BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#137873 Jan 19, 2013
Balls a Rolling wrote:
<quoted text>
You own a gun???
Never did, don't and never will. Not required, as when I became a man, I put away my toys and moved to adult interests.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#137874 Jan 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Danny Glover is as Looney-Tooney-Lefty as anyone can get. I am sure Poopo and Wojo will be nodding their heads as the read this one.
Actor [Danny Glover] says 2nd Amendment Created to Defend Against Slave Revolts
A meme is going around by a number of people claiming that the Second Amendment —“the right to bear arms”— was put in the Constitution to protect slavery. The following is from actor Danny Glover who spoke to a group of students at a Texas A&M University:
“‘I don’t know if you know the genesis of the right to bear arms,’ he said.‘The Second Amendment comes from the right to protect themselves from slave revolts, and from uprisings by Native Americans.
“‘A revolt from people who were stolen from their land or revolt from people whose land was stolen from, that’s what the genesis of the second amendment is,’ he continued.
Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/01/actor-say...
He's certainly partly right. The British, who were still a threat shortly after independence were the other reason.

Tell us how today the excuse for the right to carry guns is still valid in view of the fact that the British are now strong allies wo have fought alongside Americans since 1917 and slaves no longer exist.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#137875 Jan 19, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Qui,C'etait mon 27,000 eme commentaire. Vous etes le trou du cul. Vous etes ce qu'on appelle un "Obamatoid". Obama ets le Traitre,le Benedict Arnold du 21e siecle. Vous etes un secourse de L'air tete.
Appel Obama un morceau de merde etait une insulte a la merde.
Pas mal ton français.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#137876 Jan 19, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Real Americans speak english. Fuckthefrench.
George Bernard Shaw would beg to differ.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#137877 Jan 19, 2013
I Got Balls wrote:
At least we know where Mitt Romney was born!
Yes we all do. In the United States from his Mexican father.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137880 Jan 19, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
He's certainly partly right. The British, who were still a threat shortly after independence were the other reason.
Tell us how today the excuse for the right to carry guns is still valid in view of the fact that the British are now strong allies wo have fought alongside Americans since 1917 and slaves no longer exist.
It's not an excuse. It's our right. No one has the right to tell me I can't defend myself and property. And I will not take a knife to a gunfight. I don't need a piece of paper to tell me I have that right.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#137881 Jan 19, 2013
Rogue Moron's favourite thing to do is to cite the polyester found to be least accurate with the most flawed methodology.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#137883 Jan 19, 2013
Lol. Birthers
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137885 Jan 19, 2013
FFS- wrote:
Lol. Birthers
Wow, did you come up with that all on your own?
brown eyes

Hardy, VA

#137887 Jan 19, 2013
NRA I know we are friends, but something has to be done about school shootings. GF008 Safer World 2013.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#137889 Jan 19, 2013
Now here is another crazy person who should have been in a mental institution but because of you misguided Libtards they are out .... killing people. But you Libtards think it is okay to put a Conservative in a mental hospital simply because he said he was willing to defend himself. Yep. Loony-Lefties are good people but this Conservatives are mentally ill!!!

NYC subway shoving suspect: I was having a bad day
Associated Press –

NEW YORK (AP)— A disturbed woman accused of shoving a man in front of a New York City subway train to his death last month says she did it because she was having a bad day.
Erika Menendez spoke to The New York Post ( http://bit.ly/U8e2xz ) on Friday at the city jail where she is awaiting trial in the killing.
Menendez tells the newspaper her "mind was just racing" the day of the attack.
http://news.yahoo.com/nyc-subway-shoving-susp...

Location hidden

#137890 Jan 19, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
NRA I know we are friends, but something has to be done about school shootings. GF008 Safer World 2013.
I have idea. Lock up all crazy people and three-strike violent felons!

Location hidden

#137891 Jan 19, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Rogue Moron's favourite thing to do is to cite the polyester found to be least accurate with the most flawed methodology.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
sorry Tootzie, that data is already outdated. Did you note my source?

Location hidden

#137892 Jan 19, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Real Americans speak english. Fuckthefrench.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
George Bernard Shaw would beg to differ.
And Gerard Depardieu would disagree with him! Did you notice he is now a citizen of .... Russia. It is getting pretty bad when people of France move to Russia!

Location hidden

#137893 Jan 19, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we all do. In the United States from his Mexican father.
Mitt Romney's father was an American NBC because both of his parents were American citizens!!!

Location hidden

#137894 Jan 19, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Read it and weep.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/159905/algerians-s...

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#137895 Jan 19, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
no, I did not invent laughing at birthers!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#137896 Jan 19, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not an excuse. It's our right. No one has the right to tell me I can't defend myself and property. And I will not take a knife to a gunfight. I don't need a piece of paper to tell me I have that right.
The only "have" country, far as I know, that holds that philosophy and has no gun controls or very little. But hey, your thing.

One thing, no one, least of all Obama, wants to take guns away except for assault weapons. He just wants some gun controls, registrations, education on firearms, licences, as per cars, trucks, motorcycles, planes, owners of theatres, stores, amusement parks etc. Obama you may not like, but even he ain't stupid enought to ask for a weapons ban.

Location hidden

#137897 Jan 19, 2013
I bet Obama is glad the inauguration day is not on Tuesday as that looks like it will be a nasty winter day. Overcast, windy and a high of 25F.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#137898 Jan 19, 2013
FFS- wrote:
Lol. Birthers
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL. Birthers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,153,074
africa23 - _tel od out fo in protest is spy whyte 12 min africhaiti 1
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 1 hr Le Duped 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,876
Some Valid Points 2 hr Rest of the story 1
How to make a woman squirtting 3 hr GuGu 1
im single black hndsome 4 hr ligolyser 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]