BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,078)

Showing posts 121,541 - 121,560 of173,604
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Beyonce Knowles, her mother a Louisiana Creole, has African, French, Native American and Irish bloodline. GF008 Safer World 2013.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he just does not want France to rob him to give to some damn Muslim immigrunts. Besides, his Fair Scare is 13%, not 75%.
Please stay on the subject. It was George Bernard Shaw and his remark on American English.

Depardieu would be paying something like 75% in France, yes, and only 13% in Russia. Now everyone knows what a much higher standard of living the Russians have, compared to the French, not to mention the freedom of speech! Yes indeed. I told you the other day that Depardieu is a multi-multi-multi millionnaire with an apt in the centre of Paris alone worth oover $1 million. He earned his money rightfully, no problem there, but as French movies do not have the worldwide audiences of English-language movies, the French movie industry is heavily subsidized by the State, making him, if you want, a subsidized actor. Now the ungrateful wretch, who earns in the vicinity of $5 million a year, wants to bolt with the money he partly earned from the French taxpayer. Oh, he owns two very successful vineyards which also benefit from French govt tax breaks. Bet he won't give those up.

I don't know why you bother,'cuz in a week or so, you'll come back with the same uninformed garbage.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I already knew that about wheel lug bolts/nuts.
You are right, they are mentally handicapped and you are crazy!
Oh, should we let blind people drive cars? And if they continue to drive, what should we do with them?
Oh, should we allow someone who's never come near a gun just buy one, just like that?

I know I'm crazy, as are most of my friends. You know something, they are so much more interesting.
It IS Time

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

[Where]

A call to action by the U.S. LEGAL citizens
[Description]

Resolved, That Barack Hussein Obama, President of the United States, is impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors and that the following articles of impeachment be exhibited to the United States Senate:

&#9658;Article I
In his conduct while President of the United States,Barack Hussein Obama, in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the United States and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in violation of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, did allow, the transfer of guns, grenades and other weapons to Mexican drug cartels direct from the federal government. This resulted in the deaths of at least 58,000 Mexican nationals and hundreds of Americans.

&#9658;Article II
Barack Hussein Obama violated numerous laws and violated his constitutional obligation to protect the health and safety of Americans when according to federal court documents in Chicago, he allowed the CIA and Mexican drug cartels to fly planeloads of illegal drugs into that city. As Commander-in-Chief, he has allowed opium production to grow to such an extent that 100,000 people worldwide die every year from heroin overdoses. He has made heroin from Afghanistan so plentiful and cheap in America that the average age of a first time heroin user in America is now just 14 ½ years.

&#9658;Article III
As Commander-in-Chief, Barack Hussein Obama failed to protect the American consulate in Benghazi Libya which was under attack by armed men for several hours. He also fired naval and army commanders in the area who attempted to come to the aid of men in imminent danger. Four Americans including Ambassador Chris Stevens died that day. He has repeatedly covered up both the affair and the purging of American military officers.

&#9658;Article IV
As Commander-in-Chief, Barack Hussein Obama has given aid and comfort to America’s enemies. He has given weapons, training, transportation and both financial and diplomatic support to known and listed terrorist groups including but not limited to Al Qaeda, Al Nusra and the Taliban. They are being used by him to attack the people of Syria. In Syria his terrorists have burned mosques and churches. It was his terrorists who destroyed the oldest Christian church in the world. It had been founded in 50 AD. His terrorists beheaded a Christian man and fed his body to dogs. Al Qaeda and other terrorists funded by him have killed more than 40,000 black civilians in Libya after hostilities were over. This has greatly damaged America’s reputation throughout Africa.

&#9658;Article V
Barack Hussein Obama violated Article II, Section 4 of the Constitution when he allowed his Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta and his Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Martin Dempsey to testify before Congress telling them they no longer had the power to declare war. He had affirmed this usurpation of Congressional authority since then. This was an insult to the American people who had voted for candidates because they thought these men and women would put an end to wars that were not in the interests of the United States of America.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Alqaeda tortures women to join them. Threatening their family if they do not cooperate. They are cowards. GF008 Safer world 2013.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I already knew that about wheel lug bolts/nuts.
You are right, they are mentally handicapped and you are crazy!
Oh, should we let blind people drive cars? And if they continue to drive, what should we do with them?
Soon blind people will drive. The technology is in development. It will also prevent drunk driving deaths.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
FFS- wrote:
Lol. Birthers
<quoted text>
LoL. Birthers
I see now. It took two of you! Ha!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

What happens when cars drive themselves? Could MADD get over not having something to be mad about?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
We could be forgiven if we had doubts. But it's irrelevant, though, as both daddy and Mitt didn't make it. But Obama did, and will be president for the next 4 years and 2 days.
Weren't you just complaining about AL posting the same thing several times? How many times have you (and others) posted that Obama won and will be president for the next four years? As if none of us knew this.
Rice Balls

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Balls on Jacques Chin wrote:
<quoted text>
Very lame. Disqualified. You've exhausted little gray matter you purpotedly had.
Keep trying, paramecium slug
French Balls

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Very lame. Disqualified. You've exhausted little gray matter you purpotedly had.
I guess I have a "jacques" fetish
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry Tootzie, that data is already outdated. Did you note my source?
LOL, Rogue Moron's favourite thing to do beside quote inaccurate pollsters is to fail miserably at simple math.

When an approval rating is higher than a disapproval rating by 3%, what does that mean, even when the accuracy of the pollster is discredited.

One thing is certain, Rogue Moron will not mention the difference between Republican approval/disapproval ratings.

"Their annual retreat this past week in Williamsburg had scarcely begun when they were told that disapproval ratings for Republicans in Congress had climbed to 64 percent in a poll completed a few days earlier. Only 27 percent of the public viewed them favorably in the survey, taken by David Winston, a respected Republican pollster."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/analys...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>YOU congratulated me and then you insulted me= Two faced.
Congratulations on graduating from 2nd grade

You are ignorant
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>You're no better that the illegals you rail against.

hahahahahahahaha
No Bobby's much worse
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

It IS Time wrote:
[Where]
A call to action by the U.S. LEGAL citizens
[Description]
Resolved, That Barack Hussein Obama, President of the United States, is impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors and that the following articles of impeachment be exhibited to the United States Senate:
&#9658;Article I
In his conduct while President of the United States,Barack Hussein Obama, in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the United States and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in violation of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, did allow, the transfer of guns, grenades and other weapons to Mexican drug cartels direct from the federal government. This resulted in the deaths of at least 58,000 Mexican nationals and hundreds of Americans.
&#9658;Article II
Barack Hussein Obama violated numerous laws and violated his constitutional obligation to protect the health and safety of Americans when according to federal court documents in Chicago, he allowed the CIA and Mexican drug cartels to fly planeloads of illegal drugs into that city. As Commander-in-Chief, he has allowed opium production to grow to such an extent that 100,000 people worldwide die every year from heroin overdoses. He has made heroin from Afghanistan so plentiful and cheap in America that the average age of a first time heroin user in America is now just 14 ½ years.
&#9658;Article III
As Commander-in-Chief, Barack Hussein Obama failed to protect the American consulate in Benghazi Libya which was under attack by armed men for several hours. He also fired naval and army commanders in the area who attempted to come to the aid of men in imminent danger. Four Americans including Ambassador Chris Stevens died that day. He has repeatedly covered up both the affair and the purging of American military officers.
&#9658;Article IV
As Commander-in-Chief, Barack Hussein Obama has given aid and comfort to America’s enemies. He has given weapons, training, transportation and both financial and diplomatic support to known and listed terrorist groups including but not limited to Al Qaeda, Al Nusra and the Taliban. They are being used by him to attack the people of Syria. In Syria his terrorists have burned mosques and churches. It was his terrorists who destroyed the oldest Christian church in the world. It had been founded in 50 AD. His terrorists beheaded a Christian man and fed his body to dogs. Al Qaeda and other terrorists funded by him have killed more than 40,000 black civilians in Libya after hostilities were over. This has greatly damaged America’s reputation throughout Africa.
&#9658;Article V
Barack Hussein Obama violated Article II, Section 4 of the Constitution when he allowed his Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta and his Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Martin Dempsey to testify before Congress telling them they no longer had the power to declare war. He had affirmed this usurpation of Congressional authority since then. This was an insult to the American people who had voted for candidates because they thought these men and women would put an end to wars that were not in the interests of the United States of America.
Did the "Balls of Fire" peter out?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Weren't you just complaining about AL posting the same thing several times? How many times have you (and others) posted that Obama won and will be president for the next four years? As if none of us knew this.
You've been denying it every day since the election. Glad to see you've finally accepted reality

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Damn, they had a snow storm a few days ago, now this one and another snow storm due in tomorrow. The Brits do a pretty good job of keeping things running so when they shut down, it must be pretty bad.

BBC; 18 January 2013
Heathrow cancels flights and transport is delayed by snow

More than 400 flights were cancelled by Heathrow Airport after bosses were forced to close a runway to de-ice it.

Both runways were closed for a while so that they could be de-iced and for the snow to be cleared.

Warnings of travel disruption were issued ahead of the snow, which began falling in and around central London shortly after 08:00 GMT.

BBC meteorologist Peter Cockroft said snow would start to ease off on Saturday morning.

Some train operators were running revised services and drivers have been advised to allow extra time for journeys.

At Euston and King's Cross stations, train passengers had to wait on average an extra hour.

At Heathrow, more than 400 flights were cancelled out of 1,300.

A Heathrow spokeswoman said both runways were open and that it had no plans to cancel flights into Saturday.

She advised people to check their flight before travelling.

People whose flights had been cancelled have been advised to contact their airline.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-2...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Weren't you just complaining about AL posting the same thing several times? How many times have you (and others) posted that Obama won and will be president for the next four years? As if none of us knew this.
Not even 10% of the time you and assorted birthers have posted that Obama is an illegal immigrant. Not even as often as the challenges lost in court, 195-0. The good guys won, yet they don't disgust you guys with victory speeches and "I told you so" the way birthers would've done had the electorate been collectively gased and elected Romney. Just your pre-electoral victory gung-ho speeches. What do you make of that? How many times did you post "©an you hear us coming?" Now you tell us we post the same thing. Do you know about the goose and the gander?

Not ONE single birther has mentioned that Obama won. Nope. Now, that is denial and sore loser. Anyone in that position has severe denial and truth and reality problems. Had Romney won, as GWB did, every "libtard" (Rogue, tm reg'd) I know wouokld have accepted the verdict and said he won. The Repubs won a majority in the House. Has even one so-called "liberal" here said they did not even though I'm sure they're not exactly thrilled with the result. So what? The guy I hate here won the last election. I ground my teeth, swore to high heaven, but hey, he won.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Rice Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep trying, paramecium slug
What happened to It IS Time?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

What a bloody mess, two storm in two days with another one coming tomorrow. Where do they think this is? Norway!!!

London snow: Tens of thousands of commuters endure travel misery in south east
18 January 2013

All major rail routes across south east London and into Kent suffered major disruption on Friday as the snow swept across the region.

Tens of thousands of commuters faced horrendous journeys home.

Southeastern, the UK's busiest operator, warned of major disruption on all its metro and mainline services.

There were Southeastern services going to or from Victoria with commuters instead told to use Charing Cross, Cannon Street, London Bridge and St Pancras stations instead.

Rail bosses advised all commuters to leave for home as early as possible.

As they did so a broken down train at London Blackfriars added to the snow travel chaos.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/london-snow...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121,541 - 121,560 of173,604
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RealDave 1,072,080
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min SpaceBlues 45,471
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 11 min george 3,816
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 min Registered Earth Angel 48,688
Chicago's bloody Fourth: 82 shot, 14 dead 21 min NegrasMustKillBastardKids 6
Strategy 25 min Ben Carson 2
Strategy and the Big Lie 31 min Ben Carson 1
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000