BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#138481 Jan 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think that is an original 1961 birth certificate, you're flat out stupid!
No Mr. Liars, it is not the original. No one has their original BC. What I do know (unlike the ignorant birfoon) is that it is certified state issued BC that unequivocally proves Obama was born in Honolulu and no amount of denial will change that fact.

Of course you’re obviously free to believe what you wish as I’m sure any day now the birfoon will prove his case and show us all how stupid we are. I won’t hold my breath.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#138482 Jan 21, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Who is the current pResident of the US? Is he Barack Hussein Obama, Harrison J Bounell, Barry Soetoro,or Barry Dunham? All are aliases used by the usurper.
How many other pResidents have had over 100 cases filed to find out who they really were and if they were eligible for the office?
Usurper Obama is the only one that I know of.
How is it that voters, electors, and service members have no standing to challenge a usurper with multiple aliases and proof that he is a fraud?
Why can we use the RICO statute to prosecute mobsters and put them in jail for life, but we can't use the same statute to put the fraud Obama and his cronies in jail for life?
Why can Bernard Madoff be arrested and jailed for fraud, yet the fraudulent usurper Obama cannot?
For one thing, because pipe dreams are not evidence.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138483 Jan 21, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
We silenced the lamb...romney..........
My guess is you didn't do a damn thing other than sit on your brain-dead azz.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138485 Jan 21, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Abused and dead children don't give a rats ass about your intentions Mr holier than thou bigot
You're funny when you're rattled.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138486 Jan 21, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : "Turned the TV off beforehand" . Why do you lie? Is it natural, is it ingrained, is it spontaneous? YOU accuse Obama of doing what you do so well, as the song goes. See what you wrote when I asked how come you watched the inauguration yet said you'd never watch Obama? Well, read this, your post, exactly 9 hours ago at 12H15 PM : "Turned the TV off beforehand" Go quick, go read it, see where it says 9 hours ago. Quickly as tomorrow it will just say "yesterday" , thereby allowing you to double-lie by asking me to prove you wrote it at 12:15 PM.
Let's see, where you're getting lost. First, you have no idea what I watched or didn't watch, do you? No. The TV in my bedroom was on but I immediately turned it off. Never saw one minute of it! Now, what other incorrect assumptions would you like to make? LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138487 Jan 21, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
I'm watching the Marine ball on CNN. Piers Morgan is one of the moderators. He's Brit. I thik that's marvelous. How many countries would allow a foreigner to host something as nationalstic as a presidential function? Not many. I admire the American tolerance and their appreciation of talent , wherever it comes from. We have so many Canadians in show business in the US who have prospered thanks to the warm typical welcome afforded so many offshore talents.
Wasn't he going to be deported? LOL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138488 Jan 21, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
No Mr. Liars, it is not the original. No one has their original BC. What I do know (unlike the ignorant birfoon) is that it is certified state issued BC that unequivocally proves Obama was born in Honolulu and no amount of denial will change that fact.
Of course you’re obviously free to believe what you wish as I’m sure any day now the birfoon will prove his case and show us all how stupid we are. I won’t hold my breath.
Well slaveboi, go put your overalls on, you've got peas to pick!!! LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138489 Jan 21, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
You don't have to be born in the US to be president. Why is this even an issue?
Get back over in the spoon drawer!

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#138490 Jan 21, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
It includes document evidence that you can't explain or deny.
How is it that voters, electors, and service members have no standing to challenge a usurper with multiple aliases and proof that he is a fraud? Why can we use the RICO statute to prosecute mobsters and put them in jail for life, but we can't use the same statute to put the fraud Obama and his cronies in jail for life?
Why can Bernard Madoff be arrested and jailed for fraud, yet the the fraudulent usurper Obama cannot?
Due to the fact there was overwhelming evidence to bring Madoff to trial.

Sure I can deny the non-existant document until I witness its contents, unless there is no document at which time I will second the denial.

Simple show some of the evidence to change public and legal questioning. Until then it is an urban legend, period!
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#138491 Jan 21, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : "Turned the TV off beforehand" . Why do you lie? Is it natural, is it ingrained, is it spontaneous? YOU accuse Obama of doing what you do so well, as the song goes. See what you wrote when I asked how come you watched the inauguration yet said you'd never watch Obama? Well, read this, your post, exactly 9 hours ago at 12H15 PM : "Turned the TV off beforehand" Go quick, go read it, see where it says 9 hours ago. Quickly as tomorrow it will just say "yesterday" , thereby allowing you to double-lie by asking me to prove you wrote it at 12:15 PM.
There will soon be no more US currency or cash used in the US.
All Payments will be made by card, check, or implanted chip in the very near future controlled by Government.
The only way to repair this condition is to get back to fiscal sanity and return to a system of being able to keep what you earn to yourself unless you feel generous and get rid of unneeded and unwanted Government regulations.
This is what Liberalism has brought us to.
Freedom is dying a slow agonizing death hastened by America’s voters voting for politicians who promised things that they could not realistically accomplish or provide.
America got STUPID!
Freedom is on life support commenced by the re-inauguration on Jan 21’st 2013 and the coronation of lifelong king and fraudulent usurper Barack Hussein Obama, Barry Soetoro, Barry Dunham, Harrison J Bounell, or Barry Soebarkah.
Since we do not know and have no right to know his legal name or identity, you are free to decide what name you will call him.
We have no right to know according to many judges because we have no standing regardless of whether we are voters, military members, Electors, opposing candidates etc.
This is what Liberalism has brought us to. I call this Libtardian logic practiced by SHEEPLE Lemmings who willingly gave our freedom, Liberty, and sovereignty to a man, the fraudulent usurper, who has no known legal name.
America got STUPID!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138492 Jan 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see, where you're getting lost. First, you have no idea what I watched or didn't watch, do you? No. The TV in my bedroom was on but I immediately turned it off. Never saw one minute of it! Now, what other incorrect assumptions would you like to make? LMAO
Dig deeper. The lies don't lie. You watched. How you must have squirmed. Again, you accused the winners of being sore winners. Yet, you accuse Obama of winning by cheating. What is uglier than a sore winner? A sore loser. You. And man, the selfr-congratulatory winners' I-told-you-so compared to what yours wouold have been had you won, if we consider the way you losers spoke about the upcoming results.

YOU celebrated your victory prematurely. You denied afterwards that YOU had made Romney winning predictions. Sure. I went back, posted your posts that bragged of "can you hear us coming" and victorious predictions. Your reaction? "Oh, you went back, you have time to lose" or something to that effect or "Irrelevant, you're not American, I'm American and I know what it feels like to be an Ameeican" or words to that effect. What utter losers these birthers. Lost the presidential vote , lost seats in the House, gained zilch in the Senate, yet strutting around and re-starting the BC birther laughing stock court parade.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#138493 Jan 21, 2013
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>Due to the fact there was overwhelming evidence to bring Madoff to trial.
Sure I can deny the non-existant document until I witness its contents, unless there is no document at which time I will second the denial.
Simple show some of the evidence to change public and legal questioning. Until then it is an urban legend, period!
You never saw the evidence against Madoff.
Evidence is gathered through investigation but if your name is unknown there can be no investigation because no judge will will allow it?

You're never going to see the evidence against Obama because you or no one else has the right to know, because his name is well whatever you want to call him, and not Bernie Madoff.
How stupid are you?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138494 Jan 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't he going to be deported? LOL
According to some looney-tooney birthers in California, yes.

Oh, apparently, 22nd presdident, or 23rd, Chester Arthur, was not born in Fairfield, Vermont, but in Bedford, Québec. No birth certificate can be found in Fairfield, just a register. It is said that Chester's mother was a teacher in Bedford, Québec at the time of Arthur's birth.

Interesting, because if this is true, Rogue will be asking for every presidential decree to be annulled fortwhith, like he proposed for Obama if he is impeached, as they are illegal!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138495 Jan 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well slaveboi, go put your overalls on, you've got peas to pick!!! LMAO
True nature coming out, or coming back, should I say?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138496 Jan 21, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
There will soon be no more US currency or cash used in the US.
All Payments will be made by card, check, or implanted chip in the very near future controlled by Government.
The only way to repair this condition is to get back to fiscal sanity and return to a system of being able to keep what you earn to yourself unless you feel generous and get rid of unneeded and unwanted Government regulations.
This is what Liberalism has brought us to.
Freedom is dying a slow agonizing death hastened by America’s voters voting for politicians who promised things that they could not realistically accomplish or provide.
America got STUPID!
Freedom is on life support commenced by the re-inauguration on Jan 21’st 2013 and the coronation of lifelong king and fraudulent usurper Barack Hussein Obama, Barry Soetoro, Barry Dunham, Harrison J Bounell, or Barry Soebarkah.
Since we do not know and have no right to know his legal name or identity, you are free to decide what name you will call him.
We have no right to know according to many judges because we have no standing regardless of whether we are voters, military members, Electors, opposing candidates etc.
This is what Liberalism has brought us to. I call this Libtardian logic practiced by SHEEPLE Lemmings who willingly gave our freedom, Liberty, and sovereignty to a man, the fraudulent usurper, who has no known legal name.
America got STUPID!
How often will you be reproducing this one?
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#138497 Jan 21, 2013
Evidence is gathered through investigation but if your name is unknown there can be no investigation because no judge will will allow it.
You're never going to see the evidence against Obama because you or no one else has the right to know, because his name is well whatever you want to call him, and not Bernie Madoff.
How stupid are you?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#138498 Jan 21, 2013
Proud RIGHT Winger wrote:
<quoted text>
Trump showed us how to be a clown, and a fool. Yeah, right, buddy. Trump wasn't the one acting up at WH dinner party showing a kids movie of him being born as a lion. All Trump wanted to know if "his President" was really born here or not. How in the fckinghell does that make him a clown or a fool? I am sure Trump doesn't dress up or act like a clown, or show kids movies at his business meetings or dinner parties. If he did,I am sure no one would take deals with him, that is for sure. You don't have to know what you are doing to become President, or be all that smart. Looks to me, you don't have to even be born here either. No one cares. LOL
The last part there is so damn lame. Been watching Forrest Gump movie over and over again, I see. Wake up! Reality check, that isn't real life. The man (Trump) has to have a good business head to be able to make the money he makes. That takes brain power. If you had any, you would know that. LOL
Like most birfoons you seem to have a problem focusing. And like every birfoon Trump had no basis or reason for his inquiry as Barack Obama had already posted his BC on the internet and it had been authenticated by the HDoH. For any sane individual that’s the end of story.

What makes Trump and the ignorant birfoon clowns is the notion that they can make up shit out of whole cloth and expect it to one day be true. It is no different than some employer looking at your BC, having it verified by the DOH and refusing to accept the verification because well,……… I just don’t believe it. It’s ridiculous and yes it makes you a clown.

And apparently you seem to be totally unaware of the fact that when you go to a correspondence dinner you expect to be the brunt of a joke. Obama clowned Trump because more than anyone there Trump deserved it. Incidentally, it don’t take smarts to maintain the millions your daddy left you, but it does take smarts to be born with nothing and become POTUS. A position neither Trump nor Romney will ever attain.

BTW, it appears Obama was Trumping the Donald as he was dumping Bin Laden.
http://watching-tv.ew.com/2011/05/02/obama-os...
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#138499 Jan 21, 2013
Evidence is gathered through investigation but if your name is unknown there can be no investigation because no judge will will allow it.

You're never going to see the evidence against Obama due to lack of standing, because you or no one else has the right to know, because his name is well whatever you want to call him, and not Bernie Madoff or John Gotti.
How stupid are you?
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#138500 Jan 21, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Until it comes true.

You're never going to see the evidence against Obama due to lack of standing, because you or no one else has the right to know, because his name is well whatever you want to call him, and not Bernie Madoff or John Gotti.
How stupid are you?
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#138501 Jan 21, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
America got STUPID!

Alleged crime is supposed to be investigated.
Or has that now changed as well?
Evidence is gathered through investigation but if your name is unknown there can be no investigation because no judge will allow it.

How stupid are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RealDave 1,109,068
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,578
Amy 9-16 11 min Mister Tonka 4
Abby 9-16 16 min PEllen 3
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 48 min J RULES 69,354
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 50 min Blwlgo 1,919
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Blwlgo 4,018
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 98,199
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••