BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 20 comments on the Jan 8, 2009, Chicago Tribune story titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#137978 Jan 19, 2013
I Got Balls wrote:
America is waking up!
odumbo messing with the 2nd amendment will be his Achilles heel!
IMPEACHMENT TIME!!!
Well he’s had about a hundred Achilles heels, Waterloo’s and upcoming impeachments so far let the birfoon tell yet it’s the birfoon who is the reliable punch line once the story is told.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#137980 Jan 19, 2013
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>That's as stupid as saying if we solve the crime problem there would be no need for police and thus the police want crime.
Well dah, the police do not MAKE laws, they enforce them. The EPA makes and enforces it's regulations. Same for OSHA!!!

Moreno Valley, CA

#137981 Jan 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obummers approval is now 49% and falling!!! Bush's approval rating was 52% just before his second inauguration!!!
Yep, Obummer's numbers are below Reagan's, Bush-41's, Clinton's and now Bush-43's numbers at this point!!!!
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummmm, Wojo and Poopo's guru Nate Siverman has stuck hid finger in the win and says Obama will win.
Nate is fancied by Wojo and Poopo as he poo-poos Rasmussen. I guess we will see within 36 hours who is smarter!!!
Yeaaaaaaais!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#137982 Jan 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The NAACP finds racism where there is none. Not to long ago I used the phase "someone from Harlem" and Jacques accused me of being racist. Ever hear of "Spanish Harlem"? When has Spanish been a race? Just like "African" is not a race.
And since when does dust blowing off a farm field constitute pollution?
Jacques is the NAACP? BTW, you didn't say "Spanish Harlem" dingbat. And "African" when referring to race does not refer to whites and is a racial classification in some countries. UR an ignorant bigoted fool who blabbers on and on about race because it is your obsession, along with Bill's tool.

Location hidden

#137983 Jan 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, why does the EPA not ban dihydrogen monoxide from our drinking water? You know that alone will save hundreds of lives each year.
Why does Rouge think boring is clever?

Location hidden

#137984 Jan 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well dah, the police do not MAKE laws, they enforce them. The EPA makes and enforces it's regulations. Same for OSHA!!!
Police ddon't make laws? That's news?

Rouge, your red herring is so pathetic and off-base. Police don't have to make law for my analogy to be valid. U have a logic problem.
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>That's as stupid as saying if we solve the crime problem there would be no need for police and thus the police want crime.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137985 Jan 19, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>no you didn't
Link to the story...I'm betting you can't
Which news did you hear this on?
Don't tell me what I heard or didn't hear. Alrighty skippy?

http://patriotupdate.com/2013/01/poll-more-th...

Moreno Valley, CA

#137986 Jan 19, 2013
I Got Balls wrote:
At least we know where Mitt Romney was born!
No you don’t! You have no idea where Mitt Romney was born nor do you care. You simply accept his word and his voided short form BC as fact.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/29/us-...

Location hidden

#137987 Jan 19, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don’t! You have no idea where Mitt Romney was born nor do you care. You simply accept his word and his voided short form BC as fact.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/29/us-...
And we know that anyone from Mexico can get a short form saying born in Michigan just like the hordes of Kenyans with Hawaiian BCs saying born in Honolulu.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#137988 Jan 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The NAACP finds racism where there is none. Not to long ago I used the phase "someone from Harlem" and Jacques accused me of being racist. Ever hear of "Spanish Harlem"? When has Spanish been a race? Just like "African" is not a race.
And since when does dust blowing off a farm field constitute pollution?
Dust blowing off a farm is definitely pollution.

You should probably read up on some things (everything) before you open your mouth on things (anything).
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#137990 Jan 19, 2013
Kentucky Loser wrote:
<quoted text>Every thing that you have learned or believed in your life is wrong.
Someone telling you something is so is good enough, even if they are known liars, because the left says so, and using your own common sense to question authority is unAmerican. while questioning a usurper's eligibility who wants to take your constitutional rights is racist. Because the left tells. us so.
Proof doesn't prove anything, and seeing is not believing, and
You
Must be crazy because pResidents with aliases are normal for Natural born citizens, don't ya know?
Requirements do not require proof of anything, because the left has told us so, in other words laws and rules were only meant for you and I, because the lefts actions have told us so because they are above the law
Deficit spending equals deficit reduction.
One and one no longer equals two. Because the left says so.and this is why we have no budget for 4 years running. because that money can"t be accurately accounted for because it hasn't even been declared yet, so it is impossible to provide an accurate accounting of where this money was spent, or actually went, or how it is expected to be repaid because you don't need to know.and the left has said so by their actions.
But this is not the reason for America's credit downgrades because the full faith and credit of the United states Government is always worth something even if it is worth nothing, because the left says so.
Cigarettes used to cost .50 cents a pack, now they cost almost $5.00 a pack.
Gas used to be .79 cents a gallon now it is over $3.00 a gallon.
This is what Liberalism has done to America. But this is good because the left has told us so.
EVERY gutless coward who serves in the U.S. Congress, knows that Barry soetoro, AKA Barack Hussein Obama, is an illegitimate president.
They know because all of them received a package with the proof.
Every Congressperson and judge who has refused to uphold the Constitutional requirement of Natural born citizenship for the Presidency, shares the blame for allowing an ineligible usurper to bankrupt this nation and shred our Constitution.
All have committed a gross act of treason against this country,
Every Congressperson and judge who has refused to uphold the Constitutional requirement of Natural born citizenship for the Presidency, shares the blame for allowing an ineligible usurper to bankrupt this nation and shred our Constitution.
All have committed a gross act of treason against this country, and is responsible for Allowing this country to have one of the most the most corrrrupt Governments on earth!
The Obama Administration is certainly the most corrupt US pResidentialAdministration in US History.
This is just what you would expect from a man who has no respect for the Constitution or the rule of law including Constitutional rights.
EVERY gutless coward who serves in the U.S. Congress, knows that Barry soetoro, AKA Barak Hussein Obama, is an illegitimate president.
They know because all of them received a package with the proof.
All have committed a gross act of treason against this country,
Every Congressperson and judge who has refused to uphold the Constitutional requirement of Natural born citizenship for the Presidency, shares the blame for allowing an ineligible usurper to bankrupt this nf law including Constitutional rights.
Wow, the above rambling diatribe was definitely written by a sane and reasonable person.
brown eyes

Salem, VA

#137992 Jan 19, 2013
New Alqaeda hates Americans and Jews because we killed his wife and at least two children in air strike. AlZahri is considered the brain of the terror group. Hates Isreal also. Pursuing the Americans is not impossible task, he wrote. Killing them by a bullet, a knife stab, a bomb, or a strike with an iron bar. The same thing will happen to Zawahri as happened to Bin Laden. He is a threat to the world. GF008 Safer World 2013.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#137994 Jan 19, 2013
http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/19/us/north-caroli...

LOLOLOLOLOL These patriots lacked gun control

Moreno Valley, CA

#137995 Jan 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard on the news yesterday that over one-third of the U.S. thinks Obama is hiding something
<quoted text>
Actually that was on Megyn Kelly's show yesterday afternoon. It was actually 36%.
Megyn Kelly Panel on Why 1/3 of Americans Believe Obama is Hiding Some
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vwwtjItHi_UXX
I suppose Kelly is totally clueless of the fact that her network is partly responsible for what their viewers believe.

Generally, the more people know about current events, the less likely they are to believe in conspiracy theories – but not among Republicans, where more knowledge leads to greater belief in political conspiracies. The most popular of these conspiracy theories is the belief that President Obama is hiding important information about his background and early life, which would include what’s often referred to “birtherism.” THIRTY-SIX PERCENT OF AMERICANS THINK THIS IS PROBABLY TRUE, INCLUDING 64 PERCENT OF REPUBLICANS AND 14 PERCENT OF DEMOCRATS.
HTTP://WWW.SCRIBD.COM/DOC/120815791/FAIRLEIGH...

Location hidden

#137996 Jan 19, 2013
Birfoons r afraid of mental examination required for gun purchases. People who think "Place of Birth: Honolulu" really means Kenya should be concerned about failing the exam.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137997 Jan 19, 2013
Hear about the "0's" new license plates? "Taxation Without Representation"! WTH?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137999 Jan 19, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose Kelly is totally clueless of the fact that her network is partly responsible for what their viewers believe.
Generally, the more people know about current events, the less likely they are to believe in conspiracy theories – but not among Republicans, where more knowledge leads to greater belief in political conspiracies. The most popular of these conspiracy theories is the belief that President Obama is hiding important information about his background and early life, which would include what’s often referred to “birtherism.” THIRTY-SIX PERCENT OF AMERICANS THINK THIS IS PROBABLY TRUE, INCLUDING 64 PERCENT OF REPUBLICANS AND 14 PERCENT OF DEMOCRATS.
HTTP://WWW.SCRIBD.COM/DOC/120815791/FAIRLEIGH...
pops, tell me you're not calling Kelly clueless.

Location hidden

#138002 Jan 19, 2013
Grand Spammer is having a meltdown as the inauguration approaches, repetitively and with autistic obsession pasting and repasting his whining diatribe.

Location hidden

#138004 Jan 19, 2013
How many time has Grand Spammer pasted his wimpy whiney tantrum? Yup the inauguration is approaching. Meltdown on display.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#138005 Jan 19, 2013
Kentucky Klown Kar smokes cigarettes?

What kind of dumbarse smokes in 2013 besides a birfoon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min shinningelectr0n 1,220,532
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min OzRitz 52,865
abby 4-26 3 hr Mister Tonka 2
Amy 4-26 3 hr Mister Tonka 1
Ask Amy 4-25-15 3 hr Mister Tonka 4
Dear Abby 4-25-15 3 hr Mister Tonka 4
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Cold Front 69,707
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]