BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138721 Jan 23, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
This has been in the works for some time now. Many sources have reported on it. Try and keep up or at least be honest. HaHaHa
Yes, this has been in the birther, right-wing nut works, fanned by adored FoxNews.com (how they ate crow Monday, ha ha), WND.com and Pravda.com . Thanks to your hate so skillfully manipulated by the likes of the aforementioned propaganda organs, you actually BELIEVE that the U.N, that organ which your ilk constantly accuse of doing nothing and having no influence, will dictate U.S. internal policy! WOW, you<re easy. Yes, you are so easy to manipulate. Just mention guns and liberals and you're off to the races.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138722 Jan 23, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
This has been in the works for some time now. Many sources have reported on it. Try and keep up or at least be honest. HaHaHa
Do you actually label WND.com , foxnews.com and Pravda.com "many sources^"
Frank

Spokane, WA

#138723 Jan 23, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The woman is not well. Why is it, as a last resort, and out of ammunition, you birthers attack physical characteristics of people you don't like? "Last broom ride?" If that was not physically pejorative, can you explain that one? Yesterday, it was one of your ilk commenting on Mrs Obama's physical appearancce. Common utlra-right birther tea party tactic.
I thought Hillary looked much better with the added weight. I thought that Mrs President looked hilarious with the all the makeup and the bobbed hair style.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#138724 Jan 23, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Civil War deniers are way below racists, birfoons, and truthers.
They are a category of loser heretofore unseen.
Rogue Moron is their leader.
Know, I believe we had our civil war with Brits from 1776 to 1783 and the War Between the States between 1861 and 1865. Unfortunately history books are written by .... Libtards.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#138726 Jan 23, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
It becomes racism when you perpetrate fraud to advance a pointless notion, especially when white women for the most part don’t face the same hardships as their black counterparts.
In the 38 reporting areas for which race was provided, classified according to the same categories used in previous years, approximately 53% of women who obtained legal induced abortions were white; 35%, black; and 8%, other; race was not known for 4% The abortion ratio for black women (472 per 1,000 live births) was 2.9 times the ratio for white women (161 per 1,000), and the ratio for women of the nonhomogeneous "other" race category (330 per 1,000) was 2.0 times the ratio for white women.
Rogue sees
472 and 1,000, and so it must mean 47.2%, which is "almost half"! Except... it's a RATIO, not a percentage. Those "1,000 live births" are just that; babies that are actually born, i.e., not aborted. If you want the percentage, its 472 /(472 + 1000)= 32%.(FYI, the percentage for whites is 13.9%.)
So if Rogue’s statement is not a fact then what is it?
Regardless of the circumstances involved in the pregnancy, the bottom line is that any child born is less likely to see prosperity due to radical Obama policies. Obama is ruining our country,there millions upon millions of more people unemployed now than in 2006 when Obama started pushing his agenda on a national level. What do we have to look forward to over the next four years?
Learn to Read

Montgomery, IL

#138727 Jan 23, 2013
Another epic Birfoon fail. Linda Jordan smacked down to the tune if nearly $13,000 for appealing her frivolous Social Security blather after being warned it was nonsense and frivolous.

Poor Birfoons - that combination if the Constitution, rule of law, and facts just keeps pummeling you
Learn to Read

Montgomery, IL

#138728 Jan 23, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, this has been in the birther, right-wing nut works, fanned by adored FoxNews.com (how they ate crow Monday, ha ha), WND.com and Pravda.com . Thanks to your hate so skillfully manipulated by the likes of the aforementioned propaganda organs, you actually BELIEVE that the U.N, that organ which your ilk constantly accuse of doing nothing and having no influence, will dictate U.S. internal policy! WOW, you<re easy. Yes, you are so easy to manipulate. Just mention guns and liberals and you're off to the races.
Well you know the UN required McDonalds to include nutrition information on their menu so Romper could laugh about how many starving children could live off of his daily caloric intake

Location hidden

#138729 Jan 23, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And what BS this FoxNews.com garbage. And of course you believe it. No, rather, you WANT to believe it, it conforms to your hate for your president, your government and ,finally, your country.
You are so petty, so small, so revenge-driven, so envious, you're ready for your country to go belly-up just to get even with that BLACK man having the nerve to live in that WHITE House.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, Jacques does not seem to remember that many people testified before Hillary did and, with the exception of the closed door sessions, they have all said basically the same thing.
I wonder if Jacques read the transcripts like I just did? And he calls Fox News liars when all they did is post transcripts of her own words?!?
I am more concerned what happened before the attack and then AFTER the attack. They (Hillary) ignored numerous events that lead up to the attack and not only did she block reinforcements as they requested, she had security reduced!!!
Next was the cover up. Both to the press by Amb. Rice, the delay in producing documents, dragging out their investigation which the promised to Congress in six weeks and took them 90 days. And now they will not allow the surviving security men be questioned by Congress.
We are over four months from the assault and still their are people who have not been allowed to testify while the White House refuses to release all of it's documents on the matter.
The Senate handled Hillary with white kid gloves. Especially Marco Rubio but he has presidential ambitions so he has to be nice.

Location hidden

#138730 Jan 23, 2013
I noticed that the Libtards are avoiding the reelection of Netanyahu.

Netanyahu, the Israeli election and the peace process
Posted by Max Fisher on January 22, 2013
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldview...

Location hidden

#138731 Jan 23, 2013
And they are also avoiding the shooting at the Lone Star Community College in Houston, TX yesterday because the shooter was not white.
Yep, can't have a concealed carry permit in a gun fee zone now, can we? But the two black dudes probably did not have concealed carry permits and they had their guns in a gun free zone.
So much for gun free zones protecting ANYONE!!!

Location hidden

#138732 Jan 23, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you know the UN required McDonalds to include nutrition information on their menu so Romper could laugh about how many starving children could live off of his daily caloric intake
Ah, the United Nations does not require that, the FDA requires that. You are so stupid you probably have no idea when the 2000-Glitch happened!

Location hidden

#138733 Jan 23, 2013
The immoral gay penis are twice as deadly as firearms

As we know by now firearms were used in roughly 8500 homicides in 2011. It is estimated that there are 300 million firearms in this country of 315 million people. Roughly 1 in every 35,300 firearms will be used to kill in any given year.

The media is trying to keep a secret from us. The disease AIDS kills between 15,000 and 25,000 people every year in the US. That's right, the disease that spreads due to unprotected extramarital sex, straight or gay, causes two to three times the deaths that are attributed to firearms per year (17,000 in 2009).

The way I see it, there are roughly 157 million penises in the US (roughly half that of guns). This makes the average penis SIX TIMES more likely to kill than a firearm. Most penises are owned by moral, law abiding citizens. But some of these penises are assault penises, having sex with a exhorbitantly high number of partners. And some of these assault penises carry the deadly HIV infection. I would venture to say a very high percentage of these penises are owned by liberals. Even though the average infected penis may only kill one or two at a time there are those that are used in mass screwings. Some of these folks are mentally deranged, some know exactly what they are doing.

I don't think I need to go any further. Where is the penis ban? When are we going to confiscate these high capacity penises?

Seriously folks. The next time a liberal brings up guns and gun violence just tell them extramarital unprotected sex kills two to three times the number of people that firearms do and the average penis is six times as deadly as the average firearm.

After all, it's all about saving lives, isn't it?

Location hidden

#138734 Jan 23, 2013
And the Benghazi cover up continues.

CIA FOIA Request Denied before Hillary’s Benghazi Testimony
Canada Free Press- Marinka Peschmann, January 23, 2013

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...
Learn to Read

Montgomery, IL

#138735 Jan 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, the United Nations does not require that, the FDA requires that. You are so stupid you probably have no idea when the 2000-Glitch happened!
Says the moron too stupid to recognize sarcasm
Learn to Read

Montgomery, IL

#138736 Jan 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The immoral gay penis are twice as deadly as firearms
As opposed to the moral gay penis? Or the immoral straight penis?

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#138737 Jan 23, 2013
Proud RIGHT Winger wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not the judge of people. I do not hate people because they are homo, nor will do I do anythigng to them if I see them together. I do not know who makes it to Heaven or not. All I do know is that God said hemosex is wrong and he is againist it. What God does with those lost souls is up to him, and him alone. My job as a Christian is to pray for people. God is a forgiving God, and if you go to him, and ask for forgiveness, know in your heart you done wrong,he will forgive you. You have to mean what you say tho. God knew you before you were born. he knows your heart. God knows if you are a good person or a bad one. You can lie to some people and get away with it, but you can not lie to God. God can see all and knows all.
Thomas Paine wrote:

"Whenever we read the obscene stories, the voluptuous debaucheries, the cruel and torturous executions, the unrelenting vindictiveness, with which more than half the Bible is filled, it would be more consistent that we called it the word of a demon that the Word of God. It is a history of wickedness that has served to corrupt and brutalize mankind; and for my own part, I sincerely detest it, as I detest everything that is cruel."

Location hidden

#138738 Jan 23, 2013
As the Kaliphonia tax revolt grown, the Idiotards start to scratch their heads. Now were are you Idiotards going to get your money. Might I make a little suggestion, get out and find a job. Any job.
But what ever you do, do not expect us tax payers from Florida to bail out your stinking state. And that goes for Illinois too!!!

Location hidden

#138739 Jan 23, 2013
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Thomas Paine wrote:
"Whenever we read the obscene stories, the voluptuous debaucheries, the cruel and torturous executions, the unrelenting vindictiveness, with which more than half the Bible is filled, it would be more consistent that we called it the word of a demon that the Word of God. It is a history of wickedness that has served to corrupt and brutalize mankind; and for my own part, I sincerely detest it, as I detest everything that is cruel."
Well, why was the last time the Catholic Church killed a gay guy?
Oh, you do know Thomas Paine was active in the French revolution and he saw no problem with cutting the heads of those evil rich people. Nice guy Thomas was. And a flaming hypocrite.

From Wiki: He wrote the Rights of Man (1791), in part a defense of the French Revolution against its critics.

Location hidden

#138740 Jan 23, 2013
The major causes of the French revolution was famine that started in 1785 after a year and a half of a major volcanic event in Iceland from 1983-84 which kill 25% of Iceland's population, about 10% of Ireland's and about 5% of England's and France's populations.
But even though England had proportionally the same number of deaths due to famine, the French hated their king. Where as British kings where notorious killing and torturing their subjects, the French just revolted because ... they hated rich people.

From Wiki: Causes of the French Revolution
The French people also enjoyed more political freedom and a lower incidence of arbitrary punishment than any of their fellow Europeans.

From Wiki: The most fatal volcanic eruption of Iceland's history was the so-called Skaftáreldar (fires of Skaftá) in 1783-84

Yet to Thomas Paine, the French King was evil because..... he was the King .... and nothing more! Off with their heads!!!

Location hidden

#138742 Jan 23, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to the moral gay penis? Or the immoral straight penis?
Or Clinton's crooked one? Why he shot off to the side and hit Monica in the shoulder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min shinningelectr0n 1,115,119
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 8 min RACE 639
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 9 min RACE 1,299
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 11 min RACE 7,795
Word (Dec '08) 13 min RACE 4,753
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 15 min RACE 1,501
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 17 min RACE 4,742
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr PEllen 98,344

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search