BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137941 Jan 19, 2013
Outta here....

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#137942 Jan 19, 2013
Hey, remember when everything was supposed to change because birthers bought an ad on a billboard?

Those were good times

Buffalo, NY

#137943 Jan 19, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard on the news yesterday that over one-third of the U.S. thinks Obama is hiding something
no you didn't

Link to the story...I'm betting you can't

Which news did you hear this on?

Buffalo, NY

#137944 Jan 19, 2013
http://www.inquisitr.com/447663/newtown-secon...

What you heard was the purposeful misreporting about conspiracy theories. Wow, republicans don't like Obama....lets open a birther investigation

Read the report, it makes conservatives out to be total morons

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#137945 Jan 19, 2013
Not only was the first snow storm in 16 years, it was the worst one since WWII. The same storm dumped snow on Naples for the first time since WWII which was 55 years ago!!!
When they talk about a daily record, I lift one eyebrow. When they say a monthly record, both my eyebrows go up. When they talk about a whole season being a fifty year record, I stand up!!!

Colosseum closes and drivers abandon cars as snow falls on Rome for the first time in 26 YEARS
Italian capital grinds to halt as severe weather halts traffic
Locals shiver in tiled homes thanks to city's heating restrictions
-36C temperatures across eastern Europe send death toll to 176
Military on alert in the UK as temperatures drop and snowfall is predicted
Over 11,000 villagers in Serbia trapped by snowdrifts and blizzards
Death toll in Ukraine now 122, with 38 people killed by cold last night

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20964...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Location hidden

#137946 Jan 19, 2013
Not only was the 'heaviest [snow storm] in 50 years', it was the first time in snowed in Wellington, NZ in .... 90 years. You are getting very close to a HUNDRED YEAR RECORD!!!

New Zealand blizzards 'heaviest in 50 years'
Wellington and Auckland blanketed by once-in-a-lifetime weather

Associated Press in Wellington
The Guardian, Monday 15 August 2011
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/aug/15/n...
Lib Killer

Lady Lake, FL

#137947 Jan 19, 2013
Distract Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to It IS Time?
Is IT Then???
Lib Killer

Lady Lake, FL

#137948 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>
You have a "ball" fetish. How about sneaking out of that closet?"
But you won't let me out of the closet. Where's your gun???
Lib Killer

Lady Lake, FL

#137949 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't even have to. You make it so so easy. You confirm the old saying : "Like shooting Jacques in a barrel"
Awww, sorry to hear that! Muahahahahahahahaaahaaaah
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#137950 Jan 19, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it the same amount of time. At the pace y'all post this tidbit of old news, you'll surpass our postings quickly enough. I doubt very seriously y'all would have been gracious in defeat. Why one of you even said, "just to rub it in your faces". If one isn't gracious in victory, they're not likely to be gracious in defeat. As for the illegal immigrant thing, that was going on before this past election, no? I heard on the news yesterday that over one-third of the U.S. thinks Obama is hiding something. Roughly, that's about 100 million or more. That's a lot of folks with questions, wouldn't you agree?
Please do a quick comparison of the "before" election talk, both sides. Then tell me which is the most boisterous, the most boastful and the sure win coming up, nev'r a doubt in the Repubs' minds.

As I said, the Repubs won the House vote, though lost ground. Did the "liberals" here deny the Repubs their victory, and, what's more, except with the fact that I just happened to mention it, not one even said anything about the lost of Repub seats. You guys even had slogans, you guys even had plans for private citizen Obama after Mitt's triumph. None of the "lefties" here used that kind of language .

Rogue was getting ready to sing in the streets. Why, he even had Obama buying a $35 million retirement house in Honolulu. Not3.5 million, no, 35 million. ven Romney can't do that. GB had Obama going back to Kenya on his legendary black start ship . Anyhow...

Location hidden

#137951 Jan 19, 2013
Now here is another "whaz up wit dat" moment. It has snowed only 22 times in 103 years in Johannesburg, South Africa. I snow last Winter (Aug 2011) and before that in 2007. So that is twice in four years. That also mean the other 20 snows where
between 1908 and 2006. But I thought the Earth was getting hooter so "whaz up wit dat????"

South Africa Snowfall Stuns Johannesburg (PHOTOS)
By JON GAMBRELL 08/07/12

JOHANNESBURG People slowly came outside despite the cold wind Tuesday across South Africa, pointed their mobile phone cameras to the sky and opened their mouths to taste a rare snowfall that fell on much of the country.

The snow began Tuesday morning, part of an extreme cold snap now biting into a nation still in its winter months. By mid-afternoon, officials recorded snowfall across most of South Africa. However, forecasters acknowledged snow remains so unusual that they typically aren't prepared to provide details about snowfall in the nation.

The snow closed some roads and at least one high-altitude pass. The snowfall also closed several border posts in the country.

As the snow fell, workers at offices in Johannesburg rushed outside. Some twirled and danced as the flakes fell. One man rushed to the top of a snow-covered hill and slid down, using a cardboard box as an improvised toboggan. Despite the cold and the snow, beggars who line traffic lights in the city continued to ask passing motorists for cash.

The snow grew heavier in the afternoon in Johannesburg, covering rooftops and slicking roads. Snowflakes are a rare commodity in Johannesburg, even during winter. South African Weather Service records show it has snowed in Johannesburg on only 22 other days in the last 103 years. The last snow fell there in June 2007.

In Pretoria, the country's capital, flurries filled the sky during a visit by U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton. It was the first snowfall there since 1968, the weather service said.

The cold weather is expected to last a few days.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/07/sout...
__
Right2BearArms

Midlothian, IL

#137952 Jan 19, 2013
Look at me, I have bear arms.

Scratch, claw, scrape.

RAR...ROOOAAARRRRRRRR....SNARR L...GROWL.

Location hidden

#137953 Jan 19, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard on the news yesterday that over one-third of the U.S. thinks Obama is hiding something
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>no you didn't
Link to the story...I'm betting you can't
Which news did you hear this on?
Actually that was on Megyn Kelly's show yesterday afternoon. It was actually 36%.

Megyn Kelly Panel on Why 1/3 of Americans Believe Obama is Hiding Some
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#137954 Jan 19, 2013
Right2BearArms wrote:
Look at me, I have bear arms.
Scratch, claw, scrape.
RAR...ROOOAAARRRRRRRR....SNARR L...GROWL.
"Scratch, claw, scrape." Ever occurred to you to bathe? Clean yourself, not your gun.

Location hidden

#137955 Jan 19, 2013
FFS- wrote:
http://www.inquisitr.com/44766 3/newtown-second-shooter-libor -connection-enthralls-web-cons piracists/
What you heard was the purposeful misreporting about conspiracy theories. Wow, republicans don't like Obama....lets open a birther investigation
Oh wow, a less than four year old internet rag and you consider what they say is important? An who is Lew Rockwell? He is a Libertarian and has worked for Ron Paul.
Now Libertarian is neither a Liberal nor a Conservative but I consider Ron Paul rather loony just the same.
Sorry, this opinion piece is not worth the paper it was written on!

Location hidden

#137956 Jan 19, 2013
FFS- wrote:
http://www.inquisitr.com/44766 3/newtown-second-shooter-libor -connection-enthralls-web-cons piracists/
Ah, it was written by Lew Rockwell who is a Libertarian and us to work for Ron Paul. It is obvious you do not know the difference between a Libertarian and a Conservative.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lew_Rockwell
American Lady

Danville, KY

#137957 Jan 19, 2013
==========
Eyewitness to a Massacre
Philip Wells was a mixed-blood Sioux who served as an interpreter for the Army. He later recounted what he saw that Monday morning:
"I was interpreting for General Forsyth (Forsyth was actually a colonel) just before the battle of Wounded Knee, December 29, 1890. The captured Indians had been ordered to give up their arms, but Big Foot replied that his people had no arms.

Forsyth said to me,'Tell Big Foot he says the Indians have no arms, yet yesterday they were well armed when they surrendered.

He is deceiving me.

Tell him he need have no fear in giving up his arms, as I wish to treat him kindly.' Big Foot replied,'They have no guns, except such as you have found.'

Forsyth declared,'You are lying to me in return for my kindness.'
http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/knee.htm
==========
WE "see" where 'they' ended up, don't WE ???
On reservations ...

Starved to death ...

AFTER being made to go on the Trail of Tears ...

By Andrew Jackson
"Democrat" President of the US

Andrew Jackson | Jackson Family | The Hermitage
www.thehermitage.com/jackson-family/andrew-ja... the United States, Andrew Jackson's time as President marked a turning point in its history.... treaties forced on the various tribes and the actions of government officials. The Indian Removal process was completed two years after Jackson left ... the Trail of Tears is the most conspicuous blight on his presidential legacy.
Indian Removal Act
John Ross, a Cherokee Chief,
Lithographic & Print Colouring Establishment,
copyright 1843.
Prints and Photographs Division.
Reproduction Number:
LC-USZC4-3156

The Indian Removal Act was signed into law by Andrew Jackson on May 28, 1830, authorizing the president to grant unsettled lands west of the Mississippi in exchange for Indian lands within existing state borders. A few tribes went peacefully, but many resisted the relocation policy. During the fall and winter of 1838 and 1839, the Cherokees were forcibly moved west by the United States government. Approximately 4,000 Cherokees died on this forced march, which became known as the "Trail of Tears."

Library of Congress Web Site
http://www.loc.gov/rr/program/bib/ourdocs/Ind...

Herded UP like "animals" and sent on a "trail ride" ...
Like they used to DO cattle herds" ...

That's WHAT that American president DID!
WE got another one in there THAT IS WORSE!!!!!

Buffalo, NY

#137958 Jan 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, it was written by Lew Rockwell who is a Libertarian and us to work for Ron Paul. It is obvious you do not know the difference between a Libertarian and a Conservative.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lew_Rockwell
and you clearly have reading comprehension problems
American Lady

Danville, KY

#137959 Jan 19, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>and you clearly have reading comprehension problems
"you" have LIE Detection "problems" ...

People that do NOT read ...
Can STILL tell when someone IS lying ...

Loser!

Location hidden

#137960 Jan 19, 2013
Justus von Liebig wrote:
What happens when cars drive themselves? Could MADD get over not having something to be mad about?
Same with the NAACP, If racism is solved, they will not be needed. That is why the NAACP never wants racism to go away.
Same with OSHA, If all hazards are eliminated, they will no loner needed. So OSHA always need to find new things that as not as safe as they can be.
Same goes for the EPA. If there is nothing to fix, they will no longer be needed. Sp the EPA is always looking out for new hazards. Their newest project to to remove all dihydrogen monoxide from drinking water! Can't have any dihyudrogen monoxide in our water. People die if they get to much dihydrogen monoxide so the EPA must fix that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min sonicfilter 1,153,562
abby 12-19 5 min RACE 2
Amy 12-19 6 min PEllen 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 21 min PEllen 98,838
9 inch kaa land 43 min Dinesh Kumar Meena 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 49 min RACE 4,914
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,882
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:32 pm PST

NBC Sports 6:32PM
Week 16 skill-position injury report — Thursday
NBC Sports 7:47 PM
Golden Tate excited for Jimmy Clausen to get another starting opportunity
Bleacher Report 1:38 AM
Cowboys' Week 16 Preview vs. Colts
NBC Sports 3:39 AM
Jimmy Clausen as surprised as anyone he's starting
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why Do the Colts Still Insist on Feeding Trent Richardson?