BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
122,121 - 122,140 of 175,054 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Grand Birther

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Lol at Birfoons refusing to do a simple google search because it might rupture their silly fantasies.
Proud RIGHT Winger

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's out of my control how you flaps behave. Y'all are and have been sore winners. You know it, admit it. No one likes a sore loser but they hate a sore winner even worse. You're very shallow, naive and infantile. Too much of a loser for me.
Yeah, good think that person lives in Canada. We have too many jackasses here already. No, I am not saying bad works or name calling there. Another name for a Donky (their symbol) is one of a jackass. Stupid is..as stupid does. LOL

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Mmmmm, 5'1" and 300 pounds? What a butterball!
Woman inmate found dead in Jacksonville cell
Posted: January 22, 2013
By Dana Treen
A woman was found dead in her Duval County jail cell Saturday during a routine inmate check, police said.
Jamelia Latrice McNair, 35, who was arrested Jan. 1 on a charge of trafficking in opium, was found lying on her cell floor with a blanket covering her, according to a Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office report. A corrections officer making early morning rounds saw McNair on the floor and called her name several times then went into the cell when she did not get a response. Attempts to revive McNair, who was 5-foot-1 and 300 pounds, were unsuccessful.
Homicide detectives were called to the scene but no foul play is suspected, police said.
The Medical Examiner’s Office retrieved the body. The cause of death has not been determined.
Read more at Jacksonville.com : http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2013-01-22 ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a loving or charitable thought for that poor woman? How Christian is that?
And why are you reporting this? Was she a registered democrat? Have you become the supermarket National Enquirer rag of Topix? McDonald's and the National Enquirer : Great food and great journalism. Er, according to Rogue.
Well, I think Jews and Muslims would also call her a porker. She is more than obese, she is not only morbidly obese, she is grossly morbidly obese.
Ya know, for every thirty pounds overweight a woman is, she looses the ability to accommodate about one inch of a mans penis. Do by the time a woman is 90 pounds over weight, she is lucky to get half of a penis. And a woman who is as grossly morbidly obese as this woman was, probably can't even get one inch! Besides, what guy wants to be porking a porker?
Proud RIGHT Winger

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

think? I mean thing lol
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Here is another mass shooting by a mentally disturbed person. Oh, he shot the first five people with a "22" rifle before killing his dad with an AR-15.
Report: NM teen had homicidal, suicidal thoughts
By SUSAN MONTOYA BRYAN | Associated Press
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M.(AP)— The New Mexico teenager accused of fatally shooting his parents and three younger siblings told authorities he was annoyed with his mother and had been having homicidal and suicidal thoughts, according to a probable cause statement.
Nehemiah Griego, 15, was arrested following the shootings Saturday at a home in a rural area southwest of Albuquerque where he lived with his family. He remained in custody on charges of murder and child abuse resulting in death.
http://news.yahoo.com/report-nm-teen-had-homi ...
<quoted text>
Yep, trying to blame the NRA. Maybe you aught to blame LBJ and Carter who passed laws that make it very difficult to institutionalize crazy people!
Now, what "assault" weapon did he use? An Ar-15 is NOT an assault weapon!!!
Next, serial murder and mass murder rates seem to be proportional among the races. What is disproportional is murders committed during robberies, drug deals, etc. and overwhelmingly blacks have a much higher rate.
Oh, why are 25% of all adult black males convicted felons? Why are 50% of all black babies aborted? Why are 70% of all black babies born, born out of wedlock? Only 15% of black teenagers have their mothers and fathers living with them?
But the way, those statistics are about te same for white people who live on welfare!
More Gobbledygook. Show me where I said the punk used an assault weapon. Why do you read, when you do read, everything wrong? Where do you come off absolving the NRA of any blame? Did you not hear, read, what "Adolf" Lapierre said about guns after Newtown? More guns, he said, arm everyone.

As to your societal analysis of more crime amongst black people, without the benefit of research and its causes, you would receive an F minus in grade 3 for it, maybe even expelled..
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's out of my control how you flaps behave. Y'all are and have been sore winners. You know it, admit it. No one likes a sore loser but they hate a sore winner even worse. You're very shallow, naive and infantile. Too much of a loser for me.
Speaking of, hey loser, who won November 6? Tell us. I know, I know, he cheated. Remember the condoms and the cells? Gee, what a good loser you are.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No link? Then it's a lie!
Should he come up with one, what will you say? Prediction : 1) lied . 2) lame leftist press. 3) flappers are bad losers.
Grand Birther

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

The birfoon tactics of plugging their ears and yelling La La La La La is hilarious.

Such sad, sick creatures, these Birfoons.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Proud RIGHT Winger wrote:
<quoted text>
You should talk, hun. You should be more worried if your butt (is that better?)makes it to Heaven or not, and not waste your time trying to be a Christian teacher. You hang with people like you, and those words seem to come out, because..like they say.. you start acting like they do, if you hang out with those type of people too long.
Proverbs 30
5 “Every word of God is flawless;
he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.
6 Do not add to his words,
or he will rebuke you and prove you a liar.(Yes, that's you!)
Try this one :

If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.(NKJ, Leviticus 20:13)

Do you find the above to be a loving passage? Who shall put them to death? Don't forget, it is not written "I (God) shall put them to death". Someone else obviously has to. You?

Have I added to His words?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh Jacques, why do Blacks, Hispanics and American Indians have higher heat attack and diabetes than White and Asian people? In actuality it does not have anything to do with race. It has to do with poverty as Blacks, Hispanics and American Indians have high poverty rates and get poorer dental care.
Yep, heart attacks and diabetes are more related to lack of proper dental care than anything else! The second cause is chlamydia infection as both gingivitis and chlamydia are low grade bacterial infection that often go months or years without proper treatment.
Tell me something I don't know, please. You remind me of that useless and moronic University study I read about the other day saying rich North Americans live longer than poor North Americans. The study , I think, cost over $100,000. DOH.
Grand Birther

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

That number (1.4 million) is as of July last year, so the total is much higher.

BWAHHHH HA HA HA HA HA

http://www.ice.gov/doclib/about/offices/ero/p...
Proud RIGHT Winger

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
More Gobbledygook. Show me where I said the punk used an assault weapon. Why do you read, when you do read, everything wrong? Where do you come off absolving the NRA of any blame? Did you not hear, read, what "Adolf" Lapierre said about guns after Newtown? More guns, he said, arm everyone.
As to your societal analysis of more crime amongst black people, without the benefit of research and its causes, you would receive an F minus in grade 3 for it, maybe even expelled..
Ok, what about the crimes in Washington DC? Where they made by Santa Claus?
Grand Birther

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

If its 2013 and you're still pretending the various holy books are the literal word of god, you have problems worse than whether you'll go to heaven or not.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Mmmmm, 5'1" and 300 pounds? What a butterball!
Woman inmate found dead in Jacksonville cell
Posted: January 22, 2013
By Dana Treen
A woman was found dead in her Duval County jail cell Saturday during a routine inmate check, police said.
Jamelia Latrice McNair, 35, who was arrested Jan. 1 on a charge of trafficking in opium, was found lying on her cell floor with a blanket covering her, according to a Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office report. A corrections officer making early morning rounds saw McNair on the floor and called her name several times then went into the cell when she did not get a response. Attempts to revive McNair, who was 5-foot-1 and 300 pounds, were unsuccessful.
Homicide detectives were called to the scene but no foul play is suspected, police said.
The Medical Examiner’s Office retrieved the body. The cause of death has not been determined.
Read more at Jacksonville.com : http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2013-01-22 ...
<quoted text>
Well, I think Jews and Muslims would also call her a porker. She is more than obese, she is not only morbidly obese, she is grossly morbidly obese.
Ya know, for every thirty pounds overweight a woman is, she looses the ability to accommodate about one inch of a mans penis. Do by the time a woman is 90 pounds over weight, she is lucky to get half of a penis. And a woman who is as grossly morbidly obese as this woman was, probably can't even get one inch! Besides, what guy wants to be porking a porker?
As I was saying , how Christian of you.

And again, you turn to dirty filthy sex. How , how very YOU.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
Well, I don't think Barrack is either Christian, Muslim or any other religion. I do think he is like Bill Clinton who uses religion as a political tool. To one group Barrack will them them he is a Christian, to another Muslim and to others he just doesn't mention it. Same goes to where he was born. To one group he was bornin Hawaii, to another Kenya and to progressives, they dont' care where he was born.
Have you ever seen the video of Bill Clinton coming out of Ron Brown's funeral service and he is joking until he sees a camera and then in mid-step he appears to be crying?!?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
Lol at Birfoons refusing to do a simple google search because it might rupture their silly fantasies.
We just laugh at you in general. LMAO!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
BWAHHHH HA HA HA HA HA
I can't wait for the reaction.

But you referred him to an acutal chart, with lines and numbers.
Are you sure you want to do that?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
If its 2013 and you're still pretending the various holy books are the literal word of god, you have problems worse than whether you'll go to heaven or not.
And the Grand Blabber knows this how? You don't.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Proud RIGHT Winger wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, what about the crimes in Washington DC? Where they made by Santa Claus?
No one denies them. Why's so many? Do you know? Have you studied the matter using research, analyses, archives? Would there be that many if guns were better controlled?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
BWAHHHH HA HA HA HA HA
Ha ha ha. Those are not the number of people who were actually deported bub the number that have court ordered deportations. They are not the same thing.
That is like giving someone a speeding ticket and the number who actually pay the fine. I refused to pay four traffic fines and I have not lost my drivers licence. It is easy. All you do is write the governor and accuse the officer of making a false police report (which is a crime) and they drop the charge against you.
Yep, 100% of the time I have gone to court, the charges were dropped and in only one case did the cop dare show up!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Patrick 1,082,977
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 14 min raphael 3,841
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 44 min HughBe 68,430
Tax Squeal report tax fraud: Oklahoma Doctor Se... 55 min peytwatson025 1
1 Blessing From God 1 hr Stephen Levi 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 45,864
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Terry rigsby 48,989
Abby 7-29 5 hr j_m_w 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE