BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,110)

Showing posts 122,181 - 122,200 of174,411
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
But, who will kill the vile homosexuals? Did God not give an order? If YOU don't do it, will you have disobeyed him? Oh, same applies to adulterers.
Don't forget, I did not add, did not comment. Just quoted the Old Testament word for word. Is that bad of me?
"Render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's". I will enforce man's laws and let God enforce his own. As for me, gay's don't bother me. But if I had the chance, I would put a mill stone over the neck of a pedophile and push him off a long pier into deep water. In if a jury found me guilty, I would serve my time in man's prison.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Right2Know wrote:
http://now.msn.com/michelle-ob ama-rolls-eyes-at-john-boehner
Not only did Queen Obummer roll her eyes at Boehner, then Kink Obummer picked his nose!
LOL!
Class acts!
and still crying boner wanted just a little pat on the head! good little feller, good little feller. boner want a bone?

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
Today's school shooting could have been prevented if only more people in Texas carried guns.
They were carrying guns, that was the problem. A fight breaks out and gun nuts starts shooting!

Can you imagine if there would have been fifty people carrying guns, who would you know to shoot? Did the bad gut have a sign on him stating he was the bad guy?

Please attempt to answere that question! WHO WOULD YOU HAVE SHOT?????{ Hopefully not every gun holder, well at least you might have got the bad gun, but how many good guys would you have killed?}

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe everything your illiterate buddies tell you?
Well, you still believe in Global Warming because George Soros told you so even though Global Warming ended a dozen years ago. Since it took you Libtards 20 years to realize that we were in a global warming trend that started in the pate 1950's, it should take you until about 2020 for you Libtards realize we are chillin' out and then the King Libtard will instruct all the little Libtards to march south and claim there is another Little Ice Age.
Yep, there are those who believe we are on the verge of another Little Ice Age. Now I don't believe that but I am smart enough to know we are not in Global Warming. Again I DO NOT BELIEVE WE ARE ENTERING ANOTHER LITTLE ICE AGE!!!(did you hear that Jacques?)

Russian Scientist — New Little Ice Age Near
by ROBERT on NOVEMBER 13, 2012

Forecasting a temperature drop in approximately 2014

Dr Habibullo Abdussamatov, head of space research at Pulkovo Astronomical Observatory in St. Petersburg, Russia, is suggesting the next Grand Minimum in this paper: Bicentennial Decrease of the Total Solar Irradiance Leads to Unbalanced Thermal Budget of the Earth.

“From early 90s we observe bicentennial decrease in both the TSI and the portion of its energy absorbed by the Earth,” says Abdussamatov.“The Earth as a planet will henceforward have negative balance in the energy budget which will result in the temperature drop in approximately 2014.”
http://iceagenow.info/2012/11/russian-scienti...

Oh, I would rather have Global Warming than a Little Ice Age as if we have a Little Ice Age, the Earth will have major famine and probably a billion or more people will die!

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Im Obama wanted to fix this economy he would have put it #1 on his priority list. But his #1 priority was pushing his progressive agenda just like FDR did. And just like FDR who turned a run-of-the-mill depression into the Great Depression, Obama has turned a run-of-the-mill recession into the Great Recession.
Run of the mill Depression?

Are you serious?

Let's look at the numbers.

Under President Hoover's administration between 1929 to 1933, the unemployment rate rose from 3.2% in 1929 to 23.6% by the end of 1932.

During the same period (1929-1932) GNP (Gross National Product) which is the market value of all products and services produced in one year FELL THIRTY ONE PERCENT.

As such, FDR in 1933 inherited an economy when the unemployment was at 23.6% and the GNP lost 31% of its value in four years.

Therefore, FDR didn't inhert a "run of mill" depression, but a Depression that started under a Republican President and it grew worse for the THREE YEARS before FDR became President in 1933.

Can you enlight us with more of your brilliant analysis of the Great Depression?

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
. And since the GDP growth rate is less than the inflation rate, we are still in a recession!!! Thank you Obama for putting 10.5 million Americans out of work.
Your definition of a recession "GDP growth rate is less than the inflation rate" is not the definition of recession used by the federal government. In fact, no one uses your "definition" as defining recession.

The federal government defines recession when the GNP declines two consective quarters or longer.

Inflation has nothing to do with recession.

Another example of Rogue Scholar 05's economics analysis.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the two people Obama did not want to testify, have been forced to by political pressure. Hillary was in a pickle. If she had continued to avoid testifying, she would lose her the rest of her political ambitions. But if she tells to much, that too will ruin her political ambitions.
I don't think they will grill her. Oh, I am sure some want to bu after all, she is Hillary and the Former First Lady and the loony-lefty will scream Bloody Mary if they do.
As for Betray Use, he testified in a closed session so we will never know exactly what he said. Unlike Libtards like "Leaky" Leihy, Conservatives don't leak!!!
You were wrong on both. You didn't say "I believe or I think , or I predict", no, you said "they won't testify". What kind of man can't admit to erring, specially when it's black on white? What're you afraid of? Looking silly? Done.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the two people Obama did not want to testify, have been forced to by political pressure. Hillary was in a pickle. If she had continued to avoid testifying, she would lose her the rest of her political ambitions. But if she tells to much, that too will ruin her political ambitions.
I don't think they will grill her. Oh, I am sure some want to bu after all, she is Hillary and the Former First Lady and the loony-lefty will scream Bloody Mary if they do.
As for Betray Use, he testified in a closed session so we will never know exactly what he said. Unlike Libtards like "Leaky" Leihy, Conservatives don't leak!!!
And Petreus was a great General. He made a mistake. Hillary Clinton,(time will tell) I believe, was a very good sec of state. She fainted, had a concussion, blood clot. You said it was all an act. Shame on you.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's". I will enforce man's laws and let God enforce his own. As for me, gay's don't bother me. But if I had the chance, I would put a mill stone over the neck of a pedophile and push him off a long pier into deep water. In if a jury found me guilty, I would serve my time in man's prison.
again, you show your total ignorance. You automatically associate pedophiles with gays. Why's that? Andyou don't like gays, you're not fooling anyone.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Well, Attenborough maybe a loony-lefty, but I agress that "Climate Change" (Global Cooling) will correct our Earth's over population.

Filmmaker Sir David Attenborough Calls Humans a Plague By LiveScience Staff | LiveScience.com

Sir David Attenborough, the famed British naturalist and television presenter, has some harsh words for humanity.
"We are a plague on the Earth," Attenborough told the Radio Times, as reported by the Telegraph. "It's coming home to roost over the next 50 years or so."
Attenborough went on to say that both climate change and "sheer space" were looming problems for humanity.
"Either we limit our population growth or the natural world will do it for us, and the natural world is doing it for us right now," he said.
http://news.yahoo.com/filmmaker-sir-david-att...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You would? Bet you'd drop that soap on purpose.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

jule wrote:
<quoted text>he has just gotten us farther in debt. i don't know why you cannot understand. He does not love this country, he hates it. He does not want the common man to suceed. He thinks the government is the answer to everything. He will never succeed in getting this out of this mess because he is just piling it on more. part of the plan. it makes me sad.
Probably because everyone doesn’t have the same understanding as you Jule, as debt only seems to matter relative to who’s running it up. After all President Obama inherited the largest deficit in history. I’m sure you can supply the thread with the names of the America haters responsible for that.

I’ll give you a hint.

"Reagan proved deficits don't matter."
Dick Cheney

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You were wrong on both. You didn't say "I believe or I think , or I predict", no, you said "they won't testify". What kind of man can't admit to erring, specially when it's black on white? What're you afraid of? Looking silly? Done.
Well, they both said they would not testify, did they not?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Oh, we still don't know if she will answer very question, do we? We should find out ....tomorrow!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey, I have a great idea, all yo women who have had yo babies sucked outa yo bellies, why don't sha go out wit yo new stud muffin and celibate. And lookie, no one has ta pay no baby sitta sitter.

Happy 40th Anniversary, Baby
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
There's that no class FauxCon rant we've come to expect from Rouge
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Well, Attenborough maybe a loony-lefty, but I agress that "Climate Change" (Global Cooling) will correct our Earth's over population.
Filmmaker Sir David Attenborough Calls Humans a Plague By LiveScience Staff | LiveScience.com
Sir David Attenborough, the famed British naturalist and television presenter, has some harsh words for humanity.
"We are a plague on the Earth," Attenborough told the Radio Times, as reported by the Telegraph. "It's coming home to roost over the next 50 years or so."
Attenborough went on to say that both climate change and "sheer space" were looming problems for humanity.
"Either we limit our population growth or the natural world will do it for us, and the natural world is doing it for us right now," he said.
http://news.yahoo.com/filmmaker-sir-david-att...
I could be wrong, but I think this is once more a classic czse of your not understanding his message.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, they both said they would not testify, did they not?
Nice try. Funny. No, not funny. Show us and if you do, I'll show you what a man is, I'll say I erred, no problem. Everyone errs, but not everyone (you) admits it.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, we still don't know if she will answer very question, do we? We should find out ....tomorrow!
Is this a disease? A sickness? A folly? A handicap? The fact you just can't accept that things you don't like will happen. Specially when you hate someone. Incredible. Oxford will have to invent a word that is bigger than "cynicism". Much bigger word. Is she allowed, unless it's threatens national security, to NOT answer?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
again, you show your total ignorance. You automatically associate pedophiles with gays. Why's that? Andyou don't like gays, you're not fooling anyone.
No, I don't mind gays. Other than being sexual deviants, I have no problem with them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Run of the mill Depression?
Are you serious?
Let's look at the numbers.
Under President Hoover's administration between 1929 to 1933, the unemployment rate rose from 3.2% in 1929 to 23.6% by the end of 1932.
During the same period (1929-1932) GNP (Gross National Product) which is the market value of all products and services produced in one year FELL THIRTY ONE PERCENT.
As such, FDR in 1933 inherited an economy when the unemployment was at 23.6% and the GNP lost 31% of its value in four years.
Therefore, FDR didn't inhert a "run of mill" depression, but a Depression that started under a Republican President and it grew worse for the THREE YEARS before FDR became President in 1933.
Can you enlight us with more of your brilliant analysis of the Great Depression?
I some what agree, Hover was NO Conservative and he aggravated it by pushing high tariffs which other countries retaliated and international commerce just about came to a stop.
But when FDR he did not concentrated on fixing the economic forces but on his progressive agenda some of which, like the NRA, was ruled Unconstitutional. The result was a double dip depression in 1938.
If a Conservative like Coolidge had been president, we probably would have been in full recovery by 1936 but because of FDR we had a recession in the middle of the depression in 1938.
Between 1940 and 1945 the economy was propped up artificially by the war effort. In 1946 we had a recession but quickly recovered and did not reenter the Depression. Only then we we out of the Great Depression.
Now, Coolidge was a little to Laissez-faire and Hoover was to much of a protectionist. If they were both in the middle, we probably would not had the Roaring Twenties were the economy overheated and then crashed. But, again, LDR made no attempt to stimulate the economy and pushed his progressive agenda which stalled recovery. And Obama has done the same damn thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 122,181 - 122,200 of174,411
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

101 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Olive Oil 1,077,892
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 min TRD 67,833
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 27 min Terry rigsby 48,821
Abby 7-22 58 min Cass 5
Voice of God Weapon 59 min I Told U Not 2 Emulate ME 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 97,508
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Drone me 1,852
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••