BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,104)

Showing posts 122,061 - 122,080 of167,582
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you object telling the Topix assembled throngs when the U.S. started depending on foreign assistance to finance the govt's reckless spending, like the Afghan and Iraqi wars and tax cuts in 2001-2? When did the govt start shifting the debt burden on the back of children? 2000, 2005, 2008? I wonder. Did this senator object to GWB's increasing the debt and spending over a trillion on foreign wars? Interesting questions, don't you think? What was the amount of the surplus when Clinton turned the WH over to GWB?
Meh, pretty sorry attempt at changing the point. The point being; the man isn't trust worthy at all. Says one thing, does the opposite. It's an easy trait of his to spot because he does it so frequently. Have you ever seen the media cover for a president like they do for the "Z"? I haven't! Why would they do that? Is it because he is the first black president? Or because he always has at least one foot in his mouth? Or is it they know something about him that must not get out? Hmmm.....
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
This document has been posted on line since August of 2008.
http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/birth_...
It was then and is now Obama’s official BC which means it is the same document he’ll use to get a passport, social security and anything else that would require a BC to prove POB. So the notion he took so long to show his BC is total crap. And once you’ve seen the certified BC and dept of health officials have told you the original was on file your suspicions should have been satisfied.
Fact is you’ve never had a reason to suspect Obama was born anywhere other than Hawaii as his mother and father were both students there. You simply never wanted Obama to be president and have no other way of dealing with it save to otherize him. Well it did work.
And the only thing Trump showed us is how to be a complete clown without really trying. Trump made a complete fool of himself and proved beyond all doubt you don’t have to be smart to be rich.
If you think that is an original 1961 birth certificate, you're flat out stupid!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you still can not show us where they "said" that?
The word certify means to confirm officially state, verify etc. Have they not done that numerous times Rogue? And cannot is still one word.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you object telling the Topix assembled throngs when the U.S. started depending on foreign assistance to finance the govt's reckless spending, like the Afghan and Iraqi wars and tax cuts in 2001-2? When did the govt start shifting the debt burden on the back of children? 2000, 2005, 2008? I wonder. Did this senator object to GWB's increasing the debt and spending over a trillion on foreign wars? Interesting questions, don't you think? What was the amount of the surplus when Clinton turned the WH over to GWB?
Sorry, you stretch the truth, just like the Huffington Post does. But even they admit to some pork that is totally unrelated to the two wars.
War Costs For Iraq And Afghanistan Hit $850 Billion
BEN FELLER 06/30/08

The package approved by Congress includes a doubling of GI Bill college benefits for troops and veterans. It also provides a 13-week extension of unemployment benefits,$2.7 billion in emergency flood relief for the Midwest, and tens of billions of dollars for food aid, anti-drug enforcement, Louisiana levee repairs and many other items.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/06/30/war-...
Even Wiki admitts there is no break down in the expenses which means a lot of the war budget is NOT related to the wars. That is called Pork Barrel Politics!!!
You do know that of the $62 Billion appropriated for Hurricane Sandy relief, over $10 BILLION has absolutely nothing to do with the states effected by the hurricane.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

loose cannon wrote:
Donald Trump is a goof
Avery RICJ goof. I wonder what Joe Biden would be worth if he never entered politics? Now there is a real goof!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How the heck can I prove you wrong, as there are no statistics or data showing that 90% of criminals or people who kill are criminals or insane? Sorry, crackpot, YOU stated that 90% of gun killers are criminal elements or "crzay" (Rogue tm reg'd). The onus is on YOU to back up your statement with facts, not up to me to find something that does not exist. Typical uninformed ignoramus birther who puts the burden of proof on those that question his lies. 90% is humongously false and fabricated. You know it, I know it, everyone including the NRA and Wnd.com know it.
I bet you can not prove that the BRA and Wnd.com "know it"!!! And if I am a liar, why can you not prove it? Why do Liberals want to reinstate voter rights to convicted felons? Because they know the vast majority of convicts would vote Democrats.
And if restoring all convicts voting rights is a good idea, why don't we also restore their rights to bear arms???
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>If you think that is an original 1961 birth certificate, you're flat out stupid!
Who cares. It is a clear image of an official Birth Certificate issued by the State of Hawaii. It confirms that Obama was born in Hawaii. The State if Hawaii confirmed on numerous occasions - verbally, in writing and in sworn documents - that they have the original birth record in their files and that the information on the image of the COLB (and the later posted Long Form) matches the original birth record. If you think that Birfoon pissing moaning whining and spamming can somehow change these facts, well then. Oh - that's right - you ARE flat out stupid

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Oh, the crowd at the re-re-inauguration just booed Pres. G.W. Bush. Did anyone boo Pres. Bill Clinton when he showed up at the Bush inauguration?
Libtards have no class!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
How many other President's have had numerous courts declare them to be eligible for office? Obama is the only one that I know of
NOT ONE! And you can not show me one court ruling that does state that!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
How many other President's have had numerous courts declare them to be eligible for office? Obama is the only one that I know of
I wonder why that is? And it is not because he is half-black either!
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

The Birfer movement is getting coverage!!!! CSpan showed Oily and her "hoard" .... Of TWO! Hahahaha

Can't you hear both of us coming?!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So you say.
Yes I do!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like the taxes on marijuana to be higher too?
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
In one word Yes
Good for you! Now, what would be their Fair Share?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Hey Jacques, why are Canadian trucks allowed to weight 60 Metric Tones (132,000 pounds) w/o special permits while American trucks can not weigh more than 80,000 pounds w/o special permits? Oh, both trucks I owned were RATED at 312,000 lbs but registered at 80,000 lbs?
Oh, the standard European rig is rated at 40 Mt (88,000 lbs).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
The Birfer movement is getting coverage!!!! CSpan showed Oily and her "hoard" .... Of TWO! Hahahaha
Can't you hear both of us coming?!
And what were they doing? Anyone can show an unflattering picture of anyone and if the LSM shows any picture of anyone they hate, you can bet it is unflattering.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Proud RIGHT Winger wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, really. I didn't know Trump sent people over to Hawaii. Hmm. Well, looks like we would have never have seen that birth paper if he haden don't so. Explains why Obama acted the way he did at the party towards Trump too. Well, looks like Trump actually gets things done, and calls people out on their wrong doings. No wonder Obama showed so much retaliation, and went on such a attack mode, and just kept on attacking Trump at that party like he did.
No one in Hawaii has verified Trump sent a soul to Hawaii and neither has Trump other than his saying so; but be that as it may when you rely on facts you don’t need to “believe” anything. The fact is Obama has a certified BC saying he was born in Honolulu which has been verified by HDoH officials and that’s a fact.

The notion to the contrary is just that; a notion backed up with nothing save supposition, innuendo, gossip and internet rumor.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Hey Jacques, can you tell us what time the inauguration started?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares. It is a clear image of an official Birth Certificate issued by the State of Hawaii. It confirms that Obama was born in Hawaii. The State if Hawaii confirmed on numerous occasions - verbally, in writing and in sworn documents - that they have the original birth record in their files and that the information on the image of the COLB (and the later posted Long Form) matches the original birth record. If you think that Birfoon pissing moaning whining and spamming can somehow change these facts, well then. Oh - that's right - you ARE flat out stupid
All you have seen is an image on a computer screen. That's it. This is proof to you? LMAO! Naive much? Gullible? Dumb? Poor lil Can't Learn Anything is just a brain dead bot with no useful purpose in life. Spoon fed BS on a daily basis and never thinks to question anything. He just begs for more, feed me, feed me! That IS stupid. That cute little slipper fits you perfectly and goes well with your lisp! LMAO!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, you are wrong. The officials in Hawaii would ONLY confirm that the INFORMATION is correct and NEVER commented on the actual jpg image. And that is all it is, a jpg image as NO ONE has held and examined that document. Oh, and a photo copy of a jpg image is also not a document.
Again, just show a cop a photo copy of your drivers licence and see what he says!!!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, the crowd at the re-re-inauguration just booed Pres. G.W. Bush. Did anyone boo Pres. Bill Clinton when he showed up at the Bush inauguration?
Libtards have no class!!!
Here's the difference, Rogue Moron.

GW Bush is a failure and helped wreck the country immeasurably. Clinton was a great president who lied about a BJ.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 122,061 - 122,080 of167,582
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]