BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
121,581 - 121,600 of 174,642 Comments Last updated 45 min ago
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Right2BearArms wrote:
Look at me, I have bear arms.
Scratch, claw, scrape.
RAR...ROOOAAARRRRRRRR....SNARR L...GROWL.
"Scratch, claw, scrape." Ever occurred to you to bathe? Clean yourself, not your gun.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

FFS- wrote:
http://www.inquisitr.com/44766 3/newtown-second-shooter-libor -connection-enthralls-web-cons piracists/
What you heard was the purposeful misreporting about conspiracy theories. Wow, republicans don't like Obama....lets open a birther investigation
Read the report, it makes conservatives out to be total morons
Oh wow, a less than four year old internet rag and you consider what they say is important? An who is Lew Rockwell? He is a Libertarian and has worked for Ron Paul.
Now Libertarian is neither a Liberal nor a Conservative but I consider Ron Paul rather loony just the same.
Sorry, this opinion piece is not worth the paper it was written on!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

FFS- wrote:
http://www.inquisitr.com/44766 3/newtown-second-shooter-libor -connection-enthralls-web-cons piracists/
What you heard was the purposeful misreporting about conspiracy theories. Wow, republicans don't like Obama....lets open a birther investigation
Read the report, it makes conservatives out to be total morons
Ah, it was written by Lew Rockwell who is a Libertarian and us to work for Ron Paul. It is obvious you do not know the difference between a Libertarian and a Conservative.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lew_Rockwell
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

==========
Eyewitness to a Massacre
Philip Wells was a mixed-blood Sioux who served as an interpreter for the Army. He later recounted what he saw that Monday morning:
"I was interpreting for General Forsyth (Forsyth was actually a colonel) just before the battle of Wounded Knee, December 29, 1890. The captured Indians had been ordered to give up their arms, but Big Foot replied that his people had no arms.

Forsyth said to me,'Tell Big Foot he says the Indians have no arms, yet yesterday they were well armed when they surrendered.

He is deceiving me.

Tell him he need have no fear in giving up his arms, as I wish to treat him kindly.' Big Foot replied,'They have no guns, except such as you have found.'

Forsyth declared,'You are lying to me in return for my kindness.'
http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/knee.htm
==========
WE "see" where 'they' ended up, don't WE ???
On reservations ...

Starved to death ...

AFTER being made to go on the Trail of Tears ...

By Andrew Jackson
"Democrat" President of the US

Andrew Jackson | Jackson Family | The Hermitage
www.thehermitage.com/jackson-family/andrew-ja... the United States, Andrew Jackson's time as President marked a turning point in its history.... treaties forced on the various tribes and the actions of government officials. The Indian Removal process was completed two years after Jackson left ... the Trail of Tears is the most conspicuous blight on his presidential legacy.
Indian Removal Act
John Ross, a Cherokee Chief,
Lithographic & Print Colouring Establishment,
copyright 1843.
Prints and Photographs Division.
Reproduction Number:
LC-USZC4-3156

The Indian Removal Act was signed into law by Andrew Jackson on May 28, 1830, authorizing the president to grant unsettled lands west of the Mississippi in exchange for Indian lands within existing state borders. A few tribes went peacefully, but many resisted the relocation policy. During the fall and winter of 1838 and 1839, the Cherokees were forcibly moved west by the United States government. Approximately 4,000 Cherokees died on this forced march, which became known as the "Trail of Tears."

Library of Congress Web Site
http://www.loc.gov/rr/program/bib/ourdocs/Ind...

Herded UP like "animals" and sent on a "trail ride" ...
Like they used to DO cattle herds" ...

That's WHAT that American president DID!
WE got another one in there THAT IS WORSE!!!!!

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, it was written by Lew Rockwell who is a Libertarian and us to work for Ron Paul. It is obvious you do not know the difference between a Libertarian and a Conservative.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lew_Rockwell
and you clearly have reading comprehension problems
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>and you clearly have reading comprehension problems
"you" have LIE Detection "problems" ...

People that do NOT read ...
Can STILL tell when someone IS lying ...

Loser!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Justus von Liebig wrote:
What happens when cars drive themselves? Could MADD get over not having something to be mad about?
Same with the NAACP, If racism is solved, they will not be needed. That is why the NAACP never wants racism to go away.
Same with OSHA, If all hazards are eliminated, they will no loner needed. So OSHA always need to find new things that as not as safe as they can be.
Same goes for the EPA. If there is nothing to fix, they will no longer be needed. Sp the EPA is always looking out for new hazards. Their newest project to to remove all dihydrogen monoxide from drinking water! Can't have any dihyudrogen monoxide in our water. People die if they get to much dihydrogen monoxide so the EPA must fix that.
Constitution

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Right2BearArms wrote:
<quoted text>
The right hasn't been taken away but THEY ARE ADDING PROVISIONS and laws to make it more and more difficult for the law abiding citizens to have the right to bear arms.
What's this you say? They are adding provisions to me.

Yeah, it's called regulation. You know, as in "A WELL REGULATED MALITIA"?

You should try reading me sometime.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Not only was the 'heaviest [snow storm] in 50 years', it was the first time in snowed in Wellington, NZ in .... 90 years. You are getting very close to a HUNDRED YEAR RECORD!!!
New Zealand blizzards 'heaviest in 50 years'
Wellington and Auckland blanketed by once-in-a-lifetime weather
Associated Press in Wellington
The Guardian, Monday 15 August 2011
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/aug/15/n...
2011 was a very warm year, globally, and 2012 the 10th warmest since records have been kept, according to NOAA. That's fact, not opinion, snowstorms notwithstanding.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Rogue Moron's favourite refrain after he makes a fool out of Republicans is, "Hurrr hurrrr Ima Libertarian."

LOLOLOLOLOLOL Just another game of pretend for Rogue Moron.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Same with the NAACP, If racism is solved, they will not be needed. That is why the NAACP never wants racism to go away.
Same with OSHA, If all hazards are eliminated, they will no loner needed. So OSHA always need to find new things that as not as safe as they can be.
Same goes for the EPA. If there is nothing to fix, they will no longer be needed. Sp the EPA is always looking out for new hazards. Their newest project to to remove all dihydrogen monoxide from drinking water! Can't have any dihyudrogen monoxide in our water. People die if they get to much dihydrogen monoxide so the EPA must fix that.
It's one thing to compare apples and oranges but Rouge can't stay in the fruit ballpark.Anyone who thinks environmental issues can be solved with a permanent "fix" that would render the agency superfluous needs psych exam. Similarly, Rouge's NAACP comment is not only gratuitous but shows that racism is alive and well in the US.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Constitution wrote:
<quoted text>
What's this you say? They are adding provisions to me.
Yeah, it's called regulation. You know, as in "A WELL REGULATED MALITIA"?
You should try reading me sometime.
Where in the Constitution that says any individual has to belong to any militia?
Justice Antonin Scalia, writing for the majority in Heller, stated: Nowhere else in the Constitution does a “right” attributed to “the people” refer to anything other than an individual right. What is more, in all six other provisions of the Constitution that mention “the people,” the term unambiguously refers to all members of the political community, not an unspecified subset. This contrasts markedly with the phrase “the militia” in the prefatory clause. As we will describe below, the “militia” in colonial America consisted of a subset of “the people”— those who were male, able bodied, and within a certain age range. Reading the Second Amendment as protecting only the right to “keep and bear Arms” in an organized militia therefore fits poorly with the operative clause’s description of the holder of that right as “the people”.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>It's one thing to compare apples and oranges but Rouge can't stay in the fruit ballpark.Anyone who thinks environmental issues can be solved with a permanent "fix" that would render the agency superfluous needs psych exam. Similarly, Rouge's NAACP comment is not only gratuitous but shows that racism is alive and well in the US.
The NAACP finds racism where there is none. Not to long ago I used the phase "someone from Harlem" and Jacques accused me of being racist. Ever hear of "Spanish Harlem"? When has Spanish been a race? Just like "African" is not a race.
And since when does dust blowing off a farm field constitute pollution?

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Lol, birthers

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's as stupid as saying if we solve the crime problem there would be no need for police and thus the police want crime.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
Rogue Moron's favourite refrain after he makes a fool out of Republicans is, "Hurrr hurrrr Ima Libertarian."
LOLOLOLOLOLOL Just another game of pretend for Rogue Moron.
No, I have never called myself a Libertarian. But I have called myself a Conservatarian which I define as a Conservative with Libertarian leanings.
But you assume anyone who is not a Progressive-Liberal, is a Conservative. Libertarians are closer to anarchists than they are either Conservatives or Liberals.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>It's one thing to compare apples and oranges but Rouge can't stay in the fruit ballpark.Anyone who thinks environmental issues can be solved with a permanent "fix" that would render the agency superfluous needs psych exam. Similarly, Rouge's NAACP comment is not only gratuitous but shows that racism is alive and well in the US.
Well then, why does the EPA not ban dihydrogen monoxide from our drinking water? You know that alone will save hundreds of lives each year.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

truman wrote:
<quoted text>Poppo just a note to thank you for your intelligent posts.
It is disturbing and sad to see how prevalent the attitude among these Cultists is that they feel free to ignore ANY reality they dont want to accept and dismiss any Truth except sources that tell them what they desperatly WANT to believe.
As is yours; however thanks.

It is a sad, but one would hope the Obama BC thing is an outlier as one would have serious difficulty negotiating normal life at this reckless level.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

I Got Balls wrote:
America is waking up!
odumbo messing with the 2nd amendment will be his Achilles heel!
IMPEACHMENT TIME!!!
Well he’s had about a hundred Achilles heels, Waterloo’s and upcoming impeachments so far let the birfoon tell yet it’s the birfoon who is the reliable punch line once the story is told.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>That's as stupid as saying if we solve the crime problem there would be no need for police and thus the police want crime.
Well dah, the police do not MAKE laws, they enforce them. The EPA makes and enforces it's regulations. Same for OSHA!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,080,209
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 min fearless 67,958
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 46 min Frijoles 68,377
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 45,797
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 463
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 295
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 1 hr Brink 355
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Sublime1 97,539
Abby 7-24 20 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••