BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#138420 Jan 21, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
He never comes on the wrestling or extreme fighting channels, or even the kiddies' or gun channels, so you're safe.
There are many Liberals who voted for Obama that work for my daughters doctor and on New Years Day they all drove out to there house. Yep, over a hundred miles each way by the Liberals just had to see if they could see anything!!!

Location hidden

#138421 Jan 21, 2013
Oh, six years ago my daughter was one of four billing clerk of a medical practice who had six doctors and she took a position with a one-doctor practice as his only billing clerk and a year later became his office manager with a staff of eight or nine.
She gets along even with the Liberals in the office and yes, several of them are of minority races. And probably a little over half are Liberals.
Several months ago her doctor hired a young black woman OBGYN and since he is about 60 he is probably looking to retire in the next few years and maybe she will take over the practice.
Anyway, I brought my daughter up as an Army Brat and one who is not a racial bigot and seems to be getting along with the new doc. Last weekend she watched her two Shih Tzus. Considering one of her dogs is a 86 lb black lab PUPPY who does not understand how big he really is. I'm glade I was not there.

Location hidden

#138422 Jan 21, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You said that the other day, yet you said a few hours ago you were turning off your tv . If you were not watching the inauguration, why are you telling us you're turning it off?
Oh, you accused the other side of being sore winners. What kind of loser can't even say the other guy won? Do you realize how in denial you are, and how you need professional help?
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you cute when you're in a wad? Turned the TV off beforehand. I suppose that somehow offends you? Y'all have acted like sore winners and you know it. Classy, very classy. Don't tell me, you're a doctor now? If not, then keep your recommendations to yourself, thank you. Did the "Z" win or did he buy the election? I tend to think the latter but not in the terms you're thinking of.
Yea, I was watching it until the Libtards booed Bush and I was not interested in watching a bunch of Libtards behaving badly.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#138423 Jan 21, 2013
How many other pResidents have had over 100 cases filed to find out who they really were and if they were eligible for the office?
Usurper Obama is the only one that I know of.

How is it that voters, electors, and service members have no standing to challenge a usurper with multiple aliases and proof that he is a fraud?

Why can we use the RICO statute to prosecute mobsters and put them in jail for life, but we can't use the same statute to put the fraud Obama and his cronies in jail for life?

Why can Bernard Madoff be arrested and jailed for fraud, yet the fraudulent usurper Obama cannot?

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#138424 Jan 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
As I commented on about six hours ago, Bush was booed and Jeered at Obama's inauguration. What classless rabble you Libtards are.
Oh, the feed was from MSNBC so I assume the people making the comments where also from MSNBC and I commend them for their negative response to the booing. At least they had a little class.
Bush Booed and Jeered during Inaugural pre-Introduction
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8KvX8YHzMLQXX
Now, I wonder if any of our Liberals on this forum would like to comment on MY comment? I was wondering if you thought I was lying six hours ago as you seem tho think I lie about everything!
There was also 10's of thoudands of peple who not only booed, but even threw eggs at Bush's first inauguration as well;

http://www.salon.com/2001/01/21/protests_8/

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Proud RIGHT Winger

Woodbridge, VA

#138425 Jan 21, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I live of Canadacare, thank you.
From all indications, forget about God in your life. He ain't there, he's somewhere more interesting, more intelligent and more fun.
Yeah, right. Read the Bible. God is "always" there for his people. Those that believe in him. If you did read the Bible, you won't be saying this to me, and making a fool out of yourself by doing so.
Proud RIGHT Winger

Woodbridge, VA

#138426 Jan 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Lay off the religious slams. They make you look very small and insignificant.
Thank you! It is ok, hun. Heaven is looking better and better every day, knowing some of these jerks won't make it there. Hey, they don't call Heaven paridise for nothing. LOL
Lincoln

United States

#138427 Jan 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
As I commented on about six hours ago, Bush was booed and Jeered at Obama's inauguration. What classless rabble you Libtards are.
Oh, the feed was from MSNBC so I assume the people making the comments where also from MSNBC and I commend them for their negative response to the booing. At least they had a little class.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8KvX8YHzMLQXX
Now, I wonder if any of our Liberals on this forum would like to comment on MY comment? I was wondering if you thought I was lying six hours ago as you seem tho think I lie about everything!
Neither Bush at the Republican convention which nominate d whats his name

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#138428 Jan 21, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
How many other pResidents have had over 100 cases filed to find out who they really were and if they were eligible for the office?
Usurper Obama is the only one that I know of.
How is it that voters, electors, and service members have no standing to challenge a usurper with multiple aliases and proof that he is a fraud?
Why can we use the RICO statute to prosecute mobsters and put them in jail for life, but we can't use the same statute to put the fraud Obama and his cronies in jail for life?
Why can Bernard Madoff be arrested and jailed for fraud, yet the fraudulent usurper Obama cannot?
PROOF! EVIDENCE! LEGALALITY! Any other questions?

Location hidden

#138429 Jan 21, 2013
Interesting story. I would rather have four inches of snow than a quarter inch because Libtards do not understand they have to slow up for a quarter of an inch.
Seven or so years ago I was in Ohio and the sky would darken followed by a snow squall and I would always slow to about 45 mph. About the fourth squall I showed as I went under a bridge and noticed the cars on the other side would colliding. As I came out of the squall I started to speed up and I noticed there were NO CARS BEHIND ME.
That was when I decided to stop at the next truck stop and call it a day. I am confident in my judgement and driving but I know car drivers are not near as good as they think they are.
There is an old aviation saying, it is best to be on the ground wishing you were flying than flying and crying to be back on the ground. I drove about two million miles over the road in bigrigs and I never caused a serious accident. And the two injury accident I was involved in where caused by drunken car drivers.

Patrol: Up to 50 vehicles involved in Ohio pileup
Associated Press

MIDDLETOWN, Ohio (AP) Authorities say as many as 50 vehicles could be involved in a pileup on Interstate 75 in southwest Ohio.
A dispatcher at the State Highway Patrol says the crash occurred Monday in the southbound lanes, between the cities of Middletown and Monroe.
The dispatcher says she's not yet aware of injuries. She says if there are injuries, none are serious. Additional details weren't immediately available.
Parts of southwest Ohio were expected to see scattered snow showers in the early afternoon, with some isolated pockets of heavier snowfall. National Weather Service forecasters had said that could reduce visibility in some areas and produce a quick coating of snow of a half inch or less.
Southbound lanes of Interstate 270 near Columbus also were closed Monday after a multiple-vehicle pileup.

Location hidden

#138430 Jan 21, 2013
'LEFTY' PHIL MICKELSON MAY LEAVE CALIFORNIA BECAUSE OF HIGH TAXES

by TONY LEE 20 Jan 2013
Professional golfer Phil Mickelson, who is nicknamed "lefty" because of his left-handed swing, said he is not sure if he can afford to live in California and will have to make some "drastic changes" after the federal government and the state of California raised the rates at which his income is taxed.
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Sports/201...

Location hidden

#138431 Jan 21, 2013
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>PROOF! EVIDENCE! LEGALALITY! Any other questions?
There is more than sufficient evidence to open a criminal investigation and Holder will never do that. Sooner or later we will know the truth.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138432 Jan 21, 2013
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138433 Jan 21, 2013
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138434 Jan 21, 2013

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#138435 Jan 21, 2013
Obama Has Never Lost A Battle
&fe ature=em-subs_digest&list= TLg5EHeqiGYR4

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#138436 Jan 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is more than sufficient evidence to open a criminal investigation and Holder will never do that. Sooner or later we will know the truth.
Right, and why hasn't you and all the republicans, donald, barbie, sheriff joe, fox news you insisted to the American people that they march on DC with this evidence?

Does that "sufficient evidence" include written, hear say, filmed documentation, wittnesses, etc.?

Sorry, what did you say I missed that.

Get me a copy or names and we will become billioaires in hours, we can sell it to republicans, world news agenies, haters, conspiracy theorists, next GOP Presidential cCanadate, Iran, Cuba, etc.!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#138437 Jan 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Lay off the religious slams. They make you look very small and insignificant.
Unless of course you're slamming someone else's religion and believe that your's is superior.

Location hidden

#138438 Jan 21, 2013
Hummm, pirating out of the Horn of Africa (East Coast) are at a three year low and now we have a pirating incident off of the Ivory Coast (West Coast). I don't know what to make of this yet.

Officials: Pirates seize oil tanker in Ivory Coast
By ROBBIE COREY-BOULET | Associated Press

ABIDJAN, Ivory Coast (AP) Armed men have hijacked a tanker carrying 5,000 tons of jet fuel from an Ivory Coast port and taken it off the coast of Ghana, though its precise whereabouts are unknown, government authorities and maritime officials said Monday.
The Panamanian-flagged vessel ITRI was first seized Wednesday as the tanker was preparing to deposit the Jet A1 fuel at the port of Abidjan, Ivory Coast's commercial capital, according to a statement Monday from Ivory Coast's government its first communication on the case. It said officials had located the vessel off neighboring Ghana, without specifying.
http://news.yahoo.com/officials-pirates-seize...

Location hidden

#138439 Jan 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
There was also 10's of thoudands of peple who not only booed, but even threw eggs at Bush's first inauguration as well;
http://www.salon.com/2001/01/21/protests_8/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cAp6YAPtC2cXX
Typical Libtardian behaviour. And when G.W. enetered the White House the Libtards had removed the "W"'s from all of the computer key boards. How infantile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 28 min RealDave 1,110,272
is there any girl frm ghaziabad .... 28 min ayush11gupta 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 29 min scirocco 69,405
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min Kristy 46,750
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Bruce and Larry 49,885
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Mandela 68,519
Word (Dec '08) 9 hr andet1987 4,726
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago