BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138671 Jan 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How so? It is fact that 50% of all pregnant black women abort their babies. White women don't even come close to that!!!
Since when is fact, racism?
Oh, how come no one commented of the School Shooting in Houston, TX today? It was a gun-free school but two students pulled out their guns and tried to solve their argument that way. Do you want to guess the race of the two shooters?
The Lone Star Community College is located next to the Congressional District of Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee.
Is that right? 50% of all black women abort their babies? I don't want to disbelief you, but would you have some back-up statistics for that?

If you can't prove it, like that 90% of killers being criminal, Will you be telling me to disprove it?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138672 Jan 22, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
I like how in America, we value certain illegal immigrants higher than birfoons like you.
He thinks that all illegal immigrants are birther-like, ergo, undesirables.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138673 Jan 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ya knows, wees had fowa murders heer in Jacksonville so far dis year and they is all in Rep. Corrine Brown's congressional district. Well shut my mouth. Who'd have guessed?
And the truth makes me racist?
Well, why are 25% of all black males ... convicted felons?
Does that also make me a racist by mentioning it?
Yes.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138674 Jan 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up the definition of "civil war". The War between then Roses was a civil war. The war between the Red and White Russians was a civil war too. In both of these wars, two sides were warring to control the SAME land.
In the War Between the States, The Confederate States were flight for their independence from the union and we would not let them.
the same during our Revolutionary War which also was not a civil war but a war of independence and should have been called that.
Civil War: A civil war is a war between organized groups within the same nation state or republic.
Er, it was a civil war. It's what the U.S.gov t called it. It's what Lincoln called it.

Who ever even hinted that the Revolutionary war or war of independence was a civil war?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138676 Jan 22, 2013
Minus 24 F here tonight. Guess Rogue is right, we are in an earth cooling period.

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#138678 Jan 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How so? It is fact that 50% of all pregnant black women abort their babies. White women don't even come close to that!!!
Another example of Rogue Scholar O5's histrionic claim without facts or sources to back it up.

It is NOT TRUE that 50% of all pregnant black women abort their babies.

What is true is that there two types of pregnancies: intended and untended. 31% of pregnancies in Black women are intended and 69% are unintended. For whites 62% pregnancies are intended and 38% are unintended.

The abortion rate for intended pregnancies is less than 5% of all abortions regardless as to the race of the mother.

The abortion rate for untended pregnancies for black women 50%.

Therefore using math we find the following:

Intended pregancies Black Women: 31%
Untended pregancies Black Women: 69%

Abortions from intended pregancies of Black Women (31% x .05): 1.55%
Abortions from unintneded pregnancies of Black Women (69% x. 50): 34.5%

Add 1.55% and 34.5% and you get 36.05% abortion rate for Black Women NOT 50% as Rogue Scholar claimed.

Another example of Rogue Scholar's bogus claims

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#138680 Jan 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when is fact, racism?
It becomes racism when you perpetrate fraud to advance a pointless notion, especially when white women for the most part donít face the same hardships as their black counterparts.

In the 38 reporting areas for which race was provided, classified according to the same categories used in previous years, approximately 53% of women who obtained legal induced abortions were white; 35%, black; and 8%, other; race was not known for 4% The abortion ratio for black women (472 per 1,000 live births) was 2.9 times the ratio for white women (161 per 1,000), and the ratio for women of the nonhomogeneous "other" race category (330 per 1,000) was 2.0 times the ratio for white women.

Rogue sees

472 and 1,000, and so it must mean 47.2%, which is "almost half"! Except... it's a RATIO, not a percentage. Those "1,000 live births" are just that; babies that are actually born, i.e., not aborted. If you want the percentage, its 472 /(472 + 1000)= 32%.(FYI, the percentage for whites is 13.9%.)

So if Rogueís statement is not a fact then what is it?

Moreno Valley, CA

#138682 Jan 23, 2013
Any reader who is the slightest bit acquainted with the methods of paranoid conspiracy theorists (PCTs) knows that a birther will not accept any document, no matter how thoroughly vetted or how long the form, as an authentic birth certificate of Barack Obama, unless it indicates that he was born in some country other than the United States.

