BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,086)

Showing posts 121,701 - 121,720 of167,453
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

I Got Balls wrote:
At least we know where Mitt Romney was born!
Yes we all do. In the United States from his Mexican father.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
He's certainly partly right. The British, who were still a threat shortly after independence were the other reason.
Tell us how today the excuse for the right to carry guns is still valid in view of the fact that the British are now strong allies wo have fought alongside Americans since 1917 and slaves no longer exist.
It's not an excuse. It's our right. No one has the right to tell me I can't defend myself and property. And I will not take a knife to a gunfight. I don't need a piece of paper to tell me I have that right.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Moron's favourite thing to do is to cite the polyester found to be least accurate with the most flawed methodology.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Lol. Birthers
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
Lol. Birthers
Wow, did you come up with that all on your own?
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

NRA I know we are friends, but something has to be done about school shootings. GF008 Safer World 2013.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Now here is another crazy person who should have been in a mental institution but because of you misguided Libtards they are out .... killing people. But you Libtards think it is okay to put a Conservative in a mental hospital simply because he said he was willing to defend himself. Yep. Loony-Lefties are good people but this Conservatives are mentally ill!!!

NYC subway shoving suspect: I was having a bad day
Associated Press

NEW YORK (AP) A disturbed woman accused of shoving a man in front of a New York City subway train to his death last month says she did it because she was having a bad day.
Erika Menendez spoke to The New York Post ( http://bit.ly/U8e2xz ) on Friday at the city jail where she is awaiting trial in the killing.
Menendez tells the newspaper her "mind was just racing" the day of the attack.
http://news.yahoo.com/nyc-subway-shoving-susp...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
NRA I know we are friends, but something has to be done about school shootings. GF008 Safer World 2013.
I have idea. Lock up all crazy people and three-strike violent felons!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
Rogue Moron's favourite thing to do is to cite the polyester found to be least accurate with the most flawed methodology.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
sorry Tootzie, that data is already outdated. Did you note my source?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Real Americans speak english. Fuckthefrench.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
George Bernard Shaw would beg to differ.
And Gerard Depardieu would disagree with him! Did you notice he is now a citizen of .... Russia. It is getting pretty bad when people of France move to Russia!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we all do. In the United States from his Mexican father.
Mitt Romney's father was an American NBC because both of his parents were American citizens!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Read it and weep.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/159905/algerians-s...

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
no, I did not invent laughing at birthers!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not an excuse. It's our right. No one has the right to tell me I can't defend myself and property. And I will not take a knife to a gunfight. I don't need a piece of paper to tell me I have that right.
The only "have" country, far as I know, that holds that philosophy and has no gun controls or very little. But hey, your thing.

One thing, no one, least of all Obama, wants to take guns away except for assault weapons. He just wants some gun controls, registrations, education on firearms, licences, as per cars, trucks, motorcycles, planes, owners of theatres, stores, amusement parks etc. Obama you may not like, but even he ain't stupid enought to ask for a weapons ban.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

I bet Obama is glad the inauguration day is not on Tuesday as that looks like it will be a nasty winter day. Overcast, windy and a high of 25F.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

FFS- wrote:
Lol. Birthers
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL. Birthers
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
EVERY gutless coward who serves in the U.S. Congress, knows that Barry soetoro, AKA Barack Hussein Obama, is an illegitimate president.
They know because all of them received a package with the proof.
Every Congressperson and judge who has refused to uphold the Constitutional requirement of Natural born citizenship for the Presidency, shares the blame for allowing an ineligible usurper to bankrupt this nation and shred our Constitution.
All have committed a gross act of treason against this country,
Every Congressperson and judge who has refused to uphold the Constitutional requirement of Natural born citizenship for the Presidency, shares the blame for allowing an ineligible usurper to bankrupt this nation and shred our Constitution.
All have committed a gross act of treason against this country, and is responsible for Allowing this country to have one of the most the most corrrrupt Governments on earth!
The Obama Administration is certainly the most corrupt US pResidentialAdministration in US History.
This is just what you would expect from a man who has no respect for the Constitution or the rule of law including Constitutional rights.
This is, minimum, your fourth repeat of this falsehood. FOURTH. All identical or pretty close. Then you complain that Topix deletes your repetitious crap?
Balls on Fire

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean "Balls in your head". Seems your marbles, though, the grey stuff, are below your belt.
You must have looked in a mirror when you said that.....gosh I just love picking on the little liberal feeble french wussy.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now here is another crazy person who should have been in a mental institution but because of you misguided Libtards they are out .... killing people. But you Libtards think it is okay to put a Conservative in a mental hospital simply because he said he was willing to defend himself. Yep. Loony-Lefties are good people but this Conservatives are mentally ill!!!
NYC subway shoving suspect: I was having a bad day
Associated Press
NEW YORK (AP) A disturbed woman accused of shoving a man in front of a New York City subway train to his death last month says she did it because she was having a bad day.
Erika Menendez spoke to The New York Post ( http://bit.ly/U8e2xz ) on Friday at the city jail where she is awaiting trial in the killing.
Menendez tells the newspaper her "mind was just racing" the day of the attack.
http://news.yahoo.com/nyc-subway-shoving-susp...
Can you tell us if that woman ever exhibit homicidal tendencies before she pushed that poor man onto the train tracks? Did she have a history of psychological problems? Had she ever seen a psychiatrist?

Finally, and HERE is the true question : Is she a democrat?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt Romney's father was an American NBC because both of his parents were American citizens!!!
We could be forgiven if we had doubts. But it's irrelevant, though, as both daddy and Mitt didn't make it. But Obama did, and will be president for the next 4 years and 2 days.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121,701 - 121,720 of167,453
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min woodtick57 1,033,007
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 15 min well 47,023
Obama and Hillary's Just Dessert? 16 min josphd 3
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 18 min josphd 7,547
Abby 4-14 24 min cheluzal 54
Amy 4-17 26 min cheluzal 18
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 29 min Toj 96,065
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE