BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
121,961 - 121,980 of 174,676 Comments Last updated 40 min ago
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Right2Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you are so mature! Just the kind of libtards King Obummer has backing him! Why so nasty and vile today? Something gotten to you? The truth a little to bit for you to take? Can't answer the simplest of basic questions, crushing your spoon fed indoctrinated bull doody about King Obummer! LOL! Bring it on if you can! By the way just because you miss spell MF does not mean that it's not profanity and will not be reported!
Hey, whatever happened to Rush? Heard from him? Seen him around? Known for his grease and beef jerkey stains on his dirty undershirt. Can't miss him.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Omama isn't allowed on my TV. Sorry.
You said that the other day, yet you said a few hours ago you were turning off your tv . If you were not watching the inauguration, why are you telling us you're turning it off?

Oh, you accused the other side of being sore winners. What kind of loser can't even say the other guy won? Do you realize how in denial you are, and how you need professional help?
Grand Birther

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Grand Loser wrote:
<quoted text>How is it that voters, electors, and service members have no standing to challenge a usurper with multiple aliases and proof that he is a fraud?
Repeating lies has got you now where, Kentucky Klown.

Boo hoo.
Grand Birther

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Proud RIGHT Winger wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, spare me your ignorance..PLEASE!
Awful people are the ones that don't have good values and morals,lie, steal, cheat. Don't believe in God.,don't care to kill an unborn child. LOL.. sorry if that sounds like you Demonbrats.
Being a birfoon isn't being awful,hun, it is just wanting to get to the truth.
No one is a failure in life, if one tries their best in what they do.
THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS BE THE TRUTH..BUT A LIE CAN SEEM LIKE THE TRUTH..ONLY IF YOU ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO BELIEVE THE LIE IS THE TRUTH.
Correct, truth is a universal defense, birfoon.

That's why Birfoons invariably get thrown out of court.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Right2Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Educate yourself, and stop skirting the most obvious questions about King Obummers birth, social security, select service, and college records and documents!
Education is a serious thing to waste, and you apparently wasted much of yours if you can't even realize you wasted four plus years arguing something you say you already proven! What a futile waste of a life! Yooz so smart!
4 years arguuing? Isn't it you guys, the birthers, who have provoked 195 court challenges and lost ALL of them and you just can't stop? You can't even find ONE single congressman out of 485 who'll dispute Obama"s legitimacy - oh yes, I forgot, ALL cowards, all 485 of them, and more cowards like the 9 supreme court justices, all the Bush family, Grove, Palin, McCain, Rice, Cheney, Rimsfeld, Powell et al. You mean to tell me, and I think this is your reasoning : You nutballs can contest him all over the land but he cannot respond?("four plus years arguing something you say you already proven").Well, who wasted 4 years and money? And if it's proven, why're you pressing on with your futile and idiotic chase?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : "No one is a failure in life. "
What about you?
<quoted text>
I did very well in life, thank you. How about you? Are you living off of Obama Care? If so, I'll pray for you. If not, good for you.
It doesn't matter who is my President. As long as I have God in my life, I will be just fine.
I have done three good deeds so far this week. And you?
On Sunday I stopped at McDonalds for breakfast and as I arrived an emergency vehicle pulled up. An elderly lady was having breathing difficulty and there were several people already attending her. I was going to leave by the emergency vehicle blocked me in.
Then about ten minutes later a firetruck pulled in followed another ten minutes later by an ambulance.
While they were doing their thing I ordered four coffees, put them in a holder with creamers, sugar, Splenda and some stirrers and gave them to the firemen. Of course that was just before the ambulance showed up with two more guys.
Nothing heroic, I just wanted them to know that I appreciated their work.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

<quoted text>
I did very well in life, thank you. How about you? Are you living off of Obama Care? If so, I'll pray for you. If not, good for you.
It doesn't matter who is my President. As long as I have God in my life, I will be just fine.
I live of Canadacare, thank you.

From all indications, forget about God in your life. He ain't there, he's somewhere more interesting, more intelligent and more fun.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

<quoted text>
Racist LOL
Sorry to say, but when Obama comes on tv, he takes over just about all the channels. Don't you hate it when you are watching something really good, and he comes on, and you miss the rest of it? And usually he don't have anything worth talking about. LOL
He never comes on the wrestling or extreme fighting channels, or even the kiddies' or gun channels, so you're safe.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Or honey booboo channel, your favourite as it so highlights your life style.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

The second good deed was another older woman. She was having trouble starting her car and several people walked by her. I calmly asked her to turn her key off and count three. Then turn the key on but without turning it all the way, hold one second and then start. And it did.
I explained to her that all modern cars have electronic fuel injection and they all have computers and sometimes they goof and that by turning the key all the way off, then on, hold a second and then to start gives the computer to reboot!!!
Turning the key from start to run and back to start will not reboot the cars computer. Try it!
Yes, I no, nothing heroic but three people walked by her while I stopped!

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

SO are you birthers now gonna go after Roberts for swearing in the President?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You said that the other day, yet you said a few hours ago you were turning off your tv . If you were not watching the inauguration, why are you telling us you're turning it off?
Oh, you accused the other side of being sore winners. What kind of loser can't even say the other guy won? Do you realize how in denial you are, and how you need professional help?
Aren't you cute when you're in a wad? Turned the TV off beforehand. I suppose that somehow offends you? Y'all have acted like sore winners and you know it. Classy, very classy. Don't tell me, you're a doctor now? If not, then keep your recommendations to yourself, thank you. Did the "Z" win or did he buy the election? I tend to think the latter but not in the terms you're thinking of.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

and this is what Libtards do. Yep, Libtards are really concerned about their fellow man.

Stabbed Dying Man Is Ignored on a N.Y. Sidewalk
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

And this happens way to often in big Liberal cities.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
4 years arguuing? Isn't it you guys, the birthers, who have provoked 195 court challenges and lost ALL of them and you just can't stop? You can't even find ONE single congressman out of 485 who'll dispute Obama"s legitimacy - oh yes, I forgot, ALL cowards, all 485 of them, and more cowards like the 9 supreme court justices, all the Bush family, Grove, Palin, McCain, Rice, Cheney, Rimsfeld, Powell et al. You mean to tell me, and I think this is your reasoning : You nutballs can contest him all over the land but he cannot respond?("four plus years arguing something you say you already proven").Well, who wasted 4 years and money? And if it's proven, why're you pressing on with your futile and idiotic chase?
And why should we stop if we believe we are right?
No, not all 485 are cowards. Only the ones who are not 100% convinced that Obama is an NBC. If you have even one question and say nothing, you are a coward. Just like all those who refused to find Clinton guilty in his impeachment trial!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I live of Canadacare, thank you.
From all indications, forget about God in your life. He ain't there, he's somewhere more interesting, more intelligent and more fun.
Lay off the religious slams. They make you look very small and insignificant.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

First Term: Americans ‘Not in Labor Force’ Increased 8,332,000 January 20, 2013

CNSNews.com )- The number of Americans age 16 or older who decided not to work or even to seek a job increased by 8,332,000 to a record 88,839,000 in President Barack Obama’s first term, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/first-term-am...

The Labor participation rate is the lowest since ... Jimmy Carters' Administration.
Ah excuse me, Carters lowest rate was 63.8% and we are at 63.6% and records do not go back far enough so it is probably the lowest since the Great Depression but those stats will not covered back then!!!
Way to go Obama!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Obama is just plane stupid and I have proof. You Libtards claim that G.W. was the most stupid president in history, well, Obama has been unable to undo in four years that Bush did in just two years Obama has not been able to fix in four years. So that makes Obama the new King Dummy!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Oh, the unemployment rated started to climb the very same month San Fran Nan Pelosi became Speaker of the House. Coincidence? I don't think so!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

As I commented on about six hours ago, Bush was booed and Jeered at Obama's inauguration. What classless rabble you Libtards are.
Oh, the feed was from MSNBC so I assume the people making the comments where also from MSNBC and I commend them for their negative response to the booing. At least they had a little class.

Bush Booed and Jeered during Inaugural pre-Introduction
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Now, I wonder if any of our Liberals on this forum would like to comment on MY comment? I was wondering if you thought I was lying six hours ago as you seem tho think I lie about everything!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

FFS- wrote:
SO are you birthers now gonna go after Roberts for swearing in the President?
Well NO, not for swearing him. But for not allowing the question of Obama's NBC to be answered, DAMN YES!!! There is more than enough evidence to go ahead with a CRIMINAL investigation but we know Holder would never do that. But for all four Conservatives to turn a blind eye to the issue, is not acceptable.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 min Joe Rock Extreme Auto 48,921
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min TSM 1,080,488
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 6 min Joe Rock Extreme Auto 3,831
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 min scirocco 67,987
When there is no more water and you can't affor... 1 hr Drought 1
Abby 7-26 1 hr loose cannon 2
6 Shot, Boy Fatally, in Chicago 2 hr bensleys thoughts 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 97,541
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••