BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
121,941 - 121,960 of 177,549 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#138376 Jan 21, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You naively wrote :# Well, looks like Trump actually gets things done,#. Yes, he sure does. Knows how to declacre bankruptcy twice, chapter 11, blame it on others and carry on business as usual. You<re absolutely right, He sure does get things done. YOU try doing that.
SHEEPLE.
Now that the Country has had its funeral, do we even know the legal name of the usurper who was just sworn in again, Yet?
How many other pResidents have had over 100 cases filed to find out who they really were and if they were eligible for the office?
Usurper Obama is the only one that I know of.
Did you watch America's funeral?
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#138377 Jan 21, 2013
How is it that voters, electors, and service members have no standing to challenge a usurper with multiple aliases and proof that he is a fraud?
Proud RIGHT Winger

Woodbridge, VA

#138378 Jan 21, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
This document has been posted on line since August of 2008.
http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/birth_...
It was then and is now Obama’s official BC which means it is the same document he’ll use to get a passport, social security and anything else that would require a BC to prove POB. So the notion he took so long to show his BC is total crap. And once you’ve seen the certified BC and dept of health officials have told you the original was on file your suspicions should have been satisfied.
Fact is you’ve never had a reason to suspect Obama was born anywhere other than Hawaii as his mother and father were both students there. You simply never wanted Obama to be president and have no other way of dealing with it save to otherize him. Well it did work.
And the only thing Trump showed us is how to be a complete clown without really trying. Trump made a complete fool of himself and proved beyond all doubt you don’t have to be smart to be rich.
Trump showed us how to be a clown, and a fool. Yeah, right, buddy. Trump wasn't the one acting up at WH dinner party showing a kids movie of him being born as a lion. All Trump wanted to know if "his President" was really born here or not. How in the fckinghell does that make him a clown or a fool? I am sure Trump doesn't dress up or act like a clown, or show kids movies at his business meetings or dinner parties. If he did,I am sure no one would take deals with him, that is for sure. You don't have to know what you are doing to become President, or be all that smart. Looks to me, you don't have to even be born here either. No one cares. LOL

The last part there is so damn lame. Been watching Forrest Gump movie over and over again, I see. Wake up! Reality check, that isn't real life. The man (Trump) has to have a good business head to be able to make the money he makes. That takes brain power. If you had any, you would know that. LOL
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138379 Jan 21, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
How is it that voters, electors, and service members have no standing to challenge a usurper with multiple aliases and proof that he is a fraud?
The true, the real challenge was November 6, 2012. The people have spoken. You are out of step.
Proud RIGHT Winger

Woodbridge, VA

#138380 Jan 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think that is an original 1961 birth certificate, you're flat out stupid!
LOL
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#138381 Jan 21, 2013
Kentucky Klowns Ass wrote:
Even when you clowns have standing, your "proof" has been found to be complete garbage.

Birfoons are awful people and failures.
Proud RIGHT Winger

Woodbridge, VA

#138382 Jan 21, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The true, the real challenge was November 6, 2012. The people have spoken. You are out of step.
..and you live in Camada. Sorry, your vote don't count. Nither does what you have to say. LOL
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138383 Jan 21, 2013
Proud RIGHT Winger wrote:
<quoted text>
Trump showed us how to be a clown, and a fool. Yeah, right, buddy. Trump wasn't the one acting up at WH dinner party showing a kids movie of him being born as a lion. All Trump wanted to know if "his President" was really born here or not. How in the fckinghell does that make him a clown or a fool? I am sure Trump doesn't dress up or act like a clown, or show kids movies at his business meetings or dinner parties. If he did,I am sure no one would take deals with him, that is for sure. You don't have to know what you are doing to become President, or be all that smart. Looks to me, you don't have to even be born here either. No one cares. LOL
The last part there is so damn lame. Been watching Forrest Gump movie over and over again, I see. Wake up! Reality check, that isn't real life. The man (Trump) has to have a good business head to be able to make the money he makes. That takes brain power. If you had any, you would know that. LOL
I still think Trump is a front for money launderers. He's probably washed more money than Tide has washed clothes. The man is the least impressive high-profile tycoon I've ever seen. Compare him to Gates, Jobs, Buffet, Branson, Winston, just to mention a few. No contest. Class has totally eluded Trump. His immoveable cement building have more class than he does.
Proud RIGHT Winger

Woodbridge, VA

#138384 Jan 21, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Even when you clowns have standing, your "proof" has been found to be complete garbage.
Oh, spare me your ignorance..PLEASE!

Awful people are the ones that don't have good values and morals,lie, steal, cheat. Don't believe in God.,don't care to kill an unborn child. LOL.. sorry if that sounds like you Demonbrats.

Being a birfoon isn't being awful,hun, it is just wanting to get to the truth.

No one is a failure in life, if one tries their best in what they do.

THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS BE THE TRUTH..BUT A LIE CAN SEEM LIKE THE TRUTH..ONLY IF YOU ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO BELIEVE THE LIE IS THE TRUTH.
Proud RIGHT Winger

Woodbridge, VA

#138385 Jan 21, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I still think Trump is a front for money launderers. He's probably washed more money than Tide has washed clothes. The man is the least impressive high-profile tycoon I've ever seen. Compare him to Gates, Jobs, Buffet, Branson, Winston, just to mention a few. No contest. Class has totally eluded Trump. His immoveable cement building have more class than he does.
TIDE HAS WASH CLOTHES. THAT WAS FUNNY !
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138387 Jan 21, 2013
<quoted text>
..and you live in Camada. Sorry, your vote don't count. Nither does what you have to say. LOL
What a lame answer. Do you mean that Obama did not win the presidential vote November 6, 2012 because some guy from Canada, me, said so? Oops, have I just invalidated his election because I said he won?

Oh, it's 8:32PM in London UK right now. Not being British, does that make it not so?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138388 Jan 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, spare me your ignorance..PLEASE!
Awful people are the ones that don't have good values and morals,lie, steal, cheat. Don't believe in God.,don't care to kill an unborn child. LOL.. sorry if that sounds like you Demonbrats.
Being a birfoon isn't being awful,hun, it is just wanting to get to the truth.
No one is a failure in life, if one tries their best in what they do.
THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS BE THE TRUTH..BUT A LIE CAN SEEM LIKE THE TRUTH..ONLY IF YOU ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO BELIEVE THE LIE IS THE TRUTH.
You wrote : "No one is a failure in life. "

What about you?
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#138390 Jan 21, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138391 Jan 21, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct me if I'm wrong. Did you not say a couple of days ago that you never watch Obama? Isn't Obama what this day was all about?
Did Obama win the November 6, 2012 presidential election? Yes or no?
Omama isn't allowed on my TV. Sorry.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#138392 Jan 21, 2013
Jacques,
I think I would consider Donald Trump more of a real estate mogul than a tycoon.
I'm sure he would still appreciate the compliment.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#138394 Jan 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, you are wrong. The officials in Hawaii would ONLY confirm that the INFORMATION is correct and NEVER commented on the actual jpg image. And that is all it is, a jpg image as NO ONE has held and examined that document. Oh, and a photo copy of a jpg image is also not a document.
Again, just show a cop a photo copy of your drivers licence and see what he says!!!
Obama like anyone else will show exactly what’s required for whatever purpose Rogue. That your argument makes sense to you is astonishing.

“I saw the certified copy of long-form POTUS birth certificate today, felt the raised seal, snapped this pic”
SAVANNAH GUTHRIE
http://pics.lockerz.com/s/96540721

On April 27, 2011 President Barack Obama posted a certified copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth.
For information go to http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/04/27/pre...
HDoH official web site.
http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/obama....

While the ignorant birfoon may well be able to distort the facts he will never be able to change them.

44 will be 44 for another 4. Sorry!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#138396 Jan 21, 2013
Do you know how cold it is in Chicago today?
It is so cold that Democrats have their hands in their own pockets!
Proud RIGHT Winger

Woodbridge, VA

#138397 Jan 21, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : "No one is a failure in life. "
What about you?
I did very well in life, thank you. How about you? Are you living off of Obama Care? If so, I'll pray for you. If not, good for you.
It doesn't matter who is my President. As long as I have God in my life, I will be just fine.
Proud RIGHT Winger

Woodbridge, VA

#138398 Jan 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Omama isn't allowed on my TV. Sorry.
Racist LOL

Sorry to say, but when Obama comes on tv, he takes over just about all the channels. Don't you hate it when you are watching something really good, and he comes on, and you miss the rest of it? And usually he don't have anything worth talking about. LOL

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#138399 Jan 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, you are wrong. The officials in Hawaii would ONLY confirm that the INFORMATION is correct and NEVER commented on the actual jpg image. And that is all it is, a jpg image as NO ONE has held and examined that document. Oh, and a photo copy of a jpg image is also not a document.
Again, just show a cop a photo copy of your drivers licence and see what he says!!!
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama like anyone else will show exactly what’s required for whatever purpose Rogue. That your argument makes sense to you is astonishing.
“I saw the certified copy of long-form POTUS birth certificate today, felt the raised seal, snapped this pic”
SAVANNAH GUTHRIE
http://pics.lockerz.com/s/96540721
On April 27, 2011 President Barack Obama posted a certified copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth.
For information go to http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/04/27/pre...
HDoH official web site.
http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/obama....
While the ignorant birfoon may well be able to distort the facts he will never be able to change them.
44 will be 44 for another 4. Sorry!
Hummmm, SAVANNAH GUTHRIE is neither a document expert of is she politically neutral. She is a loony-left who works for a loony-lefty network.
Next, your other links at no time claims that the jpg images on the internet are copies of any document they have given him.
More smoke and mirrors and nothing else. I stand correct on all my statements.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min j rocker 1,102,066
Sin City is in the Streets of Chicago. Where i... 2 hr Culture Auditor 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr well 49,521
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr gcaveman1 46,390
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr J RULES 69,109
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr the wandering girl 4,681
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr andet1987 4,669
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr RACE 97,985
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••