BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
121,681 - 121,700 of 176,883 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Fox News, 50% of all "American" cars made outside the U.S. are made in ...... China!!! Thank you Obama!!!
Fox News is wrong. As usual. Some Honda Fits exported to the US are Chinese-made. If there are others, please ask Fox to let us know.

Now, as to U.S. domestically-made cars. Well, pretty much like the Boeing 787 and 747-8 and 777. Mostly manufacted offshore and assembled in Renton and Washington. Ford Flex automatic transmissions are manufactured in India, for example. Engines in the UK (bad sign, that) and so forth. I read an article the other day which claimed (I already knew) that Toyota and Hondas built in the U.S. have more domestic components in them than so-called Big Three American automobiles.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Froggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know Global Warming causes brain cancer?
Why, Rogue, Why? Topix blacklisted?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Al Gore sued by 30,000 scientists for Global Warming fraud!
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you at least listen to it? "WANT" to sue. Oh, btw, what will they sue about?
You may be sued on the same grounds. For example, you may have influenced some people to vote for Romney, and if they did, well, you wronged them and they just may sue.
Didn't you listen? Fraud!!! You do know the British courts ruled his film,'An Incontinent Truth';

An Inconvenient Verdict for Al Gore
By MARCUS BARAM; ABC News; Oct. 12, 2007

The verdict couldn't have come at a less convenient time for Al Gore.

One day before Friday's announcement that he was a co-winner of the Nobel Peace Prize, a British High Court judge ruled that Gore's global warming film, "An Inconvenient Truth," while "broadly accurate," contained nine significant errors.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/TenWays/story...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you explain how Monsanto makes dust? The EPA was not trying to regulated Monsanto dust, just dust blowing off any farm!
I mean, if what Monsanto is making is so evil, why doesn't the EPA shut down Monsanto?
And in Canada, what are you Canadians doing about dust blowing form YOUR farm fields?
We are stuck with criminal Monsanto here in Canada just as much as you are. And if you have an atom of intelligence, you'll know what is meant by dust and what it carries with it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Another whack out nut case
As for the Cigarettes i would like them to even higher
Would you like the taxes on marijuana to be higher too?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

FFS- wrote:
Obama is sworn in today.
Let the whining commence
"will be". He will be only the second president, the other being FDR, to be sworn in more than twice!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! I’m impressed Rogue. Is that about the same number who voted for Mitt Romney?
In 2008, King's son, Martin Luther King III, said it was "disingenuous to imply that my father was a Republican. He never endorsed any presidential candidate, and there is certainly no evidence that he ever even voted for a Republican. It is even more outrageous to suggest he would support the Republican Party of today, which has spent so much time and effort trying to suppress African American votes in Florida and many other states."
http://www.politifact.com/rhode-island/statem...
The Jackie Robinson and his bright wife I knw through the press and people who knew them could never have been Republicans after 1960. Pretty soon, Rogue will have made Rosa Parks a Republican. One can't help but notice that 95% of the names on his Republican list are pre-1950s, and most pre-1900. No one argues that Lincoln was a Republican. No one argues that the Dems of decades ago were not exactly colour-blling. That is how it was until the late 1950s, poor Rogue, fully 60 years ago. Were Wallace, Maddox, part and parcel of the National Dem party?

Rogue list Condoleezza Rice. What a surprise. One of the proud initiators of the Afghan and Iraqi "successes"
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

LRS wrote:
The man is a nut case to say the least! LMAO!
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...
This is how people end up in a mental ward.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You had no complaints when the fake Ellen did the same thing. Hmmmm, what's that called again?
1. Her posts were alwasy respectful. And for that, birthers got frustrated, hated her;

2. Her posts may have been repetitious in the theme that she evoked, yes, but never repetitious in prose. THAT's the difference;

3. Agree with her or not, they were well presented, well written and never insulting either to the subject matter or person or to her Topix interlocutor;

4. She may have repeated the same kind of message a few times, but never 10 times in ONE DAY, correct?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Froggy wrote:
Hey Jacques. Obama has a 51% approval rating whereas the NRA has a 56% approval rating!!!
Yes and WWE wrestling and extreme fighting have a 90% rating as opposed to opera and classical music at 10%. Also, Spiderman ougrossed (in more ways than one) Lincoln and Les Misérables at the box office.

So what's your point?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! I’m impressed Rogue. Is that about the same number who voted for Mitt Romney?
In 2008, King's son, Martin Luther King III, said it was "disingenuous to imply that my father was a Republican. He never endorsed any presidential candidate, and there is certainly no evidence that he ever even voted for a Republican. It is even more outrageous to suggest he would support the Republican Party of today, which has spent so much time and effort trying to suppress African American votes in Florida and many other states."
http://www.politifact.com/rhode-island/statem...
Well, how would Martin Luther King III know? He was only eleven years old when he was assassinated by a DEMOCRAT!
Besides, Dr Aveda King disagrees with him.
From the National Black Republican Association Newsletter by Dr. Alveda C. King, niece of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., in “A Covenant with Life: Reclaiming MLK’s Legacy”: Dr. King states,“My grandfather, Dr. Martin Luther King, or ‘Daddy King,’ was a Republican and father of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. who was also a Republican. It should be no surprise that Dr. King was a Republican. Why? It was the Democrats who Dr. King was fighting and he would not have joined the Democrat Party.
Yep, it was the Democrats that were in control of the Southern States and they wanted to keep Negros in their place.
Oh, I was living in the South at that time and I remember, when in September 1964, two black girls who lived down the street from me got on our bus and we all went to the school.
You do remember the DEMOCRAT governor of Alabama, George C. Wallace, don't you;
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Froggy wrote:
Oh Jacques, it is after 10:00 a.m. ET and the inauguration ceremony has not stated as YOU said it would. Whas up wit dat????
Rogue, Rogue, why the numerous monikers? Do they come in themes, categories? One for mild language, one for semi-mild language, one for outrageous language, one that is pro-birther, one that is not birther, one that is racist, one that is NAACP-like?, one that is not barred, etc?

Funny, I thought the inauguration was tomorrow. But hey...

Incidentally, if you are following LRS's lead on this, he did correct me as I had written the inauguration starts at 10AM, knowing full well the swearing-in and those cherished word you so yearn to hear "Congratulations, MR PRESIDENT" will occur at noon +. Well, I was wrong, as tv coverage starts at 9AM, not 10AM

We'll see Obama and family, to start the day, dutifully attending church, and the rest of the preparations, including a visit to the White House by the new first lady, as is customary, Mrs Romney , to get a look at the place, be introduced to the household staff (hmmm, she'll murmur, did you see all the blackies in here?) and then...oh wait, her husband didn't win , did he? Who were these people we could "hear comming", what was all that dancing in the streets by this Jacksonville birther?. Oh oh, what? Obama was elected? OMG. I went to sleep like Van Winkle night of November 6,so sure after reading Tea party and birhter celebratory messages, that Romney was a ahoo-in. God bless America, they ain't so dumb after all.

For LRS : This is NOT a repetitious message and I shall not post it again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

In February 1963 my family moved from Fort Bliss, El Paso, TX to Fort Rucker, AL so I arrived after his "Segregation Forever" speech. My off-post school was segregated even though on post we played with all the other kids.
The following year, Sep. 1964, I went to different school as I was now in seventh grade. My older sister went to high school and both of our schools were integrated that year. It was no big deal to us Army Brats. We were also Catholic and were raised to respect all peoples.
Like I said, no big deal to most Army Brats but some of the civilian kids I went to school with, it was. I know several teachers resigned. One who did also had laughed when JFK had been assassinated.

George Wallace's 1963 Inaugural Address
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Wallace 's_1963_Inaugural_Address
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Froggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only does Obummer Boy smoke cigs, he also has been knot to toke.
I believe he smoked but quit about 6 months ago. So, smoking-wise, he was an idiot, no contest. Hope he keeps it up and never smokes again.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
He drinks heavily also. Alcoholism probably runs in the family.
Can you show us anytyhing that confirms the above? And please don't tell me, when there is no source, that you already posted it and up to me to find it.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

One of Rogue Moron's favourite trolls is to pretend MLK or any sensible African American has anything to do with today's clapped out GOP.

Sorry, loser, but as everyone in their right mind knows, the GOP was abandoned in the 60s, pathetic canards and wishful thinking notwithstanding.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

I remember only a few of my teachers from 7-8th grade. Mr Paris was a flaming racist but Mr. and Mrs. Moon did a lot to help the other kids accept to two black girls.
I ran into Mr. and Mrs. Moon when I came back from Vietnam. They had strong southern accents and use to make fun of it as Mrs. Moon was an English teacher while Mr. Moon was a history teacher.
I think Mr. Moon was the principal of the Junior HS when I returned from Vietnam.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Froggy wrote:
Italy hangs two men for attack posted on YouTube
Reuters –
They were convicted of "blasphemy", or waging war against God, which under Italy's interpretation of Islamic law is punishable by death.
http://news.yahoo.com/iran-hangs-two-men-atta...
Why aren't you celebrating, Rogue? Isn't that YOUR kind of justice?

Italy did you say? Is that by any chance a freudian slip?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Froggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only does Obummer Boy smoke cigs, he also has been knot to toke.
<quoted text>
Typical for a ghetto boy.
Did you not say yesterday it was wrong to solely associate the ghetto with blacks, that there were other ethnicities in the guetto, like latinos I believe you said.

You call your president a ghetto boy? And you fancy yourself an American, a patriotic one who yet cannot and will not respect the will of the majority at the polls and therefore the constitution?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Al Gore sued by 30,000 scientists for Global Warming fraud!
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
Didn't you listen? Fraud!!! You do know the British courts ruled his film,'An Incontinent Truth';
An Inconvenient Verdict for Al Gore
By MARCUS BARAM; ABC News; Oct. 12, 2007
The verdict couldn't have come at a less convenient time for Al Gore.
One day before Friday's announcement that he was a co-winner of the Nobel Peace Prize, a British High Court judge ruled that Gore's global warming film, "An Inconvenient Truth," while "broadly accurate," contained nine significant errors.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/TenWays/story...
So the Brits sued and won? How much? Please indicate date of verdict and how much Gore had to pay.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE