BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,086)

Showing posts 121,701 - 121,720 of174,477
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

My 41 y/o is an officer manager for a gynecologist. He hired an associate, a young black female doctor, as he is think about retiring.
My ex-wife, also an Army Brat, had also raised her to be open on racial issues but some of her doctor's patients do not want to be seen by the new "black" doctor so she had a closed meeting with the new Doc. over the issue. The new Doc just said she expected some of that and just to accommodate the patients.
Oh, last week my daughter watched her two Shih tzus while she flew out to LA to visit her fiance who is in the film industry. My daughter has an 86 pound, ten month old black lab who plays tooo ruff with small dogs. I know as I spent two weeks over the Holy Days with my two Chihuahias.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like the taxes on marijuana to be higher too?
Legalize marijuana, as it has been shown to be harmful, yes, but not any more harmful than cigarettes. And tax both as high as possible. Cigarette taxes are still way too low.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Oh, I did meet the new doctor but very briefly. I had come down with pneumonia and was being seen upstairs by another doctor and just stopped in long enough to say 'hi' to my daughter. The new doc seems like a nice person and maybe she can take over the practice in a few years (my daughter will still need a job when the other doc retires).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Oh, I have two docs. one a GP and another an FAA flight surgeon. I wanted to see the flight doc to see if I had recovered from my pneumonia well enough to go flying but he retired so I had to see my GP instead.
I finished my antibiotics a few days ago but still have a slight residual cough. But I plan on taking a short flight in the next couple of days.
Then I have to find another flight doc.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and WWE wrestling and extreme fighting have a 90% rating as opposed to opera and classical music at 10%. Also, Spiderman ougrossed (in more ways than one) Lincoln and Les Misérables at the box office.
So what's your point?
I'd like to see you sources.
Oh, in Germany a lady in the office next to me use to do her opera singing when she first got to work and before business opened. She was a big black lady but for some reason I always envisioned her with a Viking helmet with horns on her head. She did ask me if her singing bother me but I said as long as it only lasted about fifteen minutes,'no'.
Like I said, we both usually arrived early and while I made coffee she sang something in Italian but I had no idea what it was about.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

This is my idea of opera.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Hey Jacques, the inauguration is running tow hours late. I guess Chief Roberts did not get your memo.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

OMG, he was sworn in five minutes tooooo early. I know, I know, he is replacing himself so it is really no big deal.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

What is Obummer Boy hiding? He's been reelected so the pressure should be gone. Sooooo it must be something really, really bad!

Holder Begs Court To Prevent Public From Seeing Obama’s “Executive Privilege” Records Relating to “Fast And Furious”
Posted on January 19, 2013 by Cowboy Byte

Attorney General Eric Holder and his Department of Justice have asked a federal court to indefinitely delay a lawsuit brought by the watchdog group Judicial Watch. The lawsuit seeks the enforcement of open records requests relating to Operation Fast and Furious, as required by law.

Judicial Watch had filed, on June 22, 2012, a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request seeking all documents relating to Operation Fast and Furious and “specifically [a]ll records subject to the claim of executive privilege invoked by President Barack Obama on or about June 20, 2012.”

Read more: http://cowboybyte.com/17856/holder-begs-court...

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
"will be". He will be only the second president, the other being FDR, to be sworn in more than twice!
i know you're trying to make some lame attempt at comedy, but you're just not making any sense
Grand Birther

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Nothing has to make sense when it's a roguetardian fantasy (everything).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
"will be". He will be only the second president, the other being FDR, to be sworn in more than twice!
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>i know you're trying to make some lame attempt at comedy, but you're just not making any sense
No, it's fact. Obama had to be sworn in a second time in private as the public one they had messed up the oath.

Obama retakes oath to err on side of law
Carolyn Lochhead, Chronicle Washington Bureau
Published 4:00 am, Thursday, January 22, 2009

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/Obama-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jacques, the inauguration is running tow hours late. I guess Chief Roberts did not get your memo.
Jacques will never admit he was wrong about the inauguration starting at 10:00 a.m.!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Yes Jacques, his approval rating started as soon as he started to attack our Second Amendment!!! Now is approval rating is 3-points lower than Bush's was just prior to his second inauguration!!!

Backfire: Obama Approval Plummets During Gun Push
Posted on January 19, 2013 by Cowboy Byte

Just a week before the New Year, Obama enjoyed his highest approval ratings of 2012. According to Gallup, 58% of Americans approved of the job Obama was doing. Survey results released today by Gallup, though, show Obama’s approval rating has plummeted to just 49%.

Read more: http://cowboybyte.com/17822/backfire-obama-ap...
Grand Birther

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques will never admit he was wrong about the inauguration starting at 10:00 a.m.!
Rogue openly admits virulent racism and that he's killed people.

He's definitely a stable and reasonable individual.
Grand Birther

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Moron is also too daft to be honest.

If 49% approve and 46% disapprove, what does that yield in terms of positive approval?
Grand Birther

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

It is of course another Roguetardian fantasy that the 2nd Amendment is under attack. Instead the health and safety of the nation is under attack by violent psychos like Rogue.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to see you sources.
Oh, in Germany a lady in the office next to me use to do her opera singing when she first got to work and before business opened. She was a big black lady but for some reason I always envisioned her with a Viking helmet with horns on her head. She did ask me if her singing bother me but I said as long as it only lasted about fifteen minutes,'no'.
Like I said, we both usually arrived early and while I made coffee she sang something in Italian but I had no idea what it was about.
Hey, hey, you of all people asking for sources? Where are the ones I asked for? So many I've lost count.

It doesn't matter, as my numbers are correct as far as wrestling, extreme fighting vs classical music and opera. Maybe even understated.

As to the movies, please go to ANY website, ANY, and look at the 2012 standings.

Opera and classical music and many other art forms NEED to be subsidized as does education, simply because it is just that, education. You would have us sink to the lowest level of ignorance, adopting guns and violent sports as general culture. 90% is plenty, thank you. And before accusing me of Canada being different, it is exactly the same.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This is my idea of opera.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Poor you. Best you don't mock any subject you know zilch about.

Same about art I suppose . Rogue : "look at that Picasso painting, why my little 2 yr old girl, give her a brush and paint and she'll do much better than that."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121,701 - 121,720 of174,477
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

124 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min shinningelectr0n 1,078,542
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min Rose of Tralee 97,515
Abby 7-23 12 min RACE 10
Amy 7-23 20 min Kuuipo 8
No, Global Warming Did Not Create Chicago's Agi... 37 min Guest 1
Debate: Immigrants & K-12 - Chicago, IL (Dec '11) 1 hr Brian Shepard 116
Debate: Marijuana - Chicago, IL (Aug '10) 1 hr Brian Shepard 297
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT