BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
122,281 - 122,300 of 177,334 Comments Last updated 22 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#138740 Jan 23, 2013
The major causes of the French revolution was famine that started in 1785 after a year and a half of a major volcanic event in Iceland from 1983-84 which kill 25% of Iceland's population, about 10% of Ireland's and about 5% of England's and France's populations.
But even though England had proportionally the same number of deaths due to famine, the French hated their king. Where as British kings where notorious killing and torturing their subjects, the French just revolted because ... they hated rich people.

From Wiki: Causes of the French Revolution
The French people also enjoyed more political freedom and a lower incidence of arbitrary punishment than any of their fellow Europeans.

From Wiki: The most fatal volcanic eruption of Iceland's history was the so-called Skaftáreldar (fires of Skaftá) in 1783-84

Yet to Thomas Paine, the French King was evil because..... he was the King .... and nothing more! Off with their heads!!!

Location hidden

#138742 Jan 23, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to the moral gay penis? Or the immoral straight penis?
Or Clinton's crooked one? Why he shot off to the side and hit Monica in the shoulder.

Location hidden

#138743 Jan 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, the United Nations does not require that, the FDA requires that. You are so stupid you probably have no idea when the 2000-Glitch happened!
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the moron too stupid to recognize sarcasm
You are to stupid to write sarcasm.
Oh the first 2000 (Y2K)-Glitch problem I heard happened in the Fall of 1999 when the State of Maine auto registration had the 2000 vehicles described as ..... horseless carriages!!!

Maine Y2K Glitch Issues Vehicle Registrations for Horseless Carriages
By FCW StaffOct 12, 1999
http://fcw.com/articles/1999/10/12/maine-y2k-...

Location hidden

#138744 Jan 23, 2013
I mean, just why would someone who does not owe their living to Kaliphonia, want to live there?
If you are on welfare, that is a reason to stay and some one who actually has a job there but for someone who, most of the time, is working out of state, Bye bye bye Kaliphonia!!!

TIGER WOODS: I LEFT CA BECAUSE OF HIGH TAXES ... IN '96

by BREITBART SPORTS 22 Jan 2013 94 POST A COMMENT
On Tuesday, Tiger Woods said he moved from California to Florida in 1996 to avoid the state's high taxes.

Woods was at Torrey Pines preparing for this weekend's PGA tournament near La Jolla, California when reporters asked if he would respond to Phil Mickelson's comments on Sunday that California's high tax rate would force Mickelson to either move out of the state or make "drastic changes" to his career. Woods said:
"I moved out of here back in '96 for that reason. I enjoy Florida but it was also...I understand what he was I think trying to say. I think he'll probably explain it better in a little bit more detail."
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Sports/201...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138745 Jan 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And what BS this FoxNews.com garbage. And of course you believe it. No, rather, you WANT to believe it, it conforms to your hate for your president, your government and ,finally, your country.
You are so petty, so small, so revenge-driven, so envious, you're ready for your country to go belly-up just to get even with that BLACK man having the nerve to live in that WHITE House.
<quoted text>
Ya, Jacques does not seem to remember that many people testified before Hillary did and, with the exception of the closed door sessions, they have all said basically the same thing.
I wonder if Jacques read the transcripts like I just did? And he calls Fox News liars when all they did is post transcripts of her own words?!?
I am more concerned what happened before the attack and then AFTER the attack. They (Hillary) ignored numerous events that lead up to the attack and not only did she block reinforcements as they requested, she had security reduced!!!
Next was the cover up. Both to the press by Amb. Rice, the delay in producing documents, dragging out their investigation which the promised to Congress in six weeks and took them 90 days. And now they will not allow the surviving security men be questioned by Congress.
We are over four months from the assault and still their are people who have not been allowed to testify while the White House refuses to release all of it's documents on the matter.
The Senate handled Hillary with white kid gloves. Especially Marco Rubio but he has presidential ambitions so he has to be nice.
You STATED, not thought, they would not testify. Wrong, they did. Never mind what testimony, it's beside the point, they testified. Another instance of your hate governing your sentiments and what you HOPE will happen to be a certainty. Shiow me where the General and Clinton said they would not testify. Asked you yesteday. Waiting. Or do I have to disprove that one too?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138746 Jan 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I noticed that the Libtards are avoiding the reelection of Netanyahu.
Netanyahu, the Israeli election and the peace process
Posted by Max Fisher on January 22, 2013
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldview...
Yes, won 31 of 120 seats. WHAT A VICTORY. Ha ha, and is now forced to align himself with the left in a coaltion. That should soften and calm the Israeli Ayatollah's nerves for a while.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138747 Jan 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And they are also avoiding the shooting at the Lone Star Community College in Houston, TX yesterday because the shooter was not white.
Yep, can't have a concealed carry permit in a gun fee zone now, can we? But the two black dudes probably did not have concealed carry permits and they had their guns in a gun free zone.
So much for gun free zones protecting ANYONE!!!
Yes, and you had the typical racist reaction yesterday, you wrote something like "And guess who the shooter is...?)... even though this is the first time a black is involved in a mass shooting. Oh, no one dead. Awww, so sorry about that, Rogue. Keep praying, one is still critical, he may not make it, that'd sew it up for you.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138749 Jan 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And the Benghazi cover up continues.
CIA FOIA Request Denied before Hillary’s Benghazi Testimony
Canada Free Press- Marinka Peschmann, January 23, 2013
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...
When oh when will you quote a reputable web site or newspaper or tv channel? You do like crap, don't you?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138750 Jan 23, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the moron too stupid to recognize sarcasm
Not birther's forte.They prefer 1950s kind of humour.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#138751 Jan 23, 2013
Hey, remember when that army Major refused to go on his deployment because he said Obama didnt have the authority to send him? THta was gonna change everything.....

The poor guy believed Orly and threw away his career, and did some time in confinement.

OOPS!
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#138752 Jan 23, 2013
FFS- wrote:
Hey, remember when that army Major refused to go on his deployment because he said Obama didnt have the authority to send him? THta was gonna change everything.....

The poor guy believed Orly and threw away his career, and did some time in confinement.

OOPS!
You mean the coward that made someone else go in his place so he could be the hero of Birfistan?

And the Birfoons pretend to have such a low opinion of traitors
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138753 Jan 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
As the Kaliphonia tax revolt grown, the Idiotards start to scratch their heads. Now were are you Idiotards going to get your money. Might I make a little suggestion, get out and find a job. Any job.
But what ever you do, do not expect us tax payers from Florida to bail out your stinking state. And that goes for Illinois too!!!
Might I guess that those two states plus Michigan are not part of the greatest country in the world? That's about 45+ million people, or fully 15%+ of the total population. Any others? Oh, that's right, New York state. Hmm, 60 million, wow, 20%. Want to revise your numbers with reference to "greatest"? Now, this is like the bible, I just repeat what is written and in your case, you excluded 4 states. Watcha say?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138754 Jan 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, why was the last time the Catholic Church killed a gay guy?
Oh, you do know Thomas Paine was active in the French revolution and he saw no problem with cutting the heads of those evil rich people. Nice guy Thomas was. And a flaming hypocrite.
From Wiki: He wrote the Rights of Man (1791), in part a defense of the French Revolution against its critics.
You ridiculoudly and ignorantly wrote : "he (Paine - my add) saw no problem with cutting the heads of those evil rich people."

