BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,093)

Showing posts 121,841 - 121,860 of173,767
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Alzheimer boy, Atticus listed his sources as he always does. Go back and read it blather boy.
Well Justus von Lie Bigger, then you should have no problem telling me the post number!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Right2Know wrote:
Michelle Obama Admits Barack Hussein Obama's Home Country is Kenya
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Kenyan Ambassador admits Obama born in Kenya
Obama Grandmother audio: Barack Born in Kenya
Obama's Social Security Number Tied To An Alias Harrison J Bounel - 5/18/11
Hawaii's Gov. Abercrombie Admits There Are No Obama Birth Records In Hawaii
HDoH “certifies” Obama born in Honolulu. Birfoon remains confused as he struggles with his delusion and hastily attempts to come up with a new meaning for the word certify.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you wrote : " Again, about 90% of all murders are committed by either a known criminal or a crazy person. " AGAIN and for the 3rd time I'm asking for reliable statistics on this 90% figure. And you had the nerve yesterday to ask me for proof? Whichh I did, as usual. Your turn.
Oh, 3 killed with a firearm by a teen yesterday in N. Mexico. Guns are great. 100 times the gun murder rate compared to Japan. Gee, I wonder why. Are Americans "badder"? 100 times "badder" than the Japanese, 20 times "badder" than west Europeans, 6 times "badder" than Canadians?
Do you realise,if the authorities listened to you, Rogue, and institutionalized all mental or crazy (Rogue tm reg'd), you and your birther ilk would be the first to don straight jackets?
No, you prove me wrong!!! An I have never said to institutionalize all crazy people. Only the dangerous one!!! And saying I will defend myself, is not a threat to any other law abiding citizen.
Just like Brandon Raub who a Libtard judge put in a mental hospital for saying. The state gave him a Libtard attorney who failed to represent him properly but as soon as he got proper representation, they had to release him
Oh, Public Defenders one of are our's biggest jokes!

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Right2Know wrote:
Obama was raised as a Muslim. His legal name appears to be Barry Soetoro. web.israelinsider.com "In the 60's Indonesia did not allow dual citizenship, Mr. Obama was a minor, a minor's citizenship status follows their custodial parent. Mr. Obama's mother took the oath of allegiance in Indonesia to obtain her citizenship and renounced her US citizenship, she had to in order to obtain Indonesian citizenship. A mnior child's citizenship automatically followed the parents. Then when Mr. Obama was adopted by his indonesian step father, if he was 5 or younger, he automatically took the citizenship of his adopted father, if he was older than 5, then his mother had to renounce his US citizenship, again he would not have been allowed Indonesian citizenship had his US citizenship not be renounced. Mr. Obama could not enroll in school in Indonesia without being a citizen. The school, upon application of a student to attend, obtained government records to prove the citizenship status and they did not allow non-Indoneisan citizenship children to attend. When you are a minor, even back then, and you maintained a US citizenship either naturalized or natural born, and you became another citizen of another country as a result of your parents, when you turn 18 you can choose your citizenship between the two countries. In order to regain US citizenship upon turning 18, you must take the oath of allegiance." Phil J. Berg, September 22, 2008. Please note I mistakenly read the enrollment date
When a post can’t be linked to an actual occurrence one can only deduce its nothing save birfoon folly.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

American Lady wrote:
Oopsey ...
It's THERE ;0)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
It’s still not available on mobile devices AL.
Proud RIGHT Winger

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Poopo, how Obama tried to not show his birth papers for so long, and how he acted towards Trump (who has every right to ask)at the WH dinner party.
One would think Obama wasn't born here, and was trying to hide it, because of his actions and behavior towards Trump on that isssue showed us that this could be true. Normally when someone has nothing to hide, they do not make such a big ass scene as he did. Obama could from the start saying i see tht a lot of you don't beleive i was born here, I have sent for my papers and will show that I am. No, it was played out in a whole didn't way that made the guy look guilty, even if he isn't.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Jacques,
You best listen to me.
If I have told you once I have told you a thousand times, most acts of violence have alcohol abuse attached as a central component.
loose
Proud RIGHT Winger

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

didn't wat? lol I mean different way

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Right2Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop posting spam with viruses!
Not a virus! It’s a YouTube video the owner decided for whatever reason not to make available on mobile devices. The link said as much. No wonder you’re such a fool.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Then ...
Don't "click" ...
Quite simple ... Really ;0)
It was an owner decision to not make the video available on mobile devices AL.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Donald Trump is a goof

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Right2Know wrote:
Originals or microfiches have never been found. No actual copies of newspapers with these announcements have ever been found. The announcements appear at an inappropriate time, missing baby’s name, place of birth and gave a false address for the purported parents, who, it is said, never even lived together. Some say the birth certificate number belongs to Virginia Sunahara,
who died shortly after birth and – guess what?- her birth certificate can’t be located.
http://obamaballotchallenge.com/are-obamas-19...
certificate was planted on a Saul Alinsky-inspired website, and two fake 1961 newspaper birth announcements were planted on the web by a complicit Hawaii Health Department, two "independent" newspapers, two anonymous bloggers, and by an unknown filmmaker who believed that more Americans were killed in the 1990s by right-wing terrorists than by foreign terrorists.
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/10/are_ob...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
It’s my understanding that the originals "were"on microfilm and it was actual papers the ignorant birfoon was looking for. Not that it matters because all are obviously fake let the birfoon tell, but the birfoon has yet to come up with a motive for all this devilish behavior. Could it be the child has been groomed to be president since birth? Woooooooooooooooooo.
https://midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2012/11...
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obamas-birth...
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Proud RIGHT Winger wrote:
Poopo, how Obama tried to not show his birth papers for so long, and how he acted towards Trump (who has every right to ask)at the WH dinner party.
One would think Obama wasn't born here, and was trying to hide it, because of his actions and behavior towards Trump on that isssue showed us that this could be true. Normally when someone has nothing to hide, they do not make such a big ass scene as he did. Obama could from the start saying i see tht a lot of you don't beleive i was born here, I have sent for my papers and will show that I am. No, it was played out in a whole didn't way that made the guy look guilty, even if he isn't.
Tried not to show for so long - Birfoonese for "almost immediately posted a scan online and allowed journalists to examine and photograph the document"

How he acted towards Trump - hey, that's right - the hairpiece claimed he had sent private investigators to Hawaii and that we wouldn't believe what they were finding. Of course the hair was all blather and has failed to actually put his money where his mouth is but how dare the President make a joke at his expense at a charity function where the entire night's events revolve around bad jokes at the expense of oneself and other attendees.

Looks guilty - to a pathetic bigoted moron stuck in perpetual "first we'll try him, THEN we'll hang him" loop
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you prove me wrong!!! An I have never said to institutionalize all crazy people. Only the dangerous one!!! And saying I will defend myself, is not a threat to any other law abiding citizen.
Just like Brandon Raub who a Libtard judge put in a mental hospital for saying. The state gave him a Libtard attorney who failed to represent him properly but as soon as he got proper representation, they had to release him
Oh, Public Defenders one of are our's biggest jokes!
How the heck can I prove you wrong, as there are no statistics or data showing that 90% of criminals or people who kill are criminals or insane? Sorry, crackpot, YOU stated that 90% of gun killers are criminal elements or "crzay" (Rogue tm reg'd). The onus is on YOU to back up your statement with facts, not up to me to find something that does not exist. Typical uninformed ignoramus birther who puts the burden of proof on those that question his lies. 90% is humongously false and fabricated. You know it, I know it, everyone including the NRA and Wnd.com know it.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Proud RIGHT Winger wrote:
I just loved the way Obama trumped Trump at that dinner.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
How many other pResidents have had over 100 cases filed to find out who they really were and if they were eligible for the office?
The same number who's produced a certified birth certificate?
Grand Birther wrote:
SHEEPLE. Who is the current pResident of the US? Is he Barack Hussein Obama, Harrison J Bounell, Barry Soetoro,or Barry Dunham?
His certified BC says Barack Hussein Obama II just as he was listed on the winners ticket.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

loose cannon wrote:
Donald Trump is a goof
How can you treat the Donald like that? You're obviously guilty of something!
Proud RIGHT Winger

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Tried not to show for so long - Birfoonese for "almost immediately posted a scan online and allowed journalists to examine and photograph the document"
How he acted towards Trump - hey, that's right - the hairpiece claimed he had sent private investigators to Hawaii and that we wouldn't believe what they were finding. Of course the hair was all blather and has failed to actually put his money where his mouth is but how dare the President make a joke at his expense at a charity function where the entire night's events revolve around bad jokes at the expense of oneself and other attendees.
Looks guilty - to a pathetic bigoted moron stuck in perpetual "first we'll try him, THEN we'll hang him" loop
Oh, really. I didn't know Trump sent people over to Hawaii. Hmm. Well, looks like we would have never have seen that birth paper if he haden don't so. Explains why Obama acted the way he did at the party towards Trump too. Well, looks like Trump actually gets things done, and calls people out on their wrong doings. No wonder Obama showed so much retaliation, and went on such a attack mode, and just kept on attacking Trump at that party like he did.
Proud RIGHT Winger

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I just loved the way Obama trumped Trump at that dinner.
Yeah, you would. Since you have no class too!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Gotta love this. Never gets old. The man lies way too much.

In March 2006, a Senator found the notion of raising the debt ceiling quite distasteful.

“The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure,” he said.
“It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies.… Leadership means that ‘the buck stops here.’
Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren.
America has a debt and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.
I therefore intend to oppose the effort to increase America’s debt limit.” B.H.O.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121,841 - 121,860 of173,767
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Olive Oil 1,073,066
Amy July 12 7 min Julie 7
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 9 min andet1987 409
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 48 min Mothra 45,581
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,550
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... 2 hr omeomy 3
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,176
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info