jan 23, 2013
 
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The U.S. is a country of two parties. You constantly bash the right, therefore, you're bashing America. What business is it of yours where these golfers live or what they do? None! What part of that do you not get? You're here looking at me? I've already told you, I don't go that way boi. Still blaming Bush after 4 years? Really? LMAO! How pathetic, even for a peon like youself. One of us is smart enough to look down the road and clearly see where this administration wants to take us, the other can't see past the end of his nose. You're an embarrassment to all the people of the world. Hell, you're an embarrassment to all of the world's wildlife as well. You're just a brokedown, bitter, lonely loser. No free rides here for you!
Criticizing the filthy rich who move from state to state to avoid paying their fair share of taxes is bashing the USA? That you would come to such a stupid conclusion amply shows why nurse Ratched's presence with her big needle is urgently needed. A few months ago, you said criticizing YOU was criticizing the USA.What a chidish joke you are.
Okay, I asked you to show me where I criticized the USA. You didn't. Try again.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138799
Jan 23, 2013
 
...or criticizing the right.

Oh, today, Rogue mentioned the Israeli election, cheered because Netanyahu won. Isn't that indirectly criticizing the losers? What business is that of his? Why didn't you tell him that just was not okay?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138800
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oh, finally,saw Hillary Clinton testifying. She looked much better, seemed rested and relaxed and not at all what LRS, through his hate vision, saw.

She was pretty feisty too. Can't wait for 2016.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138801
Jan 23, 2013
 
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Today was another bad day for birfoons like you, Louisiana Loser.
Not only will your fantasies involving Clinton and Libya never materialize, but women gained a right today.
LOLOLOLOL, you can toll your pretend clock as long as you want, the inevitable and irreversible tide of progress has long since passed you.
And I will keep posting it just so you don't forget. Tic Toc! No loser here pal, not by a long shot. That probably ticks you off, huh? LMAO! Here's a quarter, call someone who gives a damn. Tide of progress? HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!! What a hoot you are. Typical dumbascrap.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138802
Jan 23, 2013
 
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Criticizing the filthy rich who move from state to state to avoid paying their fair share of taxes is bashing the USA? That you would come to such a stupid conclusion amply shows why nurse Ratched's presence with her big needle is urgently needed. A few months ago, you said criticizing YOU was criticizing the USA.What a chidish joke you are.
Okay, I asked you to show me where I criticized the USA. You didn't. Try again.
Again, the point went right by you. Do you not criticize Republicans on regular basis? Yes, you do. Hypocrite. Why don't you ask poopsicle about avoiding taxes? HaHaHa! I noticed you had no response for, "what business is it of yours?". I'll remind you....NONE! You're a brokedown, pennyless, coward of a man! Now really, why don't you find another country to bash? You're coming off as very hate-filled. Typical for a dumbascrap atheist!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138803
Jan 23, 2013
 
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
...or criticizing the right.
Oh, today, Rogue mentioned the Israeli election, cheered because Netanyahu won. Isn't that indirectly criticizing the losers? What business is that of his? Why didn't you tell him that just was not okay?
No, that's not criticizing the losers. Merely cheering that the best candidate won. I asked you what business of yours is it where the golfers moved or what they do with money. Now, you're free to ask Rogue anything you like, don't look to me to answer for him. North Africa is probably going to see U.S. strikes soon, in case you didn't know.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138804
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Oh, finally,saw Hillary Clinton testifying. She looked much better, seemed rested and relaxed and not at all what LRS, through his hate vision, saw.
She was pretty feisty too. Can't wait for 2016.
I didn't tell you what photo I saw or where I saw, now did I? Nope. Why today she looked like she'd never been sick a day in her life! Four dead Americans and she asks, "what difference does it make what started it". Unacceptable. It matters because it's her dept. and people want to know just how inept her dept. was. They failed. Simple as that. Now, if you think a 70 year old Clinton with this garbage in her past (plus more) has got a chance in hell for 2016, then you need your head examined! What a joke your are j.o.!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 122,321 - 122,340 of173,742
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Make 1000$ instantly 45 min generalwon1 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Obama Suks 48,696
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 407
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Midlothian Composer 97,454
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr shinningelectr0n 1,072,818
Evergreen Park Man Facing Charges In South Side... 3 hr wow 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,161
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 13 at 1:46AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••