What's wrong with you? Another foolish unknowing birther-like statement. Would you please back it up? Or do I have to disprove your statement that Paine cut off the heads of evil rich people. What can you tell us about the French revolution, who rose against the King, which part of the population was most beheaded, the church, etc? Waiting.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138755 Jan 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The major causes of the French revolution was famine that started in 1785 after a year and a half of a major volcanic event in Iceland from 1983-84 which kill 25% of Iceland's population, about 10% of Ireland's and about 5% of England's and France's populations.
But even though England had proportionally the same number of deaths due to famine, the French hated their king. Where as British kings where notorious killing and torturing their subjects, the French just revolted because ... they hated rich people.
From Wiki: Causes of the French Revolution
The French people also enjoyed more political freedom and a lower incidence of arbitrary punishment than any of their fellow Europeans.
From Wiki: The most fatal volcanic eruption of Iceland's history was the so-called Skaftáreldar (fires of Skaftá) in 1783-84
Yet to Thomas Paine, the French King was evil because..... he was the King .... and nothing more! Off with their heads!!!
I just have to laugh. That someone would be ignorant but kept it quiet is one thing. But that you would chose to showcase your ignorance in public proves you are clueless.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138756 Jan 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or Clinton's crooked one? Why he shot off to the side and hit Monica in the shoulder.
I can picture you salivating. Poor you, how frustrating to know you'll never taste it.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138757 Jan 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, the United Nations does not require that, the FDA requires that. You are so stupid you probably have no idea when the 2000-Glitch happened!
<quoted text>
You are to stupid to write sarcasm.
Oh the first 2000 (Y2K)-Glitch problem I heard happened in the Fall of 1999 when the State of Maine auto registration had the 2000 vehicles described as ..... horseless carriages!!!
Maine Y2K Glitch Issues Vehicle Registrations for Horseless Carriages
By FCW StaffOct 12, 1999
http://fcw.com/articles/1999/10/12/maine-y2k-...
Funny, I always thought the automobile WAS a horseless carriage.

No, Rogue, those 175 horses under your hood are just a figure of speech, there are NOT 175 horses crammed in there.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#138758 Jan 23, 2013
Anti-Obama Protest in San Diego on Inauguration Day, 2013
&fe ature=player_embedded
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138759 Jan 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I mean, just why would someone who does not owe their living to Kaliphonia, want to live there?
If you are on welfare, that is a reason to stay and some one who actually has a job there but for someone who, most of the time, is working out of state, Bye bye bye Kaliphonia!!!
TIGER WOODS: I LEFT CA BECAUSE OF HIGH TAXES ... IN '96
by BREITBART SPORTS 22 Jan 2013 94 POST A COMMENT
On Tuesday, Tiger Woods said he moved from California to Florida in 1996 to avoid the state's high taxes.
Woods was at Torrey Pines preparing for this weekend's PGA tournament near La Jolla, California when reporters asked if he would respond to Phil Mickelson's comments on Sunday that California's high tax rate would force Mickelson to either move out of the state or make "drastic changes" to his career. Woods said:
"I moved out of here back in '96 for that reason. I enjoy Florida but it was also...I understand what he was I think trying to say. I think he'll probably explain it better in a little bit more detail."
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Sports/201...
Don't you just love your rich heroes, and how you defend them. As I said before, one would think they were paying you for constantly coming to their defence. Yesterday, Mickelson, today, Woods. Last week Depardieu who you didn't know from a hole in the ground,anothrer multi multi millionnaire. Approx $50 and $35 million per year respectively for Woods and the Mick. I see you didn't comment on my post yesterday where I informed you that greedy Phil was selling cancer-producing drugs whilst his mother and wife were recovering from it. Poor buggers, just paying too much taxes. Guess being in the same boat, you sympathise with them.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#138760 Jan 23, 2013
Ben Shapiro on Obama's 'Orwellian' Inaugural Speech
&fe ature=player_embedded

Obama Wants a Military That Will Murder Innocent Ammerican Citizens
http://patriotaction.net/forum/topic/show...
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#138761 Jan 23, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Anti-Obama Protest in San Diego on Inauguration Day, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nEZNKB33U9cXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
Fascinating. I guess this means he isn't POTUS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,099,773
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 24 min Cali Girl 2014dal 49,448
The Israel Lobby Eliminates Another Critic 42 min Jew Snakes 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 55 min JOEL 68,935
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Silly times 4,662
Engagement Ring 2 hr rodeo3queen 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr truth-facts 46,292
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info