One of the more curious behavioral traits of PCTs is that they always follow the same procedure and it always runs in an infinite loop: they demand proof of X and when proof of X is provided, they reject it and reiterate the demand for proof of X or they will now demand proof of Y and repeat the cycle ad nauseam. Furthermore, if proof of X is not delivered immediately, the "delay" is seen as proof of a conspiracy to hide the truth and justification for doubting the authenticity of any evidence eventually presented.

Reasonable people soon recognize that the PCT doesn't really want proof; for, nothing counts as proof in his eyes. What he really wants to do is keep the conspiracy theory alive. This is evident from the fact that the PCT never provides proof himself, but rather offers speculations (he was born in Kenya or while in Indonesia he gave up his U.S. citizenship) based on whatever his imagination can conjure up and continues to machine gun questions about anything that seems odd or strange to him. The absurdity or lack of proof for the speculations will be irrelevant to those already predisposed to dislike, distrust, or hate Obama.
http://www.skepdic.com/birthers.html
Truman

Boise, ID

#138684 Jan 23, 2013
Right2Know wrote:
MICHELLE OBAMA ROLLS HER EYES AT JOHN BOEHNER
http://now.msn.com/michelle-obama-rolls-eyes-...
AND THEN KING OBUMMER PICKS HIS NOSE!
Actuall watch it and you can see that is exactly what he does after the queen rolls her eyes at Boehner!
LOL!
Class act! No wonder the Queen of England won't invite these two back!
Yeah Im sure a neo con troll on topix is an authority on what constitutes a 'Class Act".
Truman

Boise, ID

#138685 Jan 23, 2013
Right2Know wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual a brain dead SHEEPLE commenting on something they didn't even watch! King Obummer clearly picks his nose after the little queenie rolls her eyes!
Unlike you, I don't live by myself!
So blather on Amreican hater and Kenyan born usurping POTUS lover!
I kind of miss the old days when a Conservative was just someone with fiscally or socially conservative outlook.
They also were capable of engaging in discourse based on Objective Reality.
Its obvious that 'Rogue Schoolar' and 'Right2know' and the rest are just Mentally Ill.
Its pure Pathalogy and Personality Disorder with them(and I still maintain Sexual Ideation) and not a thing to do with 'politics' is any normal sense.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#138686 Jan 23, 2013
Slavic Baptist wrote:
I can't believe my freaking eyes, that fake president ODUNGO is back in business to ruin America. Hey guys, did you see, how arrogant this low life ODUNGO was. As always his chin up, higher then his flip-floppy dirty ears. Ha-ha-ha LOL, how about his fool Michelle's new hair cut, as if she some kind of high school girl or something. I couldn't watch their inagural circus though, because every time I see ODUNGO's face- I wanna vomit. Hopefully we impeach ODUNGO and send him back to his paradise Kenian mud hut, ha-ha-ha. Let him amuse us for a while, like his fool Michelle DUMBO did, I laughed. Then we will put him either in to JAIL, or deport him back to Kenya.LOLLOLLOL. PREEZY OF UNITED STEEZY ODUNGO LOL
Congratulations Bigot - with that spew you managed to lower the average IQ of Birfistan by some 13 points. And they said it couldn't get any lower. Guess you proved them wrong

Moreno Valley, CA

#138687 Jan 23, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Criminals and Crazy people will always find a way to create violence; in lieu of assault rifles certainly they'll take up fertilizer and coffee grinders to create bombs as terrorists groups in nations with strict gun laws already have. Yet there's no public outcry to ban gardening.
Something else must be compelling Obama, following in the steps of Hitler prior to his seize of power, to go after firearms specifically, and the US amendment that was specifically intended to allow the people to resist the government in an armed struggle by founders who felt that another revolution could one day be necessary.
Perhaps Obama isn't worried at all about schools, perhaps he smells revolution in the air.
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/2...
Thanks Dr. Orly for turning me on to this site.
Criminals and crazy people will always find ways to rob banks and steal cars as well so is it your contention we should make it easier for them?

Glad you enjoy Pravda too because if anyone should know Obamaís true motives itís the Russians and their very own queen birfoon.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138688 Jan 23, 2013
Truman wrote:
<quoted text>I kind of miss the old days when a Conservative was just someone with fiscally or socially conservative outlook.
They also were capable of engaging in discourse based on Objective Reality.
Its obvious that 'Rogue Schoolar' and 'Right2know' and the rest are just Mentally Ill.
Its pure Pathalogy and Personality Disorder with them(and I still maintain Sexual Ideation) and not a thing to do with 'politics' is any normal sense.
Pathalogy? Did ya make that up or do you simply not know any better? Get those spuds out of your ears, you don't know where those ears have been! I believe I've seen enough. LOL
Ed Bailey

Oakhurst, CA

#138691 Jan 23, 2013
Anoracle wrote:
OBAMA WAS BORN IN MOMBASA, KENYA! YOU NEED AN EDITOR! WAKE UP!‚ÄŹ
You say: "The Obama campaign has maintained that he was born in Hawaii,
has an authentic birth certificate, and is a "natural-born" U.S. citizen.
Hawaiian officials agree." THIS IS A LIE!
"Hawaiian Officials" MERELY said they "have his ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE"!
They did not say: it is a 'HAWAIIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE'!
Have some literate person read to you the
"A/P report of the Hawaiian Officials statements"?
I can't believe that some Americans are stupid enough to keep pushing this claim.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138692 Jan 23, 2013
Right2Know wrote:
MICHELLE OBAMA ROLLS HER EYES AT JOHN BOEHNER
http://now.msn.com/michelle-obama-rolls-eyes-...
AND THEN KING OBUMMER PICKS HIS NOSE!
Actuall watch it and you can see that is exactly what he does after the queen rolls her eyes at Boehner!
LOL!
Class act! No wonder the Queen of England won't invite these two back!
Child. Schoolyar punk antics.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138693 Jan 23, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Criminals and Crazy people will always find a way to create violence; in lieu of assault rifles certainly they'll take up fertilizer and coffee grinders to create bombs as terrorists groups in nations with strict gun laws already have. Yet there's no public outcry to ban gardening.
Something else must be compelling Obama, following in the steps of Hitler prior to his seize of power, to go after firearms specifically, and the US amendment that was specifically intended to allow the people to resist the government in an armed struggle by founders who felt that another revolution could one day be necessary.
Perhaps Obama isn't worried at all about schools, perhaps he smells revolution in the air.
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/2...
Thanks Dr. Orly for turning me on to this site.
"American by birth", it says under your avatar. You're like family, we don't choose it. Same for the United States, they sure as hell din't choose you, purely accidental you were born there and now they are stuck with you.
Ed Bailey

Oakhurst, CA

#138694 Jan 23, 2013
The Tea Party has it on good authority that Barak Obama was seen on the grassy knoll when President Kennedy was shot. The two year old was carrying an assault rifle. They don't explain how he escaped from Kenya.

What would we do without our idiot fringes?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#138695 Jan 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ya knows, wees had fowa murders heer in Jacksonville so far dis year and they is all in Rep. Corrine Brown's congressional district. Well shut my mouth. Who'd have guessed?
And the truth makes me racist?
Well, why are 25% of all black males ... convicted felons?
Does that also make me a racist by mentioning it?
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
Typical Libtardian responce. Someone tells the truth ..... and that makes him a racist?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#138696 Jan 23, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"American by birth", it says under your avatar. You're like family, we don't choose it. Same for the United States, they sure as hell din't choose you, purely accidental you were born there and now they are stuck with you.
Typical Libtardian response. Can't rebut his points, make a personal attack!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#138697 Jan 23, 2013
Jacques,
Those gun nuts are an awefully paranoid bunch of misfits.
loose

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min sonicfilter 1,110,908
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Earthling-1 46,710
Amy 9-20 1 hr edogxxx 2
Abby 9-20 1 hr Pippa 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 98,233
The Official Vanessa Hudgens Chat Room (Aug '07) 2 hr mikayla tisdale 3,784
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr andet1987 4,719
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••