BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,088)

Showing posts 121,741 - 121,760 of167,705
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>YOU congratulated me and then you insulted me= Two faced.
Congratulations on graduating from 2nd grade

You are ignorant
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>You're no better that the illegals you rail against.

hahahahahahahaha
No Bobby's much worse
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

It IS Time wrote:
[Where]
A call to action by the U.S. LEGAL citizens
[Description]
Resolved, That Barack Hussein Obama, President of the United States, is impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors and that the following articles of impeachment be exhibited to the United States Senate:
&#9658;Article I
In his conduct while President of the United States,Barack Hussein Obama, in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the United States and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in violation of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, did allow, the transfer of guns, grenades and other weapons to Mexican drug cartels direct from the federal government. This resulted in the deaths of at least 58,000 Mexican nationals and hundreds of Americans.
&#9658;Article II
Barack Hussein Obama violated numerous laws and violated his constitutional obligation to protect the health and safety of Americans when according to federal court documents in Chicago, he allowed the CIA and Mexican drug cartels to fly planeloads of illegal drugs into that city. As Commander-in-Chief, he has allowed opium production to grow to such an extent that 100,000 people worldwide die every year from heroin overdoses. He has made heroin from Afghanistan so plentiful and cheap in America that the average age of a first time heroin user in America is now just 14 ˝ years.
&#9658;Article III
As Commander-in-Chief, Barack Hussein Obama failed to protect the American consulate in Benghazi Libya which was under attack by armed men for several hours. He also fired naval and army commanders in the area who attempted to come to the aid of men in imminent danger. Four Americans including Ambassador Chris Stevens died that day. He has repeatedly covered up both the affair and the purging of American military officers.
&#9658;Article IV
As Commander-in-Chief, Barack Hussein Obama has given aid and comfort to America’s enemies. He has given weapons, training, transportation and both financial and diplomatic support to known and listed terrorist groups including but not limited to Al Qaeda, Al Nusra and the Taliban. They are being used by him to attack the people of Syria. In Syria his terrorists have burned mosques and churches. It was his terrorists who destroyed the oldest Christian church in the world. It had been founded in 50 AD. His terrorists beheaded a Christian man and fed his body to dogs. Al Qaeda and other terrorists funded by him have killed more than 40,000 black civilians in Libya after hostilities were over. This has greatly damaged America’s reputation throughout Africa.
&#9658;Article V
Barack Hussein Obama violated Article II, Section 4 of the Constitution when he allowed his Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta and his Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Martin Dempsey to testify before Congress telling them they no longer had the power to declare war. He had affirmed this usurpation of Congressional authority since then. This was an insult to the American people who had voted for candidates because they thought these men and women would put an end to wars that were not in the interests of the United States of America.
Did the "Balls of Fire" peter out?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Weren't you just complaining about AL posting the same thing several times? How many times have you (and others) posted that Obama won and will be president for the next four years? As if none of us knew this.
You've been denying it every day since the election. Glad to see you've finally accepted reality

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Damn, they had a snow storm a few days ago, now this one and another snow storm due in tomorrow. The Brits do a pretty good job of keeping things running so when they shut down, it must be pretty bad.

BBC; 18 January 2013
Heathrow cancels flights and transport is delayed by snow

More than 400 flights were cancelled by Heathrow Airport after bosses were forced to close a runway to de-ice it.

Both runways were closed for a while so that they could be de-iced and for the snow to be cleared.

Warnings of travel disruption were issued ahead of the snow, which began falling in and around central London shortly after 08:00 GMT.

BBC meteorologist Peter Cockroft said snow would start to ease off on Saturday morning.

Some train operators were running revised services and drivers have been advised to allow extra time for journeys.

At Euston and King's Cross stations, train passengers had to wait on average an extra hour.

At Heathrow, more than 400 flights were cancelled out of 1,300.

A Heathrow spokeswoman said both runways were open and that it had no plans to cancel flights into Saturday.

She advised people to check their flight before travelling.

People whose flights had been cancelled have been advised to contact their airline.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-2...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Weren't you just complaining about AL posting the same thing several times? How many times have you (and others) posted that Obama won and will be president for the next four years? As if none of us knew this.
Not even 10% of the time you and assorted birthers have posted that Obama is an illegal immigrant. Not even as often as the challenges lost in court, 195-0. The good guys won, yet they don't disgust you guys with victory speeches and "I told you so" the way birthers would've done had the electorate been collectively gased and elected Romney. Just your pre-electoral victory gung-ho speeches. What do you make of that? How many times did you post "©an you hear us coming?" Now you tell us we post the same thing. Do you know about the goose and the gander?

Not ONE single birther has mentioned that Obama won. Nope. Now, that is denial and sore loser. Anyone in that position has severe denial and truth and reality problems. Had Romney won, as GWB did, every "libtard" (Rogue, tm reg'd) I know wouokld have accepted the verdict and said he won. The Repubs won a majority in the House. Has even one so-called "liberal" here said they did not even though I'm sure they're not exactly thrilled with the result. So what? The guy I hate here won the last election. I ground my teeth, swore to high heaven, but hey, he won.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Rice Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep trying, paramecium slug
What happened to It IS Time?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

What a bloody mess, two storm in two days with another one coming tomorrow. Where do they think this is? Norway!!!

London snow: Tens of thousands of commuters endure travel misery in south east
18 January 2013

All major rail routes across south east London and into Kent suffered major disruption on Friday as the snow swept across the region.

Tens of thousands of commuters faced horrendous journeys home.

Southeastern, the UK's busiest operator, warned of major disruption on all its metro and mainline services.

There were Southeastern services going to or from Victoria with commuters instead told to use Charing Cross, Cannon Street, London Bridge and St Pancras stations instead.

Rail bosses advised all commuters to leave for home as early as possible.

As they did so a broken down train at London Blackfriars added to the snow travel chaos.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/london-snow...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Rice Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep trying, paramecium slug
I don't even have to. You make it so so easy. You confirm the old saying : "Like shooting fish in a barrel"
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

French Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I have a "jacques" fetish
You have a "ball" fetish. How about sneaking out of that closet?"
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations on graduating from 2nd grade
You are ignorant
To be told he is simply ignorant is true recognition and therefore congratulatory.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Ya know, last winter was Europe's worst winter in fifty years which was followed by the coolest and wettest summer in decades.
Why France's wine harvest is the worst in 40 years. What are the French to do with bad wine???
Must be more Global Warmin'!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

You Liberals do not there is a lag is weather. For instance the Summer Solstice is around June 21st but the that does not peak until a month later and the hurricane season until a month after that. The same goes for Winter.
And not only that, it does it year to year. For instance Solar Cycles #23 ended in 2009, and the years are still getting cooler even though we have not reached the peak of Solar Cycle #24. And Solar Cycle #24 is the weakest cycle in a hundred years. Even if the sun stays steady, the Earth will continue to chill our of 4-7 years.
And Dr. David Hathaway expects Solar Cycle #25 to be even chillier than this one and that would mean 50 or more years with sub-normal temperatures.
Silly Libtards, they think mankind is more powerful than the Sun!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ya know, last winter was Europe's worst winter in fifty years which was followed by the coolest and wettest summer in decades.
Why France's wine harvest is the worst in 40 years. What are the French to do with bad wine???
Must be more Global Warmin'!
Rogue Moron, you still haven't figured out how to do simple averages?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Ya know, Europe had over 600 people die from exposure last Winter. Sure most were in Easter Europe but ... 600!!!
They also had 60 people die in Japan last winter. Japan is not a third world country and for them to have 52 people die due to winter weather, well, somethang ain't right!
I know, I know, some of you Libtards think I make this up but here is the part about Japan!!!

ABC News Feb 1, 2012 8:54am
Japan Snowstorm Kills 52, Crushes Steel Bridge

Heavy snowfall has crippled much of Japan’s western coast, killing more than 50 people and injuring nearly 600. The worst snowstorm in six years has dumped more than 10 feet of snow in the hardest-hit regions, causing at least one bridge to collapse and forcing school closures across the region.
An avalanche today buried three people for more than an hour near a hot springs in Akita Prefecture in northwest Japan. The women were later found unconscious but survived.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/02...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even 10% of the time you and assorted birthers have posted that Obama is an illegal immigrant. Not even as often as the challenges lost in court, 195-0. The good guys won, yet they don't disgust you guys with victory speeches and "I told you so" the way birthers would've done had the electorate been collectively gased and elected Romney. Just your pre-electoral victory gung-ho speeches. What do you make of that? How many times did you post "©an you hear us coming?" Now you tell us we post the same thing. Do you know about the goose and the gander?
Not ONE single birther has mentioned that Obama won. Nope. Now, that is denial and sore loser. Anyone in that position has severe denial and truth and reality problems. Had Romney won, as GWB did, every "libtard" (Rogue, tm reg'd) I know wouokld have accepted the verdict and said he won. The Repubs won a majority in the House. Has even one so-called "liberal" here said they did not even though I'm sure they're not exactly thrilled with the result. So what? The guy I hate here won the last election. I ground my teeth, swore to high heaven, but hey, he won.
Give it the same amount of time. At the pace y'all post this tidbit of old news, you'll surpass our postings quickly enough. I doubt very seriously y'all would have been gracious in defeat. Why one of you even said, "just to rub it in your faces". If one isn't gracious in victory, they're not likely to be gracious in defeat. As for the illegal immigrant thing, that was going on before this past election, no? I heard on the news yesterday that over one-third of the U.S. thinks Obama is hiding something. Roughly, that's about 100 million or more. That's a lot of folks with questions, wouldn't you agree?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Outta here....

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Hey, remember when everything was supposed to change because birthers bought an ad on a billboard?

Those were good times

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard on the news yesterday that over one-third of the U.S. thinks Obama is hiding something
no you didn't

Link to the story...I'm betting you can't

Which news did you hear this on?

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

http://www.inquisitr.com/447663/newtown-secon...

What you heard was the purposeful misreporting about conspiracy theories. Wow, republicans don't like Obama....lets open a birther investigation

Read the report, it makes conservatives out to be total morons

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121,741 - 121,760 of167,705
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

108 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min mdbuilder 43,125
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min Stina2 96,212
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min forks_make_us_fat 1,036,276
Abby 4-23 5 min _Annabella_ 12
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min Frijoles 65,499
Amy 4-23 8 min _Annabella_ 21
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 9 min Dream Crystal 7,554
ask amy 4-22 1 hr Sublime1 67
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance