BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138012 Jan 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The NAACP finds racism where there is none. Not to long ago I used the phase "someone from Harlem" and Jacques accused me of being racist. Ever hear of "Spanish Harlem"? When has Spanish been a race? Just like "African" is not a race.
And since when does dust blowing off a farm field constitute pollution?
"Someone from Harlem" would not have elicited the word "racist" from me.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138013 Jan 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The NAACP finds racism where there is none. Not to long ago I used the phase "someone from Harlem" and Jacques accused me of being racist. Ever hear of "Spanish Harlem"? When has Spanish been a race? Just like "African" is not a race.
And since when does dust blowing off a farm field constitute pollution?
You wrote : "And since when does dust blowing off a farm field constitute "

Answer : It's serious pollution if the dust is Monsanto-made.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138015 Jan 19, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
The fraud Obama will have the lowest amount of viewers in US History ever to watch his fraudulent inauguration
A Gross Act of TREASON.
Every thing that you have learned or believed in your life is wrong.
Someone telling you something is so is good enough, even if they are known liars, because the left says so, and using your own common sense to question authority is unAmerican. while questioning a usurper's eligibility who wants to take your constitutional rights is racist. Because the left tells. us so.
Proof doesn't prove anything, and seeing is not believing, and
You
Must be crazy because pResidents with aliases are normal for Natural born citizens, don't ya know?
Requirements do not require proof of anything, because the left has told us so, in other words laws and rules were only meant for you and I, because the lefts actions have told us so because they are above the law
Deficit spending equals deficit reduction.
One and one no longer equals two. Because the left says so.and this is why we have no budget for 4 years running. because that money can"t be accurately accounted for because it hasn't even been declared yet, so it is impossible to provide an accurate accounting of where this money was spent, or actually went, or how it is expected to be repaid because you don't need to know.and the left has said so by their actions.
But this is not the reason for America's credit downgrades because the full faith and credit of the United states Government is always worth something even if it is worth nothing, because the left says so.
Cigarettes used to cost .50 cents a pack, now they cost almost $5.00 a pack.
Gas used to be .79 cents a gallon now it is over $3.00 a gallon.
This is what Liberalism has done to America. But this is good because the left has told us so.
EVERY gutless coward who serves in the U.S. Congress, knows that Barry soetoro, AKA Barack Hussein Obama, is an illegitimate president.
They know because all of them received a package with the proof.
Every Congressperson and judge who has refused to uphold the Constitutional requirement of Natural born citizenship for the Presidency, shares the blame for allowing an ineligible usurper to bankrupt this nation and shred our Constitution.
All have committed a gross act of treason against this country,
Every Congressperson and judge who has refused to uphold the Constitutional requirement of Natural born citizenship for the Presidency, shares the blame for allowing an ineligible usurper to bankrupt this nation and shred our Constitution.
All have committed a gross act of treason against this country, and is responsible for Allowing this country to have one of the most the most corrrrupt Governments on earth!
The Obama Administration is certainly the most corrupt US pResidentialAdministration in US History.
This is just what you would expect from a man who has no respect for the Constitution or the rule of law including Constitutional rights.
Your platitude : "The fraud Obama will have the lowest amount of viewers in US History ever to watch his fraudulent inauguration"

Will this prediction be as accurate as your election prediction?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#138016 Jan 19, 2013
Justus von Liebig wrote:
Grand Spammer is having a meltdown as the inauguration approaches, repetitively and with autistic obsession pasting and repasting his whining diatribe.
He would've made a great "Rain Man".

He's posted the identical long diatribe at least 10 times. Hey, birthers, help your brother out.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#138019 Jan 19, 2013
My, my. Look at y'all ganging up on a single poster. Classy, very classy. Your actions are telling.

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#138020 Jan 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But you Democrats have re-enslaved the blacks. You put them in ghettos!
Prior to the mid-1960's most blacks were Republicans. LBJ knew he had lost the racial issue but he figured out that he could use the welfare system to put them back in their place. And you make sure they go to ghettos schools so they will make good house servants (slaves).
And with the Lame Steam Media pimping the progressive lies, all to many people do not know the truth. How's Obamanomics wurkin' for the black people with a teue 20% U-6 unemployment rate!
BS to what you said in your first line that would honestly be the Liberated Christian of America seeking an in with the Republic of Organized Religion even though they state they are nothing like them Democratic they are not, they are indeed the ones that seek and seek and in turn for that people of a lesser are certainly in need....

in a city...

#138022 Jan 19, 2013
LRS wrote:
My, my. Look at y'all ganging up on a single poster. Classy, very classy. Your actions are telling.
Classifieds I thought they often times do so much more than the prone more to be of education, but anymore I have some doubt, seen now some classies and the things they speak of...
And to the Certified I think a lot of them think they just can't do any wrong...

I don't know what lies in the midst of them...

You got the greet of some and the false liberation of the others...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#138021 Jan 19, 2013
FROM a friend ... Cute & interesting ...

http://www.youtube.com/embed/vsVCHE7ayPE...

in a city...

#138023 Jan 19, 2013
Wait greed is what I meant well maybe some are just that no matter their status they like to greet the masses and try to weave through much of all things...

Somewhere there has to be some middle ground to be found...Not sure though maybe the view on top of some high rise skyscraper is way awesome....
American Lady

Danville, KY

#138025 Jan 19, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Kentucky Klown Kar smokes cigarettes?
What kind of dumbarse smokes in 2013 besides a birfoon.
You low-life PUNK ...
Those "cigarette TAXES
pay for a WHOLE LOT
of "gimme's" ...

"you" SPEAK out of your azz
when you type boi!

Tobacco HELPED MAKE this Country WHAT it WAS/is ...

PROSPEROUS!

LEARN some History!

O
R

Continue "showing" your IGNORANCE ...

"you" have an AMPLE supply!
truman

Boise, ID

#138027 Jan 20, 2013
I wonder who is more unstable American Lady or Grand Birther?
Ill bet if you look up 'Right Wing Looney' in the Dictionary whose picture you would find?
That would be a tough call..
truman

Boise, ID

#138028 Jan 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
You Liberals do not there is a lag is weather. For instance the Summer Solstice is around June 21st but the that does not peak until a month later and the hurricane season until a month after that. The same goes for Winter.
And not only that, it does it year to year. For instance Solar Cycles #23 ended in 2009, and the years are still getting cooler even though we have not reached the peak of Solar Cycle #24. And Solar Cycle #24 is the weakest cycle in a hundred years. Even if the sun stays steady, the Earth will continue to chill our of 4-7 years.
And Dr. David Hathaway expects Solar Cycle #25 to be even chillier than this one and that would mean 50 or more years with sub-normal temperatures.
Silly Libtards, they think mankind is more powerful than the Sun!
You DO know that Global Warming can cause more severe storms right......???
While its winter in France its summer south of the equator...im not getting your point how Winter storms somehow disprove Global warming.
Of course what do you expect from an 'Anarchist' who communicates in Fox Talking points....

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#138029 Jan 20, 2013
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>And we know that anyone from Mexico can get a short form saying born in Michigan just like the hordes of Kenyans with Hawaiian BCs saying born in Honolulu.
You can easily prove you’re not a liar by linking to just one fake “certified” BC since Hawaii became a state. The thread won’t hold its breath as we know the ignorant birfoon knows a lot of shit he totally makes up.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#138030 Jan 20, 2013
truman wrote:
I wonder who is more unstable American Lady or Grand Birther?
Ill bet if you look up 'Right Wing Looney' in the Dictionary whose picture you would find?
That would be a tough call..
"yours" for libTARD ...
==========

FROM The Library of Congress
``````````

One variety of tobacco was native to Virginia, but it was quite bitter and inferior to the variety grown in the West Indies. In 1612, John Rolf introduced the latter into Virginia; two years later he sent four hogsheads (about 2600 pounds) to England. This crop appeared to be the staple product the colonists had been searching for. King James I, concerned about the health of his subjects, opposed growing and selling tobacco. Even so, the market for tobacco in England continued to expand, and, by 1617, Virginia shipped around 20,000 pounds of tobacco to England. According to the excerpts below, how did planting tobacco affect Virginia? What did the colonists tend to neglect as they began to focus on growing tobacco?

http://www.loc.gov/teachers/classroommaterial...

Tobacco helped pay for The American Revolution

1776: AMERICAN REVOLUTION Along "Tobacco Coast" (the Chesapeake), the Revolutionary War was variously known as "The Tobacco War." Growers had found themselves perpetually in debt to British merchants; by 1776, growers owed the mercantile houses millions of pounds. British tobacco taxes are a further grievance. Tobacco helps finance the Revolution by serving as collateral for the loan Benjamin Franklin won from France--the security was 5 million pounds of Virginia tobacco. George Washington once appealed to his countrymen for aid to the army: "If you can't send money, send tobacco." During the war, it was tobacco exports that the fledgling government used to build up credits abroad. And, when the war was over, Americans turned to tobacco taxes to help repay the revolutionary war debt.

1779: Pope Benedict XII opens a tobacco factory

http://archive.tobacco.org/resources/history/...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#138031 Jan 20, 2013
OBAMA LEADING NATION INTO 'FULL-ON DEPRESSION'
Pollster:'I cannot remember a time when America was this despondent'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/obama-leading-nati...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#138032 Jan 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
"yours" for libTARD ...
==========
FROM The Library of Congress
``````````
One ivariety of tobacco was native to Virginia, but it was quite bitter and inferior to the variety grown in the West Indies. In 1612, John Rolf introduced the latter into Virginia; two years later he sent four hogsheads (about 2600 pounds) to England. This crop appeared to be the staple product the colonists had been searching for. King James I, concerned about the health of his subjects, opposed growing and selling tobacco. Even so, the market for tobacco in England continued to expand, and, by 1617, Virginia shipped around 20,000 pounds of tobacco to England. According to the excerpts below, how did planting tobacco affect Virginia? What did the colonists tend to neglect as they began to focus on growing tobacco?
http://www.loc.gov/teachers/classroommaterial...
Tobacco helped pay for The American Revolution
1776: AMERICAN REVOLUTION Along "Tobacco Coast" (the Chesapeake), the Revolutionary War was variously known as "The Tobacco War." Growers had found themselves perpetually in debt to British merchants; by 1776, growers owed the mercantile houses millions of pounds. British tobacco taxes are a further grievance. Tobacco helps finance the Revolution by serving as collateral for the loan Benjamin Franklin won from France--the security was 5 million pounds of Virginia tobacco. George Washington once appealed to his countrymen for aid to the army: "If you can't send money, send tobacco." During the war, it was tobacco exports that the fledgling government used to build up credits abroad. And, when the war was over, Americans turned to tobacco taxes to help repay the revolutionary war debt.
1779: Pope Benedict XII opens a tobacco factory
http://archive.tobacco.org/resources/history/...
UR still an IDIOT if you smoke cigarettes.

Moreno Valley, CA

#138033 Jan 20, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
EVERY gutless coward who serves in the U.S. Congress, knows that Barry soetoro, AKA Barak Hussein Obama, is an illegitimate president.
They know because all of them received a package with the proof.
All have committed a gross act of treason against this country,
All have committed a gross act of treason against this country, and is responsible for Allowing this country to have one of the most the most corrrrupt Governments on earth!
The Obama Administration is certainly the most corrupt US pResidentialAdministration in US History.
This is just what you would expect from a man who has no respect for the Constitution or the rule of law including Constitutional rights.
“I would like to take credit for a spectacular job preparing papers and going down to the Orange County Superior Court and arguing this case and getting sanctions, but I honestly believe a rhesus monkey could have beaten Ms. Taitz and got a sanction award based on the awful lack of merit to the subpoena itself,” Ritt said.“And the case itself, from what I could tell, seems just ludicrous on its face.”
http://occidentalweekly.com/news/2012/11/28/t...

I’m sure those same sentiments were expressed by each congressional member as they opened your package GB.

From the things you should know file:

“You should know that evidence is not stuff printed from the internet,”
Judge Charles Margines
American Lady

Danville, KY

#138034 Jan 20, 2013
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>UR still an IDIOT if you smoke cigarettes.
Who said I do ???

What business is it of "yours" ...
IF I DO ...???

What "vice" do you have ...???
Other than LYING ...!!!

Moreno Valley, CA

#138035 Jan 20, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
pops, tell me you're not calling Kelly clueless.
I thought I said cutie Mr. Liars. I suppose I meant clueless cutie.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#138036 Jan 20, 2013
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>UR still an IDIOT if you smoke cigarettes.
ALSO from the Library of Congress ...
theobamafile

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min fetch almighty 1,115,670
Amy - 9-29-2014 15 min Ralph 34
Feel-good news is made near Ferguson 18 min Aim for the Teeth 2
Abby 10-2 18 min Ralph 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 21 min MakinBacon 4,745
Amy 10-2 22 min Ralph 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min mjjcpa 47,080
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,375
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]