BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#138154 Jan 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, how would Martin Luther King III know? He was only eleven years old when he was assassinated by a DEMOCRAT!
Besides, Dr Aveda King disagrees with him.
<quoted text>
Yep, it was the Democrats that were in control of the Southern States and they wanted to keep Negros in their place.
Oh, I was living in the South at that time and I remember, when in September 1964, two black girls who lived down the street from me got on our bus and we all went to the school.
You do remember the DEMOCRAT governor of Alabama, George C. Wallace, don't you;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hLLDn7MjbF0XX
Yeah Rogue I do in fact remember George Wallace

"I have learned what suffering means. In a way that was impossible {before the shooting}, I think I can understand something of the pain black people have come to endure. I know I contributed to that pain, and I can only ask your forgiveness."
George Wallace

As for Aveda King she all yours. In the black community she probably polls lower than the birfoon. As a three time divorcee the King name is obviously used only for bread winning at this point.

That you think a niece would know more about her uncle than his own wife and son I suppose is the same reasoning that would lead you to conclude anonymous bloggers on the internet know more about Obama’s POB than the HDoH.

Moreno Valley, CA

#138155 Jan 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
What is Obummer Boy hiding? He's been reelected so the pressure should be gone. Sooooo it must be something really, really bad!
Holder Begs Court To Prevent Public From Seeing Obama’s “Executive Privilege” Records Relating to “Fast And Furious”
Posted on January 19, 2013 by Cowboy Byte
Attorney General Eric Holder and his Department of Justice have asked a federal court to indefinitely delay a lawsuit brought by the watchdog group Judicial Watch. The lawsuit seeks the enforcement of open records requests relating to Operation Fast and Furious, as required by law.
Judicial Watch had filed, on June 22, 2012, a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request seeking all documents relating to Operation Fast and Furious and “specifically [a]ll records subject to the claim of executive privilege invoked by President Barack Obama on or about June 20, 2012.”
Read more: http://cowboybyte.com/17856/holder-begs-court...
Judicial Watch is akin to Orly Taitz and her mission to destroy Barack Obama Rogue. No one gives it much credence save the ignorant birfoon.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#138156 Jan 20, 2013
Breaking: 1940 Census Confirms Obama Alias; Born In 1890
&fe ature=em-uploademail

Rush: Obama Is The Hoax
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#138158 Jan 20, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Another favourite Roguetardian fantasy is where he pretends his canards are "points" that have not already been thoroughly discredited.
LOLOLOLOL
Then you should have no problem shooting one of them down. Or are you an empty canard?

Location hidden

#138159 Jan 20, 2013
Libtards never understand history. Especially about Iran, the Shaw of Iran being thrown out by Muslim radicals, the Embassy hostage deal, etc.
Well, now it is Egypt's turn. And this time it happened on Obama's watch just like Iran happened under Jimmy "The Peanut Man" Carter's watch.

Egypt's Morsi in 2010: Obama Insincere; We Must Nurse Children on Hatred of ....

Location hidden

#138160 Jan 20, 2013
I don't expect any of you Libtrads to view this, but it is 100% true.

"Liberals With Guns!"

Oh, Timothy Mcveigh was a registered Republican BEFORE he joined the Army and there is no record of any party affiliation after that.
Let's us just see if any of you Libtards can find any other non-Democrat shooters.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#138161 Jan 20, 2013
libTARDS ...

BET ya didn't "know" as much
as "you" THOUGHT ya did ...

THAT means "you" ARE 'dumber'
than you APPEAR ...

;0)
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#138162 Jan 20, 2013
Another favourite Roguetardian fantasy is where he pretends every mass killer is a "loony lefty."

You know, loony lefties who espouse deep anti-government sentiments.

LOLOLOLOL

Location hidden

#138163 Jan 20, 2013
Again the ultra lefty site Scientific America is on the Global Warming thing even though half of what they say is either a distortion or just a lie.
They do mention forest fires but put it below man-made sources when it fact it is about 90% of the concern.
And they give themselves an escape clause by saying "may" or "might" but you Libtards will never notice those words.

A Smut Above: Unhealthy Soot in the Air Could Also Promote Global Warming
By Mollie Bloudoff-Indelicato | Scientific American –

Black carbon, commonly described as soot, may play a larger role in global warming than previously estimated, according to a new study.

http://news.yahoo.com/smut-above-unhealthy-so...
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#138164 Jan 20, 2013
Another Roguetardian fantasy is all you have to do is pretend your silly canards are points that have not already been wholly decimated by facts to the contrary.

Rinse
Repeat
Recycle

LOLOLOLOL
American Lady

Danville, KY

#138165 Jan 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I don't expect any of you Libtrads to view this, but it is 100% true.
"Liberals With Guns!"
Oh, Timothy Mcveigh was a registered Republican BEFORE he joined the Army and there is no record of any party affiliation after that.
Let's us just see if any of you Libtards can find any other non-Democrat shooters.
...and he was helped by
no other
than

Eric Holder ... The AG of DOJ ...

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#138166 Jan 20, 2013
Can An Oath Of Office Be Treason?
http://www.westernjournalism.com/can-an-oath-...
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#138167 Jan 20, 2013
Another Roguetardian fantasy is that a YouTube video that makes conclusory statements without an iota of evidence is evidence in and of itself.

LOLOLOLOL

Moreno Valley, CA

#138168 Jan 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But you Democrats have re-enslaved the blacks. You put them in ghettos!
Prior to the mid-1960's most blacks were Republicans.
<quoted text>
Well, I said you re-enslaved the blacks. What percentage of blacks were living in poverty in 1960? How about today?
Well, in 1960 23% of all blacks were in poverty and that by 2010 (last record) it was 26.7%. And ya know what the difference is? Over 33% of all blacks are on welfare. Yep, you Democrats have really improved the lives of black people all righty!
But all ghetto people know is that they get money from Democrats so they are happy living in ghettos.
Though blacks are disproportionately represented among food stamp recipients, far more whites receive such assistance. When recipients identified themselves by race in 2010, 34 percent were white, 22 percent were black and 16 were percent Hispanic, the Agriculture Department said

Of families receiving TANF help in 2009, 33 percent were African-American, 31 percent were white and 29 percent were Hispanic.

Somehow Rogue concludes that 33 percent of the welfare role is 33 percent of a whole community yet the 31 percent and 29 percent respectively that comprises the other two communities is not.

Surely Rogue doesn’t think that 31 percent of the whites that make up welfare role are 31 percent of whole so why does he think it of blacks.

Is this some new form of Rogue math?

Moreno Valley, CA

#138169 Jan 20, 2013
31 percent of "the" whole
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#138170 Jan 20, 2013
SHEEPLE. How many other pResidents have had over 100 cases filed to find out who they really were and if they were eligible for the office?
Usurper Obama is the only one that I know of.
SHEEPLE. Who is the current pResident of the US? Is he Barack Hussein Obama, Harrison J Bounell, Barry Soetoro,or Barry Dunham? All are aliases used by the usurper.
America is grinding to a halt!
Her funeral is tomorrow with the re-inauguration of the usurper.
A gross act of treason has occurred!

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#138171 Jan 20, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
SHEEPLE. How many other pResidents have had over 100 cases filed to find out who they really were and if they were eligible for the office?
SHEEPLE. Who is the current pResident of the US? Is he Barack Hussein Obama, Harrison J Bounell, Barry Soetoro,or Barry Dunham? All are aliases used by the usurper.
lol, birthers!

It's their stupidity that makes them so funny

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#138172 Jan 20, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Don't forget to take your pills when the nurse brings them to you.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#138173 Jan 20, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Wow, this is fascinating and really compelling, Mr. Grande Burro. I will petition my representatives forthwith, as I too fear that a group of crazy people making up stories threatens the very fabric of America.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138174 Jan 20, 2013
LRS wrote:
I see the sore winners are still boasting and carrying on like children. Classy, very classy.
No,they're not. And not once have you had the grace and maturity to even acknowledge that Obama won and, be frank, that Romney ran a disastrously bad campaign. Never mind that. To show YOU are not a sore loser, write something like "Obama won the election and is still the president".

Look, GWB was president for two terms. Why ? He won those elections. See? I said it. Wasn't so hard after all as it is undeniable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min JOEL 71,209
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min Portlandia 1,155,591
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 35 min Cheftell 68,907
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,873
Dear Abby 12-25 2 hr PEllen 1
amy 12-25 3 hr PEllen 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Homo Erectus 49,309
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:09 pm PST

Bleacher Report10:09PM