BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#138700 Jan 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up the definition of "civil war". The War between then Roses was a civil war. The war between the Red and White Russians was a civil war too. In both of these wars, two sides were warring to control the SAME land.
In the War Between the States, The Confederate States were flight for their independence from the union and we would not let them.
the same during our Revolutionary War which also was not a civil war but a war of independence and should have been called that.
Civil War: A civil war is a war between organized groups within the same nation state or republic.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Er, it was a civil war. It's what the U.S.gov t called it. It's what Lincoln called it.
Who ever even hinted that the Revolutionary war or war of independence was a civil war?
Don't get it, do you? I will try an explain so pay attention, please. In a civil war, two groups of people are fighting over the same territory. During our War of Independence/Revolutionary War, two groups, the Patriots and the British WERE fighting over the same territory whereas, in our so call Civil War, we were not. The Confederates States of America wanted no part of the Northern States!!!
Now, our Civil War of 1775-1783 we call it a War of Independence because that is what we wanted from Britain. And we also call it the Revolutionary War as we revolted. But in basic terms, it was a civil war as both sides were fighting over control of the same territory.

Location hidden

#138701 Jan 23, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Do you remember Bazooka Bubble Gum and its mascot Bazooka Joe?
I do and I hear he is .... back.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#138702 Jan 23, 2013
Civil War deniers are way below racists, birfoons, and truthers.

They are a category of loser heretofore unseen.

Rogue Moron is their leader.

Location hidden

#138703 Jan 23, 2013
But do you remember the Tijuana bibles?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tijuana_bible
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138705 Jan 23, 2013
Just like we were warned. At least those of us who had our ears open!
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/01/23/does-...
Saw a picture of Clinton this morning and it almost scared me to death. She looks awful. Last broom ride, perhaps?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138706 Jan 23, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"American by birth", it says under your avatar. You're like family, we don't choose it. Same for the United States, they sure as hell din't choose you, purely accidental you were born there and now they are stuck with you.
And you remain on the outside looking in! HaHaHa!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138707 Jan 23, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
No war is civil, brainchild.
Truman

Boise, ID

#138708 Jan 23, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Right it CERTAINLY wasnt about keepping the economic exploitation and essential genocide of a race of Human Beings...in the Neo Facist Neo Con alternate dimension it was a gallant crusade for 'State Rights'.
A pathetic lie but as youve seen on this thread the bounds of reality are totaly arbritary for these fools as is the right to re-write history then relate to it as established fact.
These folks are missing some fundamental pieces.
They call them selves 'patriots' but there just the garde variety racists and mysoginists and belligerant slobs and selfish evil nihlists America has always had to endure and overcome to progress and thrive.
Truman

Boise, ID

#138709 Jan 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up the definition of "civil war". The War between then Roses was a civil war. The war between the Red and White Russians was a civil war too. In both of these wars, two sides were warring to control the SAME land.
In the War Between the States, The Confederate States were flight for their independence from the union and we would not let them.
the same during our Revolutionary War which also was not a civil war but a war of independence and should have been called that.
Civil War: A civil war is a war between organized groups within the same nation state or republic.
<quoted text>
Don't get it, do you? I will try an explain so pay attention, please. In a civil war, two groups of people are fighting over the same territory. During our War of Independence/Revolutionary War, two groups, the Patriots and the British WERE fighting over the same territory whereas, in our so call Civil War, we were not. The Confederates States of America wanted no part of the Northern States!!!
Now, our Civil War of 1775-1783 we call it a War of Independence because that is what we wanted from Britain. And we also call it the Revolutionary War as we revolted. But in basic terms, it was a civil war as both sides were fighting over control of the same territory.
Two Groups of people fighting over the same teritory is a 'civil war'?
That would make every war ever fought a civil war.
Its ONE group with factions within that group in conflict with one another.
I dont know why your trying to pull everyones chain with that definition I know you know better.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138710 Jan 23, 2013
LRS wrote:
Saw a picture of Clinton this morning and it almost scared me to death. She looks awful. Last broom ride, perhaps?
The woman is not well. Why is it, as a last resort, and out of ammunition, you birthers attack physical characteristics of people you don't like? "Last broom ride?" If that was not physically pejorative, can you explain that one? Yesterday, it was one of your ilk commenting on Mrs Obama's physical appearancce. Common utlra-right birther tea party tactic.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138711 Jan 23, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And you remain on the outside looking in! HaHaHa!
Yes, and tearing the pieces out of birther birfoons like you. I don't enjoy it as much as you believe, as there is no challenge, so easy and yet I feel so let-down having to read your lame ripostes, even going deep again and having Hillary Clinton on a broom.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138712 Jan 23, 2013
LRS wrote:
And what BS this FoxNews.com garbage. And of course you believe it. No, rather, you WANT to believe it, it conforms to your hate for your president, your government and ,finally, your country.

You are so petty, so small, so revenge-driven, so envious, you're ready for your country to go belly-up just to get even with that BLACK man having the nerve to live in that WHITE House.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138713 Jan 23, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The woman is not well. Why is it, as a last resort, and out of ammunition, you birthers attack physical characteristics of people you don't like? "Last broom ride?" If that was not physically pejorative, can you explain that one? Yesterday, it was one of your ilk commenting on Mrs Obama's physical appearancce. Common utlra-right birther tea party tactic.
I said I saw a picture of her and she looked like crap, so what? She did.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138714 Jan 23, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and tearing the pieces out of birther birfoons like you. I don't enjoy it as much as you believe, as there is no challenge, so easy and yet I feel so let-down having to read your lame ripostes, even going deep again and having Hillary Clinton on a broom.
Sure you enjoy it! Otherwise, you wouldn't be here. You live for this kind of stuff. What challenge do you keep talking about? You know, you can skip my posts, right? Surely, you're mature enough to understand a little metaphor, no? You're a real goofball, man.

URGENT, URGENT: THEY WALK AMONG US!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138715 Jan 23, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are right, the woman is not well!
Proud RIGHT Winger

Woodbridge, VA

#138716 Jan 23, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
But, who will kill the vile homosexuals? Did God not give an order? If YOU don't do it, will you have disobeyed him? Oh, same applies to adulterers.
Don't forget, I did not add, did not comment. Just quoted the Old Testament word for word. Is that bad of me?
I am not the judge of people. I do not hate people because they are homo, nor will do I do anythigng to them if I see them together. I do not know who makes it to Heaven or not. All I do know is that God said hemosex is wrong and he is againist it. What God does with those lost souls is up to him, and him alone. My job as a Christian is to pray for people. God is a forgiving God, and if you go to him, and ask for forgiveness, know in your heart you done wrong,he will forgive you. You have to mean what you say tho. God knew you before you were born. he knows your heart. God knows if you are a good person or a bad one. You can lie to some people and get away with it, but you can not lie to God. God can see all and knows all.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138717 Jan 23, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And what BS this FoxNews.com garbage. And of course you believe it. No, rather, you WANT to believe it, it conforms to your hate for your president, your government and ,finally, your country.
You are so petty, so small, so revenge-driven, so envious, you're ready for your country to go belly-up just to get even with that BLACK man having the nerve to live in that WHITE House.
This has been in the works for some time now. Many sources have reported on it. Try and keep up or at least be honest. HaHaHa
Learn to Read

Montgomery, IL

#138718 Jan 23, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>This has been in the works for some time now. Many sources have reported on it. Try and keep up or at least be honest. HaHaHa
Yes this fable has been circulating for quite some time now.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138719 Jan 23, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I said I saw a picture of her and she looked like crap, so what? She did.
It's all you've got left. Hate. You'll stop (stoop) at nothing to denigrate people who have succeeded and envy.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138720 Jan 23, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you enjoy it! Otherwise, you wouldn't be here. You live for this kind of stuff. What challenge do you keep talking about? You know, you can skip my posts, right? Surely, you're mature enough to understand a little metaphor, no? You're a real goofball, man.
URGENT, URGENT: THEY WALK AMONG US!
You're right. I agree. I do enjoy embarrassing the weak and feeble-minded birthers. And as long as YOU're here, I guess I'll be sticking around for my daily doze of fun LRS/birther put-downs. But, as a favour, do try to make it a bit more challenging by rising above the Honey boo boo level, extreme fighting and WEE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min TSM 1,115,436
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Kristy 47,042
Amy 10-1 28 min pde 10
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 41 min The Troll Stopper 50,051
Michigan State Prof. replies to Muslim students 53 min Hip Hip Hooray 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Blwlgo 4,051
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 98,366

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]