BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
121,561 - 121,580 of 177,406 Comments Last updated 40 min ago
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#137933 Jan 19, 2013
French Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I have a "jacques" fetish
You have a "ball" fetish. How about sneaking out of that closet?"
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#137935 Jan 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations on graduating from 2nd grade
You are ignorant
To be told he is simply ignorant is true recognition and therefore congratulatory.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#137936 Jan 19, 2013
Ya know, last winter was Europe's worst winter in fifty years which was followed by the coolest and wettest summer in decades.
Why France's wine harvest is the worst in 40 years. What are the French to do with bad wine???
Must be more Global Warmin'!

Location hidden

#137937 Jan 19, 2013
You Liberals do not there is a lag is weather. For instance the Summer Solstice is around June 21st but the that does not peak until a month later and the hurricane season until a month after that. The same goes for Winter.
And not only that, it does it year to year. For instance Solar Cycles #23 ended in 2009, and the years are still getting cooler even though we have not reached the peak of Solar Cycle #24. And Solar Cycle #24 is the weakest cycle in a hundred years. Even if the sun stays steady, the Earth will continue to chill our of 4-7 years.
And Dr. David Hathaway expects Solar Cycle #25 to be even chillier than this one and that would mean 50 or more years with sub-normal temperatures.
Silly Libtards, they think mankind is more powerful than the Sun!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#137938 Jan 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ya know, last winter was Europe's worst winter in fifty years which was followed by the coolest and wettest summer in decades.
Why France's wine harvest is the worst in 40 years. What are the French to do with bad wine???
Must be more Global Warmin'!
Rogue Moron, you still haven't figured out how to do simple averages?

Location hidden

#137939 Jan 19, 2013
Ya know, Europe had over 600 people die from exposure last Winter. Sure most were in Easter Europe but ... 600!!!
They also had 60 people die in Japan last winter. Japan is not a third world country and for them to have 52 people die due to winter weather, well, somethang ain't right!
I know, I know, some of you Libtards think I make this up but here is the part about Japan!!!

ABC News Feb 1, 2012 8:54am
Japan Snowstorm Kills 52, Crushes Steel Bridge

Heavy snowfall has crippled much of Japanís western coast, killing more than 50 people and injuring nearly 600. The worst snowstorm in six years has dumped more than 10 feet of snow in the hardest-hit regions, causing at least one bridge to collapse and forcing school closures across the region.
An avalanche today buried three people for more than an hour near a hot springs in Akita Prefecture in northwest Japan. The women were later found unconscious but survived.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/02...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137940 Jan 19, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even 10% of the time you and assorted birthers have posted that Obama is an illegal immigrant. Not even as often as the challenges lost in court, 195-0. The good guys won, yet they don't disgust you guys with victory speeches and "I told you so" the way birthers would've done had the electorate been collectively gased and elected Romney. Just your pre-electoral victory gung-ho speeches. What do you make of that? How many times did you post "©an you hear us coming?" Now you tell us we post the same thing. Do you know about the goose and the gander?
Not ONE single birther has mentioned that Obama won. Nope. Now, that is denial and sore loser. Anyone in that position has severe denial and truth and reality problems. Had Romney won, as GWB did, every "libtard" (Rogue, tm reg'd) I know wouokld have accepted the verdict and said he won. The Repubs won a majority in the House. Has even one so-called "liberal" here said they did not even though I'm sure they're not exactly thrilled with the result. So what? The guy I hate here won the last election. I ground my teeth, swore to high heaven, but hey, he won.
Give it the same amount of time. At the pace y'all post this tidbit of old news, you'll surpass our postings quickly enough. I doubt very seriously y'all would have been gracious in defeat. Why one of you even said, "just to rub it in your faces". If one isn't gracious in victory, they're not likely to be gracious in defeat. As for the illegal immigrant thing, that was going on before this past election, no? I heard on the news yesterday that over one-third of the U.S. thinks Obama is hiding something. Roughly, that's about 100 million or more. That's a lot of folks with questions, wouldn't you agree?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137941 Jan 19, 2013
Outta here....

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#137942 Jan 19, 2013
Hey, remember when everything was supposed to change because birthers bought an ad on a billboard?

Those were good times

Buffalo, NY

#137943 Jan 19, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard on the news yesterday that over one-third of the U.S. thinks Obama is hiding something
no you didn't

Link to the story...I'm betting you can't

Which news did you hear this on?

Buffalo, NY

#137944 Jan 19, 2013
http://www.inquisitr.com/447663/newtown-secon...

What you heard was the purposeful misreporting about conspiracy theories. Wow, republicans don't like Obama....lets open a birther investigation

Read the report, it makes conservatives out to be total morons

Location hidden

#137945 Jan 19, 2013
Not only was the first snow storm in 16 years, it was the worst one since WWII. The same storm dumped snow on Naples for the first time since WWII which was 55 years ago!!!
When they talk about a daily record, I lift one eyebrow. When they say a monthly record, both my eyebrows go up. When they talk about a whole season being a fifty year record, I stand up!!!

Colosseum closes and drivers abandon cars as snow falls on Rome for the first time in 26 YEARS
Italian capital grinds to halt as severe weather halts traffic
Locals shiver in tiled homes thanks to city's heating restrictions
-36C temperatures across eastern Europe send death toll to 176
Military on alert in the UK as temperatures drop and snowfall is predicted
Over 11,000 villagers in Serbia trapped by snowdrifts and blizzards
Death toll in Ukraine now 122, with 38 people killed by cold last night

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20964...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Location hidden

#137946 Jan 19, 2013
Not only was the 'heaviest [snow storm] in 50 years', it was the first time in snowed in Wellington, NZ in .... 90 years. You are getting very close to a HUNDRED YEAR RECORD!!!

New Zealand blizzards 'heaviest in 50 years'
Wellington and Auckland blanketed by once-in-a-lifetime weather

Associated Press in Wellington
The Guardian, Monday 15 August 2011
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/aug/15/n...
Lib Killer

Lady Lake, FL

#137947 Jan 19, 2013
Distract Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to It IS Time?
Is IT Then???
Lib Killer

Lady Lake, FL

#137948 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>
You have a "ball" fetish. How about sneaking out of that closet?"
But you won't let me out of the closet. Where's your gun???
Lib Killer

Lady Lake, FL

#137949 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't even have to. You make it so so easy. You confirm the old saying : "Like shooting Jacques in a barrel"
Awww, sorry to hear that! Muahahahahahahahaaahaaaah
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#137950 Jan 19, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it the same amount of time. At the pace y'all post this tidbit of old news, you'll surpass our postings quickly enough. I doubt very seriously y'all would have been gracious in defeat. Why one of you even said, "just to rub it in your faces". If one isn't gracious in victory, they're not likely to be gracious in defeat. As for the illegal immigrant thing, that was going on before this past election, no? I heard on the news yesterday that over one-third of the U.S. thinks Obama is hiding something. Roughly, that's about 100 million or more. That's a lot of folks with questions, wouldn't you agree?
Please do a quick comparison of the "before" election talk, both sides. Then tell me which is the most boisterous, the most boastful and the sure win coming up, nev'r a doubt in the Repubs' minds.

As I said, the Repubs won the House vote, though lost ground. Did the "liberals" here deny the Repubs their victory, and, what's more, except with the fact that I just happened to mention it, not one even said anything about the lost of Repub seats. You guys even had slogans, you guys even had plans for private citizen Obama after Mitt's triumph. None of the "lefties" here used that kind of language .

Rogue was getting ready to sing in the streets. Why, he even had Obama buying a $35 million retirement house in Honolulu. Not3.5 million, no, 35 million. ven Romney can't do that. GB had Obama going back to Kenya on his legendary black start ship . Anyhow...

Location hidden

#137951 Jan 19, 2013
Now here is another "whaz up wit dat" moment. It has snowed only 22 times in 103 years in Johannesburg, South Africa. I snow last Winter (Aug 2011) and before that in 2007. So that is twice in four years. That also mean the other 20 snows where
between 1908 and 2006. But I thought the Earth was getting hooter so "whaz up wit dat????"

South Africa Snowfall Stuns Johannesburg (PHOTOS)
By JON GAMBRELL 08/07/12

JOHANNESBURG ó People slowly came outside despite the cold wind Tuesday across South Africa, pointed their mobile phone cameras to the sky and opened their mouths to taste a rare snowfall that fell on much of the country.

The snow began Tuesday morning, part of an extreme cold snap now biting into a nation still in its winter months. By mid-afternoon, officials recorded snowfall across most of South Africa. However, forecasters acknowledged snow remains so unusual that they typically aren't prepared to provide details about snowfall in the nation.

The snow closed some roads and at least one high-altitude pass. The snowfall also closed several border posts in the country.

As the snow fell, workers at offices in Johannesburg rushed outside. Some twirled and danced as the flakes fell. One man rushed to the top of a snow-covered hill and slid down, using a cardboard box as an improvised toboggan. Despite the cold and the snow, beggars who line traffic lights in the city continued to ask passing motorists for cash.

The snow grew heavier in the afternoon in Johannesburg, covering rooftops and slicking roads. Snowflakes are a rare commodity in Johannesburg, even during winter. South African Weather Service records show it has snowed in Johannesburg on only 22 other days in the last 103 years. The last snow fell there in June 2007.

In Pretoria, the country's capital, flurries filled the sky during a visit by U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton. It was the first snowfall there since 1968, the weather service said.

The cold weather is expected to last a few days.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/07/sout...
__
Right2BearArms

Midlothian, IL

#137952 Jan 19, 2013
Look at me, I have bear arms.

Scratch, claw, scrape.

RAR...ROOOAAARRRRRRRR....SNARR L...GROWL.

Location hidden

#137953 Jan 19, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard on the news yesterday that over one-third of the U.S. thinks Obama is hiding something
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>no you didn't
Link to the story...I'm betting you can't
Which news did you hear this on?
Actually that was on Megyn Kelly's show yesterday afternoon. It was actually 36%.

Megyn Kelly Panel on Why 1/3 of Americans Believe Obama is Hiding Some

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 7 min newpoly 1,908
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min John Galt 1,100,463
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 min greenwichvillage 97,937
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 17 min Posted Response 49,533
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 56 min danetoo 68,376
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 1 hr Facts4USA 2
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 1 hr tsheridan 3
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••