BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 231099 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138887 Jan 24, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Do the occupyers> have valid reasons for "occupying"? YES
Doesd the NRA have even ONE valid reason for occupyiny anything^ NO
Thug. Good definition. But does anyone have to do anythng directly to be labelled a thug? I think not. Does the promotion of firearms for every living American,(no permit or training required), firearms that have killed some many innocent victims, from Columbine to Houston and so many before that, not constitute a form of thuggery? Hitler, I believe, never killed anyone personally, but does that exempt him from being called a thug and murderer?
<quoted text>
I reproduced my post for you. Please review it and advise where and when I said the NRA was occupying anything. I hate to harp on this, but so often I've suggested 2nd grade remedical reading classes for you and Sioux. Don't resist, go, you'll see, you'll improve in notime. Hmmm NOT
Ahhh, "a woody for Hitler". Your hero. You would,(god you sound like Rogue - but never mind, I'm no doubt wrong) spontaneously, fall back on sexual references. Nothing to say, use sex as a weapon and at same time, showcase your most personal fantasies. How's that order of white flags going for you? Told you to always keep a good supply on hand. But do you listen? Noooo.
Your statement inferred they were. Why do you say the NRA doesn't have the right to occupy anything? I keep telling you, an inanimate object is not capable of killing anyone. Why is that so hard for you to grasp? And jakeleg, I graduated high school then studied for 7 more years. You really don't need to be telling anyone about education, dropout. No one can get a white flag, the French bought them all up.
Learn to Read

Romeoville, IL

#138888 Jan 24, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Of course they are free to move from state to state, why, they don't even have to justify it. Did I say they were not free? I just spoke of their greed, is all.

I asked you if you had comparisons of tax rates for states. Should be interesting.
They also have to file a return and pay taxes to each State where they play based on their winnings in that State.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138889 Jan 24, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
\
A dropout who has it all over your "bought" HS diploma.
Right, dropout!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138890 Jan 24, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Rogue if it’s only one thing you ever learn in life it’s that many of your fellow men are master manipulators and a great deal of the populace are such easy targets. So when anyone comes to me and tells me what any of the gods said I know he’s full of shit and simply repeating shit he heard or read in a book (the bible) written by unknown author’s repeating shit they heard.
Judging by the vastness of this universe and the probable billions of universes beyond this one, the thing I know certain is that no man on this earth can even conceive of a being capable of a creation of that magnitude; else he wouldn’t walk up with the insulting notion that man’s salvation required a man god to sacrifice his life for some imaginary sin to save a world full of imaginary souls.
Wanna be saved? Get you some Obamacare man! LOL
Foolish. Very foolish.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138891 Jan 24, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, a well-known fact that condoms and cellphones won it for Obama. Did you place your box of condoms on your piano yet? You know you gotta do it if you don't want to be sick this winter.
You really don't mind showcasing your ignorance, do you? I guess having no self-respect or pride would do that.
You sound like a broken record jakeleg. Guess that's a direct reflection of your lack of an education. Dropouts are losers.
Grand Birther

Fairfax, VA

#138892 Jan 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I want Obamacare. That is a step down from what I have now. When Obamacare fully kicks in, the only people who will really have any options are the One Percenters as they can go where they want and they can obtain any health car they can afford. You do know we have clinics here in Florida who cater to Canadians, don't you?
http://www.cancareclinic.com/
Does the Canadian government pay the bills there?
Carholic Hospital: Foeti are not people when they cost money.

http://www.drudge.com/news/164962/catholic-ho...

More of your garden variety schizophrenic conservative hypocrisy.

LOLOLOLOL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138893 Jan 24, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you or did you not write about falling nuts and bolts from AF1 and something or other that could go wrong with my airplane? Yes or no.
I said many things can come loose on a aircraft. Whether it's rivets, nuts, bolts, etc. Things go wrong with aircraft all the time. Very, very weak argument even for a dropout.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#138894 Jan 24, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, a well-known fact that condoms and cellphones won it for Obama. Did you place your box of condoms on your piano yet? You know you gotta do it if you don't want to be sick this winter.
You really don't mind showcasing your ignorance, do you? I guess having no self-respect or pride would do that.
No need for condoms unless you are promiscuous. That is why I like nurses. I've been with this one for 14 months now.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138895 Jan 24, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe I spoke specifically of civilization outgrowing the barbarous penalties of the Mosaic Law Mr. Liars. I know folk still love their Jesus just as Muslims still love their Mohammed.
The Jews say the Christians stole their religion and now want to tell them what time it is. They could now care less what one believes as long as Iran is prevented from getting a nuke. LOL
Ok slaveboi. Get back over in the spoon drawer!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#138896 Jan 24, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Carholic Hospital: Foeti are not people when they cost money.
http://www.drudge.com/news/164962/catholic-ho...
More of your garden variety schizophrenic conservative hypocrisy.
LOLOLOLOL
They were just recognizing Colorado law. Remember, Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's and unto God what is God's.
Ah, I guess your brain can't see the difference.
And your goal is to force Christian churches (but not Muslim ones) to do abortions. That's right, if any Muslim, or Muslim business, submits an exemption to Obamacare, it will be approved but Christian ones will only be approved if the courts make them.
Grand Birther

Fairfax, VA

#138897 Jan 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
They were just recognizing Colorado law. Remember, Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's and unto God what is God's.
Ah, I guess your brain can't see the difference.
And your goal is to force Christian churches (but not Muslim ones) to do abortions. That's right, if any Muslim, or Muslim business, submits an exemption to Obamacare, it will be approved but Christian ones will only be approved if the courts make them.
Lol, no need to pretend, Rogue Moron.

If you argue in the affirmative for a particular law, you implicitly agree with it.
Ellen1

Dedham, MA

#138898 Jan 24, 2013
sheepleloveroyalty wrote:
Did Obama ever release his college records. Something about citizenship on those records/transcripts among other things?
Funny how the Dems jumped on Romney for his prankser 'bullying' in high school and Obama won't release college transcripts?
http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/10797
No Obama did not release his college transcripts. Neither did Romney. Neither did McCain. Neither did George W. Bush (Bush's was leaked by Yale, but BUSH did not release it). Neither did Clinton. Neither did Bush41 or Reagan or Carter or Ford or Nixon. Nor did any presidential candidate during that period or before.

Presidents and presidential candidates do not release their transcripts. Why should Obama, the first black president (or let's say "racially mixed," if you do not like that), be the first? Is it that you suspect his grades were low? If so, by the way, did you know that he graduated from Harvard Law School MAGNA CUM LAUDE?
Learn to Read

Romeoville, IL

#138899 Jan 24, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>No Obama did not release his college transcripts. Neither did Romney. Neither did McCain. Neither did George W. Bush (Bush's was leaked by Yale, but BUSH did not release it). Neither did Clinton. Neither did Bush41 or Reagan or Carter or Ford or Nixon. Nor did any presidential candidate during that period or before.

Presidents and presidential candidates do not release their transcripts. Why should Obama, the first black president (or let's say "racially mixed," if you do not like that), be the first? Is it that you suspect his grades were low? If so, by the way, did you know that he graduated from Harvard Law School MAGNA CUM LAUDE?
Or is it because these morons still cling to the April 1st email?

Poor Birfoons - why do you think they call it April FOOLS Day? Maybe we should start a petition to change the name to Birfoons Day.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138900 Jan 24, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No Obama did not release his college transcripts. Neither did Romney. Neither did McCain. Neither did George W. Bush (Bush's was leaked by Yale, but BUSH did not release it). Neither did Clinton. Neither did Bush41 or Reagan or Carter or Ford or Nixon. Nor did any presidential candidate during that period or before.
Presidents and presidential candidates do not release their transcripts. Why should Obama, the first black president (or let's say "racially mixed," if you do not like that), be the first? Is it that you suspect his grades were low? If so, by the way, did you know that he graduated from Harvard Law School MAGNA CUM LAUDE?
No one thought any of those men were illegal immigrants posing as president. I bet his grades sucked and I doubt he attended class regularly. What is with all this infactuation with Obama? You flaps get as giddy as a bunch of jr. high girls. The man is horrible for the U.S. Absolutely the bottom of the barrel.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138901 Jan 24, 2013
Union memberships drop dramatically. Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic Toc! Zero hour is approaching. LOL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138902 Jan 24, 2013
Oh yea, you flaps might enjoy watching the debt clock with this ringing in your ears.....tic toc, tic toc, tic toc! Don't you just admire the way the "Z" is tackling our debt problem head on? LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138904 Jan 24, 2013
This old bat needs to carry her saggy azz home.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#138905 Jan 24, 2013
Sheriff Joe Lead Investigator Invites Colin Powell To View Unreleased Obama Evidence
&fe ature=em-uploademail
Learn to Read

Romeoville, IL

#138906 Jan 24, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Sheriff Joe Lead Investigator Invites Colin Powell To View Unreleased Obama Evidence
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vcGOe6bh10AXX&feature=em- uploademail
And the fable lives on thanks to Utube

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#138907 Jan 24, 2013
Yesterday one of you Libtards described the NRA as "thugs", well, in this piece the NYC union school bus drivers are called thugs, and rightfully so. Vandalism and sabotaging school buses are serious crimes that endanger the children riding them and the motorist that share the roads with these school buses. And you Libtards still think the real thugs are in the NRA!!!

They Care About the Children:
Striking NYC School Bus Drivers Slash Tires on Buses
Posted by Jammie on Jan 24, 2013

These thugs have been running scare tactic commercials claiming “the children” are less safe on buses driven by so-called scabs. Well, they’ll really be in trouble riding on buses with slashed and deflated tires.

But this is how the union thugs roll in Obama’s America.
http://www.jammiewf.com/2013/they-care-about-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min flack 1,458,941
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 47 min tina anne 62,335
ex chicago police woman 2 hr Jmb 9
Are democrats destroyed? 3 hr DEAD 4 30 Years 5
Standing Ovation at Carnegie Hall. 3 hr Kemo Sabbe 1
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 8 hr Dudley 7,943
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Laughing Out Loud 104,527

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages