BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,106)

Showing posts 122,101 - 122,120 of167,696
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you stretch the truth, just like the Huffington Post does. But even they admit to some pork that is totally unrelated to the two wars.
<quoted text>
Even Wiki admitts there is no break down in the expenses which means a lot of the war budget is NOT related to the wars. That is called Pork Barrel Politics!!!
You do know that of the $62 Billion appropriated for Hurricane Sandy relief, over $10 BILLION has absolutely nothing to do with the states effected by the hurricane.
Weak, very weak. Extension of G.I. benefits is pork? Extension of unemployment benefits is pork? The G.I.s have never been better treated. I'd be curious to know the proportion of G.I.'s, active and retired who voted Dem and Repub. You could be VERY surprised.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, the crowd at the re-re-inauguration just booed Pres. G.W. Bush. Did anyone boo Pres. Bill Clinton when he showed up at the Bush inauguration?
Libtards have no class!!!
The crowd did NOT boo GWB. A few idiots did. Again, you fabricate. A few idiots, got it? Maybe 10 idiots in a crowd of over a quarter million.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jacques, why are Canadian trucks allowed to weight 60 Metric Tones (132,000 pounds) w/o special permits while American trucks can not weigh more than 80,000 pounds w/o special permits? Oh, both trucks I owned were RATED at 312,000 lbs but registered at 80,000 lbs?
Oh, the standard European rig is rated at 40 Mt (88,000 lbs).
Who knows? Are our guys better negotiators? You're talking croxx-border traffic, are you?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And what were they doing? Anyone can show an unflattering picture of anyone and if the LSM shows any picture of anyone they hate, you can bet it is unflattering.
I reckon that the most unflattering part of it was the big party of two,lol. Damn lame press, why couldn't they show a bigger party?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jacques, can you tell us what time the inauguration started?
Okay, Rogue. We have the inauguration (the ceremony) and the swearing-in. You confuse both.

The inauguration broohaha started at 9AM, with behind-the-scenes activities, Obama at church, crowds gathering and swelling. The inauguration ceremonies and festivities started around 10AM and the swearing-in of YOUR president took place at exactly 11h50 AM, NOT noon as you predicted. But this is petty stuff. I was right, but it would not have mattered had I been wrong, it is such a minor detail.

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now, here is a source which I believe is exaggerated but the truth is about half of what he claims. But even half, is proportionally worse than anything Hitler did!
30 Years after Fall of Saigon, 7.5 Million Murdered
by Michael F Dickey
Who is Michael F. Dickey?

Let's find out!!!!

His profile at amazon.com "I'm an avid science student and have read hundreds of general science books. Nuclear Physics has always fascinated me and I highly recommend this book. Full of conceptual descriptions of related processes I learned more about the Neutron from this book than I have in all others I've read combined."

His bio at Rebirth of Reason web site:

"Interested in, in no particular order, Philosophy, Science, Politics, History, Ethics, Invention, Eudaemonism, Aristotle, Ayn Rand, Objectivism, technology, Physics, Astronomy, Extropianism, libertarianism, Living forever, loving life, cryogenic suspension, motorcycles, aviation, computers, artificial intelligence, anti-communism, history of technology, self-contained ecosystems and biospheres, space stations, 3D animation, movies, stories, and graphic novels. etc. etc. Currently live in CT, planning on moving to Las Vegas soon or to New Hampshire, or one then the other, or both (summer home / winter home) web page - www.matus1976.com "

There you have it. The "scholarly" source of Rogue Scholar 05's argument.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the difference, Rogue Moron.
GW Bush is a failure and helped wreck the country immeasurably. Clinton was a great president who lied about a BJ.
God, I've been trying to articulate the above in 1000s of words, not succeeding as well as you have with a mere 25 words. Well done, so succinct, so crystal clear.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

LRS wrote:
Excuse me while I go turn this garbage off.
Never thought you'd turn FoxNews off. Congrats.

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And the indisputable truth is, is that 6.5 million more Americans are unemployed now that when Obama became president FOUR years ago!!! And Obama is presiding over the worst economy since the Great Depression.
Oh, yesterday I posted the GDP's during the Great Depression and no one contested it!!!
GDP and unemployment in the Great Depression:

Let’s look at the data year to year
President Hoover
1930…GNP falls 9.4% from 1929…..Unemployment jumps from 3.2% to 8.7%
1931…GNP falls 8.5% from 1930…..Unemployment jumps from 8.7% to 15.9%
1932…GNP falls 13.1% from 1931…Unemployment jumps from 15.9% to23.6%
President Roosevelt
1933…GNP falls 2.1% from 1932……Unemployment jumps from 23.6% to 24.9%
1934…GNP rises 7.7% from 1933…..Unemployment falls from 24.9% to 21.7%
1935…GNP rises 8.1% from 1934…..Unemployment falls from 21.7% to 20.1% 1936…GNP rises 14.1% from 1935…Unemployment falls from 20.1% to 16.9%
1937…GNP rises 5.0% from 1936….Unemployment falls from 16.9% to 14.3%
1938…GNP falls 4.5% from 1937….Unemployment jumps from 14.3% to 19.0%
1939…GNP rises 7.9% from 1938….Unemployment falls from 19.0% to 17.1%
1940…GNP rises 9.5% from 1939...Unemployment falls from 17.1% to 14.6%
1941 WWII
http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/Timeline.htm

http://fraser.stlouisfed.org/publications/nip ...

Well what do we know from the above information.
Fact number 1: that up to 1933, the first year that FDR assumed the Presidency, the GNP had fallen THIRTY ONE PERCENT between 1929 to 1932 and that the unemployment rate was 23.6% at the start of 1933.
Fact number 2: That between 1933 to 1939 before the start WWII that GNP ROSE 38.3% and unemployment fell from 23.6 to 17.1%
Fact number 3: The year 1938 saw the GNP fell by 4.5% but rose in 1939 to 7.9%

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Oh Jacques;
Twentieth Amendment;
Section 1. The terms of the President and Vice President shall end at noon on the 20th day of January, and the terms of Senators and ..........
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Buy the way, with or with out the re-re-inauguration of Obama, today would still be a FEDERAL holiday as it celebrates Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday.
Oh, and Jacques, there was not inauguration today. Obama was re-sworn in YESTERDAY!!!
The only reason for today is so Obama can associate himself with Dr. King! THE ONLY REASON!
He was sworn in yesterday because of legal requirements. Today's swearing-in was dictated by Obama? News to me. Well, if it was, waht better day than Martin Luther King day? I find it extremely appropriate that the man who is greatly responsible for a black man rising to the highest rank be remembered on inauguration day. What is your objection?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Second flight Orvillecopter
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Yes, that is a flying cat. His pet cat dies so he had him stuffed and turned him into a copter.
Learn to Read

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>NOT ONE! And you can not show me one court ruling that does state that!!!
In conclusion, Judge Malihi ruled: "President Barack Obama is eligible"

Georgia case of Farrar v Obama.
Learn to Read

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>And what were they doing? Anyone can show an unflattering picture of anyone and if the LSM shows any picture of anyone they hate, you can bet it is unflattering.
What were they doing?

Being a very small group
Learn to Read

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>NO, you are wrong. The officials in Hawaii would ONLY confirm that the INFORMATION is correct and NEVER commented on the actual jpg image. And that is all it is, a jpg image as NO ONE has held and examined that document. Oh, and a photo copy of a jpg image is also not a document.
Again, just show a cop a photo copy of your drivers licence and see what he says!!!
The information is correct. End of story

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Justus von Lie Bigger, then you should have no problem telling me the post number!
You had just replied to it Mister Alzheimer. We're talking about a post less than 24 hrs ago & u need the friggin' number? You made the bogus claim he didn't cite. You prove it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

The plane that crashed was a Russian version of America's E-3 AWAC, a Beriev A-50.

Watch: Iranian fighter jet crashes into the ground
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

This was at an airshow in Iran (yes, they still fly American F-4 Phantom jets) in which the struts to the revolving radar disk failed cutting off the tail of the plane.
So much for Russian planes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

'God' Mostly Missing in Obama's Inaugural Invocation--Delivered by Layperson
January 21, 2013 By Penny Starr

( CNSNews.com )– Instead of a prayer delivered by clergy, the Presidential Inaugural Committee invited a layperson to give the invocation Monday for the first time in history.

Mrs. Myrlie Evers-Williams, 79, a civil rights activist and widow of the slain civil rights activist Medgar Evers, was tapped by the committee after Christian pastor Louie Giglio backed out because of a flap over a sermon in which he called homosexuality a sin.

"America, we are here -- our nation's Capitol," Evers-Willliams' invocation began. She asked for "blessings upon our leaders," but she did not invoke God in her opening. She spoke about mankind and womankind and the "promise of America."

Her invocation at one point mentioned the "Almighty," but she left out "Under God" in quoting the Pledge of Allegiance.

The only time she mentioned God was when she said, "We invoke the prayers of our grandmothers, who taught us to pray,'God, make me a blessing.'"

Toward the end of her invocation, Evers-Williams invoked "Jesus' name and the name of all who are holy and right, we pray. Amen."

When asked by Religion News Service in a Jan. 17 interview with Evers about her religious affiliation, Evers-Williams did not provide a definitive answer.

“I have been Baptist, I have been Methodist, I have been Presbyterian,” Evers-Williams said.“I have attended all of those churches depending on where I have lived in my life.”

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/god-mostly-mi...
Proud RIGHT Winger

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You naively wrote :# Well, looks like Trump actually gets things done,#. Yes, he sure does. Knows how to declacre bankruptcy twice, chapter 11, blame it on others and carry on business as usual. You<re absolutely right, He sure does get things done. YOU try doing that.
I am not a Trump fan by all means,but he did have a right to know if Obama was really born here or not. As all the people have a right to know for sure. I mean isn't by law that you have to be born here to be President of the USA?

I don't like some of Trumps ways either. Like when one of his kids (girl) was a baby, he said something stupid as to say she don't have her boobs yet, but that will come. How stupid is that? LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you stretch the truth, just like the Huffington Post does. But even they admit to some pork that is totally unrelated to the two wars.
<quoted text>
Even Wiki admitts there is no break down in the expenses which means a lot of the war budget is NOT related to the wars. That is called Pork Barrel Politics!!!
You do know that of the $62 Billion appropriated for Hurricane Sandy relief, over $10 BILLION has absolutely nothing to do with the states effected by the hurricane.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Weak, very weak. Extension of G.I. benefits is pork? Extension of unemployment benefits is pork? The G.I.s have never been better treated. I'd be curious to know the proportion of G.I.'s, active and retired who voted Dem and Repub. You could be VERY surprised.
They did not mention all of the pork. But is was all tagged on to a bill that had to do with the wars in Iran and Afghanistan so Libtards like you would think that Bush spent a trillion dollars on these wars when in fact it is closer to $750 million.
Just like about $10B of the $62B of the Hurricane Sandy bill had anything to do with any state effected by the hurricane.
I know, I know, both parties do it but the majority is done by .... LIBERALS. Conservatives are the least likely to insert pork into any bill.
And you say G.I. have never been treated better? PROVE IT!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 122,101 - 122,120 of167,696
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

52 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,200
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min mdbuilder 43,035
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Yeah 1,034,753
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Catfish Hunter 96,157
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,034
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Chicagobunny 47,080
Bridgeport site targeted for high school rowing... (May '08) 4 hr Daniel Izguerra 8
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE