BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#138381 Jan 21, 2013
Kentucky Klowns Ass wrote:
How is it that voters, electors, and service members have no standing to challenge a usurper with multiple aliases and proof that he is a fraud?
Even when you clowns have standing, your "proof" has been found to be complete garbage.

Birfoons are awful people and failures.
Proud RIGHT Winger

Woodbridge, VA

#138382 Jan 21, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The true, the real challenge was November 6, 2012. The people have spoken. You are out of step.
..and you live in Camada. Sorry, your vote don't count. Nither does what you have to say. LOL
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138383 Jan 21, 2013
Proud RIGHT Winger wrote:
<quoted text>
Trump showed us how to be a clown, and a fool. Yeah, right, buddy. Trump wasn't the one acting up at WH dinner party showing a kids movie of him being born as a lion. All Trump wanted to know if "his President" was really born here or not. How in the fckinghell does that make him a clown or a fool? I am sure Trump doesn't dress up or act like a clown, or show kids movies at his business meetings or dinner parties. If he did,I am sure no one would take deals with him, that is for sure. You don't have to know what you are doing to become President, or be all that smart. Looks to me, you don't have to even be born here either. No one cares. LOL
The last part there is so damn lame. Been watching Forrest Gump movie over and over again, I see. Wake up! Reality check, that isn't real life. The man (Trump) has to have a good business head to be able to make the money he makes. That takes brain power. If you had any, you would know that. LOL
I still think Trump is a front for money launderers. He's probably washed more money than Tide has washed clothes. The man is the least impressive high-profile tycoon I've ever seen. Compare him to Gates, Jobs, Buffet, Branson, Winston, just to mention a few. No contest. Class has totally eluded Trump. His immoveable cement building have more class than he does.
Proud RIGHT Winger

Woodbridge, VA

#138384 Jan 21, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Even when you clowns have standing, your "proof" has been found to be complete garbage.
Oh, spare me your ignorance..PLEASE!

Awful people are the ones that don't have good values and morals,lie, steal, cheat. Don't believe in God.,don't care to kill an unborn child. LOL.. sorry if that sounds like you Demonbrats.

Being a birfoon isn't being awful,hun, it is just wanting to get to the truth.

No one is a failure in life, if one tries their best in what they do.

THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS BE THE TRUTH..BUT A LIE CAN SEEM LIKE THE TRUTH..ONLY IF YOU ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO BELIEVE THE LIE IS THE TRUTH.
Proud RIGHT Winger

Woodbridge, VA

#138385 Jan 21, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I still think Trump is a front for money launderers. He's probably washed more money than Tide has washed clothes. The man is the least impressive high-profile tycoon I've ever seen. Compare him to Gates, Jobs, Buffet, Branson, Winston, just to mention a few. No contest. Class has totally eluded Trump. His immoveable cement building have more class than he does.
TIDE HAS WASH CLOTHES. THAT WAS FUNNY !
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138387 Jan 21, 2013
<quoted text>
..and you live in Camada. Sorry, your vote don't count. Nither does what you have to say. LOL
What a lame answer. Do you mean that Obama did not win the presidential vote November 6, 2012 because some guy from Canada, me, said so? Oops, have I just invalidated his election because I said he won?

Oh, it's 8:32PM in London UK right now. Not being British, does that make it not so?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138388 Jan 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Awful people are the ones that don't have good values and morals,lie, steal, cheat. Don't believe in God.,don't care to kill an unborn child. LOL.. sorry if that sounds like you Demonbrats.
THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS BE THE TRUTH..BUT A LIE CAN SEEM LIKE THE TRUTH..ONLY IF YOU ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO BELIEVE THE LIE IS THE TRUTH.
You wrote : "No one is a failure in life. "

What about you?
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#138390 Jan 21, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it that voters, electors, and service members have no standing to challenge a usurper with multiple aliases and proof that he is a fraud?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138391 Jan 21, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct me if I'm wrong. Did you not say a couple of days ago that you never watch Obama? Isn't Obama what this day was all about?
Did Obama win the November 6, 2012 presidential election? Yes or no?
Omama isn't allowed on my TV. Sorry.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#138392 Jan 21, 2013
Jacques,
I think I would consider Donald Trump more of a real estate mogul than a tycoon.
I'm sure he would still appreciate the compliment.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#138394 Jan 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, you are wrong. The officials in Hawaii would ONLY confirm that the INFORMATION is correct and NEVER commented on the actual jpg image. And that is all it is, a jpg image as NO ONE has held and examined that document. Oh, and a photo copy of a jpg image is also not a document.
Again, just show a cop a photo copy of your drivers licence and see what he says!!!
Obama like anyone else will show exactly what’s required for whatever purpose Rogue. That your argument makes sense to you is astonishing.

“I saw the certified copy of long-form POTUS birth certificate today, felt the raised seal, snapped this pic”
SAVANNAH GUTHRIE
http://pics.lockerz.com/s/96540721

On April 27, 2011 President Barack Obama posted a certified copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth.
For information go to http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/04/27/pre...
HDoH official web site.
http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/obama....

While the ignorant birfoon may well be able to distort the facts he will never be able to change them.

44 will be 44 for another 4. Sorry!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#138396 Jan 21, 2013
Do you know how cold it is in Chicago today?
It is so cold that Democrats have their hands in their own pockets!
Proud RIGHT Winger

Woodbridge, VA

#138397 Jan 21, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : "No one is a failure in life. "
What about you?
I did very well in life, thank you. How about you? Are you living off of Obama Care? If so, I'll pray for you. If not, good for you.
It doesn't matter who is my President. As long as I have God in my life, I will be just fine.
Proud RIGHT Winger

Woodbridge, VA

#138398 Jan 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist LOL

Sorry to say, but when Obama comes on tv, he takes over just about all the channels. Don't you hate it when you are watching something really good, and he comes on, and you miss the rest of it? And usually he don't have anything worth talking about. LOL

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#138399 Jan 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, you are wrong. The officials in Hawaii would ONLY confirm that the INFORMATION is correct and NEVER commented on the actual jpg image. And that is all it is, a jpg image as NO ONE has held and examined that document. Oh, and a photo copy of a jpg image is also not a document.
Again, just show a cop a photo copy of your drivers licence and see what he says!!!
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama like anyone else will show exactly what’s required for whatever purpose Rogue. That your argument makes sense to you is astonishing.
“I saw the certified copy of long-form POTUS birth certificate today, felt the raised seal, snapped this pic”
SAVANNAH GUTHRIE
http://pics.lockerz.com/s/96540721
On April 27, 2011 President Barack Obama posted a certified copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth.
For information go to http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/04/27/pre...
HDoH official web site.
http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/obama....
While the ignorant birfoon may well be able to distort the facts he will never be able to change them.
44 will be 44 for another 4. Sorry!
Hummmm, SAVANNAH GUTHRIE is neither a document expert of is she politically neutral. She is a loony-left who works for a loony-lefty network.
Next, your other links at no time claims that the jpg images on the internet are copies of any document they have given him.
More smoke and mirrors and nothing else. I stand correct on all my statements.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138400 Jan 21, 2013
Right2Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you are so mature! Just the kind of libtards King Obummer has backing him! Why so nasty and vile today? Something gotten to you? The truth a little to bit for you to take? Can't answer the simplest of basic questions, crushing your spoon fed indoctrinated bull doody about King Obummer! LOL! Bring it on if you can! By the way just because you miss spell MF does not mean that it's not profanity and will not be reported!
Hey, whatever happened to Rush? Heard from him? Seen him around? Known for his grease and beef jerkey stains on his dirty undershirt. Can't miss him.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138401 Jan 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You said that the other day, yet you said a few hours ago you were turning off your tv . If you were not watching the inauguration, why are you telling us you're turning it off?

Oh, you accused the other side of being sore winners. What kind of loser can't even say the other guy won? Do you realize how in denial you are, and how you need professional help?
Grand Birther

United States

#138402 Jan 21, 2013
Grand Loser wrote:
<quoted text>How is it that voters, electors, and service members have no standing to challenge a usurper with multiple aliases and proof that he is a fraud?
Repeating lies has got you now where, Kentucky Klown.

Boo hoo.
Grand Birther

United States

#138403 Jan 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Correct, truth is a universal defense, birfoon.

That's why Birfoons invariably get thrown out of court.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138404 Jan 21, 2013
Right2Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Educate yourself, and stop skirting the most obvious questions about King Obummers birth, social security, select service, and college records and documents!
Education is a serious thing to waste, and you apparently wasted much of yours if you can't even realize you wasted four plus years arguing something you say you already proven! What a futile waste of a life! Yooz so smart!
4 years arguuing? Isn't it you guys, the birthers, who have provoked 195 court challenges and lost ALL of them and you just can't stop? You can't even find ONE single congressman out of 485 who'll dispute Obama"s legitimacy - oh yes, I forgot, ALL cowards, all 485 of them, and more cowards like the 9 supreme court justices, all the Bush family, Grove, Palin, McCain, Rice, Cheney, Rimsfeld, Powell et al. You mean to tell me, and I think this is your reasoning : You nutballs can contest him all over the land but he cannot respond?("four plus years arguing something you say you already proven").Well, who wasted 4 years and money? And if it's proven, why're you pressing on with your futile and idiotic chase?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min American Lady 1,143,999
Aldi's is the Worst Supermarket Chain (Jun '12) 4 min Cash Out 328
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 48,582
Amy Nov 26 2 hr Mister Tonka 4
EverGreen Belgrade 2 hr Bozidar Jankovic 10
last post wins! (Apr '13) 4 hr Hatti_Hollerand 392
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,871
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr primetime justice 98,694
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:35 pm PST

ESPN 2:35PM
Cardinals' Bush: No 'fair shake' with Bears
NBC Sports 3:55 PM
Will Lions bad offense or Bears bad defense step up?
NBC Sports 4:15 PM
Washington benches RGIII, Colt McCoy to start
Bleacher Report 5:56 PM
Breaking Down Lions' Game Plan vs. Bears
Bleacher Report 7:26 PM
Bold Predictions for Colts Week 13 Matchup