BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
121,741 - 121,760 of 177,390 Comments Last updated 12 min ago
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138141 Jan 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques will never admit he was wrong about the inauguration starting at 10:00 a.m.!
I said something to the effect "Tune in at 10AM" if I recall correctly. Well, it's 9AM

But, not gonna go back, and if I did write (wish you'd find it,Rogue) that the inauguration is at 10AM, so what? So I erred by 2 hours. Big deal?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138142 Jan 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Barry Goldwaters objection to the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was that he thought that Federal government had no right to tell businesses who they should serve for any reason.
Please note that many businesses, primarily in the South, discriminated against Jews well into the 1980's.
Yep, FDR sent thousands of Jews to NAZI gas chambers because he hated Jews!
<quoted text>
You incredibly wrote : "Yep, FDR sent thousands of Jews to NAZI gas chambers because he hated Jews! " One of the most inportant cabinet posts, sec of the Treasury, was occupied by a Jew, Henry Morgenthau, I believe. How anti-Jewish is that? Yes, FDR may have been negligent as regards the holocaust, as we were here and so many other countries that overlooked Jewish persecution. Argentina and Brasil stood out and took in many Jew-laden ships refused elsewhere. But that FDR sent thousands of Jews to gas chambers is so crazy...never mind.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138143 Jan 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hotel Shangri-LA Discriminated Against Jews, Jury Finds
The Huffington Post | By Kathleen Miles
Posted: 08/16/2012
A jury determined Wednesday that the owner of the Hotel Shangri-La in Santa Monica discriminated against Jews during a charity event in July 2010. The owner reportedly yelled "Get the [expletive] Jews out of my pool!" and forced the party to pack up and leave.
The owner, Tehmina Adaya, a Muslim of Pakistani descent, denied charges that she made anti-semitic statements and discriminated against the Jewish group.
You posted "The owner, Tehmina Adaya, a Muslim of Pakistani descent". You somehow omitted to mention that she doubtless is liberal democrat.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#138144 Jan 20, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jackie Robinson and his bright wife I knw through the press and people who knew them could never have been Republicans after 1960. Pretty soon, Rogue will have made Rosa Parks a Republican. One can't help but notice that 95% of the names on his Republican list are pre-1950s, and most pre-1900. No one argues that Lincoln was a Republican. No one argues that the Dems of decades ago were not exactly colour-blling. That is how it was until the late 1950s, poor Rogue, fully 60 years ago. Were Wallace, Maddox, part and parcel of the National Dem party?
Rogue list Condoleezza Rice. What a surprise. One of the proud initiators of the Afghan and Iraqi "successes"
I’ve never understood how Rogue see’s relevance in the 1950’s southern racist Democrats when compared to the big tent all inclusive Democratic Party of today when in fact it is his Party that reflects the very sentiments those 50’s Democrats espoused. They may want “their” country back but I prefer “mine” moving forward. LOL

As for Robinson I’ll let him speak for himself.

“I was not as sold on the Republican party [as I was on Governor Rockefeller].... Every chance I got, while I was campaigning, I said plainly what I thought of the right-wing Republicans and the harm they were doing. I felt the GOP was a minority party in term of numbers of registered voters and could not win unless they updated their social philosophy and sponsored candidates and principles to attract the young, the black, and the independent voter. I said this often from public, and frequently Republican, platforms. By and large Republicans had ignored blacks and sometimes handpicked a few servile leaders in the black community to be their token "n@#$rs". How would I sound trying to go all out to sell Republicans to black people? They're not buying. They know better”
Jackie Robinson
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/10/14/7931...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138145 Jan 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Admittedly this was written by a right-wing guy but what should be noted here isthat of the seven presidents listed, three are REPUBLICANS. Which I have pointed out before, Republicans will clean their own house while Democrats are happy sleeping with pigs.
The 7 Worst Presidents Of The Last Hundred Years
http://www.rightwingnews.com/john-hawkins/the...
Extreme right wing you mean. And he omitted GWB who alone could have filled all 7 positions. Incredible. Just incredible.Ŕnd his daddy, after 7 GWB finishes as the most inept, would surely come in 8th. What crock.
Dr_Fine

Morrow, GA

#138152 Jan 20, 2013
Anoracle wrote:
OBAMA WAS BORN IN MOMBASA, KENYA! YOU NEED AN EDITOR! WAKE UP!‏
You say: "The Obama campaign has maintained that he was born in Hawaii,
has an authentic birth certificate, and is a "natural-born" U.S. citizen.
Hawaiian officials agree." THIS IS A LIE!
"Hawaiian Officials" MERELY said they "have his ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE"!
They did not say: it is a 'HAWAIIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE'!
Have some literate person read to you the
"A/P report of the Hawaiian Officials statements"?
SURE he was and ROMNEY WAS BORN IN MEXICO!
Ummm Hmmmmm! Question is...Where the hell were YOU born?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138153 Jan 20, 2013
I see the sore winners are still boasting and carrying on like children. Classy, very classy.

Moreno Valley, CA

#138154 Jan 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, how would Martin Luther King III know? He was only eleven years old when he was assassinated by a DEMOCRAT!
Besides, Dr Aveda King disagrees with him.
<quoted text>
Yep, it was the Democrats that were in control of the Southern States and they wanted to keep Negros in their place.
Oh, I was living in the South at that time and I remember, when in September 1964, two black girls who lived down the street from me got on our bus and we all went to the school.
You do remember the DEMOCRAT governor of Alabama, George C. Wallace, don't you;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hLLDn7MjbF0XX
Yeah Rogue I do in fact remember George Wallace

"I have learned what suffering means. In a way that was impossible {before the shooting}, I think I can understand something of the pain black people have come to endure. I know I contributed to that pain, and I can only ask your forgiveness."
George Wallace

As for Aveda King she all yours. In the black community she probably polls lower than the birfoon. As a three time divorcee the King name is obviously used only for bread winning at this point.

That you think a niece would know more about her uncle than his own wife and son I suppose is the same reasoning that would lead you to conclude anonymous bloggers on the internet know more about Obama’s POB than the HDoH.

Moreno Valley, CA

#138155 Jan 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
What is Obummer Boy hiding? He's been reelected so the pressure should be gone. Sooooo it must be something really, really bad!
Holder Begs Court To Prevent Public From Seeing Obama’s “Executive Privilege” Records Relating to “Fast And Furious”
Posted on January 19, 2013 by Cowboy Byte
Attorney General Eric Holder and his Department of Justice have asked a federal court to indefinitely delay a lawsuit brought by the watchdog group Judicial Watch. The lawsuit seeks the enforcement of open records requests relating to Operation Fast and Furious, as required by law.
Judicial Watch had filed, on June 22, 2012, a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request seeking all documents relating to Operation Fast and Furious and “specifically [a]ll records subject to the claim of executive privilege invoked by President Barack Obama on or about June 20, 2012.”
Read more: http://cowboybyte.com/17856/holder-begs-court...
Judicial Watch is akin to Orly Taitz and her mission to destroy Barack Obama Rogue. No one gives it much credence save the ignorant birfoon.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#138156 Jan 20, 2013
Breaking: 1940 Census Confirms Obama Alias; Born In 1890
&fe ature=em-uploademail

Rush: Obama Is The Hoax
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#138158 Jan 20, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Another favourite Roguetardian fantasy is where he pretends his canards are "points" that have not already been thoroughly discredited.
LOLOLOLOL
Then you should have no problem shooting one of them down. Or are you an empty canard?

Location hidden

#138159 Jan 20, 2013
Libtards never understand history. Especially about Iran, the Shaw of Iran being thrown out by Muslim radicals, the Embassy hostage deal, etc.
Well, now it is Egypt's turn. And this time it happened on Obama's watch just like Iran happened under Jimmy "The Peanut Man" Carter's watch.

Egypt's Morsi in 2010: Obama Insincere; We Must Nurse Children on Hatred of ....

Location hidden

#138160 Jan 20, 2013
I don't expect any of you Libtrads to view this, but it is 100% true.

"Liberals With Guns!"

Oh, Timothy Mcveigh was a registered Republican BEFORE he joined the Army and there is no record of any party affiliation after that.
Let's us just see if any of you Libtards can find any other non-Democrat shooters.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#138161 Jan 20, 2013
libTARDS ...

BET ya didn't "know" as much
as "you" THOUGHT ya did ...

THAT means "you" ARE 'dumber'
than you APPEAR ...

;0)
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#138162 Jan 20, 2013
Another favourite Roguetardian fantasy is where he pretends every mass killer is a "loony lefty."

You know, loony lefties who espouse deep anti-government sentiments.

LOLOLOLOL

Location hidden

#138163 Jan 20, 2013
Again the ultra lefty site Scientific America is on the Global Warming thing even though half of what they say is either a distortion or just a lie.
They do mention forest fires but put it below man-made sources when it fact it is about 90% of the concern.
And they give themselves an escape clause by saying "may" or "might" but you Libtards will never notice those words.

A Smut Above: Unhealthy Soot in the Air Could Also Promote Global Warming
By Mollie Bloudoff-Indelicato | Scientific American –

Black carbon, commonly described as soot, may play a larger role in global warming than previously estimated, according to a new study.

http://news.yahoo.com/smut-above-unhealthy-so...
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#138164 Jan 20, 2013
Another Roguetardian fantasy is all you have to do is pretend your silly canards are points that have not already been wholly decimated by facts to the contrary.

Rinse
Repeat
Recycle

LOLOLOLOL
American Lady

Danville, KY

#138165 Jan 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I don't expect any of you Libtrads to view this, but it is 100% true.
"Liberals With Guns!"
Oh, Timothy Mcveigh was a registered Republican BEFORE he joined the Army and there is no record of any party affiliation after that.
Let's us just see if any of you Libtards can find any other non-Democrat shooters.
...and he was helped by
no other
than

Eric Holder ... The AG of DOJ ...

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#138166 Jan 20, 2013
Can An Oath Of Office Be Treason?
http://www.westernjournalism.com/can-an-oath-...
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#138167 Jan 20, 2013
Another Roguetardian fantasy is that a YouTube video that makes conclusory statements without an iota of evidence is evidence in and of itself.

LOLOLOLOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 min Mahz 49,502
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min PDUPONT 1,100,240
Putin warns enemies of Russia: 'It's best not t... 1 hr I like Putin 1
Video Will The U.S Lead The World Into Nuclear ... 2 hr Hell Yes 1
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 3 hr 587uioy 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr J RULES 68,991
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Brian_G 46,316
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr edogxxx 97,934
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info